Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,176 members, 7,821,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. (24105 Views)

Muslims Will Go To Heaven More Than Christians If... / Why Many Christians Will Miss The Rapture! / Why Do Some Muslims Use Mind Games To Draw People Into Islam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by Bolurx(m): 3:34pm On Dec 03, 2013
macof:

Truth about Allah.
But u are being hypocritical, have u studied the history of Israel, Canaanland and Christianity.
I don't think so

Yahweh isn't the God u think he is. Allah is even far more powerful and lordful than Yahweh

What is hypocritical about my statement? As to the history of Israel and all, is that the basis of ur assumption that Yahweh isn't God.

Tell me what your Allah has done!
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 03, 2013
Mujah1deen: don't mind the infidel grin
Only a fool can recognize another one

i would say you are a fooool for worshiping an arab god, forsaking your name and adopting an arab one,

dressing like an arab, growing a dirty goatee for no reason, wrapping your head with all the heat.......

accepting to be brainwashed by your thief imam, killing in the name of your god, missing out on that good pork meat,

hitting your head on the ground five times a day till you are almost brain damaged.....and a black spot appears on your fore head

expecting a none existed 72 squad of Hot virgins.................

who is the fool really

1 Like

Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by macof(m): 4:49pm On Dec 03, 2013
tintingz: It is pity that some people are so ignorant...Allah a moon idol god?

Who built the ka'ba is it not Abraham and Ishmael(as)? The pagans believed in Allah(God) to the their creator but they associated other gods with Allah

You guys should stop posting LIES they are feeding you...the pagans believed one true God(Abraham's faith) but they went astray by associating other gods with Allah which He(Allah) has condemned in the Quran.

There's no proof that Abraham built the kaaba, that news was only told my Mohammed who wanted to link the Arabs with Abraham at all cost, he even went as far as claiming Abraham was an Arab forefather.

The kaaba has always been for Arabian worship which consisted of over 300gods and Allah was the chief of the gods.

There's nothing like only true God anywhere except from these new religions with lots of hidden secrets and lies to cause confusion.

The Koran is not any God's word but the word of men, Allah would not instigate killing of his worshipers.

Ps. Abraham left Allah for El Shaddai
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by macof(m): 5:00pm On Dec 03, 2013
Bolurx:
Have you really thought about the origin of these powers? hmmmmm "deadlier". Darkness will remain darkness.

Don't you think you are confused SMH. Or do you not know that anybody who has not met Jesus, anybody consulting fetish powers (sango, ogun, etc) is directly under the slave master? I'm sure you don't but now you know!

So if Jesus came in the form of a black man through the black race, then you would have believed on Him?

Finally, I'm praying again that the Lord Jesus Christ will reveal Himself to you and

Amen.

The origin of all powers is from God, nothing is evil or good, it's the way humans use it that gets portrayed as good or evil. There's nothing darkness about pagan Gods

U do not know the meaning of fetishism, if u did u would know that christianity is as fetish as any pagan spirituality if not more fetish

any African processing Jesus(a dead jew) as his Lord and master serves a dead man and is worse than a common slave who serves those alive.

Jesus dared not because Africans were much smarter back then, a claim of being son of God would be dealt wit immeasurable punishment

I don't want a ghost tormenting me, so Jesus should stay away
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by Bolurx(m): 5:50pm On Dec 03, 2013
macof:

To the bold- do u realize that when u pray on a mountain u pray to Orisha Oke? He is God of mountains and blesses those with problems who come to him in sincerity.
That woman got nothing from Jesus, her child belongs to Orisha Oke

Do u know that names don't matter in the spiritual realm? If u like pray in the name of poo, if u are sincere in the presence of Orisha oke he would bless u wit ur heart desire.

The woman's vision is common to any depressed and deluded individual.
many have had visions of many Orisha especially when they are going through hard times like the woman.

Truly I tell you, if you pray/swear by Sango it works faster and more effective than Jesus.
Many politicians swear by Jesus and Bible yet they steal from the nation freely without consequence, let's see how far if they start swearing by Sopona,Sango or Ogun

SMH at your ignorance. If you read the Bible, you would have known that the prophets (Moses, Elijah, Elisha) and even our Lord Jesus often retreated to mountains to pray to God and not to your Orisa Oke.

The mountain(MOUNTAIN OF MERCY) was an abode of evil spirits before a Prophet of God namely Apostle Joseph Ayo Babalola was sent by God to rid the mountain of this evil spirits(including ur Orisa Oke) after several days and nights of intense fasting and prayers.

And the woman did not pray to any Orissa Oke. But to Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

You said names don't matter to ur Orissa Oke. If you are very sure of this assumption, why not bring your Orissa Oke to the mountain or to anybody who really has the Power of Jesus and see whether ur Orissa Oke will not bow.

"When one does not look beyond what he knows, he can never see beyond his nose!"

As to ur assumption that Orissa Oke appears to people too…

I'm not amazed for the Bible says "even the devil himself is disguised as an angel of light"

It is not to late to come to Jesus. If you come, you'll realize how much years you've wasted and how muc you've missed by ur belief in Orissa Oke and ur bondage under it.

May the Lord open your eyes. Amen!!!
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by Bolurx(m): 6:05pm On Dec 03, 2013
macof:

The origin of all powers is from God, nothing is evil or good, it's the way humans use it that gets portrayed as good or evil. There's nothing darkness about pagan Gods

U do not know the meaning of fetishism, if u did u would know that christianity is as fetish as any pagan spirituality if not more fetish

any African processing Jesus(a dead jew) as his Lord and master serves a dead man and is worse than a common slave who serves those alive.

Jesus dared not because Africans were much smarter back then, a claim of being son of God would be dealt wit immeasurable punishment

I don't want a ghost tormenting me, so Jesus should stay away

I don't wanna say any thing again coz it's obvious you're hellbent on ur beliefs.

I leave you to God's intervention. Amen in Jesus Name.
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by Mujah1deen: 6:37pm On Dec 03, 2013
cool story bro , holla @me when season 2 is out
rigormortis:

i would say you are a fooool for worshiping an arab god, forsaking your name and adopting an arab one,

dressing like an arab, growing a dirty goatee for no reason, wrapping your head with all the heat.......

accepting to be brainwashed by your thief imam, killing in the name of your god, missing out on that good pork meat,

hitting your head on the ground five times a day till you are almost brain damaged.....and a black spot appears on your fore head

expecting a none existed 72 squad of Hot virgins.................

who is the fool really
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by Shephardfriend(m): 6:40pm On Dec 03, 2013
Please, it is not for you to know who WILL go to heaven ok? Just leave it to God, he needs no help, he can handle it, try to go there.
Holy things are not made for dogs so We dont need to quote any Bible verses or history to proove anything to a person that doesnt belive in the Bible. Even if you argue till tomorrow they will still not believe. I dont see the reson why a non Christian should be be jelous of Christianity since all you need to do to become a Christian is to believe what Christians believe that Jesus is. The door is open for anybody who wishes to join but if you are not yet ready to join, then leave it. Christians pls let the mind of Christ be also in you, dont be like people with stony heart that can even kill fellow human being and yet pretend to be children of God.
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by macof(m): 8:07pm On Dec 03, 2013
Bolurx:

SMH at your ignorance. If you read the Bible, you would have known that the prophets (Moses, Elijah, Elisha) and even our Lord Jesus often retreated to mountains to pray to God and not to your Orisa Oke.
Yes of course because the God of these people is Yahweh, the canaanite mountain God same as Orisha Oke in Yoruba.

The mountain(MOUNTAIN OF MERCY) was an abode of evil spirits before a Prophet of God namely Apostle Joseph Ayo Babalola was sent by God to rid the mountain of this evil spirits(including ur Orisa Oke) after several days and nights of intense fasting and prayers.
OrishaOke is not an evil spirit, he is same as Yahweh.

Lol Orisha Oke is put over mountains by God(Eledumare) himself, without Orisha oke mountains cannot exist. God cannot send any apostle to drive Orisha oke away, Because that's impossible. It's easier to carry the mountain on ur back than chase Orisha-Oke away from where Eledumare has put him

And the woman did not pray to any Orissa Oke. But to Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

You said names don't matter to ur Orissa Oke. If you are very sure of this assumption, why not bring your Orissa Oke to the mountain or to anybody who really has the Power of Jesus and see whether ur Orissa Oke will not bow.
As I said, Names are irrelevant in the spiritual realm. the Canaanites call Oke- Yahweh/El Shaddai so it's not about names but sincerity in his presence.

No one Carries Oke around like a dull, He owns all mountains so no need to even bring him to the mountain cus he is right there.

"When one does not look beyond what he knows, he can never see beyond his nose!"

^^^This goes to you

As to ur assumption that Orissa Oke appears to people too…

I'm not amazed for the Bible says "even the devil himself is disguised as an angel of light"[\quote]
Ur Jesus is the devil the Bible was talking about

It is not to late to come to Jesus. If you come, you'll realize how much years you've wasted and how muc you've missed by ur belief in Orissa Oke and ur bondage under it.
Yes I realized how much years I wasted with christianity, that I actually was once like u before Ori showed me the light

May the Ori open your eyes. Ase!!!
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by macof(m): 8:08pm On Dec 03, 2013
Bolurx:

I don't wanna say any thing again coz it's obvious you're hellbent on ur beliefs.

I leave you to God's intervention. Amen in Jesus Name.

No I am not hellbent on my beliefs, I learn everyday and knowledge is unending.

I pray for Orunmila to bless me everyday
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by tintingz(m): 10:59pm On Dec 03, 2013
macof:

There's no proof that Abraham built the kaaba, that news was only told my Mohammed who wanted to link the Arabs with Abraham at all cost, he even went as far as claiming Abraham was an Arab forefather.
And where is the prove that Abraham didn't built the Ka'aba, even the mecca pagans knew the ka'ba was built by Abraham and Ishmael, Abraham was the forefather of the jews and arabs(Ishmael and Isaac).

The kaaba has always been for Arabian worship which consisted of over 300gods and Allah was the chief of the gods.
LOLZ...epic fail the ka'ba was consisted of 360 idols not 300 which Mohammed(sa) destroyed, Allah was the name of God(Abraham's faith) which the pagans believed in but worship along other gods with Allah. Una wan spoil the image of Islam finish grin

There's nothing like only true God anywhere except from these new religions with lots of hidden secrets and lies to cause confusion.
If you are a yoruba you should tell us who is "Olorun" why is that both christians and muslims use "Olorun" as God the same way the pagans used it as well with other gods.

The Koran is not any God's word but the word of men, Allah would not instigate killing of his worshipers.
And where did Allah said his worshipers should be killed? undecided

Ps. Abraham left Allah for El Shaddai
Allah is the arabic word for God, El(Ellah) is the hebrew word for God, they sound almost the same because both are brothers in language.

Abraham(as) didn't left God for any gods.
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by macof(m): 1:24am On Dec 04, 2013
tintingz: And where is the prove that Abraham didn't built the Ka'aba, even the mecca pagans knew the ka'ba was built by Abraham and Ishmael, Abraham was the forefather of the jews and arabs(Ishmael and Isaac).
Show me proof that he built it, and I'll show u evidence that Mohamed was lying

LOLZ...epic fail the ka'ba was consisted of 360 idols not 300 which Mohammed(sa) destroyed, Allah was the name of God(Abraham's faith) which the pagans believed in but worship along other gods with Allah. Una wan spoil the image of Islam finish grin
you have problem with English- didn't u see "over 300 gods.

Allah aka hubal was the Arabic name for Abraham's God in Mesopotamia before He left and devoted himself to El Shaddai in a foreign land.

If you are a yoruba you should tell us who is "Olorun" why is that both christians and muslims use "Olorun" as God the same way the pagans used it as well with other gods.
Olorun is one of the manifestation of Olodumare, the other is Olofin.

Christians and muslims are confused fools who don't know the God they worship. Olorun is a Yoruba pagan God- God of the sky and owner of the Sun.
Ancient Yoruba spirituality worshipped the Sun God, but we stopped a long time ago and recognized the Sun as Olorun's property as Olodumare's ball of Ase(energy/lifeforce)

"Olorun" is not used for other Gods, Olorun is Olodumare-The supreme God
Call it a trinity Olodumare, Olorun, Olofin but they are the same God wit different attributed roles in the universe

wat the Christians do is simply out of stupiditi and lack of knowledge, To refer Yahweh as Olorun. Yahweh is same as Orisha Oke and Yoruba pagans can never refer to Orisha oke with "Olorun"

And where did Allah said his worshipers should be killed? undecided

Allah is the arabic word for God, El(Ellah) is the hebrew word for God, they sound almost the same because both are brothers in language.
Allah means "the God", El means "God"

There were many "El" in Abraham's days in canaanland but He adopted El Shaddai means God of mountains

In Canaan, El Elyon was the supreme God and creator not Abraham's God El Shaddai.
Notice "El" is used to refer any "God"
El Elyon is wat means "God most High, and El Elyon is the supreme not Yahweh(Abraham's God

If Allah is truly The one true God(which he is not) he would not instigate the killing of pagans in Arabia and neighboring places because they all worshipped him
[quote]
Abraham(as) didn't [b]left [/b]God for any gods.

Abraham was born in Ur kasdim a country in the Mesopotamian region were Naana was worshipped as the Moon God, same attributes equate Naana with Allah.
Creator God, Moon God and chief of the Gods.

When Abraham left his home he also left this God and embraced another God(El Shaddai) who was worshipped as the mountain God
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by Bolurx(m): 3:17am On Dec 04, 2013
[quote author =macof]

Yes I realized how much years I wasted with
christianity, that I actually was once like u
before Ori showed me the light[/quote]

So you once believed in Jesus. I'm crying for you. How much problem did you face that made you go back to a dog's vomit.

Ha!

May the Lord Jesus open your eyes to see the Truth! Amen.
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by Bolurx(m): 3:19am On Dec 04, 2013
Bolurx:

macof

So you once believed in Jesus. I'm crying for you. How much problem did you face that made you go back to a dog's vomit.

Ha!

May the Lord Jesus open your eyes to see the Truth! Amen.
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by tintingz(m): 7:43am On Dec 04, 2013
macof:
Show me proof that he built it, and I'll show u evidence that Mohamed was lying
LOL why directing the question back to me...even in the bible there are many evidence that Abraham, Hagar
, Ishmael were in mecca. The water "zamzam" can be confirmed in the bible as well, so I'm asking you to prove it that Abraham didn't build the ka'ba(you don't have to direct the question back to me) grin

you have problem with English- didn't u see "over 300 gods.
Ok

Allah aka hubal was the Arabic name for Abraham's God in Mesopotamia before He left and devoted himself to El Shaddai in a foreign land.
Allah is not hubal, hubal was a pagan idol(moon-god), Allah is the God of heavens and earth, El(Ellah) is God in hebrew lang related to Allah in arabic lang.

Olorun is one of the manifestation of Olodumare, the other is Olofin.
Olorun is God in yoruba language stop given false details, the yorubas use both Olorun, Olodumare as God the asheda(creator), God has many names attributed to his greatness.

Christians and muslims are confused fools who don't know the God they worship. Olorun is a Yoruba pagan God- God of the sky and owner of the Sun.
You are confused fella given false details, If Olorun is a pagan god then why do yoruba muslims and christians use it as well?
Ancient Yoruba spirituality worshipped the Sun God, but we stopped a long time ago and recognized the Sun as Olorun's property as Olodumare's ball of Ase(energy/lifeforce)
again God has many names attributed to his greatness, kinda busy now...will explain when am less busy

"Olorun" is not used for other Gods, Olorun is Olodumare-The supreme God
You are confusing yourself, you said Olorun is not Olodumare now both are the same, I thought you said both are not the same grin
Call it a trinity Olodumare, Olorun, Olofin but they are the same God wit different attributed roles in the universe
I can see your problem grin

wat the Christians do is simply out of stupiditi and lack of knowledge, To refer Yahweh as Olorun. Yahweh is same as Orisha Oke and Yoruba pagans can never refer to Orisha oke with "Olorun"
So Orisa oke is a jewish god? grin lol

Allah means "the God", El means "God"
So??

There were many "El" in Abraham's days in canaanland but He adopted El Shaddai means God of mountains

In Canaan, El Elyon was the supreme God and creator not Abraham's God El Shaddai.
Notice "El" is used to refer any "God"
El Elyon is wat means "God most High, and El Elyon is the supreme not Yahweh(Abraham's God
LOLZ...again God has many names attributed to his greatness, stop posting false details, you are just blabing rubbish. Maybe you know better that the jews lang(hebrew).
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 04, 2013
Mujah1deen: cool story bro , holla @me when season 2 is out

reach into your prophets anvs and pull out season
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by macof(m): 10:25am On Dec 04, 2013
tintingz: LOL why directing the question back to me...even in the bible there are many evidence that Abraham, Hagar
, Ishmael were in mecca. The water "zamzam" can be confirmed in the bible as well, so I'm asking you to prove it that Abraham didn't build the ka'ba(you don't have to direct the question back to me) grin
I have dealt with this before, and now show archeological and historical documentation of the time and year the kaaba was built and also if Abraham ever step foot into Mecca.

Allah is not hubal, hubal was a pagan idol(moon-god), Allah is the God of heavens and earth, El(Ellah) is God in hebrew lang related to Allah in arabic lang.
Hubal and Allah are same thing, Mohammed knew this, it's there in his family history.
His family was devoted to Hubal, his grandfather was an Hubal prophet and his father's name was Abdullah-servant of Allah.

Hubal worship was a glorious period in Arabia, Hubal has always been the name of the Arabic chief God and they also called him Allah

Olorun is God in yoruba language stop given false details, the yorubas use both Olorun, Olodumare as God the asheda(creator), God has many names attributed to his greatness.

very funny for me arguing a spirituality u know nothing about, but I'll educate u because that's wat Iam here to do.

Olorun(owner of heaven) is the same God as Olodumare but with a different role on the universe.
Olorun keeps the Sun, and rules the sky giving All life the adequate amount of Energy needed. This doesn't separate Olorun from Olodumare it is simply a reference to specific roles in the universe.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olorun
Here's a little detail ^^^

You are confused fella given false details, If Olorun is a pagan god then why do yoruba muslims and christians use it as well?
again God has many names attributed to his greatness, kinda busy now...will explain when am less busy
Lol Esu doesn't cause confusion to those who recognize him.

Olorun has been worshipped in Yoruba paganism since the beginning of Ile-Ife

Wat other names could muslims and Christians call their God in Yoruba language? since they foolish try to claim their God as only God

If u belief Yoruba worshipped God as Olorun why are u are Muslim? Why not remain in the worship of Olorun?

You are confusing yourself, you said Olorun is not Olodumare now both are the same, I thought you said both are not the same grin
I can see your problem grin
smh, u are the one with the problem of understanding common English.
I said Olorun and Olodumare are same God with different roles attributed to those names.
Olodumare, Olofin, Olorun are Same God honored as the supreme God of the Omniverse but it not merely a different name but a different attribute goes with the name.

You are not exposed to Yoruba religion I do not expect u to understand quickly.

So Orisa oke is a jewish god? grin lol

Technically yes, Orisha Oke is a God everywhere whether recognized or not it doesn't change the fact that he is the mountain God.
The Canaanites worshipped Orisha Oke with the name of Yahweh/El Shaddai and Israel adopted his worship through Abraham who's former God was Naana(same as Hubal in Arabic)

LOLZ...again God has many names attributed to his greatness, stop posting false details, you are just blabing rubbish. Maybe you know better that the jews lang(hebrew).

If we go by ur mentality Sango, Ogun, Yemoja, Obatala are also names of God.

To find the true identify of a God and the roles attributed to his name you need to study the earliest history of the name and the study the history of his worshipers.
This I am doing on Yahweh and Allah and a lot of things have been revealed to me
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by tintingz(m): 4:05pm On Dec 04, 2013
macof:
I have dealt with this before, and now show archeological and historical documentation of the time and year the kaaba was built and also if Abraham ever step foot into Mecca.
Therefore, Islamic scholars have generally assumed that the Kaaba was constructed by Ibrahim around 2130 BC. The Kaaba is, therefore, believed by Muslims to be more than a millennium older than Solomon's Temple in Jerusalem, which is believed to have been finished in 1007 BC.[31] These dates remain consistent with the Muslim belief that the Kaaba is the first and thus oldest mosque in history.[31] In Samaritan literature, the Samaritan Book of the Secrets of Moses (Asatir) claims that Ishmael and his eldest son Nebaioth built the Kaaba as well as the city of Mecca.[33] "The Secrets of Moses" or Asatir book was suggested by some opinion to have been compiled in the 10th century,[34] while another opinion in 1927 suggested that it was written no later than the second half of the 3rd century BC.[35]

Left: Conceptual representation of the Kaaba, as built by Ibrahim.
Right: Representation of the Kaaba as it stands today.
www.en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaaba
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by tintingz(m): 4:31pm On Dec 04, 2013
macof:
Hubal and Allah are same thing, Mohammed knew this, it's there in his family history.
His family was devoted to Hubal, his grandfather was an Hubal prophet and his father's name was Abdullah-servant of Allah.

Hubal worship was a glorious period in Arabia, Hubal has always been the name of the Arabic chief God and they also called him Allah
Hubal and Allah are not the same Islamicaly, yes the Allah might be used by the mecca pagans but that does not mean Allah is an idol in Islam just like Olorun used by the yoruba pagans and the muslims and christians as well.

Some scholars have suggested that Muḥammad used the term Allah in addressing both pagan Arabs and Jews or Christians in order to establish a common ground for the understanding of the name for God, a claim Gerhard Böwering says is doubtful.[30] According to Böwering, in contrast with pre-Islamic Arabian polytheism, God in Islam does not have associates and companions, nor is there any kinship between God and jinn. Pre-Islamic pagan Arabs believed in a blind, powerful, inexorable and insensible fate over which man had no control. This was replaced with the Islamic notion of a powerful but provident and merciful God.[36] According to Francis Edwards Peters, "The Qur’ān insists, Muslims believe, and historians affirm that Muhammad and his followers worship the same God as the Jews ( 29:46 ). The Qur’an's Allah is the same Creator God who covenanted with Abraham".

The Aramaic word for "God" in the language of Assyrian Christians is ʼĔlāhā, or Alaha. Arabic-speakers of all Abrahamic faiths, including Christians and Jews, use the word "Allah" to mean "God". The Christian Arabs of today have no other word for "God" than "Allah".[15] (Even the Arabic-descended Maltese language of Malta, whose population is almost entirely Roman Catholic, uses Alla for "God".)
www.en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allah
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by tintingz(m): 5:01pm On Dec 04, 2013
macof:

very funny for me arguing a spirituality u know nothing about, but I'll educate u because that's wat Iam here to do.

Olorun(owner of heaven) is the same God as Olodumare but with a different role on the universe.
Olorun keeps the Sun, and rules the sky giving All life the adequate amount of Energy needed. This doesn't separate Olorun from Olodumare it is simply a reference to specific roles in the universe.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olorun
Here's a little detail ^^^
Olorun is used by the pagans, but we yoruba muslims and christians use Olorun as God the creator(asheda) the way we also use Olodumare as God. LOL this is no diff with the christians trinity concept grin Olorun, Olodumare, Olofi? To us Muslims Olorun is NOT an idol maybe the yoruba translator of the Quran used Olorun as God the same way esu was used for satan but that does not mean we worship an idol.

Lol Esu doesn't cause confusion to those who recognize him.

Olorun has been worshipped in Yoruba paganism since the beginning of Ile-Ife

Wat other names could muslims and Christians call their God in Yoruba language? since they foolish try to claim their God as only God
Olorun in the Quran is the creator of everything not an idol, the ONLY true GOD of the universe.

If u belief Yoruba worshipped God as Olorun why are u are Muslim? Why not remain in the worship of Olorun?
Again the concept of Olorun of the yoruba pagans is not the same as the Olorun in the Quran.

smh, u are the one with the problem of understanding common English.
I said Olorun and Olodumare are same God with different roles attributed to those names.
Olodumare, Olofin, Olorun are Same God honored as the supreme God of the Omniverse but it not merely a different name but a different attribute goes with the name.
Ok

You are not exposed to Yoruba religion I do not expect u to understand quickly.

Technically yes, Orisha Oke is a God everywhere whether recognized or not it doesn't change the fact that he is the mountain God.
The Canaanites worshipped Orisha Oke with the name of Yahweh/El Shaddai and Israel adopted his worship through Abraham who's former God was Naana(same as Hubal in Arabic)
LOLZ fairy tales grin orisa oke a jewish god grin

If we go by ur mentality Sango, Ogun, Yemoja, Obatala are also names of God.
We all know, yemoja was a goddess, sango was once a human grin they are not same as God

To find the true identify of a God and the roles attributed to his name you need to study the earliest history of the name and the study the history of his worshipers.
This I am doing on Yahweh and Allah and a lot of things have been revealed to me
hehehehe indeed grin
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by tintingz(m): 6:23pm On Dec 04, 2013
Historical Proof of Abraham Built the Kaaba
www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0Ib4rhGTW0&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DO0Ib4rhGTW0

In one of the hadith it says

Narrated Ibn Abbas: "When the Prophet saw pictures in the Ka'ba, he did not enter it till he ordered them to be erased. When he saw the pictures of Abraham and Ishmael carrying the arrows of divination, he said, "May Allah curse them (i.e. the Quraish)! By Allah, neither Abraham nor Ishmael practiced divination by arrows." (Translation of Sahih Bukhari, Prophets, Volume 4, Book 55, Number 571) "

This shows that the mecca pagans knew about Abraham and Ishmael existence in mecca.

In the bible...

"Blessed is the man whose strength is in thee; in whose heart are the ways of them. Who passing through the valley of Baca make it a well; the rain also filleth the pools. (Bible, Psalms 84:5-6)"

In the Quran...

"The first House (of worship) appointed for men was that at Bakka full of blessing and of guidance for all kinds of beings: In it are signs manifest; (for example) the Station of Abraham; whoever enters it attains security; pilgrimage thereto is a duty men owe to Allah those who can afford the journey; but if any deny faith Allah stands not in need of any of his creatures. (Quran, 3:96-97)"

Infact both the Quran and bible talked about the water "zamzam"
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by macof(m): 9:01pm On Dec 04, 2013
tintingz: Hubal and Allah are not the same Islamicaly, yes the Allah might be used by the mecca pagans but that does not mean Allah is an idol in Islam just like Olorun used by the yoruba pagans and the muslims and christians as well.

Some scholars have suggested that Muḥammad used the term Allah in addressing both pagan Arabs and Jews or Christians in order to establish a common ground for the understanding of the name for God, a claim Gerhard Böwering says is doubtful.[30] According to Böwering, in contrast with pre-Islamic Arabian polytheism, God in Islam does not have associates and companions, nor is there any kinship between God and jinn. Pre-Islamic pagan Arabs believed in a blind, powerful, inexorable and insensible fate over which man had no control. This was replaced with the Islamic notion of a powerful but provident and merciful God.[36] According to Francis Edwards Peters, "The Qur’ān insists, Muslims believe, and historians affirm that Muhammad and his followers worship the same God as the Jews ( 29:46 ). The Qur’an's Allah is the same Creator God who covenanted with Abraham".

The Aramaic word for "God" in the language of Assyrian Christians is ʼĔlāhā, or Alaha. Arabic-speakers of all Abrahamic faiths, including Christians and Jews, use the word "Allah" to mean "God". The Christian Arabs of today have no other word for "God" than "Allah".[15] (Even the Arabic-descended Maltese language of Malta, whose population is almost entirely Roman Catholic, uses Alla for "God".)
www.en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allah

Lol This is an Islamic concept

I speak of a pre-Islamic Arabian concept.

Allah is a same as hubal and history cannot change.

The pagans worshipped Allah
Hubal and Allah are same.
Allah didn't just drop on Mohammed's head, he knew Allah because his father was devoted to Allah as a pagan

All u post up there are muslims trying to distort history
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by OmoTier1(m): 9:05pm On Dec 04, 2013
khattab02: Got your quotation Omo Tier1, but these are not the words of Jesus (As) himself. Read my question again, I said where did he said HIMSELF '' he is coming to save whole world or to wash away sins ''?? Thanks! anyway.
Really? So the words of the Holy Spirit are not the words of Jesus? Wow!
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by macof(m): 9:30pm On Dec 04, 2013
tintingz: Olorun is used by the pagans, but we yoruba muslims and christians use Olorun as God the creator(asheda) the way we also use Olodumare as God. LOL this is no diff with the christians trinity concept grin Olorun, Olodumare, Olofi? To us Muslims Olorun is NOT an idol maybe the yoruba translator of the Quran used Olorun as God the same way esu was used for satan but that does not mean we worship an idol.

Olorun/Olodumare is the creator, The father of all, so when muslims and Christians call Olorun they call the pagan creator God of the Yorubas and not Allah or Yahweh.

It is not the same with Christian trinity.
It's just a trinity.

To Us Pagans Olorun is not an idol either, Olorun doesn't even have an Idol/statue.

Nobody worships an Idol- ignorance and limited knowledge are ur best traits.

Olorun in the Quran is the creator of everything not an idol, the ONLY true Supreme GOD of the universe.
And who said Olorun is an idol This guy is really foolish.

Olorun is not an idol anywhere
No God is an idol anywhere

Pls If u hate ur ancestors so much, and hate the Yoruba spirituality kindly stop using the name of our Olorun and stop praying to him because Olorun is a Yoruba pagan God and nothing can change that.

Again the concept of Olorun of the yoruba pagans is not the same as the Olorun in the Quran.
Yes, Allah is not the same in quran as well, because the quran is full of lies.
The Koran however has no basis, a false book from a false prophet, but I can't condemn Mohammed because he thought he was doing the right thing by proclaiming his father's God as One true God.
It's the killing and war he caused that I condemn him for

LOLZ fairy tales grin orisa oke a jewish god grin[\quote]
Mr. Spirituality is no fairytale, It's serious philosophy.

U think it's funny that Orisha oke exist in Israel as Yahweh
Sango exists in Germany as Thor

I don't know if I should explain how this is to u because I don't want to waste my time. But if u want be to explain ask!

[quote]
We all know, yemoja was a goddess, sango was once a human grin they are not same as God

hehehehe indeed grin
Yes Yemoja is Goddess of all waters

Sango's case is too complex for ur primitive level of understanding.
It would take a lot to make u understand Alaafin Sango and Orisha Sango
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by tintingz(m): 10:56pm On Dec 04, 2013
macof:

Lol This is an Islamic concept

I speak of a pre-Islamic Arabian concept.

Allah is a same as hubal and history cannot change.

The pagans worshipped Allah
Hubal and Allah are same.
Allah didn't just drop on Mohammed's head, he knew Allah because his father was devoted to Allah as a pagan

All u post up there are muslims trying to distort history
Read my post again? Mohammed(sa) didn't just brought Allah up, the mecca pagans knew about Allah to be their creator the fact that Abraham(as) faith was a monotheism and he built the temple(kaaba)...Mohammed(sa) used Allah as God the same way Elaha in hebrew Olorun in yoruba for the people to understand what he's preaching. The mecca pagans only associated other gods with Allah(SWT) which Allah condemned in the Quran.

I should be asking you why non-muslims want to paint Islam as a bad faith.
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by tintingz(m): 11:15pm On Dec 04, 2013
macof:
Olorun/Olodumare is the creator, The father of all, so when muslims and Christians call Olorun they call the pagan creator God of the Yorubas and not Allah or Yahweh.
The Quran and the bible has given the concept of God.

It is not the same with Christian trinity.
It's just a trinity.
Trinity concept, tell me more tales grin

To Us Pagans Olorun is not an idol either, Olorun doesn't even have an Idol/statue.
Ok, we are making sense now cheesy

Nobody worships an Idol- ignorance and limited knowledge are ur best traits.
LOLZ what about the statues, figurines the pagans carry about and bow down to? undecided

And who said Olorun is an idol This guy is really foolish.
No vex grin

Olorun is not an idol anywhere
No God is an idol anywhere
Ok

Pls If u hate ur ancestors so much, and hate the Yoruba spirituality kindly stop using the name of our Olorun and stop praying to him because Olorun is a Yoruba pagan God and nothing can change that.
I'm a yoruba, how will I hate the thing about yoruba infact it is interesting knowing the roots of my culture and am enjoying the debate with you smiley

The Olorun in the Quran has no other gods associated with him, he's the the ONLY true God of the universe whether you like it or not smiley

Yes, Allah is not the same in quran as well, because the quran is full of lies.
The Koran however has no basis, a false book from a false prophet, but I can't condemn Mohammed because he thought he was doing the right thing by proclaiming his father's God as One true God.
It's the killing and war he caused that I condemn him for
ooops...the LIES begins grin

If sango and orisa oke is recognized in other countries why ranting around this thread about Allah and Yaweh??

BTW are you a pagan, you must be PAGAN 9JA friend smiley
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by macof(m): 12:20am On Dec 05, 2013
tintingz: Read my post again? Mohammed(sa) didn't just brought Allah up, the mecca pagans knew about Allah to be their creator the fact that Abraham(as) faith was a monotheism and he built the temple(kaaba)...Mohammed(sa) used Allah as God the same way Elaha in hebrew Olorun in yoruba for the people to understand what he's preaching. The mecca pagans only associated other gods with Allah(SWT) which Allah condemned in the Quran.
All this are simple twisting and beating around the bush and Iam not in a good mood to argue further.

Was Allah worshipped as a pagan God or not? If u say No, explain why Mohamed's father bared Abdullah-servant of Allah

I should be asking you why non-muslims want to paint Islam as a bad faith.

I have no direct business with With Other non-Muslim.
So I can only speak for myself, I don't hate Islam I only hate Non-Arab muslims.
worshiping a foreign God over the God of ur ancestors is A curse
The ancient Israelis knew this
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by macof(m): 9:21am On Dec 05, 2013
tintingz: The Quran and the bible has given the concept of God.
Yes but false concepts

LOLZ what about the statues, figurines the pagans carry about and bow down to? undecided
This would be long to explain, A thread would be good for this because u can't understand easily

I'm a yoruba, how will I hate the thing about yoruba infact it is interesting knowing the roots of my culture and am enjoying the debate with you smiley
You are Yoruba? Wat tribe? Wats ur clan name? Where's your family house? Who's ur guiding Orisha? How far back can u trace ur ancestral origin? Do u know ur clan's oriki?
I doubt u have the answers to any of these.

The Olorun in the Quran has no other gods associated with him, he's the the ONLY true God of the universe whether you like it or not smiley
Because the Koran is false
Olorun is the Supreme God above all others NOT the only God

Ur Yoruba muslims are just looking for where to rest with the Yoruba language you had to bring out our pagan God like u do with the Arab pagan God

If sango and orisa oke is recognized in other countries why ranting around this thread about Allah and Yaweh??
this is like teaching a nursery student grin

You need to learn wat spirituality is and how they differ with people of different culture.

BTW are you a pagan, you must be PAGAN 9JA friend smiley

I am a proud pagan blessed by the Gods
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by Abbamicheal(m): 10:58am On Dec 05, 2013
[quote author=njokusboy]Op you got it wrong meen, Jesus christ said, "I am the way, the truth and the light, noone comes to the father except through me.... Now it means Jesus is the saviour, any other channel is the path of damnation... Jesus to the muslims is only a prophet, an old prophet at that, they believe his teachings are outdated and subscribe to the teaching of prophet muhammed whom they believe is the NEW prophet... They don't even believe Jesus is the son of God.. So you see.. It aint about believing in jesus or not, u have to acknowledge him as your lord and personal saviour... The bible further said that the name JESUS is the only name given to man, through which he can be saved... So there are two contending issues, "those verses completely dismiss the possibility of anoda saviour, hence you can't believe in Jesus and Mohammed at the same time, matter of fact, their principles are at variance, secondly, belief in the existence of Jesus aint enough, you have to accept him as the saviour...
One thing I can assure you is this, the sincere christians and sincere muslims have a different idea of heaven and they sure as hell aint going to the same place...[/quote
More insight to your teachings plssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss............i wanna learn, abi u no go teacn me?
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by Eberex(m): 12:47pm On Sep 18, 2014
DJda63: The bible was written by Constantine,a business man who portrayed Jesus as God. Majority thought Jesus was God because of his attitude,so,Constantine wrote the bible and portrayed him as God to boost his sales,just to make a lot of money selling the bible,Jesus never called himself God,read Davinci Code to learn more about this,also,the original Bible was burnt my the Persians,the one that christians read today is just a work of fiction,so much edited to sell well,funniest thing is that Constantine was never a christian,he even declined getting baptised while he was on his sick bed and died a Pagan

Is that your own belief or you are just telling us what you read?
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by EvangSDKalu: 2:31pm On Sep 18, 2014
whenever we use our human mind to understand God, we are bound fail woefully and dangerously.
John 14:6 Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me.
No matter how good, righteous or holy you are , you can see God without accepting Jesus. He is the last and only option.
Church, Muslim or any thing religion will not save you except Christ.
Christianity is not a religion or a church because there are many native Doc who have opened churches.
Jesus is the way to eternal life.
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by macof(m): 9:20pm On Sep 20, 2014
EvangSDKalu: whenever we use our human mind to understand God, we are bound fail woefully and dangerously.
John 14:6 Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me.
No matter how good, righteous or holy you are , you can see God without accepting Jesus. He is the last and only option.
Church, Muslim or any thing religion will not save you except Christ.
Christianity is not a religion or a church because there are many native Doc who have opened churches.
Jesus is the way to eternal life.

Example of those who have shut their brains and now use their Bible to think

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Mayan Apocalypse: Panic Spreads As December 21 Nears / Prophetess Rose Kelvin Feeds The Less Privileged (Video) / 10 Hard Questions About Speaking In Tongues With Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 159
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.