Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

FG Didnt Give ASUU Ultimatum – Jonathan - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FG Didnt Give ASUU Ultimatum – Jonathan (36886 Views)

If You Didnt Do This While In The University Then You Missed Thousands Of Naira / Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? / ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Didnt Give ASUU Ultimatum – Jonathan by theoctopus: 9:46pm On Nov 30, 2013
Sec5:

Which of them have started lectures?

Please visit the NL education section for details. thank you!

1 Like

Re: FG Didnt Give ASUU Ultimatum – Jonathan by omenka(m): 9:46pm On Nov 30, 2013
Lie from the pit of hell!!! I watched the press conference and at no point did wike make any statement that suggests he was echoing the decision of anyone but the fed govt. They have realized their tactic of using threats wouldnt work and wanna blame the goof on someone else. If jo had even lied it was from ''assoc of Pro Chancellors'' it would have sounded slightly convincing, but to say that was coming from Vice Chancellors is taking a lie to an extreme! Shame on you jonathan! And do we now assume Wike doubles as spokesman for the association?

7 Likes

Re: FG Didnt Give ASUU Ultimatum – Jonathan by theoctopus: 9:48pm On Nov 30, 2013
omenka: Lie from the pit of hell!!! I watched the press conference and at no point did wike make any statement that suggests he was echoing the decision of anyone but the fed govt. They have realized their tactic of using threats wouldnt work and wanna blame the goof on someone else. If jo had even lied it was from ''assoc of Pro Chancellors'' it would have sounded slightly convincing, but to say that was coming from Vice Chancellors is taking a lie to an extreme! Shame on you jonathan! And do we now assume Wike doubles as spokesman for the association?

You see how some of you make a fool of yourself? Did he say the decision was not from the FG? Always read and understand before you comment. Ignorance is a disease

“We didn’t give them ultimatum;
it was the Committee of Vice
Chancellors that took that
decision. The Supervising
Minister of Education only passed
on the decision.”

It is called due process. gerrit? Due process!

4 Likes

Re: FG Didnt Give ASUU Ultimatum – Jonathan by Sec5(m): 9:50pm On Nov 30, 2013
theoctopus:

Please visit the NL education section for details. thank you!

You are propagating false rumours,beware

3 Likes

Re: FG Didnt Give ASUU Ultimatum – Jonathan by theoctopus: 9:50pm On Nov 30, 2013
Sec5:

You are propagating false rumours,beware

You are lost in time, be warned! grin

1 Like

Re: FG Didnt Give ASUU Ultimatum – Jonathan by Sec5(m): 9:52pm On Nov 30, 2013
theoctopus:

You are lost in time, be warned! grin

Clown
Re: FG Didnt Give ASUU Ultimatum – Jonathan by LMAyedun(m): 9:55pm On Nov 30, 2013
theoctopus:

You are an illiterate! What changed in what he said?
Gbam!!!
Re: FG Didnt Give ASUU Ultimatum – Jonathan by UCyril: 9:56pm On Nov 30, 2013
FG should start thinking of a way forward without ASUU.privatize the universities and grant students loan to be able to pay tuition fees.create enabling environment for industrialization so that Nigeria graduate can be employed, and pay back their loan after a period of time(10yrs).we really need to move forward.

5 Likes

Re: FG Didnt Give ASUU Ultimatum – Jonathan by otokx(m): 9:59pm On Nov 30, 2013
U.Cyril:
FG should start thinking of a way forward without ASUU.privatize the universities and grant students loan to be able to pay tuition fees.create enabling environment for industrialization so that Nigeria graduate can be employed, and pay back their loan after a period of time(10yrs).we really need to move forward.

tempted to laugh at this joke, Nigerians to repay back loan to who na? This is not USA, they will tell you its their share of the national cake. The leaders that are looting the money nko, mention 1 that is alive that repaid back.

4 Likes

Re: FG Didnt Give ASUU Ultimatum – Jonathan by theoctopus: 10:01pm On Nov 30, 2013
otokx:

tempted to laugh at this joke, Nigerians to repay back loan to who na? This is not USA, they will tell you its their share of the national cake. The leaders that are looting the money nko, mention 1 that is alive that repaid back.

Shut up! You dont know Nigerians. People like you are always talking down on Nigerians like Oshiomole! All we need is the national database which will commence next year and all that will be easy to implement.

2 Likes

Re: FG Didnt Give ASUU Ultimatum – Jonathan by theoctopus: 10:02pm On Nov 30, 2013
Sec5:

Clown

Barney! grin

2 Likes

Re: FG Didnt Give ASUU Ultimatum – Jonathan by touch4mony: 10:11pm On Nov 30, 2013
Mynd_44: So he is realising he can't handle the path he towed right? Coward!!!!
if u asked me i will say your father and your whole family menbers are coward,where was u father when GEJ became president and your coward father voted the coward president so why are u complaining fool

7 Likes

Re: FG Didnt Give ASUU Ultimatum – Jonathan by 99100(m): 10:21pm On Nov 30, 2013
How i wish GEJ will apply d Margret Thatcher method on ASUU and lets see if d lecturers wont go back to classes even if it means closing our schools for 1yr.
UNN,ESUT announces dec 2 resumption date: What this implies is that after this strike ASUU will never be One again.
Enough of this madness called ASUU!

3 Likes

Re: FG Didnt Give ASUU Ultimatum – Jonathan by fishkaveli(m): 10:43pm On Nov 30, 2013
Mynd_44: So he is realising he can't handle the path he towed right? Coward!!!!
How I wish I can slap you from here....anu ofia

6 Likes

Re: FG Didnt Give ASUU Ultimatum – Jonathan by timwezzb(m): 10:45pm On Nov 30, 2013
151487made: Naija for show. I can't stop laffin .

O boi na u b dis Ur Laugh Alone go Make ASUU supend Strike grin grin grin
Re: FG Didnt Give ASUU Ultimatum – Jonathan by opylas(m): 10:46pm On Nov 30, 2013
lolzzz...Oga Jona! Y w8 until now before denying d claim. Na wa o
Re: FG Didnt Give ASUU Ultimatum – Jonathan by Zomannie(m): 10:48pm On Nov 30, 2013
very much on point bro
Re: FG Didnt Give ASUU Ultimatum – Jonathan by Manuelcrc(m): 10:48pm On Nov 30, 2013
skyfall: Confused govt. Even military dictators could not sack the lecturers.

abi o... babangida tried to mass-sack lecturers but he failed. This simply shows FG is out of its depth
Re: FG Didnt Give ASUU Ultimatum – Jonathan by opylas(m): 10:48pm On Nov 30, 2013
Efewestern: ur father z a coward fool lyk u!
Abeg, GEJ na ur papa?? Wen will we stop hving pro-GEJ NLers talk like kids?!

3 Likes

Re: FG Didnt Give ASUU Ultimatum – Jonathan by Efewestern: 10:49pm On Nov 30, 2013
If u knw wat t means to b home for 6months u won't be supporting ASUU... Dey deserve sack let fresh brains with class first come-in, most of dem re old! I support GEJ till infinity d man of my choice... ASUU deserve sack some of d lecturers re already complyin just wait n see Dec 4th.

Shuoo ASUU don't even knw anytin sef... Dey re dumies, we're our own lecturer, dey just come to class sell handout, make phone call in class don+in all sort of rubbish... Let FG sack all, i mean all

#teamFRESHBRAINS

8 Likes

Re: FG Didnt Give ASUU Ultimatum – Jonathan by akereconfi: 10:49pm On Nov 30, 2013
That's my Presido speaking.....................

Cold wan finish me for here
Re: FG Didnt Give ASUU Ultimatum – Jonathan by timwezzb(m): 10:49pm On Nov 30, 2013
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm Up ASUU!
Re: FG Didnt Give ASUU Ultimatum – Jonathan by Iaz93: 10:49pm On Nov 30, 2013
Sec5:

Which of them have started lectures?
EBSU

1 Like

Re: FG Didnt Give ASUU Ultimatum – Jonathan by elrony(m): 10:49pm On Nov 30, 2013
Rancid Insincerity cool
Re: FG Didnt Give ASUU Ultimatum – Jonathan by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 30, 2013
Obviously, I can see that Mynd_44 and his fellow Pro-ASUU friends have problem understanding English. Did you read the news at all? Did the president say that he is not in support of the schools opening? Didn't you read all his statements and what can you imply from there?.

DunceHeads!

6 Likes

Re: FG Didnt Give ASUU Ultimatum – Jonathan by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 30, 2013
FG has power to hire and fire. labour law allows for sack of workers. so lecturers can be sacked and asked them to reapply again. ASUU is going gaga and is annoying.very soon ASUU will demand for mr president to resign. it is high time fg tames ASUU if will mean closing university for a year.

4 Likes

Re: FG Didnt Give ASUU Ultimatum – Jonathan by Elcapo(m): 10:53pm On Nov 30, 2013
Shut up coward!!! We need sincere killer president not a toothless bull dog lipsrsealed
Re: FG Didnt Give ASUU Ultimatum – Jonathan by Aifey(m): 10:54pm On Nov 30, 2013
Wike is a compound tout, look at what he doing in amaechi n rivers state now ASSU.
I really can't belive GEJ is this dumb.

1 Like

Re: FG Didnt Give ASUU Ultimatum – Jonathan by dabrake(m): 10:55pm On Nov 30, 2013
Mynd_44:
Go ask Wike and his oga in Aso rock.

He knows he can't sack the lecturers, he should sign the agreement, pay the wage and stop acting drunk
Pay which wage? Did they work? You guys are becoming so annoying.

2 Likes

Re: FG Didnt Give ASUU Ultimatum – Jonathan by Habidab: 10:55pm On Nov 30, 2013
This thread is really disturbing,why are you guys blabing each other like this,we are all matured and we should post sense in here.please am using this means to tell those guy causing each others fathere please stop it and let peace rain.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Using Two Names Instead Of Three Names / EKSU VC, Edward Olanipekun's Son Graduates From UK University / 2-Students Commit Suicide Over WAEC-Exam-Failure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.