Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,609 members, 7,955,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:33 PM

FG Didnt Give ASUU Ultimatum – Jonathan - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FG Didnt Give ASUU Ultimatum – Jonathan (37169 Views)

If You Didnt Do This While In The University Then You Missed Thousands Of Naira / Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? / ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Didnt Give ASUU Ultimatum – Jonathan by Nobody: 7:46am On Dec 01, 2013
ASUU has just equalized now. grin The scoreline is:

FG: 3 vs ASUU: 3

Match continues!!!

*laughing portuguese*

gragragragragraaaaaaaaaaaffrraaaahhhaaahhhaahhhaa grin
Re: FG Didnt Give ASUU Ultimatum – Jonathan by ibkgab001: 7:46am On Dec 01, 2013
# ASUU ‬TERMONOLOGIES1) ASUU: A Union.2) ASUUOLOGY: The study of ASUU.3) ASUUCRAT: A member of ASUU.4) ASUUCRACY: Government of ASUU plus Federal Government minus the students.5) ASUUDITE: Effects of ASUU on students.6) ASUUISM: The act of behaving in ASUU way.7) ASUUIEST: A person who doesn’t believe in ASUU.cool ASUUING: Demanding and negotiating in ASUU's manner.9) ASUUNDER: Consequences of ASUU strike.10) ASUUSTRIKER: A person who demostrate for ASUU. 11) ASUULATOR; The war between ASUU and the senators. 12) ASUUMANIAC: Someone who loves ASUU. 13) ASUUPHOBIA: The fear of ASUU. 14) ASUUCIDE: Act of killing an Asucrat by accident. 15) ASUUTIAN: A victim of ASUU's activities

2 Likes

Re: FG Didnt Give ASUU Ultimatum – Jonathan by Ekob(m): 8:00am On Dec 01, 2013
Mynd_44:
Is it an insult to call a coward a coward? I have never seen a government change their words as much as this.

Sissies
Initially i never wanted to comment u forced me to with dis degraded illiterate mind u portray..is it dat u donot read or u just jumped into conclusion?..nw what is different in wat the president just said frm what we herad before?..pls myfrnd go bck and read dis thing well..na folks like una lecturers take dey shine..he twist questions for exam hall for una..una go scream''he no teach us oh!
Re: FG Didnt Give ASUU Ultimatum – Jonathan by Walexsammy(m): 8:02am On Dec 01, 2013
Mynd_44:
Go ask Wike and his oga in Aso rock.

He knows he can't sack the lecturers, he should sign the agreement, pay the wage and stop acting drunk
and why will he pay their accumulated salariee? Were dey nt fighting for the betterment of our universities, so ure saying students only should bear it all?, whoz gonna pay for our 5months lost, whoz gonna pay for our house rents lost?, if they really wanna show us all they are fighting for us, they should @least forgo sometin.
Re: FG Didnt Give ASUU Ultimatum – Jonathan by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 01, 2013
Well, lemme just say I'm sick of this ASUU/FG crap. I just hope we resume by Jan.
Re: FG Didnt Give ASUU Ultimatum – Jonathan by Sowhizy(f): 8:23am On Dec 01, 2013
Efewestern: Wat i just like abuh dis forum z readin d comments...
Like wizkid #caro dey burst he my brain!

Am tellin u. I couldn't stop laughing grin grin grin
Re: FG Didnt Give ASUU Ultimatum – Jonathan by godson0032000(m): 8:25am On Dec 01, 2013
Bt has anybody wondered y has faggae himself refused to face the press nd tell the whole world what is happening!!! Y did he keep mute all of a sudden?
Re: FG Didnt Give ASUU Ultimatum – Jonathan by mbhs139(m): 8:26am On Dec 01, 2013
Ameen56: Sure! I'm happy and in full of ASUU. Its high time we compel them to do the right even if they don't want. GEJ, it is a pity you sound innocent here and now pushing the matter on the shoulders of CVNU. Ignorants they are indeed not to realise that they're being used by you and your supporter. Pls stop telling us story and resort to meet ASUU request or you will be failing in discharging your constitutional responsibilities. Who knows what you have for Nigerians come January, 2014 uh! The experience of January, 2011 is still fresh in our memories. Those who follow this trend know exactly what I'm talking about. We are ready for you comes 2014 if that's what you want. Look around you and see what other countries that are not even up the feet of Nigeria are capable of and what we are asking is not too much for a country like Nigeria. So, Mr. GEJ, if you claim that you love Nigerians, students and parents as much as your emotion revealed then we expect you to take action and not shying from your responsibilities. Yes, that is it GEJ.

In fairness, I don't think Mr President, Goodluck EBELE Jonathan is our problem. I think his advisers such as Madam Okonjo Iweala and the likes of Wike are the problem here and at some other instances. And their greatest undoing or crime, so to speak, is that they always throw away every opportunity for the President to warm himself into the heart of the people, just like during the fuel subsidy imbroglio.

How wonderful would it have been had it been this ASUU issue was amicable resolved without resulting into all these blackmail and threats after the marathon meeting. That would have been a very strong political goal scored.

Personally, I don't like the administrative style of Dr. Jonathan, particularly on his way of handling corruption matters. But he always miss every opportunity to win me to his side, which I want to believe may be happening to other people too. Dr Jonathan missed a very big opportunity to warm himself into the people's heart at every crisis. He needs to speak to the mind of the people at every opportunity.

3 Likes

Re: FG Didnt Give ASUU Ultimatum – Jonathan by TohBeeQute: 8:28am On Dec 01, 2013
Come Dec 4 and Lets see what happens....I bet you ASUU already is divided....some lecturers are willing to Lecture...all this one they are calling the President a Liar..asking for Payment for their 4months of no work....The Mofos (ASUU) could definately not try it in Obasanjo's regime!!....we just have to pack our things...Go to school...watch what happens after Dec4 for a whole week...if Positive..we stay at school...if negative we come back home...and the Most annoying part is NASU coming up with solidarity strike...CONFUSED SET OF Re-Evoluted HOMO-ERECTUS FILLED COUNTRY!
Re: FG Didnt Give ASUU Ultimatum – Jonathan by SBJoji(m): 8:34am On Dec 01, 2013
Why are they fooling us
Re: FG Didnt Give ASUU Ultimatum – Jonathan by ballabriggs: 8:41am On Dec 01, 2013
What else do you expect from a drunken sailor fisherman who probably sealed the agreement and issued the threat under the influence.

Committee of VCs? Did they also deploy Policemen to the UNIs? So Wike is now the spokesman of the VCs? Wike issued the ultimatum on the 28th but met with the VCs on the 29th. Did they agree before the meeting? Nonsense.

Anyone who believes these useless people are ready to invest genuinely in this system is on a long thing. They are not change agents like I say. They are agents of theft, corruption, blackmail and violence.

1 Like

Re: FG Didnt Give ASUU Ultimatum – Jonathan by SirTunechi(f): 8:45am On Dec 01, 2013
Tadon200: Anybody that support f.g is either gullible or doesn't
know what's on ground. ASUU must not relent ,I don't mind staying at
home for 5 years , until f.g do the needful ASUU don't shift ground.
are you having low cgpa problems grin
Re: FG Didnt Give ASUU Ultimatum – Jonathan by Kumalayer(m): 8:50am On Dec 01, 2013
Lecturers should go back to class on or before dec 4 or else........Bleep u mr president even d millitary government cant try that or are u a stand up comedian? U cant fool dem any longer why cant d attorney general sign d mou?
Re: FG Didnt Give ASUU Ultimatum – Jonathan by SirTunechi(f): 8:56am On Dec 01, 2013
godson0032000: Bt has anybody wondered y has faggae himself
refused to face the press nd tell the whole world what is happening!!! Y
did he keep mute all of a sudden?
because he is a liar and a thief

1 Like

Re: FG Didnt Give ASUU Ultimatum – Jonathan by dapachez: 9:01am On Dec 01, 2013
which schools were closed? Stop generalizing.Uniben for one was never closed down,I know that for a fact
theoctopus:

The schools were closed by the school authorities after the strike commenced and they will be reopened on the 4th. Many of you are ignoramus who dont know jack. You just blab!
Re: FG Didnt Give ASUU Ultimatum – Jonathan by Efewestern: 9:06am On Dec 01, 2013
Tadon200: Anybody that support f.g is either gullible or doesn't know what's on ground. ASUU must not relent ,I don't mind staying at home for 5 years , until f.g do the needful ASUU don't shift ground.
fool

1 Like

Re: FG Didnt Give ASUU Ultimatum – Jonathan by SirTunechi(f): 9:06am On Dec 01, 2013
Re: FG Didnt Give ASUU Ultimatum – Jonathan by jaybossYBNL(m): 9:13am On Dec 01, 2013
Okay Mr. President
We've heard you but I don't believe u at all
Re: FG Didnt Give ASUU Ultimatum – Jonathan by mbhs139(m): 9:17am On Dec 01, 2013
dapachez: which schools were closed? Stop generalizing.Uniben for one was never closed down,I know that for a fact

Neither was UNILAG closed down. We have been here since the inception of the strike. Don't believe me? Come to Jaja Hall of Residence, Room 007A, I'm right here.
Re: FG Didnt Give ASUU Ultimatum – Jonathan by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:42am On Dec 01, 2013
nyabingi:

Whatch it The SSS are on ur trail...Internet Bigbrother agents (Isreal) are watching every statement here...mind how you insult The Commander In Chief of The Armed Forces of The Federal Republic of Nigeria...dont say you were not warned because even this reply on your page is an evudence against you!

Monkey!
Re: FG Didnt Give ASUU Ultimatum – Jonathan by brosun(m): 9:54am On Dec 01, 2013
theoctopus:

We have already passed that stage now. The schools are already resuming and any lecturer who doesnt show up will be sacked. That is what is on the table now. Good news is, many of the lecturers are going to resume because they are already pissed with the ASUU leadership. You saw that on channels TV yesterday
Prepare to have a major disappointment! Have your heart tablets ready!!!
Re: FG Didnt Give ASUU Ultimatum – Jonathan by Onwe101(m): 9:55am On Dec 01, 2013
Sec5:

Which of them have started lectures?
my schul ebonyi state uni..had two lecture last week ǻn̶̲̥̅̊ԃ am even havin one tomoro
Re: FG Didnt Give ASUU Ultimatum – Jonathan by Davicjoe(m): 10:04am On Dec 01, 2013
its quite unfortunate that there is no reliable source amnymore. who even knows whether GEJ met wit ASUU. bunch of fools. to hell with ASUU to hell with f.g to hell with nairaland to hell with skul. i must make it..
Re: FG Didnt Give ASUU Ultimatum – Jonathan by tutaboi(m): 10:04am On Dec 01, 2013
the matter is very simple ....honor the agreement made with them long time ago....let me see why lecturers will not go back to school . ur just beating around d bush
Re: FG Didnt Give ASUU Ultimatum – Jonathan by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 01, 2013
"ASUU" Newly Found
Terminologies.
1) ASUU: A Union.
2) ASUUOLOGY: The study of ASUU.
3) ASUUCRAT: A member of ASUU.
4) ASUUCRACY: Government of
ASUU plus Federal Government
minus the students.
5) ASUUDITE: Effects of ASUU on
students.
6) ASUUISM: The act of behaving
like ASUU.
7) ASUUIEST: A person who
doesn’t believe in ASUU.
ASUUING: Demanding and
negotiating in ASUU's
manner. # vnti
9) ASUUNDER: Consequences of
ASUU strike.
10) ASUUSTRIKER: A person who
demostrates for ASUU.
11) ASUULATOR: The war between
ASUU and the senators.
12) ASUUMANIAC: Someone who
loves ASUU.
13) ASUUPHOBIA: The fear of
ASUU.
14) ASUUCIDE: Act of killing an
Asucrat by accident.
15) ASUUTIAN: A victim of ASUU's
activities.
Re: FG Didnt Give ASUU Ultimatum – Jonathan by deree(m): 10:04am On Dec 01, 2013
Nd wat d phuck is wike
Re: FG Didnt Give ASUU Ultimatum – Jonathan by temitemi1(m): 10:15am On Dec 01, 2013
Mr jonathan these thugs around u won't help dis country. God bless Nigeria n destroy all dis touts
Re: FG Didnt Give ASUU Ultimatum – Jonathan by 4C2215131: 10:17am On Dec 01, 2013

http://www.oauife.edu.ng/
no it you who need your head checked
all i know is dat you are trying spread propaganda
i dont y you and dat octopus they take personal

Are you really a student of OAU? Why do I enquire thus? Your grammar is appalling.Please I mean no dis-respect,truly. Just brush it up a bit that way you can pass across your views and ideas better and garner some respect from your readers and/or listeners. Once again,I mean no dis-respect.Cheers man.
Re: FG Didnt Give ASUU Ultimatum – Jonathan by ibkcaress(m): 10:26am On Dec 01, 2013
L.M Ayedun..:
Can't you just drop a meaningful comment without insults. undecided
I wonder oo.. Must dey post comment if dey dnt av notin to say.
Re: FG Didnt Give ASUU Ultimatum – Jonathan by opylas(m): 10:28am On Dec 01, 2013
Tadon200: Anybody that support f.g is either gullible or doesn't know what's on ground. ASUU must not relent ,I don't mind staying at home for 5 years , until f.g do the needful ASUU don't shift ground.
It's posts lyk ds dat makes me wish thr was "dislike" button on NL
Re: FG Didnt Give ASUU Ultimatum – Jonathan by maasoap(m): 10:29am On Dec 01, 2013
How many professors and doctors do we currently have in our public universities right now? How of them are on strike right now? How many of them will the ultimatum and threat of mass sack force back to work (not many I guess)? Can we afford to have universities without professors and inadequate doctors? Where do we get replacement for them because it is one thing to be ready to replace them, it is another matter entirely to get the replacement. FG's directive can't have meaningful positive impact and Jonathan just seemed to realise the gaffe. He should have known better because he was once one of them before and he may still one day be one of them. Solidarity strike by NLC and TUC is not unforeseeable.
Re: FG Didnt Give ASUU Ultimatum – Jonathan by Ozom(m): 10:31am On Dec 01, 2013
pls ASUU

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Students Of Federal Polytechnic, Offa, Seen Crawling Into A Class (Pix, Video) / 5 Top Reasons Why Some Girls Go Into Campus Runs. My Experience / Babcock University In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.