Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,007 members, 7,817,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. (24080 Views)

Muslims Will Go To Heaven More Than Christians If... / Why Many Christians Will Miss The Rapture! / Why Do Some Muslims Use Mind Games To Draw People Into Islam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by macof(m): 6:24pm On Dec 01, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
Abraham can not be in hell because when Jesus went to the grave, He set captivity captive and those who received Gods righteous judgment were set free forever and now Abraham rest in Gods rest in heaven.

The devil is deceiving many with Islam and several other religion to lure them with Him to hell. Be wise, take heed and receive gods mercy today. The moment you breathe your last breathe, if Christ is not found in you, and you are not found in Him, you are damned and there is no more hope. For in the first death, Jesus became our redemptive hope, however, in the second death, there is no hope, forever you will burn in the lake of fire with all of satan and his cohorts.

You don't know wat u say, Is it not u dat said when u die nothing can save u again, if u don't have Christ it's hell

Did Abraham have Christ? No! So it's hell for Abraham because nothing could save him again after death.
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by macof(m): 6:24pm On Dec 01, 2013
Sallychizzl3:

Eleyi gidi gan o... grin
Bro, ur own na Oleku grin grin

Do u have a problem wit my post?

If u do, pls point it out
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by macof(m): 6:35pm On Dec 01, 2013
Layolaw: May God open your heart of understanding concerning the things of the Lord in Jesus name..... hmmm thou shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free

Like I knew the truth and it set me free.

But do u know the truth? And how do u know dat it's the truth?
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by OmoTier1(m): 6:38pm On Dec 01, 2013
macof:

You don't know wat u say, Is it not u dat said when u die nothing can save u again, if u don't have Christ it's hell

Did Abraham have Christ? No! So it's hell for Abraham because nothing could save him again after death.

Abraham had the seed of God in Him, but He needed to be born again to enter into Gods final rest! I know you never bother to study the bible, so let me enlighten you a little: God imputed unto Abraham, his righteousness because He believed God. Jesus, went to the grave to release the captives because Gods new order require all to be born of the Spirit and no man can be born of the spirit unless He first receive the news of Christ sacrifice on the cross.
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by OmoTier1(m): 6:39pm On Dec 01, 2013
macof:

Like I knew the truth and it set me free.

But do u know the truth? And how do u know dat it's the truth?
We have the seed of God in us and you do not! The truth is shared abroad our hearts by the Holy Ghost, thereby we have such confidence to boldly proclaim that the truth of God is in us!

1 Like

Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by cannonnier(m): 6:39pm On Dec 01, 2013
macof:

ignorance and limited knowledge is wat the Koran gives u.
Orisha Sango is not an idol, idols are craven images used to represent the Gods in the physical realm, like I said Gods don't live among men, they cannot be seen but of course they see us.

Humans are very materialistic and we appreciate Things better when we see and feel it. These idols are to fill the space of the absence of Gods in the physical realm.

You call Sango useless but his worshipers pray for his Mercy on people like you, who arent even worth it, Its important for his grace not to vanish cause without Sango, human bodies cannot even be active. The electric charges that usually flows through the brain as it connects with parts of the body is given by Sango, you call him useless but if he acts useless in ur life you won't survive

lol
and he went to oxford university.

can't even define "idol".

now you will tell me in the show "the american idol" they just arrange a Phalang of stones for the the spectators and judges.
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by macof(m): 6:40pm On Dec 01, 2013
rigormortis: muslims and christians are not going to the same place

their idea of heaven is different

1. muslims enter heaven with a hard-on. xtians dont

2. no marriage in xtian heaven. muslims have 72 holes to tear up

3. bomb yourself as a muslim and its straight into the arms of a hot veejayn.....as a xtian...hell hath no fury as a........

4. muslims dont drink alcohol on earth but in their heaven...lots of streams flowing with it....according to muhaMAD...not so for xtians

5. unending sex orgy for muslims....xtians worship in heaven

6. osama is in muslim heaven but in xtian hell.

7. paul is in xtian heaven but in Muslim hell

Both their heaven and hell is only of their imagination

Heaven is the abode of all souls in the presence of God Supreme

Souls don't have sex, drink or do anything humans do with organs, because they don't have organs
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by Mintayo(m): 6:47pm On Dec 01, 2013
khattab02: the lord our God the lord is one and so on... Matthew 12: 29.
Lool,see yourself,is that part of the 10 commandments?
You bettter go back to your alfas and let them teach you d Bible well as usual or better still accept Jesus as your Lord and saviour.
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by cannonnier(m): 6:50pm On Dec 01, 2013
macof:

ignorance and limited knowledge is wat the Koran gives u.
Orisha Sango is not an idol, idols are craven images used to represent the Gods in the physical realm, like I said Gods don't live among men, they cannot be seen but of course they see us.

Humans are very materialistic and we appreciate Things better when we see and feel it. These idols are to fill the space of the absence of Gods in the physical realm.

You call Sango useless but his worshipers pray for his Mercy on people like you, who arent even worth it, Its important for his grace not to vanish cause without Sango, human bodies cannot even be active. The electric charges that usually flows through the brain as it connects with parts of the body is given by Sango, you call him useless but if he acts useless in ur life you won't survive

lol

now you will tell me in the show "the american idol" they just arrange a Phalang of stones for the the spectators and judges.
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by Mintayo(m): 6:51pm On Dec 01, 2013
tintingz: Jesus is NOT the son of God, there is no where Jesus said he's the son of God...there are many people in the bible that were refer has son of God. Jesus(as) always call himself "son of man".

There is nothing like Mohammedian book, we have the Quran(a message from God) and the hadith(the saying/sunnah of the Prophet(sa)). The bible clearly called Jesus "servant of God" even the people called him a prophet in the bible.
See you,nowhere did Jesus call Himself the Son of God? Why not study d Bible yourself instead of believing the LIES your imams tell you.
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by Mintayo(m): 6:56pm On Dec 01, 2013
saint kash:

going by ur words then, i can tell u that heaven will be empty of christians cos one one in a million christians try to emulate jesus in 30% whch am not sure u r among.. so my brother go and study ur bible by the time u 'r done u'll b directed to d Quran. peace
Read my post again slowly and think about it carefully.
Btw,i have studied the Bible, and nowhere did it directs me to the quran or mohammed,the Bible directs me to Jesus Christ,who died and ressurect for the sins of the world...the saviour of mankind,its better you accept Him and secure your eternity.
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by khattab02: 7:00pm On Dec 01, 2013
Mintayo:
Lool,see yourself,is that part of the 10 commandments?
You bettter go back to your alfas and let them teach you d Bible well as usual or better still accept Jesus as your Lord and saviour.
na you sabi. May be you should tell why he quoted that??
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by khattab02: 7:05pm On Dec 01, 2013
Mintayo:
Read my post again slowly and think about it carefully.
Btw,i have studied the Bible, and nowhere did it directs me to the quran or mohammed,the Bible directs me to Jesus Christ,who died and ressurect for the sins of the world...the saviour of mankind,its better you accept Him and secure your eternity.
christ has said it, see they see not, hear they hear not, neither do they understand. Where did he said himself he is coming to save the whole of mankind or to wash away the sins of mankind?
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by Mintayo(m): 7:05pm On Dec 01, 2013
harbiola1:

Bros, i don't just want to sound rude. if nt i would've asked how old are you?

Christianity is a very big cheat. Did the jews give you permission to add OT to your so called NT?

What tangible and reasonable thing can you pls paste here from your NT that we wont find in OT?

Christianity was a Political Party derived from the word Christian by roman pagans. They adopted the name and thrown away its Doctrines, Festivals and Practises and replaced it with their Pagan Doctrines, Festivals and Practises.

Brother, you are shameless for writing this. Jesus did nt leave any heritage for anybody other than Judaism and OT, and that is why there's nothing you can find in the NT, it will either be OT prophesy twisted by Pagan church fathers or something like Superstories.
Christianity as a whole is FRAUD. Jesus has nothing to do with Christianity Jesus and his Disciples did nt worship on sunday.
The disciples would go into the Temples three times a day to knock their heads on the floor and its in ur bible. Stop being silly, u're only being deceived. Christianiy can not over u a slightest salvation.
Be warned! Be warned!! Be warned!!!
lool@d bolded,see taqya...muslims always lying to propagate islam?
Ask him to show us where JESUS and DISCIPLES knocked their head on d ground ind temple.
You guys shld stop validating islam using d Bible,there s nothing islam in d Bible.
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by Mintayo(m): 7:08pm On Dec 01, 2013
khattab02: christ has said it, see they see not, hear they hear not, neither do they understand. Where did he said himself he is coming to save the whole of mankind or to wash away the sins of mankind?
If i show you will you believe and accept Jesus?cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by macof(m): 7:15pm On Dec 01, 2013
Omo_Tier1:

Abraham had the seed of God in Him, but He needed to be born again to enter into Gods final rest! I know you never bother to study the bible, so let me enlighten you a little: God imputed unto Abraham, his righteousness because He believed God. Jesus, went to the grave to release the captives because Gods new order require all to be born of the Spirit and no man can be born of the spirit unless He first receive the news of Christ sacrifice on the cross.

So God changes the mode of salvation every Ones in a while.

2000BC Christ was not needed, God just picks who he likes and puts righteousness then wat happens to others?

So now that Christ is needed, Jesus had to go the grave to free those with righteousness like Abraham, Moses and David.

Hey wat about ur ancestors who were Africans and didn't care about the Judaic concept of God?

wat about important historic figures; Oranmiyan was the Great prince of Ile-Ife and father of the Oyos, he served the Gods of yorubaland and never cared for any foreign God much less Yahweh of Israel

Alexander the Great is practically the most successful warrior in world history he was devoted to Athena and probably never heard of Yahweh.

Wat happens to this kind of people? Who didn't even know Yahweh talk less of having Yahweh put righteousness in them.

Ur ancestors didn't have Yahweh righteousness

The founding fathers of ur village didn't have Yahweh's righteousness

So wat happens to them?

how about Elijah dat majestically entered heaven on a chariot? did Jesus also go to grave for him or no need? grin

Pls answers
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by macof(m): 7:16pm On Dec 01, 2013
Omo_Tier1:

2000BC Christ was not needed, God just picks who he likes and puts righteousness then wat happens to others?

So now that Christ is needed, Jesus had to go the grave to free those with righteousness like Abraham, Moses and David.

Hey wat about ur ancestors who were Africans and didn't care about the Judaic concept of God?

wat about important historic figures; Oranmiyan was the Great prince of Ile-Ife and father of the Oyos, he served the Gods of yorubaland and never cared for any foreign God much less Yahweh of Israel

Alexander the Great is practically the most successful warrior in world history he was devoted to Athena and probably never heard of Yahweh.

Wat happens to this kind of people? Who didn't even know Yahweh talk less of having Yahweh put righteousness in them.

So wat happens to them?

how about Elijah dat majestically entered heaven on a chariot? did Jesus also go to grave for him or no need? grin

Pls answers
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by macof(m): 7:18pm On Dec 01, 2013
cannonnier:
lol

Lol grin I can define "idol"

But maybe u know something I don't, so give ur definition of "idol" and the dictionary u got it from.
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by macof(m): 7:26pm On Dec 01, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
We have the seed of God in us and you do not! The truth is shared abroad our hearts by the Holy Ghost, thereby we have such confidence to boldly proclaim that the truth of God is in us!

And how do u know that I don't have the seed of God?

How foolish of u to claim Christians are God chosen while non-Christians are not.

You are a real idiot of low mental capabilities.

Gods seed to everything on earth and not just humans talk less of Christians

You claim u know the truth through holy ghost, a ghost torments ur life and brings u stupidity u claim u know the truth by sitting down in church hearing ur foolish pastors spread lies about our ancestors and u watch without defending the men who without them ur fathers sperm cells couldn't have existed.

Bastard child
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by tintingz(m): 7:31pm On Dec 01, 2013
nutarious: FoOD FOR THOUGHT..........
indeed grin

1-Jesus came and preach peace, taught Love and was never involve in war or blood slaughetr for his followers to follow.
Ofcos Jesus preached peace but the bible recorded something like this

Matthew 10:34 "Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."

--Mohammed's God said he is a Lord of peace and he dint live by example. His followers reign with so much blood in their Hand, He is the only prophet to lead war one on one. I.e- he killed opponents during all this war. All this dead soul who will be responsible for hem?
LOLZ, aren't there no war stories in the bible through out the old testament bible Jehovah was ordering his children to invade nations by killing them, his he lord of peace?

Mohammed(sa) only fought a self-defense war against his enemies.

2-Jesus never had children, never had sex, no family and he was till his death a Poor Lord even to death.Note- you will notice that Isaiah, Elisha, elijah, eunuch and most of the prophets don't have wife and avoided sex as it always affect spiritual growth.
And Moses was a great Prophet of the jews who brought them the Torah and Ten commandment and yet he married(had sexx) and have children, his he not a prophet or where did God said a prophet should not marry?

----Mohammed, won the award of the prophet that enjoy sex Most and he was sososo Rich. On This case of Sex, he was so Addicted that he broke all The marriage laws he himself wrote. You all Know the story very well.
LIES!! Mohammed(sa) married like any other humans and Prophets before him even Solomon(as) the wisest man in the bible had many wives did God condemn him in the bible for that?

Please state where Mohammed(sa) go against the law?

3-- Jesus. Explained a lot of things to Us in His parables both about Heaven and things to come on earth. He predicted a lot about false prophets and warned Us about the. Those that say this is goood and that is Bad but yet they themselves are found wanton.
Ofcos he said so cuz he's a prophet of God

---- Mohammed came to fulfil most things said by Jesus. he was Known to the Jews as The Prophet with Sword.
Hahahaha!!! So the Quran was only about Jesus(as)? Go read the Quran madam grin

Moses was prophet of the jews and he fought many war with sword.

4--- Jesus Told us where he came from, he told us a lot about Heaven. We have more views about God and his Angels through the knowledge of Jesus.Read. Revelation and if u can understand it u are certainly spirit filled. So deep and spiritually rooted and even promised us Heaven
Every prophet before Jesus talked about heaven
----- there is a place I read where Mohammed said he not sure where he is Going that either Heaven or Hell. Bring the arguments on and I will bring u the Quote. The Islamic god did not clarify ow to enter heaven, the Islamic god is not straight forward in telling us who will make heaven or how. What we know are rewards like Virgins in Heaven. The Islamic gods ------'s Heaven will be full of sex.
Mohammed(sa) knows he's going to paradise but he laid an example that no one knows where he/she is going ONLY God knows and will judge the same way Jesus said "he didn't know the last day" and you called him your god?

5- Jesus explain how you can get salvation and forgiveness. We all xtian know it like we know the palm of our Hand
OK

----- the Islamic god got a problem here, so it said if u had illegitimate sex u shd wash absolution. U wash ur manhood
And ur sins are forgiving. LOL, guess SM1 is lafffiinnng.
Oh please show me where it stated that when you wash your manhood your sin has been forgiving? Ablution is too purify the body like they say "cleanliness is next to godliness" even Jesus said about "spirit and water"

6--Jesus taught us that our maker looks @ our hearth. A contrite heart is what God wants, u can't confess him until u come low and acknowledged urself as a sinnner.
Only God forgive sins even Jesus(as) thought his followers to seek forgiveness from God alone

----- The Islamic god thinks physical body can glorify God. A woman will wear cloth like masquerade just in the name of Islam but that can't stop sin and fornication. Thou their hands are not clean, they are hapy complyong wt physical laws when their heart is full of viper poison
humans can make errors and mistakes so it is everywhere, Mary(as) covers her body from head to toe

7---The birth of Jesus was prophesied over 800 years b4 his birth.
--- who predicted mohamed.
Moses, Isaiah, Jesus(as) predicted Mohammed(sa)

8----this is very important---Jews have records of their ancestors written down. And they know their children and are well. Connected. U can see the evidence in the Bible naming first Born. Jesus is a Jew, and have his eartly records in their books ....Now pls follow me, is it posible for me to know more of your family History.
Many whites folks know african history more than we africans, it is possible.

------ mohamed wrote quaran and lied their changing names. Abraham, Moses, Joseph and all he wrote are Jews. How can Mohamed say he knew this people more than their own clans. Mohamed is an Arab, How can an Arab know more than the Jews when it comes to family and lineage. this man is a Liar.
LOLZ...There are hebrew names for this men of God in the bible hebrew and arabic are sisters in language, e.g like Joseph there is no 'J' in hebrew language. Arab and jews are brothers from one man Abraham

9----- During the time of Jesus, Romans are world power and the Romans believe in democracy-----Jesus was tried like a court before he was sentenced. All this sentence were recorded and that why Italy has more record of most happening during that time and that's y Pope stays in Italy.
So??

-----600 years later a Prophet with sword came and told us that Jesus did not die.LOL, when it was Jesus kinsmen that killed him becos they are Judaism practicers. How can a prophet that met the story when he was growing up. Come on and tell us he was sure Jesus dint die. Brainwash.
Do you know about the "sign of Jonah" Jesus prophecy about? If not go and read your bible

Wait before the self denials starts.

--- we knew of Stephen that was stoned to death, we knew all the 12 discipiles died for what they believe without fighting and war. They were glad to die. But Y? Because they witness a lot, like the transfiguration, like power of holy spirit. They won souls to God with their life. And did all that Jesus did in term of miracles
Ehen??

---- Mohamed only, I repeat only received for god the quaran. No other man saw the angel or was spiritually there to see it happen. How can I trust a single man without other prophets to back up or say we saw the angel.
oh please who was with Jesus when satan appears to him and carried him to a high mountain?

Let me teach about trinity------the world will be rule by God in 3 dimension.
The first- the father, those days of Davis and Abraham, the days of Jesus-the son, And the days of the holyspirit. All in One just like a man has a soul, body and spirit yet he is called a man. Bring On ur Questions and be ready to answer mine witout self denial.
Jesus never said anything about trinity, he preached about one God, or how can there be three house and you call it one house?

My question... Show me where Jesus said "I'm God worship me" oya answer! me waiting grin

2 Likes

Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by khattab02: 8:01pm On Dec 01, 2013
Mintayo:
If i show you will you believe and accept Jesus?cheesycheesycheesy
where?? Accept him as what??
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by InJesusname1: 8:05pm On Dec 01, 2013
Jesus says "im the Way, the Truth and Life" anything outside Him simply means other ways. If only one "Way" leads somwhere, then only those who follow this "Way" will get to the DESTINATION. Others who follow other ways will also arive at a destination, their number nt withstanding ; in the days of Noah, only 8 people followed the right way, only 3 in d days of lot. Gudluck!
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by OmoTier1(m): 8:07pm On Dec 01, 2013
macof:

So wat happens to them?

Pls answers
You are yet ignorant of the scriptures, even the bible tells us what will befall those who came before Jesus Christ was revealed. FYI,Elijah operated under a different dispensation with God, same as Enoch, Moses, Elisha, etc. For them, they believed God, and god in His infinite mercy imputed unto them His righteousness. God qualified them because they believed.

For you and me, God has marked a dispensation of grace, whereby, Christ Jesus shall be our mediator. If we accept His sacrifice, we are declared justified unto righteousness. If we reject christ's sacrifice, there remain no hope for us.

He sovereign God has testified concerning Jesus, that He is his son and that testimony we bear witness to!

Never has God said that the mediator between Him and man is Mohammed! Islam is falsehood personified and so is Buddha, Krishna, and they are weapons of deceit with which satan has planned to lead many astray.

No one who believes in those voices has the seed of God in him.
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by OmoTier1(m): 8:11pm On Dec 01, 2013
My question... Show me where Jesus said "I'm God worship me" oya answer! me waiting grin

Colossians 2:9 - For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily,

2 Corinthians 4:4 - In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Mark 12:29 - And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments [is], Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord

2 Corinthians 5:19 - To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation

Timothy 3:16 - And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory

The bold tells it all! No falsehood of satan can prevent the light of God from shinning out of darkness!
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by harbiola1(m): 8:20pm On Dec 01, 2013
jdilight:
We pray to the father through jesus.

Another delusion, and when u sneeze u Thank father through Jesus.

Like "Thank you Jesus" that's also nice.
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by OmoTier1(m): 8:23pm On Dec 01, 2013
macof:

And how do u know that I don't have the seed of God?

How foolish of u to claim Christians are God chosen while non-Christians are not.

You are a real idiot of low mental capabilities.

Gods seed to everything on earth and not just humans talk less of Christians

You claim u know the truth through holy ghost, a ghost torments ur life and brings u stupidity u claim u know the truth by sitting down in church hearing ur foolish pastors spread lies about our ancestors and u watch without defending the men who without them ur fathers sperm cells couldn't have existed.

Bastard child

You know Jesus has dealt a blow to all principalities and powers, He has made an open show of them , now We are the sweet savour of Gods knowledge everywhere!

So long as you refused Jesus as your Lord and personal saviour, the seed of God is not in you and you cannot have the Holy Spirit dwelling in you.

John 20: 28-29,…28Thomas answered and said to Him, "My Lord and my God!" 29Jesus said to him, "Because you have seen Me, have you believed? Blessed are they who did not see, and yet believed."
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by OmoTier1(m): 8:27pm On Dec 01, 2013
khattab02: christ has said it, see they see not, hear they hear not, neither do they understand. Where did he said himself he is coming to save the whole of mankind or to wash away the sins of mankind?
You asked for it.. There you go..

1 John 2
King James Version (KJV)
2 My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:

2 And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.

3 And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments.

4 He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

5 But whoso keepeth his word, in him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in him.

6 He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked.
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by aveiro(m): 8:39pm On Dec 01, 2013
Do you people know the fact about all this argument.when the real truth will be reveal clearly for everyone,it would have been late for everybody to change.
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by OmoTier1(m): 8:44pm On Dec 01, 2013
aveiro: Do you people know the fact about all this argument.when the real truth will be reveal clearly for everyone,it would have been late for everybody to change.
There is no other truth to be revealed! Christ is the truth who has been revealed in the flesh at the appropriate time. Many have come, bowed at the cross and received forgiveness and the truth sealed in their hearts by the Holy Spirit. It is not too late for you to do likewise, there is still room at the cross for you. Today is the day of salvation!
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by tobby1987(m): 9:22pm On Dec 01, 2013
Why r u guys dragging this issue...is deer anywhere in the bible where it is stated that Jesus was sent to the whole world...Jesus was asked and he said I am only sent to the lost sheep of Israelites....And also in the bible where Jesus said a companion will come after him,he will never speak of himself unless wat we v ordained for him to say..and he also said he will never come until I go.who is DAT companion? I guess ur and is holy spirit ryt....dats were u ppl get it wrong...prophet Muhammad (saw) was d prophet after Jesus and he his d companion Jesus spoke of....Have u asked urself a ques...why do the Catholics, Christ embassy, Jehovah witness, and others uses diff bible and can't even worship in the same place and even speak in diff language...But Islam is just only a book, d same Arabic language and can even pray anywhere ...

1 Like

Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by khattab02: 9:34pm On Dec 01, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
You asked for it.. There you go..

1 John 2
King James Version (KJV)
2 My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:

2 And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.

3 And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments.

4 He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

5 But whoso keepeth his word, in him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in him.

6 He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked.

Got your quotation Omo Tier1, but these are not the words of Jesus (As) himself. Read my question again, I said where did he said HIMSELF '' he is coming to save whole world or to wash away sins ''?? Thanks! anyway.
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by thewarrior72: 9:37pm On Dec 01, 2013
macof:

So u are the gate keeper of heaven?

You know who goes in and doesn't
No, rather son of the KING.

By they fruit u shall know them....

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

10 Hard Questions About Speaking In Tongues With Answers / Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) / Where Does The Human Soul Go To After Death?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.