Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. (24081 Views)

Muslims Will Go To Heaven More Than Christians If... / Why Many Christians Will Miss The Rapture! / Why Do Some Muslims Use Mind Games To Draw People Into Islam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by saintkash(m): 3:35pm On Nov 30, 2013
Juell:
We Christian don't recognise talk more of believing in Mohammed a mere mortal

my understanding of the word ''mortal'' simply means somebody with life and is also subject to death.. So my dear, ur bible said jesus was killed as such he died, what does that makes Him? Immortal or mortal? Pls mind how u refer to our beloveth prophet(SAW) prophets are mortals only God almighty that is Immortal. Take note. Jesus was(is) a prophet of God. If u say he is the truth, the lyt n d way, thats during his reign, during the reign of Abraham, he was also d way, d lyt and d truth.. If u must know the bible also described Jesus as a prophet.. Check this verse ''"And he said unto them, What things? And they said unto him, Concerning Jesus of Nazareth, which was a prophet mighty in deed and word before God and all the people:" (Luke 24:19).''

15 Likes

Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by Juell(m): 4:28pm On Nov 30, 2013
saint kash:

my understanding of the word ''mortal'' simply means somebody with life and is also subject to death.. So my dear, ur bible said jesus was killed as such he died, what does that makes Him? Immortal or mortal? Pls mind how u refer to our beloveth prophet(SAW) prophets are mortals only God almighty that is Immortal. Take note. Jesus was(is) a prophet of God. If u say he is the truth, the lyt n d way, thats during his reign, during the reign of Abraham, he was also d way, d lyt and d truth.. If u must know the bible also described Jesus as a prophet.. Check this verse ''"And he said unto them, What things? And they said unto him, Concerning Jesus of Nazareth, which was a prophet mighty in deed and word before God and all the people:" (Luke 24:19).''

People were de ones calling him a prophet, this was when he appeared to two of his disciples and they were just discussing what people said about him being a "prophet" which doesn't mean he's a prophet. Ur quaran described him as a prophet but my bible acknowledged him as the son of God who came in human form to take the sins of the world upon himself. That's why he was born as a human so he could shed his blood as a final sacrifice. U can never understand the bible more than someone who has studied it all his life. The argument here is we Christians don't serve the same God as the Muslims.

1 Like

Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by Juell(m): 4:30pm On Nov 30, 2013
ifeness:

Or you will never understand. You do not even know the history behind your imported religion. Does the name "Jesus" sound Jewish to you? It is obviously a greek name.

People of Latin Origin mostly bear the name Jesus. Jesus is more of a Greek/Spanish name.....Nothing to do with Jewish!

Also Christos/Christ is Greek. The greek have done a good job by making you worship their gods.
Ur case is like that of trying to describe a particular colour to a blind man. Pray to God to open ur eyes.
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by macof(m): 6:17pm On Nov 30, 2013
Juell:

Don't hav nothing to say to u, cos I've just checked ur topics and there's no way am getting into an argument wit u cos........u will NEVER understand.

U run away because u don't know wat to say, you can't defend ur Jesus.
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by macof(m): 6:25pm On Nov 30, 2013
Sheykul Islam:

"the religion with God is Islam" Q3 vs 19. Any other religion apart from islam will never be accepted by God Q3 vs 85. Islam and christainity never dsame just like light and darkness. Abeg park well

Islam is an Arabian religion Created by Mohammed.

wat has Islam got to do wit non-Arabs

As an Igbo man, Yoruba or Hausa u should leave wat isn't urs alone.

We have our own way of worshipping God, you are very stuupid to say any other religion apart from Islam is rejected by God.

God approves all religions, and we all worship God; just through
Different paths, that is why Ethnicity and culture should go along wit spirituality, everyone should be pagan and free themselves from foreign brainwash and sire.

paganism is simply practicing the beliefs synonymous wit ur ethnicity, that is how it was when God created man, why are men destroying the world?

3 Likes

Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by macof(m): 6:27pm On Nov 30, 2013
Juell:

People were de ones calling him a prophet, this was when he appeared to two of his disciples and they were just discussing what people said about him being a "prophet" which doesn't mean he's a prophet. Ur quaran described him as a prophet but my bible acknowledged him as the son of God who came in human form to take the sins of the world upon himself. That's why he was born as a human so he could shed his blood as a final sacrifice.

If u believe Jesus the son of God, that makes Jesus a God. So how then is christianity monotheistic? If you have more than one God?

Gods do not die, when u hear stories of death among Gods, it is only on their personified figures in classic myths.

Sango can never die, so if Jesus can die that makes him a useless God

by the way, wat is Jesus's duty as a God?
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by khattab02: 8:47pm On Nov 30, 2013
macof:

We have our own way of worshipping God, you are very stuupid to say any other religion apart from Islam is rejected by God.

Different paths, that is why Ethnicity and culture should go along wit spirituality, everyone should be pagan and free themselves from foreign brainwash and sire.

paganism is simply practicing the beliefs synonymous wit ur ethnicity, that is how it was when God created man, why are men destroying the world?
Macof macof! U just can't express yourself without insults.
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by harbiola1(m): 9:11pm On Nov 30, 2013
macof:

My only problem is dat you all worship foreign Gods and disregard the Gods of ur ancestors.

I hope u know tradition wella?

Be expecting me in the Frontpage, when i'll be saying my opinion on Paganism.

2 Likes

Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by khattab02: 9:13pm On Nov 30, 2013
macof:

Macof macof! U just can't express yourself without insults. Anyway, can you show me any place in the Qur'an or the Hadiths where it says Islam is only meant for the Arabs and not the non-Arabs

3 Likes

Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 30, 2013
Juell:
Ur case is like that of trying to describe a particular colour to a blind man. Pray to God to open ur eyes.

which of the gods shld i pray to?
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by macof(m): 11:09pm On Nov 30, 2013
khattab02: Macof macof! U just can't express yourself without insults. Anyway, can you show me any place in the Qur'an or the Hadiths where it says Islam is only meant for the Arabs and not the non-Arabs

This is precisely wat I am saying.

Imagine a Nigerian(of wat ever ethnic origin ) requiring an Arab book to think.

The same way some idiotic yorubas live to die for koran and bible when their fathers used Ifa to understand God, and here many of you are arguing about christianity and Islam.

Had yorubaland never been open to foreign evangelistic mobs we would all be glorious pagans serving the Gods of our ancestors.

If you hate ur ancestors change ur identity and relocate to Saudi Arabia, where Islam is of the land.
Here in Nigeria, We pagans shouldn't have to deal wit such degrading insults from bastard children like u

4 Likes

Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by cyril10(m): 11:31pm On Nov 30, 2013
In fact Njokusboy has said it all, he is a bible scholar I give it to him. I wonder why th OP quoted that in the first place. Jesus says that no one can come to the father except by him, so if don't believe and accept Jesus as your Lord and personal savour no salvation no righteousness and no heaven for you. I doubt if Muslims can accept Christ as their Lord and savour and still remain muslims.
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by cyril10(m): 11:38pm On Nov 30, 2013
When will this deluded Ifeness stop confusing people with all these lies from the pit of hell. God please don't allow me to get to this level this Ifeness has gotten himself into and Lord help him to realize what he is doing to himself and come back to his senses and stop confusing potential heaven bound souls with his lies from the pit of hell in Jesus name I pray.

1 Like

Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by ghostofsparta(m): 12:40am On Dec 01, 2013
macof:

The same way some idiotic yorubas live to die for koran and bible when their fathers used Ifa to understand God, and here many of you are arguing about christianity and Islam.

Had yorubaland never been open to foreign evangelistic mobs we would all be glorious pagans serving the Gods of our ancestors.

If you hate ur ancestors change ur identity and relocate to Saudi Arabia, where Islam is of the land.
Here in Nigeria, We pagans shouldn't have to deal wit such degrading insults from bastard children like u

@bolded^

Not only that, they (Yoruba Christians and Muslims) all should stop their hypocrisy by refusing to continue eating our ancestral foods (eba/amala/iyon etc) which are all associated with our orishas and irunmoles. Afterall they prefer and are glad to bear and give their children foreign Christian and Arabic name. Then, they should desist from eating native/pagan foods.

1 Like

Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by ghostofsparta(m): 1:11am On Dec 01, 2013
macof:

I slightly disagree with you there^ as we don't worship the same God. Even if so, our pagan God(whose name differs ethnically; Eledua/Osanobua/Ubangiji/ChukwUorChineke/Abasi) is far superiorly well conceived revealed to us via Ifa and its messengers (Orishas and the Irunmoles) and unlike theirs male-gendered God(Yahweh/Allah) who always require believers to defend his existence through killings as it is historically described in the crusades, jihads, inquisitions, heresy, slavery, dogmas, creed, doctrinations, proselytizings. Our pagan God don't require any malevolent means nor theatrical shrines (churches,synagogues,mosques) to prove it exist, all anyone need do is to just desecrate any of his messenger's shrine like Ayilala, Amadioha, Shango, Eshu and Ogun etc... May I remind you, as you all know for sure that not a single devotee nor priest will shout "Shangoakbar
" and slaughter you....but it is assured something supernatural would happen to the desecrator.
macof:
paganism is simply practicing the beliefs synonymous wit ur ethnicity, that OIS how it was when God created man, why are men destroying the world?
Do you therefore mean, Allah of Islam is a paganic to the Arab race/ethnic just like Yahweh/Jeovah is paganic to the Jews? Because nevertheless both of 'em are still fake for needing humans to defend their existence and one of which couldn't come to the aid of 6million Jews getting gassed during the holocaust. Such a thing can never happen to the then pagan Yorubas, a mad fascist dictator would be ordering them to enter gas chamber to die in droves, awon temi oni fi oruka gbagbo gbo won ku danu...the knowledge of the oruka is from one of our pagan god (Osayin) who like the rest in the Yoruba pantheon, is a subject to our pagan supreme God (Eledua/Eleduumare/Olodumare)

1 Like

Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by everyday: 9:04am On Dec 01, 2013
Here we go again
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by Ashes0725: 9:06am On Dec 01, 2013
Sincere apologies for derailing this thread.

If you live in AMERICA and you are interested in BUSINESS. Please read this:
http://nairaland.com/1534183/live-america-interested-business-please

Thank you.
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by tomzman: 9:07am On Dec 01, 2013
njokusboy: Op you got it wrong meen, Jesus christ said, "I am the way, the truth and the light, noone comes to the father except through me.... Now it means Jesus is the saviour, any other channel is the path of damnation... Jesus to the muslims is only a prophet, an old prophet at that, they believe his teachings are outdated and subscribe to the teaching of prophet muhammed whom they believe is the NEW prophet... They don't even believe Jesus is the son of God.. So you see.. It aint about believing in jesus or not, u have to acknowledge him as your lord and personal saviour... The bible further said that the name JESUS is the only name given to man, through which he can be saved... So there are two contending issues, "those verses completely dismiss the possibility of anoda saviour, hence you can't believe in Jesus and Mohammed at the same time, matter of fact, their principles are at variance, secondly, belief in the existence of Jesus aint enough, you have to accept him as the saviour...
One thing I can assure you is this, the sincere christians and sincere muslims have a different idea of heaven and they sure as hell aint going to the same place...
QED!
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by Mudash(m): 9:10am On Dec 01, 2013
Allahu Akbar.. Alhamdullahi

2 Likes

Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by zeyheed(m): 9:10am On Dec 01, 2013
jazakallahu khairan @ op.....walahi i appreciate dis and even learn from dis.....i hope others learn too
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by Oletty: 9:11am On Dec 01, 2013
So, essentially, to the average African mind, making heaven is linked to which one of two Middle Eastern religions one follows. I hope our children will grow up to look beyond this madness. Christianity and Islam were spread not because they are the so-called truth but because they had the necessary political, military or guerrilla-warfare tactics to back their advance.

If you are looking for your salvation in a Jewish man, whom the Roman Catholic church has deified, then you will surely be disappointed on the last day. If your salvation is based on the book written by an Arab warrior (largely copied from other holy books around the Arab-Persian environ) then you are stuck in a world that has since vanished.

Your salvation lies within yourself. Be good, help your neighbour, respect people, learn to love, don't cheat, don't steal, don't tell lies. That's it. Dogmatic religions (Christianity, Islam etc) are a distraction. I hope the next generation of Africans will grow up to see this, otherwise they will be stuck behind the rest of a far advancing world. God doesn't give a damn about religion. It's man that does.

9 Likes

Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by dwittyc0der(f): 9:11am On Dec 01, 2013
. grin grin

Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 01, 2013
Oletty: So, essentially, to the average African mind, making heaven is linked to which one of two Middle Eastern religions one follows. I hope our children will grow up to look beyond this madness. Christianity and Islam were spread not because they are the so-called truth but because they had the necessary political, military or guerrilla-warfare tactics to back their advance.

If you are looking for your salvation in a Jewish man, whom the Roman Catholic church has deified, then you will surely be disappointed on the last day. If your salvation is based on the book written by an Arab warrior (largely copied from other holy books around the Arab-Persian environ) then you are stuck in a world that has since vanished.

Your salvation lies within yourself. Be good, help your neighbour, respect people, learn to love, don't cheat, don't steal, don't tell lies. That's it. Dogmatic religions (Christianity, Islam etc) are a distraction. I hope the next generation of Africans will grow up to see this, otherwise they will be stuck behind the rest of a far advancing world. God doesn't give a damn about religion. It's man that does.

We are getting there. Don't worry.

1 Like

Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 01, 2013
I laff! Did u just say Muhammed is a mere mortal? Choi! Smh4u tho. Obviously,what u don't know is much more than what you know. *no offence intended..jus sayinq. cheesycheesycheesy

Juell:
We Christian don't recognise talk more of believing in Mohammed a mere mortal
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by dwittyc0der(f): 9:14am On Dec 01, 2013
njokusboy: Op you got it wrong meen, Jesus christ said, "I am the way, the truth and the light, noone comes to the father except through me.... Now it means Jesus is the saviour, any other channel is the path of damnation... Jesus to the muslims is only a prophet, an old prophet at that, they believe his teachings are outdated and subscribe to the teaching of prophet muhammed whom they believe is the NEW prophet... They don't even believe Jesus is the son of God.. So you see.. It aint about believing in jesus or not, u have to acknowledge him as your lord and personal saviour... The bible further said that the name JESUS is the only name given to man, through which he can be saved... So there are two contending issues, "those verses completely dismiss the possibility of anoda saviour, hence you can't believe in Jesus and Mohammed at the same time, matter of fact, their principles are at variance, secondly, belief in the existence of Jesus aint enough, you have to accept him as the saviour...
One thing I can assure you is this, the sincere christians and sincere muslims have a different idea of heaven and they sure as hell aint going to the same place...

Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by Khodry(m): 9:14am On Dec 01, 2013
Lordsonempire: Before as a christian, I thought that heaven was made for Christians alone. But since the day I had a discussion with a Muslim friend and he explained to me that every true Muslim who practice Islam and read Quran must believe in Jesus christ. He then talk about the five pillars of islam which made it mandatory for them to believed in him. In my own opinion, Jesus Christ only said, I am the way, the truth and life, no one come to the father except through me. That mean it does not matter where you worship as far as you believed in him you are saved. Truly most Muslim believe in him and pray to him.
Mind u we don't pray to him.We pray to our creator n his creator but we believe in him as a messanger of GOD!

1 Like

Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 01, 2013
@OP, which of the heavens?

The christian heaven?.. The muslim heaven?

1 Like

Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 01, 2013
CRAP!!!Attention seeker....
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by dwittyc0der(f): 9:19am On Dec 01, 2013
macof:

Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by Lilaex: 9:19am On Dec 01, 2013
I was beginn to listn to ur argument.. But u just spew rubbish..

khattab02: Lol!. What is the meaning of a Prophet? What was his mission? Can you testify that the bible didn't refer to him as prophet? [b] Do you think the whole bible itself agreed he was killed?[b]
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by Blazinraj01(f): 9:19am On Dec 01, 2013
Juell: And let make it clear, Christians and Muslims don't worship the same God. Forget what our clerics say in public "that we serve the same God", they just say that for peace to reign. The truth is our God (the Christians) is called Jehovah, that of the Muslims is Allah. And Jesus Christ is the son of Jehovah who came to die and set everyone free from bondage of sin. He was the ultimate sacrifice, that's why Christians don't need to make blood sacrifices (as it was in the old testament) for the atonement of their sins.
So, there are 2 Gods right

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

10 Hard Questions About Speaking In Tongues With Answers / Where Does The Human Soul Go To After Death? / Preparation Of Powerful Charms With Live Chameleon In My Shrine [Video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.