Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,927 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. (24089 Views)

Muslims Will Go To Heaven More Than Christians If... / Why Many Christians Will Miss The Rapture! / Why Do Some Muslims Use Mind Games To Draw People Into Islam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 01, 2013
aveiro: Do you people know the fact about all this argument.when the real truth will be reveal clearly for everyone,it would have been late for everybody to change.

M and what will the truth be?
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by Johnjnr(m): 10:35pm On Dec 01, 2013
jesus the son of god when baptised the heaven opened and the spirit of the lord rested in form of a dove and a voice spoke 'this is my beloved son in whom i am well pleased' matt 3:17. Second when jesus asked peter who he tought he was when people were blabing he was a prophet .peter answered(matthew 16-16 'thou art christ, the son of the livin god. 17 jesus answerd for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my FATHER in heaven
Jesus promise a comforter (not muhammed), and the gift of the holy spirit was clearly stated in the bible- speaking in toungs, prophesy, healing, teaching, vision etc. This came to pass on the feast of pentacost (acts 2:16-36) tanks.
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by Olril18(m): 10:49pm On Dec 01, 2013
whao!! reading comments here make me laugh..no wonder aristotle say religion is d opium of d.masses.....religion is why our.continent will always be backward...
.in btw,cristianity as a religion is the most controversial thing on earth,while those who paraded themselves as christians are the biggest hypocrites in the world!!

2 Likes

Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by macof(m): 11:04pm On Dec 01, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
You are yet ignorant of the scriptures, even the bible tells us what will befall those who came before Jesus Christ was revealed. FYI,Elijah operated under a different dispensation with God, same as Enoch, Moses, Elisha, etc. For them, they believed God, and god in His infinite mercy imputed unto them His righteousness. God qualified them because they believed.

For you and me, God has marked a dispensation of grace, whereby, Christ Jesus shall be our mediator. If we accept His sacrifice, we are declared justified unto righteousness. If we reject christ's sacrifice, there remain no hope for us.

He sovereign God has testified concerning Jesus, that He is his son and that testimony we bear witness to!

Never has God said that the mediator between Him and man is Mohammed! Islam is falsehood personified and so is Buddha, Krishna, and they are weapons of deceit with which satan has planned to lead many astray.

No one who believes in those voices has the seed of God in him.

And you have no right to disrespect and claim people are rejected by God.

You are not God, and have never heard, seen or felt God, you do not know anything other than wat people have written in Bible for u.- which is not reliable, and cannot be considered universal truth as it is simply one perspective contradicting all others.

There's more chance of the major Bible doctrines and ur post to be false because a God of the universe wouldn't restrict righteousness to only few individuals and punish those he did not because he didn't fancy them enough to give them such righteousness like Abraham.

all humans are born with consciousness in order to feel(not literally) God, his will exist in everyman.

And people like u who claim Christians are the only God chosen people while others are rejected is simply discrimination similar to racism and disgusting bigotry.

By the way you didn't answer my questions

Wat happens to glorious pagans before Christ who didn't have Yahweh's righteousness? Alexander, Julio Cesar, Cleopatra etc.

And wat happens to those after Christ who didn't know Christ? Your ancestors of let's say 4 generations ago?

1 Like

Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by macof(m): 11:10pm On Dec 01, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
You are yet ignorant of the scriptures, even the bible tells us what will befall those who came before Jesus Christ was revealed. FYI,Elijah operated under a different dispensation with God, same as Enoch, Moses, Elisha, etc. For them, they believed God, and god in His infinite mercy imputed unto them His righteousness. God qualified them because they believed.

For you and me, God has marked a dispensation of grace, whereby, Christ Jesus shall be our mediator. If we accept His sacrifice, we are declared justified unto righteousness. If we reject christ's sacrifice, there remain no hope for us.

He sovereign God has testified concerning Jesus, that He is his son and that testimony we bear witness to!

Never has God said that the mediator between Him and man is Mohammed! Islam is falsehood personified and so is Buddha, Krishna, and they are weapons of deceit with which satan has planned to lead many astray.

No one who believes in those voices has the seed of God in him.

And you have no right to disrespect and claim people are rejected by God.

You are not God, and have never heard, seen or felt God, you do not know anything other than wat people have written in Bible for u.- which is not reliable, and cannot be considered universal truth as it is simply one perspective contradicting all others.

There's more chance of the major Bible doctrines and ur post to be false because a God of the universe wouldn't restrict righteousness to only few individuals and punish those he did not because he didn't fancy them enough to give them such righteousness like Abraham.

all humans are born with consciousness in order to feel(not literally) God, his will exist in everyman.

And people like u who claim Christians are the only God chosen people while others are rejected is simply discrimination similar to racism and disgusting bigotry.

By the way you didn't answer my questions

Wat happens to glorious pagans before Christ who didn't have Yahweh's righteousness? Alexander, Julio Cesar, Cleopatra etc.

And wat happens to those after Christ who didn't know Christ? Your ancestors of let's say 4 generations ago?
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by macof(m): 11:12pm On Dec 01, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
You know Jesus has dealt a blow to all principalities and powers, He has made an open show of them , now We are the sweet savour of Gods knowledge everywhere!

So long as you refused Jesus as your Lord and personal saviour, the seed of God is not in you and you cannot have the Holy Spirit dwelling in you.

John 20: 28-29,…28Thomas answered and said to Him, "My Lord and my God!" 29Jesus said to him, "Because you have seen Me, have you believed? Blessed are they who did not see, and yet believed."

So then wat happens to ur ancestors? u run away from this question

Ur ancestors knew no Jesus or yeshua, talk less of believing in him.
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by macof(m): 11:16pm On Dec 01, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
There is no other truth to be revealed! Christ is the truth who has been revealed in the flesh at the appropriate time. Many have come, bowed at the cross and received forgiveness and the truth sealed in their hearts by the Holy Spirit. It is not too late for you to do likewise, there is still room at the cross for you. Today is the day of salvation!

How do u know that wat d holy spirit(if any exists) is sealing into ur head is the truth, have u proven this truth?

Have u proven that only christianity is true and others are lies?

Show ur proof and if u cannot then u are a liar, and the holy spirit(of course doesn't exist) is a liar or an impotent entity
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by macof(m): 11:24pm On Dec 01, 2013
tobby1987: Why r u guys dragging this issue...is deer anywhere in the bible where it is stated that Jesus was sent to the whole world...Jesus was asked and he said I am only sent to the lost sheep of Israelites....And also in the bible where Jesus said a companion will come after him,he will never speak of himself unless wat we v ordained for him to say..and he also said he will never come until I go.who is DAT companion? I guess ur and is holy spirit ryt....dats were u ppl get it wrong...prophet Muhammad (saw) was d prophet after Jesus and he his d companion Jesus spoke of....Have u asked urself a ques...why do the Catholics, Christ embassy, Jehovah witness, and others uses diff bible and can't even worship in the same place and even speak in diff language...But Islam is just only a book, d same Arabic language and can even pray anywhere ...

Mr. You are awfully wrong, nothing backs up ur claims not even Koran.

And the Bible makes no reference to any Arabian illiterate

Yeshua had no dealings wit Arabs and Predicted nothing like Mohammed because Arabia was all pagan during the time of Jesus
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by macof(m): 11:26pm On Dec 01, 2013
the warrior72:
No, rather son of the KING.

By they fruit u shall know them....

and who's the king?

You claim you have the truth and others have a lie, which isn't proven.

You claim you are liable to heaven and others are liable to hell.

wat do u say about ur ancestors?
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by Shephardfriend(m): 11:28pm On Dec 01, 2013
Hello Pals,
I dont want to join in any arguments here cos Bible says that such arguments will profit us nothing.
To Lodsonempire: I will advice you to be more rooted and built in Christ to avoid being tossed by vain philosophy and myths.
Thank God for Njokusboy and those that like his reply and even those who responded in thesame dimension.
If a person doesnt believe Jesus the Son of God as Lord and Saviour who died on the cross to bring redemption, remission of sin through his blood and salvation by uniting us with God. If a person doesnt believe and accept that Jesus was raised from the dead and ascended into heaven and will come again... To take us with him, that he lives in us through the Holy Spirit, that Jesus is the ONLY way to God and that his name is above all names (whatever we ask in his name shall be given to us), that Jesus and His Father and the Holy Spirit are one. If a person does not believe ALL these, I tell you, that person is not a yet a pure Christian. Many other books and persons will talk contrary to this Faith but if the Holy Ghost dwells in you, you will accept nothing less. Besides, I even wonder why non Christians will alway try to eat the food that is made for Christians and try to argue a Religion they know nothing of

1 Like

Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by macof(m): 11:35pm On Dec 01, 2013
John.jnr:

Jesus promise a comforter (not muhammed), and the gift of the holy spirit was clearly stated in the bible- speaking in toungs, prophesy, healing, teaching, vision etc. This came to pass on the feast of pentacost (acts 2:16-36) tanks.

These are acts already possible in Paganic communities before Jesus was even born talk less of holy spirit coming.

Impotent holy spirit
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by Johnjnr(m): 11:57pm On Dec 01, 2013
[quote author=macof]

i laugh. U mean the account th apostles of jesus gave were false, then u dont belive that jesus existed. For ur info..

Crappy muhammed came 500 years after jesus resurectd, u knw wat... Jesus promised the apostles the holy spirit to guild them in there ministerial work.
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by Johnjnr(m): 11:57pm On Dec 01, 2013
[quote author=macof]

i laugh. U mean the account the apostles of jesus gave were false, then u dont belive that jesus existed. For ur info..

Crappy muhammed came 500 years after jesus resurected, u knw wat... Jesus promised the apostles the holy spirit to guild them in there ministerial works.
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by abbeysteph: 12:08am On Dec 02, 2013
I will rather go back 2 traditional religion dan listen 2 d crap dat quran/muhammad has 2 offer.y will God send peace 2 d pple on earth nd after abt 6ooyears still send a sword wielding man as a destructiv element.ur God can nva b d same as d xtians urs is primitive n opposite of wat d real God sud be
usman3688: doesn't it sound ridiculous to call Jesus d son of God or to even call him d lord and saviour, if at all we should call any one God then it should have been Adam cos he was created from mud but Jesus had a mother which is more difficult for God? Adam or Jesus. u pple need to think deep about dis. if Christianity means believing in d teachings and miracles of Jesus then I'd say most Muslims r more Christians than d Christians themselves. sometime in school i ask a christian frnd of mine to explain why Christians call Jesus God, u know she couldn't she got confused and later told me i wont understand cos I'm not a christian, what's there to understand pls! na calculus!
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by Bolurx(m): 12:31am On Dec 02, 2013
Reading through the comments above, my heart became sore.

Dispute upon dispute. What has this solved?

But one thing I want you to know beloved people, whether He is called Yeshua or Yahshua or Jesus, the truth is the name works! I'm a Yoruba and we call Him Jesu. Yet at the utterance of "Loruko Jesu Kristi" things happen!

I want to submit however at this juncture, that it takes divine revelation to actually become acquainted with the Person of Jesus Christ.

Hear this testimony:

There is a place called Erio Ekiti in Ekiti State in Southwest Nigeria. There is a mountain called Ori Oke Aanu(Mountain of Mercy) in that small town. People come from all over the country and abroad to pray in the name of Jesus.

A Muslim Woman also visited this mountain to pray after years of childlessness (27 yrs or so). As she came, she was heard by many saying," Jesus I didn't come to be a Christian. All I want is a Child."
After her stay on the mountain, she had a revelation. She saw a Man being dragged along the road. There were armed men, hefty and merciless men, beating Him as though He had committed a great atrocity. She was there wondering what that Man did that would incur such beatings and excruciating pain. She looked on feeling for the Man. He was dragged all the way to a place with blood gushing out of Him. He groaned. He wailed. He cried. These desperate men took him and nailed him to a tree.

Still in the revelation, the woman summoned courage and came to the Man, asking, "Mr, what is it that you have done. This agony is much and I can feel it."

Then the man opened his mouth amidst tears, saying, "I am Jesus. And I'm doing this for you." Jesus then took time to explain to her His person, His Love and His assignment for her.

After the revelation, this woman conceived she started having her own kids. She currently works in South Africa as a Preacher of the Gospel of Jesus and as a Minister for Barren Women.

I pray that the Lord will personally reveal Himself to you in Jesus Mighty Name. Amen.

www.facebook.com/bolurx
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by Nobody: 12:36am On Dec 02, 2013
[quote author=John.jnr][/quote]

But you werent there to tell if it was true or false. The story of Jesus was edited over 300years after he was beheaded,sorry allegedly killed. There is a strong argument on whether he was married or not,which was a cover up anyway. The followers of Jesus were illitrated and could probably have had their stories written for them by people whom they had no contact with.

Did Jesus write a book? No! Did Jesus create Christianity? No! So what you have said is baseless. At least Mohamed wrote a book.
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by thewarrior72: 12:44am On Dec 02, 2013
macof:

and who's the king?

You claim you have the truth and others have a lie, which isn't proven.

You claim you are liable to heaven and others are liable to hell.

wat do u say about ur ancestors?
The LORD JESUS CHRIST

My ancestor will answer for themselves, I'm only answerable to myself.

As I said before, u are not a candidate of heaven because u are Christian, U will have to workout ur salvation with fear & trembling for u to be a candidate of heave.
In Christiannity salvation is not a bandwagon thing, rather a personal venture/affair with God.

Let me conclude by saying this, in this race I don't drag my father,mother or brother& sister,there are to make they decision whether to go to heaven or hellfire.
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by thewarrior72: 12:49am On Dec 02, 2013
Anybody who is engaging ifeness in argument is newby in Nairaland.
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by Johnjnr(m): 1:09am On Dec 02, 2013
illitrates lol. Mattew was a tax collector befor jesus called him john mark was a physician(doctor) he also wrote the bible, do u mean somone that works for the government as an accountant(mattew) is an illitrate. Maybe u should make some reserch.
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by Nobody: 1:23am On Dec 02, 2013
the warrior72: Anybody who is engaging ifeness in argument is newby in Nairaland.

you dare because the painful truth will be exposed.
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by Nobody: 1:25am On Dec 02, 2013
John.jnr:
illitrates lol. Mattew was a tax collector befor jesus called him john mark was a physician(doctor) he also wrote the bible, do u mean somone that works for the government as an accountant(mattew) is an illitrate. Maybe u should make some reserch.

There is no evidence anyone called Matthew wrote a book.

1 Like

Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by Nobody: 1:46am On Dec 02, 2013
Majority of the book of Matthew was copied from Mark who wasn't a desciples of Jesus.

Example Matthew 9:9 said "As Jesus went on from there, he saw a man named Matthew sitting at the tax collector's booth. "Follow me," he told him, and Matthew got up and followed him"

Looking at that verse you will see that someone was writing about Matthew and Jesus, not Matthew writing about himself and Jesus. Unless we have to disagree about first person singular.

So,jesus never wrote a book,neither did Matthew write a book. The gospel writers were anonymous
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by Nobody: 1:55am On Dec 02, 2013
Bolurx: Reading through the comments above, my heart became sore.

But one thing I want you to know beloved people, whether He is called Yeshua or Yahshua or Jesus, the truth is the name works! I'm a Yoruba and we call Him Jesu. Yet at the utterance of "Loruko Jesu Kristi" things happen!

I want to submit however at this juncture, that it takes divine revelation to actually become acquainted with the Person of Jesus Christ.

Hear this testimony:

There is a place called Erio Ekiti in Ekiti State in Southwest Nigeria. There is a mountain called Ori Oke Aanu(Mountain of Mercy) in that small town. People come from all over the country and abroad to pray in the name of Jesus.

A Muslim Woman also visited this mountain to pray after years of childlessness (27 yrs or so). As she came, she was heard by many saying," Jesus I didn't come to be a Christian. All I want is a Child."
After her stay on the mountain, she had a revelation. She saw a Man being dragged along the road. There were armed men, hefty and merciless men, beating Him as though He had committed a great atrocity. She was there wondering what that Man did that would incur such beatings and excruciating pain. She looked on feeling for the Man. He was dragged all the way to a place with blood gushing out of Him. He groaned. He wailed. He cried. These desperate men took him and nailed him to a tree.

Still in the revelation, the woman summoned courage and came to the Man, asking, "Mr, what is it that you have done. This agony is much and I can feel it."

Then the man opened his mouth amidst tears, saying, "I am Jesus. And I'm doing this for you." Jesus then took time to explain to her His person, His Love and His assignment for her.

After the revelation, this woman conceived she started having her own kids. She currently works in South Africa as a Preacher of the Gospel of Jesus and as a Minister for Barren Women.

I pray that the Lord will personally reveal Himself to you in Jesus Mighty Name. Amen.

www.facebook.com/bolurx

Jesu did not exist until approximately 200 years ago. I can assure you that swearing in the name of shongo/Obatala/ogun works faster and deadlier than using Jesu. When you call these names the one more connected to your ancestral origin works better.

Over the years we have given our powers to the slave master and that is why people like you are confused. The captors always re-write the history of the captive. I do not blame you for being a christian but it is unfortunate you have become a complete sell out. In your mind jesus is definitely a white man.

I am happy certain governors of yoruba states are seeing the need to go back to Ifa. I hope in a few generations, Majorities of Yoruba kids will be mentally freed.

2 Likes

Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by Blazinraj01(f): 6:24am On Dec 02, 2013
Hmmm, this thread made me realise that most christians live far away from reality.

1 Like

Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by mahdino: 6:25am On Dec 02, 2013
Bolurx: Reading through the comments above, my heart became sore.

Hear this testimony:

www.facebook.com/bolurx

There are millions of people worshiping fire, cow, elephant, monkeys e.t.c. Instead of worshiping the one true God (Ela, Allah), the God of Abraham, Moses, Jesus and Mohammad and they still get what they want and healing. They are satisfied and have peace. But it is false peace. So brother leave the false peace and embrace true peace by worshiping the one true God (Allah). That is peace in this world and the here after.

2 Likes

Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by mahdino: 6:37am On Dec 02, 2013
John.jnr:

U need to make more research,between John and Mark none of them is a physician, it was Luke that was a physician who said that he was not inspired to write any word but because he was one of the learned and every tom dick and harry was writing, therefore luke said in his 1st chapter that he want to write the story of Jesus in a better manner. Read the fist chapter of luke to confirm

1 Like

Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by mahdino: 7:08am On Dec 02, 2013
macof:

Mr. You are awfully wrong, nothing backs up ur claims not even Koran.

And the Bible makes no reference to any Arabian illiterate

Yeshua had no dealings wit Arabs and Predicted nothing like Mohammed because Arabia was all pagan during the time of Jesus

Brother I think u are wrong the bible did make reference.In Isaiah 29:12 pls confirm. In Matthew 21:43 Jesus said the kingdom of God shall be taken away from the Jews. Deutronomy 32:21 the kingdom of God shall be taken from Isreal to Arabia. In John 16:7 Jesus said a guide will come after me the comforter (Mohammad), John 14:16 and John 16 : 12

1 Like

Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by Nobody: 7:39am On Dec 02, 2013
It is so strange and awful what people say about Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Have you thought about what he came to give to mankind? Most of you people saying terrible things about him would most likely be slaves, gladiators or even maidservants. A chief in your village would walk into your home and take your wife and daughters and there is absolutely nothing you would do about it. The king even had more power. Humans lived like gods among men; Oppressed other humans because they had access to more power, fame and wealth. Jesus Christ came to give mankind hope; he came to show mankind the way to truth and salvation. Unfortunately, some fools do not see the impact of Christ in their lives so they say ill things about him. All of you saying evil things about him should better get down on your knees to ask for forgiveness because he is coming soon indeed. He is coming with glory and power to judge both the quick and the dead. Christ represents everything good in you. He was blameless and both divine and human(Hypostatic Union). He came in this pure state to act as a sacrifice to God so we can be free: For without the shedding of blood there is no remission of sins. Christ did not come for the righteous, he came for the sinners so they can be saved and shielded from the manipulations of Satan and his cohorts. Christ loves the sinner but hates sin. Sin leads to destruction of both the mind and the body but FAITH in Christ is what you need to be saved. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ is sufficient for all.

1 Like

Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by Johnjnr(m): 7:48am On Dec 02, 2013
oh! People that call themselfs muslems, i pity you, you head toword distruction and total doom, for you have blasphamed against the holy spirit(impotent h*ly spirit) for yee shall not be forgiven.
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by Olril18(m): 8:16am On Dec 02, 2013
Blazinraj01: Hmmm, this thread made me realise that most christians live far away from reality.

a millon likes
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 02, 2013
Juell: And let make it clear, Christians and Muslims don't worship the same God. Forget what our clerics say in public "that we serve the same God", they just say that for peace to reign. The truth is our God (the Christians) is called Jehovah, that of the Muslims is Allah. And Jesus Christ is the son of Jehovah who came to die and set everyone free from bondage of sin. He was the ultimate sacrifice, that's why Christians don't need to make blood sacrifices (as it was in the old testament) for the atonement of their sins.
Please he was murdered. He did not come "to die for your sins". He came with the Gospel. Even the appostles did not fully understand some of the teachings of Christ.
To this purpose he came. I don't understand why till date people still say he came to die for your sins. He was murdered.

1 Like

Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by Olril18(m): 8:29am On Dec 02, 2013
gullible africans....with ur farcial and bedvilling religion,u wondered why nigeria with all its plethora of "men of God " is such an underdeveloped country..
so waste ur precious time here discussing ur farcial religion that has even be dumped by the europeans who bring it to u.when u can use ur head and contribute to our dear failing country...
if the way of those who called themselves cristians hypocritical ways are anything to go by,nigeria would not even be in problems.
the person who even started this thread is a big fool..
while ur pastors, or prophets are using u to acheive their economic,and political aim,u are busy here opening a thread of paradise and hell fire....
foolish people
Oh God,opened d eyes of we africans,come to our rescue!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Orji Uzor Kalu's Thanksgiving Service In Abuja: Maurice Iwu, Ngige, Attend / 10 Hard Questions About Speaking In Tongues With Answers / Where Does The Human Soul Go To After Death?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.