Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,980 members, 7,817,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. (24079 Views)

Muslims Will Go To Heaven More Than Christians If... / Why Many Christians Will Miss The Rapture! / Why Do Some Muslims Use Mind Games To Draw People Into Islam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by macof(m): 4:52pm On Dec 01, 2013
sweetcheecks:
Yes He is God. He rose on the third day, unlike mohammed.
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by Sallychizzl3: 4:56pm On Dec 01, 2013
macof:

ignorance and limited knowledge is wat the Koran gives u.
Orisha Sango is not an idol, idols are craven images used to represent the Gods in the physical realm, like I said Gods don't live among men, they cannot be seen but of course they see us.

Humans are very materialistic and we appreciate Things better when we see and feel it. These idols are to fill the space of the absence of Gods in the physical realm.

You call Sango useless but his worshipers pray for his Mercy on people like you, who arent even worth it, Its important for his grace not to vanish cause without Sango, human bodies cannot even be active. The electric charges that usually flows through the brain as it connects with parts of the body is given by Sango, you call him useless but if he acts useless in ur life you won't survive

Eleyi gidi gan o... grin
Bro, ur own na Oleku grin grin
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by harbiola1(m): 5:05pm On Dec 01, 2013
Oye50: I am not arguing but I just wanna ask a question, a polite one for that matter. Let any man who has healed the sick, raised the dead or done wonders in the name of mohammed signify cos I by God's grace have healed several sick people in the name of Jesus and @least I hold that as a testimony of the supremacy of the name of Jesus

I'm sorry pls, i was in P3 and it was a kind of boring so i thought i need something like an escalation so i took this post.

Bro? u be serious comedian o, thank God i was well seated i for don fall Yakata.

2 Likes

Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by tintingz(m): 5:06pm On Dec 01, 2013
Lawcurrent:
i really love your explanation to the unbelieved, they are really laking in the joy of God through christ. Now, brethren how i love you to understand these word which is the proclamation of our faith, [>CHRIST HAS COME, CHRIST HAS DEAD, CHRIST WILL COME AGAIN<].
Jesus didn't die for anybody sins but he's coming back to deny what christians called him, he's coming as a muslim smiley

To you now, if no one dead for you *would you be saved?. *can you pray to God directly without offering sacrifice? And many more.
So you see muslims sacrificing everyday before praying? haba who is feeding you with lies, I should ask can christians pray directly to God without adding "in Jesus name" and "virgin Mary pray for us" can they? undecided

Look, i just pray many muslim would see christ physically like person of Usman danfodou(i may nt be right wit the spelling, am just remembering his name, but he is a pastor now at aba!).
which Usman danfodio? Your usman danfodio for aba Lol grin

Talk about pastor Chris and other holy ghost filled pastors before you get healed they will say 'be healed, in the name of jesus christ'. That bring in what jesus said in the bible, "i am the way, the truth, and the life. No man comes unto the father except through me". Let me save my pen and you muslim, jesus is calling you. I wish you will be visited by christ jesus and be transformed into the Godly home of God. Amen
Your pastor chris and others are private jet owner using churches to do business(am not condemning tho).

Islam is calling you, accept islam and be save, Jesus will deny you christians cuz he's not the founder of christianity.

Peace.

1 Like

Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by deparagon(m): 5:06pm On Dec 01, 2013
U better keep quiet and worship ur blood sucking vampire u call god oh ye muslims, and stop blaspheming JESUS christ to avoid his WRATH!!!!
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by nutarious(f): 5:16pm On Dec 01, 2013
FoOD FOR THOUGHT..........

1-Jesus came and preach peace, taught Love and was never involve in war or blood slaughetr for his followers to follow.
--Mohammed's God said he is a Lord of peace and he dint live by example. His followers reign with so much blood in their Hand, He is the only prophet to lead war one on one. I.e- he killed opponents during all this war. All this dead soul who will be responsible for them?

2-Jesus never had children, never had sex, no family and he was till his death a Poor Lord even to death.Note- you will notice that Isaiah, Elisha, elijah, eunuch and most of the prophets don't have wife and avoided sex as it always affect spiritual growth.

----Mohammed, won the award of the prophet that enjoy sex Most and he was sososo Rich. On This case of Sex, he was so Addicted that he broke all The marriage laws he himself wrote. You all Know the story very well.

3-- Jesus. Explained a lot of things to Us in His parables both about Heaven and things to come on earth. He predicted a lot about false prophets and warned Us about the. Those that say this is goood and that is Bad but yet they themselves are found wanton.

---- Mohammed came to fulfil most things said by Jesus. he was Known to the Jews as The Prophet with Sword.

4--- Jesus Told us where he came from, he told us a lot about Heaven. We have more views about God and his Angels through the knowledge of Jesus.Read. Revelation and if u can understand it u are certainly spirit filled. So deep and spiritually rooted and even promised us Heaven
----- there is a place I read where Mohammed said he not sure where he is Going that either Heaven or Hell. Bring the arguments on and I will bring u the Quote. The Islamic god did not clarify ow to enter heaven, the Islamic god is not straight forward in telling us who will make heaven or how. What we know are rewards like Virgins in Heaven. The Islamic gods ------'s Heaven will be full of sex.

5- Jesus explain how you can get salvation and forgiveness. We all xtian know it like we know the palm of our Hand
----- the Islamic god got a problem here, so it said if u had illegitimate sex u shd wash absolution. U wash ur manhood
And ur sins are forgiving. LOL, guess SM1 is lafffiinnng.
6--Jesus taught us that our maker looks @ our hearth. A contrite heart is what God wants, u can't confess him until u come low and acknowledged urself as a sinnner.
----- The Islamic god thinks physical body can glorify God. A woman will wear cloth like masquerade just in the name of Islam but that can't stop sin and fornication. Thou their hands are not clean, they are hapy complyong wt physical laws when their heart is full of viper poison

7---The birth of Jesus was prophesied over 800 years b4 his birth.
--- who predicted mohamed.

8----this is very important---Jews have records of their ancestors written down. And they know their children and are well. Connected. U can see the evidence in the Bible naming first Born. Jesus is a Jew, and have his eartly records in their books ....Now pls follow me, is it posible for me to know more of your family History.
------ mohamed wrote quaran and lied their changing names. Abraham, Moses, Joseph and all he wrote are Jews. How can Mohamed say he knew this people more than their own clans. Mohamed is an Arab, How can an Arab know more than the Jews when it comes to family and lineage. this man is a Liar.
9----- During the time of Jesus, Romans are world power and the Romans believe in democracy-----Jesus was tried like a court before he was sentenced. All this sentence were recorded and that why Italy has more record of most happening during that time and that's y Pope stays in Italy.

-----600 years later a Prophet with sword came and told us that Jesus did not die.LOL, when it was Jesus kinsmen that killed him becos they are Judaism practicers. How can a prophet that met the story when he was growing up. Come on and tell us he was sure Jesus dint die. Brainwash.

Wait before the self denials starts.

--- we knew of Stephen that was stoned to death, we knew all the 12 discipiles died for what they believe without fighting and war. They were glad to die. But Y? Because they witness a lot, like the transfiguration, like power of holy spirit. They won souls to God with their life. And did all that Jesus did in term of miracles

---- Mohamed only, I repeat only received for god the quaran. No other man saw the angel or was spiritually there to see it happen. How can I trust a single man without other prophets to back up or say we saw the angel.

Let me teach about trinity------the world will be rule by God in 3 dimension.
The first- the father, those days of Davis and Abraham, the days of Jesus-the son, And the days of the holyspirit. All in One just like a man has a soul, body and spirit yet he is called a man. Bring On ur Questions and be ready to answer mine witout self denial.

1 Like

Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by macof(m): 5:26pm On Dec 01, 2013
IamDebola:

Very funny! Thumbs up bro! Stupid replies for stupid people..

Stupid people like u and many Muslims
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by macof(m): 5:27pm On Dec 01, 2013
Mayowakadry: All other religion has d name of a person attached to it unlike Islam. E.g
Christianity- Christ
Hinduism- Hindu
Buddha- Buddhism
Judaism Judah
But only Islam has a name that is chosen by God (Allah, Yahweh, Elohim, Jehovah- they all means d same thing; The God.....just different language.) That means Islam is d only true religion. There is nothing like Muhammadanism.

false.

A total lie.

Liars like u rot in hell u preach
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by macof(m): 5:27pm On Dec 01, 2013
gen2briz: I need a very good answer from any Bible scholars in the house

Did jesus preach Islam in the Bible?
No. He never knew Arabs
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by macof(m): 5:28pm On Dec 01, 2013
ganshious: there is no other GOD except Alllah swt..speaking about jesus christ yea is the true messenger of God and that is why we muslim dont pray in jesus name rather we pray to Allah to shower his mercy on us by mentioning the prophet name.....wo ola awon oji se re.true muslim belive in jesus christ..qulwuwallahu aahdu ALllahu samab lam yelid walam yu lad walam yekun lau kunfu wan ahadu...

There are numerous other Gods apart from Allah.

Yahweh is different from Allah.

Orunmila is different from Allah

Odin is different from Allah
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by OmoTier1(m): 5:33pm On Dec 01, 2013
DJDOLA: bros u funny oooo I swear...see as u dey sure say u go enter heaven because ur bible said so....d quran also said dat islam is d only way no religion dat can make u see heaven except islam...so bros if u fit bring prove from ur bible dat wat is writing in quran is fake den I surrender

What most of you do not know is this, when you are born again, you receive Gods life and the Holy Spirit comes and dwell in you. By that same Holy Spirit, we bear witness in our spirit that we are sons of God. Our destination is not heaven,God is our destination and we have found Him because we have Christ. Maybe you have not been well taught. Christianity is NOT religion so do not get it all confused.

Unless you be born of the water and the spirit, you can not enter the kingdom of God. Muslims cannot be and are not born of the water and spirit, therefore, they cannot inherit the kingdom of God and heaven is as remote from them as God is as remote from sin.

If you are not yet born again, or you have been deceiving yourself, Romans 10:8-11 tells you how to. Since he Muslim cannot receive the Holy Spirit, they have no seal of their salvation and they are already condemned by their actions.

Jesus said.." I AM THE RESURECTION..." Meaning, anyone who goes by or comes by any name other than the name of Jesus is dead! The dead cannot inherit the kingdom of God, so do not be deceived, I say again with all certainty, no Muslim, no pagan, will see heaven unless they received Jesus into their life as their saviour and lord according to Romans 10:8-11.
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by macof(m): 5:35pm On Dec 01, 2013
Samunique: So ur ingnorance didn't let knw that "YESHUA" in hebrew is "JESUS" in english which means God is my salvation or Saviour. Must everybody learn hebrew language b4 he worships God?
Just as u people recite abrabic 5times daily even when some of u dnt knw d meaning of what u are reciting.

Pls stop infecting people with d new confusion u just learnt frm those confusionists called islamic teachers.
YESHUA IN HEBREW AND JESUS IN ENGLISH MEAN THE SAME.

Tell me do we call God by this same name in Nigeria?

Yorubas call Him OLODUNMARE! Igbos, CHINEKE! Hausas, UBANGIJI ! Calabars, ABASI ! Ikwere , CHOKIKE ! etc
Does it change the fact that they are all reffering to the ALMIGHTY GOD? pls take that ur conterminated theory out of this thread and stop posting it bcs av come across it several times on NL.
SO IF THE BIBLE JESUS IS CALLED YESHUA AND EVERY TRIBE MUST CALL HIM THAT, WHY DO U PEOPLE THEN CALL HIM "ISA OR YESA IN ARABIC WHY NOT CALL HIM IN HEBREW TONGUE "YESHUA?

Bunch of hypocrites!!!

Jesus isn't yeshua in English.

Joshua and Jesus had the same name in real life, why did Romans give them different names in the Bible?

Complete conspiracy that's wat the Romans have done and guilty conscience is gradually catching up wit the church.

Ubangiji is the Hausa supreme God of the universe and it has been that way since the ethnic group began

Olodumare is the Yoruba supreme God of the universe and it has been that way his the beginning of the ethnic group.

These are pagan supreme Gods.

Jesus is not a pagan deity, even tho pagan Gods have been fused with the human-Jesus to form an ultimate God

You cannot just change someones name and claim it has the same meaning.

By the way "Jesus" has no meaning in any language
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by gen2briz(m): 5:38pm On Dec 01, 2013
Ms Nas:
One question for you..."Who Wrote The Bible?

The likes of Peter, John and co
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by macof(m): 5:38pm On Dec 01, 2013
dammycrane000: Why Judge and cause more confusion ? We the current generation should search for the truth and not cause more confusions.
99% Of never choose Christianity or Islam , We are Christians or Muslims because we were born to parents that practice this religion or by location.
We should strive to find a balance and better understanding.

Just like I did, I was born into a Christian family until I found out things that many Christians have not.

I thank Eledua for giving me such good Ori
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by macof(m): 5:41pm On Dec 01, 2013
Sallychizzl3: Ait everybody look up here!

Xtians believe jesus is the son of God,muslims believe its an abomination to even say it.
Letz use our common sense here;

1.Why do we give birth? For continuity of life cos if our forefathers had refused there wont be you and me
2. Am sure both parties believe God is immortal and will never die. What does he need "an heir to the throne" for? It looks insane to u too abi?

3. Since God is immortal n xtians believe jesus is immortal too then in their heaven there will be 2 lords, father and the son. Personally i dnt believe their can be 2 lords in a land, do u believe dat too?

So tell me, will the kingdom be shared n ruled or jesus will continue to be the "heir to the throne" with the hope of assuming the throne one day? (Remember we av 2 immortal beings in our hand)

Battle between Father and Son cool

Yahweh never learn from his mistake with satan grin
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by macof(m): 5:42pm On Dec 01, 2013
Mintayo:
Christainity is not the password to heaven;JESUS is.
Any christain that do not live up the expectation of Jesus will never make heaven,anybody/muslim that do not believe and accept Jesus as His Lord and saviour wil not make heaven,no two ways about it.
With the mouth you confess and with the heart we believe that Jesus is Lord.

Lol You and Ur family is in danger of hell
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by macof(m): 5:43pm On Dec 01, 2013
the warrior72: tongue
I have made my calling & election sure,so I'm not on part for destruction.

And for my family members,it's left for them to choose where them want to go, their can choose heaven or hell, it's they own discretion.

In my religion, Salvation is a personal venture/affair, not bandwagonism.

So u are the gate keeper of heaven?

You know who goes in and doesn't
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by OmoTier1(m): 5:44pm On Dec 01, 2013
tintingz: Muslims believe in Jesus(as) a prophet sent ONLY to the lost sheep of Israel the messiah, he will come back to to deny christianity and all what they(christians) called him. Islam will be his faith to preach and killed the anti-christ beast(dajjal).

Jesus himself said he will reject Christians that called him lord lord

Matthew 7:22-23 On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’ And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.’ grin

Acts 4:12 "And there is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved."

Stop quoting the scriptures out of context. A Christian can not be a worker of lawlessness, simply because the seed of God is Him/Her. Therefore, the scripture you quoted must be talking to those who are not of God. Certainly, Muslims are not of God as they have refused Christ and His redeeming works on the cross.

No Muslim can receive the Holy Spirit except He first receive Christ into their hearts. Without Jesus, you are dead spiritually and are already condemned and your place, when you die is hell before the throne room judgment and afterwards, lake of fire!

Jesus is the holy hope you have to escape eternal damnation. No other prophet can and will save you! Not even your Mohammed, Buddha, or Krishna.
So give your heart to Jesus today by confessing Him as your lord and personal saviour, believe that God raised Him from the dead, then salvation is yours and heaven becomes your home!

As a Christian, you are born in heaven and heaven is no strange place for you!
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by macof(m): 5:45pm On Dec 01, 2013
JustifiedChild: How can a muslim make heaven? How is that possible? *yimu* make una no deceive unaselves abeg. If you like be the most moral muslim on earth...as long as you have not believed AND confessed that Jesus is the son of God and accepted him into your life. As long as you are not abiding by God's law of love and living a life that pleases him..You are totally on your own! This applies to christians as well. There is no wuru wuru way to heaven. There is only one way to God and that is through his son, Jesus. God won't his principles change for anybody no matter how much he loves you. Goodluck.
If we go with ur mentality
Abraham would be in hell

Ur ancestors would be chilling wit Abraham.
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by macof(m): 5:45pm On Dec 01, 2013

And for my family members,it's left for them to choose where them want to go, their can choose heaven or hell, it's they own discretion.

Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by macof(m): 5:46pm On Dec 01, 2013
JustifiedChild: How can a muslim make heaven? How is that possible? *yimu* make una no deceive unaselves abeg. If you like be the most moral muslim on earth...as long as you have not believed AND confessed that Jesus is the son of God and accepted him into your life. As long as you are not abiding by God's law of love and living a life that pleases him..You are totally on your own! This applies to christians as well. There is no wuru wuru way to heaven. There is only one way to God and that is through his son, Jesus. God won't his principles change for anybody no matter how much he loves you. Goodluck.
Abraham would be in hell

Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by macof(m): 5:50pm On Dec 01, 2013

Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by macof(m): 5:50pm On Dec 01, 2013
Mintayo:
Christainity is not the password to heaven;JESUS is.
Any christain that do not live up the expectation of Jesus will never make heaven,anybody/muslim that do not believe and accept Jesus as His Lord and saviour wil not make heaven,no two ways about it.
With the mouth you confess and with the heart we believe that Jesus is Lord.

Lol You and Ur family is in danger of hell
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by OmoTier1(m): 5:51pm On Dec 01, 2013
macof:
Abraham would be in hell

Abraham can not be in hell because when Jesus went to the grave, He set captivity captive and those who received Gods righteous judgment were set free forever and now Abraham rest in Gods rest in heaven.

The devil is deceiving many with Islam and several other religion to lure them with Him to hell. Be wise, take heed and receive gods mercy today. The moment you breathe your last breathe, if Christ is not found in you, and you are not found in Him, you are damned and there is no more hope. For in the first death, Jesus became our redemptive hope, however, in the second death, there is no hope, forever you will burn in the lake of fire with all of satan and his cohorts.
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by kadree(m): 5:53pm On Dec 01, 2013
D worst dat could ever happen to any breathing creature,is opting to serve he dat was born of a woman.
Till death,I forbid dis disgusting decision!!!
Yurk!
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by macof(m): 5:54pm On Dec 01, 2013
dnawah: wat make u think so?he is God,go and find the meaning of Emmanuel.

no one ever referred to yeshua as Immanuel.

And that doesn't make him same with God Supreme

El- simply means God, used to refer to any God.

So which God is Jesus?
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by harbiola1(m): 5:57pm On Dec 01, 2013
Bifam:
Let them drop everything mohammed stole from CHRISTIANITY

Bros, i don't just want to sound rude. if nt i would've asked how old are you?

Christianity is a very big cheat. Did the jews give you permission to add OT to your so called NT?

What tangible and reasonable thing can you pls paste here from your NT that we wont find in OT?

Christianity was a Political Party derived from the word Christian by roman pagans. They adopted the name and thrown away its Doctrines, Festivals and Practises and replaced it with their Pagan Doctrines, Festivals and Practises.

Brother, you are shameless for writing this. Jesus did nt leave any heritage for anybody other than Judaism and OT, and that is why there's nothing you can find in the NT, it will either be OT prophesy twisted by Pagan church fathers or something like Superstories.
Christianity as a whole is FRAUD. Jesus has nothing to do with Christianity Jesus and his Disciples did nt worship on sunday.
The disciples would go into the Temples three times a day to knock their heads on the floor and its in ur bible. Stop being silly, u're only being deceived. Christianiy can not over u a slightest salvation.
Be warned! Be warned!! Be warned!!!

1 Like

Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by macof(m): 6:18pm On Dec 01, 2013
rigormortis: muslims and christians are not going to the same place

their idea of heaven is different

1. muslims enter heaven with a hard-on. xtians dont

2. no marriage in xtian heaven. muslims have 72 holes to tear up

3. bomb yourself as a muslim and its straight into the arms of a hot veejayn.....as a xtian...hell hath no fury as a........

4. muslims dont drink alcohol on earth but in their heaven...lots of streams flowing with it....according to muhaMAD...not so for xtians

5. unending sex orgy for muslims....xtians worship in heaven

6. osama is in muslim heaven but in xtian hell.

7. paul is in xtian heaven but in Muslim hell

Both their heaven and hell is only of their imagination

Heaven is the abode of all souls in the presence of God Supreme

Souls don't have sex, drink or do anything humans do with organs, because they don't have organs
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by macof(m): 6:20pm On Dec 01, 2013
Sallychizzl3:

Eleyi gidi gan o... grin

Do u have a problem wit my post?

If u do, pls point it out
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by macof(m): 6:20pm On Dec 01, 2013
Layolaw: May God open your heart of understanding concerning the things of the Lord in Jesus name..... hmmm thou shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free

Like I knew the truth and it set me free.

But do u know the truth? And how do u know dat it's the truth?
Sallychizzl3:

Eleyi gidi gan o... grin

Do u have a problem wit my post?

If u do, pls point it out
Re: Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. by macof(m): 6:21pm On Dec 01, 2013
deparagon: U better keep quiet and worship ur blood sucking vampire u call god oh ye muslims, and stop blaspheming JESUS christ to avoid his WRATH!!!!

So Jesus has wrath? I thought he doesn't vex grin

Oh! He does, the synagogue scene

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

10 Hard Questions About Speaking In Tongues With Answers / Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) / Where Does The Human Soul Go To After Death?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.