Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Ladies Let's Do This And Surprise The Guys This Christmas - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Let's Do This And Surprise The Guys This Christmas (3656 Views)

Places You Can Visit With Your Girlfriend/spouse This Christmas / Guys..this How You Know A Girl Like You And She Want To Be With You Forever / Guys This Curve Can Make You Change Your 'YES' To A 'NO' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Let's Do This And Surprise The Guys This Christmas by Gabreal1(m): 4:42pm On Nov 30, 2013
Iaz93: She owns Jupiter oh... you know she likes big things grin
Lol... i for talk sey nah she get sun sef, buh shey she fit sha. . .
Re: Ladies Let's Do This And Surprise The Guys This Christmas by Iaz93: 4:57pm On Nov 30, 2013
Gab-real:
Lol... i for talk sey nah she get sun sef, buh shey she fit sha. . .
gringrin that girl get mouth.
Re: Ladies Let's Do This And Surprise The Guys This Christmas by baralatie(m): 5:29pm On Nov 30, 2013
njokusboy:

I was about to type this before I saw ur comment.... The op is only concerned about what the guy can do for her, what about what she can do for him? Why can't she buy him the gifts instead?

she's reach!
Re: Ladies Let's Do This And Surprise The Guys This Christmas by IAMBREEZY: 5:48pm On Nov 30, 2013
baralatie:
she's reach!
yeah reacher than oprah winfrey
Re: Ladies Let's Do This And Surprise The Guys This Christmas by Alikaxon(m): 6:27pm On Nov 30, 2013
IAMBREEZY: yeah reacher than oprah winfrey
hmmm, Its ok, so u guys don't swell her heads; u just said she's richer than Oprah winfrey, she'll be feeling big now.
Re: Ladies Let's Do This And Surprise The Guys This Christmas by Phranciz(m): 7:10pm On Nov 30, 2013
Anuoluwap: All I could grab in your topic is "that special thing"
I'll assume that special thing is her brain.
Re: Ladies Let's Do This And Surprise The Guys This Christmas by Anuoluwap(m): 7:14pm On Nov 30, 2013
francababy:

Can you see the bolded statement? Let me let you know that I am richer than you. I am a middle level manager at a good company and this year, I bought the 2012 honda civic with my own money. So call me if you need a loan...
your Achievements and your post gives contrasting ideas. So you work in a company, you have a nice ride and you come here to post this? I doubt your achievements, you claim to be rich yet you still depend on a guy for your christmas and you think by not giving him your pussy will make him pay, right?
Ridiculous!

1 Like

Re: Ladies Let's Do This And Surprise The Guys This Christmas by Idowuogbo(f): 7:15pm On Nov 30, 2013
Gab-real:
ah ah, me nko?
As in? U want AC details? grin
Re: Ladies Let's Do This And Surprise The Guys This Christmas by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 30, 2013
Please I dont joke with money, esp this Christmas.Already given my sweettyy my list since October with deadline undecided.

No need for that independent ceremony this Xmas abeg,my eye dey shook,so no forming no filmtrick.I NEED MONEY!!!! cry
Re: Ladies Let's Do This And Surprise The Guys This Christmas by baralatie(m): 8:55pm On Nov 30, 2013
lynpetra: Please I dont joke with money, esp this Christmas.Already given my sweettyy my list since October with deadline undecided.

No need for that independent ceremony this Xmas abeg,my eye dey shook,so no forming no filmtrick.I NEED MONEY!!!! cry
contact op!she reach pas oprah.abi u know say she reach.
Re: Ladies Let's Do This And Surprise The Guys This Christmas by francababy(f): 9:16pm On Nov 30, 2013
lynpetra: Please I dont joke with money, esp this Christmas.Already given my sweettyy my list since October with deadline undecided.

Can you imagine how I put it right to the guys faces and now they are all ashamed. Come on girl. Tell them. The irony is that when you call off a guy's bluff, he is left defenseless and he will perform his duties.

Imagine those people who cannot spell rich are commenting. Someone said she is reacher than oprah hahaha.
Re: Ladies Let's Do This And Surprise The Guys This Christmas by baralatie(m): 10:02pm On Nov 30, 2013
francababy:
Can you imagine how I put it right to the guys faces and now they are all ashamed. Come on girl. Tell them. The irony is that when you call off a guy's bluff, he is left defenseless and he will perform his duties.

Imagine those people who cannot spell rich are commenting. Someone said she is reacher than oprah hahaha.
so u tink say u reach pas oprah or u tink say ur rich buy pamper!
Re: Ladies Let's Do This And Surprise The Guys This Christmas by scribble: 10:03pm On Nov 30, 2013
and i am expected to stay faithful to one woman/
Re: Ladies Let's Do This And Surprise The Guys This Christmas by scribble: 10:10pm On Nov 30, 2013
Franca baby of life...odikwa very sitting on a pretty woman level...ego...ask gtbank...i gotta big ego...

ur a middle level manager, im a senior level entrepreneur...im looking for chick to buy x6...

ok my wife gets the x6, but at least you can rock a newer model civic...i throw in the bumper sticker...free of charge...it reads...golddigger on board
Re: Ladies Let's Do This And Surprise The Guys This Christmas by drmikeadams(m): 11:06pm On Nov 30, 2013
francababy:

Can you see the bolded statement? Let me let you know that I am richer than you. I am a middle level manager at a good company and this year, I bought the 2012 honda civic with my own money. So call me if you need a loan...
Clap 4 urself,..cheap otu.
Re: Ladies Let's Do This And Surprise The Guys This Christmas by jmoore(m): 11:29pm On Nov 30, 2013
francababy:

They are mocking you. They can spell very well.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Let's Do This And Surprise The Guys This Christmas by Alikaxon(m): 7:14am On Dec 01, 2013
francababy:

If getting chrismas gifts is all ur problem, then; u re so cheap. U would have made ur point clearer earlier. That isn't a problem, since ur bf is incapable, just (pm) me so I can fulfill all that, and also consume ur claimed "special thing", since its 4 sale. I will also take a loan, don't forget. Lemme tell u who u are now: you are just an under graduate not even worthy of it. U re a typical undergraduate runs girl. Gosh, I'm just exact.
Re: Ladies Let's Do This And Surprise The Guys This Christmas by Alikaxon(m): 7:38am On Dec 01, 2013
francababy:
...he is left defenseless and he will perform his duties

Imagine those people who cannot spell rich are commenting. Someone said she is reacher than "oprah" hahaha.
b4 u correct or laugh at someone else, have u checked urself? Look at ur Oprah in quote, is it suppose to start with a small letter? Maybe u didn't attend primary school to know that its a noun. U think u can be more adroit? Ehu la tu ee. And who says financing u is ur bf's duty? U re just so immature to know the real facts, I believe u re a teenage girl, u don't know the real picture of how things go. By the time u clock "30" u'll be running 4rm one pastor to another in search of a husband, u'll even be happy to perform his financial duty; that's if u re lucky to see one. Only teenage girls think like this, bcox they re still too young. Ur daftness shows u're one!!!
Re: Ladies Let's Do This And Surprise The Guys This Christmas by francababy(f): 8:18am On Dec 01, 2013
@Alikaxon I really worked on your emotions. I hope I didn't spoil your weekend? grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Let's Do This And Surprise The Guys This Christmas by Alikaxon(m): 9:19am On Dec 01, 2013
francababy: @Alikaxon I really worked on your emotions. I hope I didn't spoil your weekend? grin grin grin
NO. U made it a fun, am here on NL to catch fun, and u re part of the fun. Keep it goin.........If not 4 fun, I couldn't hav been commenting on a frivolous thread. Cheers!!! And happy weekend.
Re: Ladies Let's Do This And Surprise The Guys This Christmas by tayoxx(m): 10:38am On Dec 01, 2013
#team single boys smiley....not waiting on anybody to provide for me and no one waiting on me to live
Re: Ladies Let's Do This And Surprise The Guys This Christmas by Flygerian1(m): 12:11pm On Dec 01, 2013
NONsense!
Re: Ladies Let's Do This And Surprise The Guys This Christmas by Anuoluwap(m): 2:59pm On Dec 01, 2013
Phranciz:
I'll assume that special thing is her brain.
hahaha don't assume anything. She was refering to her pussy.
Re: Ladies Let's Do This And Surprise The Guys This Christmas by Gabreal1(m): 3:54pm On Dec 01, 2013
Idowuogbo:
As in? U want AC details? grin
Wish won be AC details again lah. *confused*

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Of These Is The Hardest To Find / Durentdbiitch / See Endtime Pure (sachet) Water. Can You Drink It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.