Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Romance In Church - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance In Church (29008 Views)

Romance in the bus ..... Guys and their tactics / Romance In Nigeria Is Impossible (my Experience) / The Effect Of High Cost Of Petrol On Romance In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romance In Church by GentleMimi: 8:35am On Dec 01, 2013
megacity:

don't. be telling people to go hug transformer. it's not nice
Believe me,it is better for him to hug a transformer than commit suicide *lol*.
Peeps,pls just homour the guy and his poor attempt at comedy.
And to the Mods,i dedicate this topic to y'all! Keep it up *sarcasm*.
Re: Romance In Church by vanguard1(m): 8:36am On Dec 01, 2013
judchuks20:

How many guys can really do that?

Yea, I can. I have done it a couple of times, Its just a matter of principle.
Re: Romance In Church by tintingz(m): 8:37am On Dec 01, 2013
quivah:
cheesy yeah! A tolerant one..So coz He dint strike op down immediately for doing such means Christians serve no God?
Christians serve God in the wrong way

That some black sheeps do wrong stuffs in the place of worship doesn't mean all others do the same thing.
LOLZ true, but it is cray when christians tag all muslims as terrorist grin

Now,answer for the Muslims..
Are you guys sure you worship a God or a killer?
Judging from what your other brothers/sisters do.
You tell us, or christians don't kill? grin

You might say those guys ain't Muslims,they just wanna put mud to your god's name.. same applies to people like the op.. a Christian wouldnt do such!
Yes they are not true muslims, the same way you will say the terror crusaders are not true christians or the fake private jet pastors.

In the place of worship it is a christian thing for men and women to dance and sit together which will cause distraction a lot, like what happened to the OP

He's a typical example of a church Goer.

So now mister! Can you shut up please?!
You should be the one to shut up cuz the guy didn't insult your believe he only said the fact.

And mods, I'm so disappointed!
you ignorantly put this on FP to put shame to your religion?!
Menh!
Leave the MOD to do their job grin
Re: Romance In Church by Ishilove: 8:38am On Dec 01, 2013
wazzar:
I'm the type that search around the church for beautiful girls, trust me, its lucrative, sorry I mean interesting (full stop) angry

So, as my satellite was rotating around the church, suddenly, I sighted this girl (not that fine I must say) she did one stupid thing that got my attention undecided, she winked @ me shocked. I thought it was a mistake or a joke, I had to look away! angry... Suddenly, somebody say suddenly......... undecided something told me inside to look @ her again to confirm if this girl was a joke or not.... I looked and she did the same thing angry. With considerate velocity, I looked away because I could no longer behold her ugly face undecided That was the time I knew she meant business! angry

Where I was seated, I began to practise what I'd tell her, should she come to me after service angry. My supposed silent practise became so loud that a guy sitting beside my suspected I was saying something( imagine, that ugly lady wants to turn me to a mad person angry ) anyways cool, I told the guy it was nothing but never stop practisingundecided, @ the end of the day, we were done with service buh she didnt show up!! God save her!!!! angry (damn, such a wasted time practising) So, girls stop your madness in CHURCH angry ten Q[/b]
Uhnhun, www.fakestory.com.

Instead of you to focus on God, you are busy scanning the crowd to know who is fine and who is ugly. Both you and the girl need deliverance. angry
Re: Romance In Church by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 01, 2013
how the f**k did diz sh*t made fp undecided
Re: Romance In Church by Obaiyski(m): 8:44am On Dec 01, 2013
@OP..Abeg! For which church this kind thing happened.You did'nt tell us the church name because there are churches known for act like..Abeh I dey lie
Re: Romance In Church by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 01, 2013
To all sincere christains on NL does this thread make sense?
Re: Romance In Church by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 01, 2013
tintingz: Christians serve God in the wrong way

Yes they are not true muslims, the same way you will say the terror crusaders are not true christians or the fake private pastors.

In the place of worship it is a christian thing for men and women to dance and sit together which will cause distraction a lot, like what happened to the OP

You should be the one to shut up cuz the guy didn't insult your believe he only said the fact.

thumbs up
Re: Romance In Church by skiguy123(m): 8:55am On Dec 01, 2013
Mtcheeeeewwwwww...useless..thread..Sunday..Is always dull on nairaland
Re: Romance In Church by chairman: 8:59am On Dec 01, 2013
What exactly are you trying to prove? And what do you go to church to do? To pray to GOD or according to you, see how many girls that will blink at you on one sunday? Are you sure you are a christian at all? A practicing christian ? Based on your account, I am certain you are not one.
Re: Romance In Church by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 01, 2013
See this one o! Na woman you dey go look for church? Now, one give you eye, your liver fail, you say she ugly,. You fine?

1 Like

Re: Romance In Church by Lakayanah: 9:15am On Dec 01, 2013
I am not sure the person that posted is a Christian I am quite sure he is a Muslim trying to make caricature of Christianity and we allowed him.
Re: Romance In Church by Chidiphilip(m): 9:25am On Dec 01, 2013
This happens alot but i have not experienced it through...

1 Like

Re: Romance In Church by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 01, 2013
This na Temptation in Psquare Voice]
Re: Romance In Church by quivah(f): 9:30am On Dec 01, 2013

Yes they are not true muslims, the same way you will say the terror crusaders are not true christians or the fake private jet pastors.

In the place of worship it is a christian thing form men and women to dance and sit together which will cause distraction a lot, like what happened to the OP

And then,its no biz of yours! I dont go about Muslims' threads like a nuisance..
Who are you to say Christian serves God wrongly?! Why not start teaching us how to serve our God?! Or leave Him to judge us himself.
#rubbish!

He dint insult? How can we look"are you xtains sure you serve God?
Is that the fact?
Very well then: do you Muslims serve a killer or a God who just enjoy people killing in his name ..
#no insult but factcheesy!

Is it not the same place of worship your people bomb up?! And thenthe distractions are for the common church goers. Or are you telling me,its all male Christians who get distracted?!

And again,I'm being humble by not generalizing you Muslims as terrorists..please do so As well

Anyways,have learnt to always ignore you tinting.. that's what I'm doing henceforth.
Tsw!
Re: Romance In Church by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 01, 2013
quivah:
And then,its no biz of yours! I dont go about Muslims' threads like a nuisance..
Who are you to say Christian serves God wrongly?! Why not start teaching us how to serve our God?! Or leave Him to judge them himself.
#rubbish!

Is that the fact?
Very well then: do you Muslims serve a killer or a God who just enjoy people killing in his name ..

Is it not the same place of worship your people bomb up?! And thenthe distractions are for the common church goers. Or are you telling me,its all male Christians who get distracted?!

And again,I'm being humble by not generalizing you Muslims as terrorists..please do so As well

Anyways,have learnt to always ignore you tinting.. that's what I'm doing henceforth.
Tsw!

you have really got loadz of time to waste with that negro...
Re: Romance In Church by Temptee101(m): 9:39am On Dec 01, 2013
JustifiedChild: So wait o, let me wrap my head around this... You joined choir not because you want to praise God o, not because you love God but because you want to scan for fine babes? Really? You're not even ashamed. Nkpo aba!
Sometimes we take the grace of God for granted and its so not fair. If we were still under the law of moses, you'd be DEAD by now.
You better get your acts right or leave the post you are occupying for someone who truly wants to serve God and minister to his people.
God bless you my sister. No one would have said it any better. Op, sure does not know the enormity of his actions. The devil has taken hold of many souls. Ist time i concur with the end time crew. May God help us!
Re: Romance In Church by quivah(f): 9:40am On Dec 01, 2013
deejay_harry1:

you have really got loadz of time to waste with that negro...
Mehn! Seriously..
But now,my time Na money. smiley
Re: Romance In Church by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 01, 2013
Winking in the church, both you the reciever and the Lady the winker are shildren of the (____) somebody should help to fill in the gap grin
Re: Romance In Church by Temptee101(m): 9:45am On Dec 01, 2013
tosomaju: na wa for u o? why u go church go dey look uche face...she winked two times u no even block her for outside say hi...why u com waste all that winks na? oya, today na sunday. be ur sister keeper. wink 2times to equalize.
no mind wetin pple dey talk. where for bible they say thou shall not wink?
give her a holy wink grin
Sure the best advice for a "scanner".
Re: Romance In Church by Temptee101(m): 9:56am On Dec 01, 2013
quivah:
Who are you to say Christian serves God wrongly?! Why not start teaching us how to serve our God?! Or leave Him to judge us himself.
#rubbish!

Is that the fact?

Tsw!
Remember the quote where "silence" and "fool" were used together. He sure needs it at this time. Happy sunday.

1 Like

Re: Romance In Church by informatix: 9:59am On Dec 01, 2013

Respect their religions they will respect Islam in return. Child sex tapes in the vartican, Woolwich killings are actions of the perpetrators not the system they represent.
Re: Romance In Church by ideepaul: 10:02am On Dec 01, 2013
fr3do: scan barcode to read comment
na true talk,...if I hear
Re: Romance In Church by oroque: 10:02am On Dec 01, 2013
download new gospel music [who
made] by Oroq
www.4shared.com/
mp3/76qEqRa2 . follow
@lyricaloroq on twitter..Godbless
Re: Romance In Church by quivah(f): 10:03am On Dec 01, 2013
Temptee101: Remember the quote where "silence" and "fool" were used together. He sure needs it at this time. Happy sunday.
Wow! Right
Thankssmiley
Re: Romance In Church by Zither(m): 10:07am On Dec 01, 2013
Op, na eye wey dey waka dey see leg wey dey waka. If u dey concentrate for preaching like others shey u go see the girl? Mtcheew! Kettle calling pot black.

1 Like

Re: Romance In Church by jnrbayano(m): 10:15am On Dec 01, 2013
thegoodjoehunt: It happened to me once during service. She was cute though but I just looked away and faded from church as soon service was over. I just don't like such during service.
But it's ok with you any other time?
Re: Romance In Church by bambuzz88: 10:16am On Dec 01, 2013
Thavik: Baba you be mumu, you dey claim christian cm dey call another person worwor and biatch...na so hypocrites dey full church nowadays..im not saying im holy, but at least i dont pretend to be what im not....i spit on you. angry

abeg take them jare

1 Like

Re: Romance In Church by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 01, 2013
alnino94:
and you too my broda
amen o my dear mi :p8-)
Re: Romance In Church by bambuzz88: 10:31am On Dec 01, 2013
dhensity: its only a mad mod that would put this baseless thread on frontpage WTF

i tire oo and look at the number of shrinkheads that mkin me wonder

wazzar: what is ''winch''? Witch you mean? undecided
No oooo
Witch is different from winch ...witches don't smile ..but winch will smile at u and still do u..so that babe na winch
(Quote) (Report) 86 Likes (Like)
Re: Romance In Church by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 01, 2013
bolaino: silly post, for what you've just done, the lord shall judge you today.
ewolepe? Any small thing God will judge you

for the records,God will judge everyone,not just some particular people anyway for it is written DONT BE DECEIEVED,GOD IS NOT MOCKED WHATEVER A MAN SOWETH THAT SHALL HE ALSO REAP,does that not imply Gods judgement on everyone.smh
Re: Romance In Church by drnoel: 10:33am On Dec 01, 2013
So cos she winked at u in church it became a topic to discuss. Why didn´t u wink at her back? What was ya eyes doing at her face, why did u look back at her if u really where repulsed by her winking at u? Ma guy, we are not children that u will tell cock and bul story.
I have been winked at alot of time before by women I found attractive but I didn´t kill them. I just smiled at looked away. What makes ya own different? Or do u think that being chiormaster makes u god´s gift to women,...no Sir, thats not true. Weather u are chiormaster or not, any woman that finds u attractive and can´t find a good avenue to chat u up will wink at u to get ya attention, but am sure u didn´t know that. Ok so she got ya attention, wetin come happen? Or na cos the girl no fine, na why u dey do smer smer. Abegi,...free the madam. She want something give am something 4 where she want am. Am sure if u do u will be blessed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her / Secret Of Getting Any Man To Fall In Love With You / Share The Moment You Realised You Had A Fake Friend Or Frenemy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.