Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Ladies Let's Do This And Surprise The Guys This Christmas - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Let's Do This And Surprise The Guys This Christmas (3659 Views)

Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas / Guys..this How You Know A Girl Like You And She Want To Be With You Forever / Guys This Curve Can Make You Change Your 'YES' To A 'NO' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Let's Do This And Surprise The Guys This Christmas by mencade6: 9:16pm On Nov 29, 2013
francababy:

Can you see the bolded statement? Let me let you know that I am richer than you. I am a middle level manager at a good company and this year, I bought the 2012 honda civic with my own money. So call me if you need a loan...
can we date
Re: Ladies Let's Do This And Surprise The Guys This Christmas by Gabreal1(m): 9:24pm On Nov 29, 2013
Teespice:

fine then. when you are ready let me know.
was born ready. Gimme ur whatsapp contact or take mine 08162465673.
Re: Ladies Let's Do This And Surprise The Guys This Christmas by Gabreal1(m): 9:45pm On Nov 29, 2013
francababy:

Can you see the bolded statement? Let me let you know that I am richer than you. I am a middle level manager at a good company and this year, I bought the 2012 honda civic with my own money. So call me if you need a loan...
SHARRAP JOR, i thought ur type went extinct already, mtsheew.
Re: Ladies Let's Do This And Surprise The Guys This Christmas by francababy(f): 10:28pm On Nov 29, 2013
hahaha. I WON

I created this thread because I wanted to make you guys who plan to outsmart girls feel the pinch. And yeah you did. I love all your comments. I can see you are boiling grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Let's Do This And Surprise The Guys This Christmas by Ishilove: 10:30pm On Nov 29, 2013
sexkillz: I'm sad when some males see females as intimacy gadgets, having only a "special thing to offer". But, when a lady comes to a public domain and actually demonstrates that all there is about her is a "special thing", I weep.

All the things you mentioned are material and bought with money. If you are in dire need of technological gadgets and material possessions, get a job. If you are still under your father, ask him. If you continue this nonsense of trading your body for some stupid monetary gains, you'll have yourself to blame.

Have a sense of personal value, no matter how little. Stop selling yourself to the highest bidder and the person who is able to satisfy your Christmas wishes. sad

Love for the sake of Love. Not for money. Stop making people confuse you for a hooker since your thoughts are on a parabolic trajectory with theirs.

Na your body sha. Ear Wey no dey hear word, when the head is being cut off, the ear goes along with it.

This also goes to the discombobulated homo sapiens that "liked" your post.
Ehn, sexkillz is on fire!! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies Let's Do This And Surprise The Guys This Christmas by nbright: 10:49pm On Nov 29, 2013
francababy: hahaha. I WON

I created this thread because I wanted to make you guys who plan to outsmart girls feel the pinch. And yeah you did. I love all your comments. I can see you are boiling grin grin grin
Hope you are right... Left for me, I am not boiling... I don't "dread" any holidays or festivities... Single and free and broke grin grin grin...
Re: Ladies Let's Do This And Surprise The Guys This Christmas by Nobody: 10:58pm On Nov 29, 2013
francababy:

Pride! For a woman? A big TURN OFF... Pls move
Re: Ladies Let's Do This And Surprise The Guys This Christmas by Gabreal1(m): 11:07pm On Nov 29, 2013

Lol... she can't bear d heat anymore, so dis is ur best way of escapin, *smh, uve just fooled ursef, we got u.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Let's Do This And Surprise The Guys This Christmas by Moxie4lyf(m): 11:20pm On Nov 29, 2013
Some ladies think they do the guy a favour by opening their legs.
"Special thing" my foot....
You date him for the material things u can gain in exchange for sex and when he calls you a cheap LovePeddler, you say its an insult..
That's not an insult, just a term to classify you into where you truly Belong
Re: Ladies Let's Do This And Surprise The Guys This Christmas by Nobody: 12:13am On Nov 30, 2013
So boyfriends give their girlfriends christmas money?! shocked shocked shocked angry angry angry

Beht why am I always the last to know all these things?!

If I ask a guy for money, know say na 'borrow' I wan borrow am, and I MUST pay back!! I'm too 'proud' (for want of a better word) to ask a man for money... undecided undecided
I envy everyone who can do it oº°˚!! Sannu'n ku da aiki!
*doesnt mean I'll turn down a gift sha oº°˚! wink wink*

1 Like

Re: Ladies Let's Do This And Surprise The Guys This Christmas by Obidikejr(m): 12:18am On Nov 30, 2013
Iaz93: ...and a yacht too.
...and a football club too. You know she's rich

undecided

Hahaha

1 Like

Re: Ladies Let's Do This And Surprise The Guys This Christmas by Obidikejr(m): 12:18am On Nov 30, 2013
Gab-real:
SHARRAP JOR, i thought ur type went extinct already, mtsheew.

Pls take it easy...lol
Re: Ladies Let's Do This And Surprise The Guys This Christmas by Exponental(m): 12:27am On Nov 30, 2013
Dat special thing, how long can u keep it?
I pity some mumu, even d op sef get plan b.
Re: Ladies Let's Do This And Surprise The Guys This Christmas by Nobody: 3:01am On Nov 30, 2013
undecidedOp, if U got no money for Ur hairdo, by all means maintain a low-cut. How do U ask for money for hair and all these other "ish" U mentioned? It's obvious U do, so spare me the "I'm rich " tale
Re: Ladies Let's Do This And Surprise The Guys This Christmas by Alikaxon(m): 5:34am On Nov 30, 2013

Re: Ladies Let's Do This And Surprise The Guys This Christmas by Alikaxon(m): 5:35am On Nov 30, 2013

u've just taken correction. Thank God u've changed.
Re: Ladies Let's Do This And Surprise The Guys This Christmas by Alikaxon(m): 5:46am On Nov 30, 2013
@op. I was actually the initiator of this oposition. Since I don't kw u b4, u woun't say am being sentimental. I actually said what I ought to say. We shouldn't take the topic serious, It just turned out to be a fun. We only corrected a wrong impression that it is a must 4 a guy to be responsible for all ur financial burdens.......It doesn't mean a guy if financially buoyant, woun't treat u nice this christmas, It only came 4rm his heart, u weren't the one that pestered him to do so; It will make u more confident of urself as a noble lady. Cheers!!!
Re: Ladies Let's Do This And Surprise The Guys This Christmas by Leyqute(m): 11:53am On Nov 30, 2013
Iaz93: ...and a yacht too.
What the heck? She might own a country in east Asia
Re: Ladies Let's Do This And Surprise The Guys This Christmas by Iaz93: 12:14pm On Nov 30, 2013
Leyqute:
What the heck? She might own a country in east Asia
Or she might own half of Europe. Don't forget she's rich oh!
Re: Ladies Let's Do This And Surprise The Guys This Christmas by Idowuogbo(f): 12:18pm On Nov 30, 2013
Iaz93: Or she might own half of Europe. Don't forget she's rich oh!
Gbam! I catch u!!! Oya enter thread nau nau go shake body. Infact, I go pm u grin
Re: Ladies Let's Do This And Surprise The Guys This Christmas by drnairalov: 12:23pm On Nov 30, 2013
francababy:

oh really...
Hi franca i am DrNairalov...waz ur no, i need a loan, or incase ur bf breaks up wit you, baby ma heart is free uno lol,
lets go on a date franca contact me ok *catwalksout
Re: Ladies Let's Do This And Surprise The Guys This Christmas by Iaz93: 1:07pm On Nov 30, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Gbam! I catch u!!! Oya enter thread nau nau go shake body. Infact, I go pm u grin
gringrin
Re: Ladies Let's Do This And Surprise The Guys This Christmas by Gabreal1(m): 3:14pm On Nov 30, 2013
Iaz93: Or she might own half of Europe. Don't forget she's rich oh!
Lol... dis chick rich pass o, she bought mars already.
Re: Ladies Let's Do This And Surprise The Guys This Christmas by Gabrielsylar(m): 3:17pm On Nov 30, 2013
Its a surprise to una not us...cos we have invented our own surprise already
Re: Ladies Let's Do This And Surprise The Guys This Christmas by Iaz93: 3:18pm On Nov 30, 2013
Gab-real:
Lol... dis chick rich pass o, she bought mars already.
She owns Jupiter oh... you know she likes big things grin
Re: Ladies Let's Do This And Surprise The Guys This Christmas by Beennkumar(m): 3:24pm On Nov 30, 2013
Hehehehehe. I laugh grin
Re: Ladies Let's Do This And Surprise The Guys This Christmas by Gabreal1(m): 3:34pm On Nov 30, 2013
Idowuogbo:
ah ah, me nko?
Re: Ladies Let's Do This And Surprise The Guys This Christmas by baralatie(m): 3:39pm On Nov 30, 2013
Iaz93: She owns Jupiter oh... you know she likes big things grin
na who buy transcorp!
Re: Ladies Let's Do This And Surprise The Guys This Christmas by FKO1(m): 3:43pm On Nov 30, 2013
Beennkumar: Hehehehehe. I laugh grin
IN HINDI
Re: Ladies Let's Do This And Surprise The Guys This Christmas by Beennkumar(m): 3:45pm On Nov 30, 2013
F.K.O:
IN HINDI
LOL! I guess grin
Re: Ladies Let's Do This And Surprise The Guys This Christmas by Iaz93: 3:47pm On Nov 30, 2013
baralatie:
na who buy transcorp!
nor be only transcorp grin
Re: Ladies Let's Do This And Surprise The Guys This Christmas by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 30, 2013
alutacontinua: How about you take the guy out on a date and get him a nice Christmas gift? wink

I think that would be much more better and you'll also feel good for doing something for your man. cool

I was about to type this before I saw ur comment.... The op is only concerned about what the guy can do for her, what about what she can do for him? Why can't she buy him the gifts instead?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Complained Bitterly That I Don't Call Her Anymore. Imagine The Nonsense. / Virgin Is Overrated After This... / Would You Report A Rape By A Woman On You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.