Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,306 members, 7,826,211 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone (28634 Views)

10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Look Away From Ladies In Their Early Twenties / Advice To Ladies, Especially Those In Their Twenties... / Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by Nobody: 11:33pm On Dec 01, 2013
Its very true.
Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by simdam500(m): 11:37pm On Dec 01, 2013
ITbomb: Son , now is the time to study hard in school or learn how to make money .
When u have ur 2.1 degree or N2.5m in bank account with a nice apartment , u will also join us n chase those sweet tight U'20 girls
To fi akwa... Y would ah chase a little geh... Get me big gehs lyk idowu... *wink*
Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by Nobody: 11:40pm On Dec 01, 2013
espiranza: Guys in their teens should leave our babies alone cos If guys in their thirties date babes in twenties, and guys in twenties date babes in teens, then guys in teens (OP) should wait till they become citizens. (not 18+. I mean 21+) no babe would love to date a guy her age or less. So wake up, smell d coffee and hold ur ' hardware'

hardware? grin NL won't kill me with laff
Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by simdam500(m): 11:42pm On Dec 01, 2013
martronilla: no nigerian girl wants to date a child... happy new month

ms_pee: Who wants to date babies? undecided

Hello son, now is the time to study hard, make good grades, make real money and polish yourself. . . When you are 20+ you'd enjoy what your elders are enjoying now. wink

Grow up!!! angry

so it actually true IF I GROW UP AND ONE SMALL GIRL LYK DAT EYE ME... I will teach her a lesson she wont forget... I be her MATE Rubbish *winks*

2 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by Nobody: 11:43pm On Dec 01, 2013

what do you know about relationships, Small girl like you
Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by Nobody: 11:45pm On Dec 01, 2013
iamdhebuck:
you're in the minority bro...most other niccas just screw this chics and bounce.
I know a girl 15 dating a corper,maybe that one is 25...and she's sleeping with him.
when the guy goes away after service,the lil gal is heartbroken,then she realises she has been played.cuz am sure as ffuck the corper has a main gal and the 15 year old is for some good time
15 dating a corper.....jeez!!!! that corper should be castrated.....ffucked the girl several times and dumped her....wtf!!!!!
he'll surely be served in his own coin, someday....karma is a bit.ch!
as for the 15 year old, nawa 4 am sef, ow will I in my right sense go after a 15-year old? when I talk about u-20, I'm talking 18, 19 majorly.....

1 Like

Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by Nobody: 11:50pm On Dec 01, 2013
OP you are a small boy, not in age but in reasoning.

Goodluck.
Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by oduaboy1: 11:50pm On Dec 01, 2013
jimmy4x:
most u'20s these days are undergraduates in their 3rd, 4th years in uni, go do your research, I had my first gf in 2010, a medical student, she entered part 1, I was in part 2....she was 17, I was older, I didn't even hug her until late 2011/ early 2012 let alone kissing her.....I met her a V, left her a V, she's doing fine, I'm doing great.....she shld b in part 5 now, (no thanks to ASUU strike) nd she just turned 20., so, believe me, it's not about the ffucking pls, I hate dating girls my age, I see them as 'old cargos' that have been maltreated nd rough handled by older , bad boiz.....I may be wrong though.**no offence to older girls pls**
You dont like dating matured girls cos you consider them used and roughandled.....but don't forget that agbayas like you started using them when they were still 14.The end product is the used and battered girls you term "old cargoes"

1 Like

Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by LadyH(f): 11:52pm On Dec 01, 2013
so u wen u nau haff gf, wat nxt?? u haff arrive abi??
Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by ninnywizy(f): 12:23am On Dec 02, 2013
grin am new here on nairalan.am so happy!
Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by Tbase2: 12:56am On Dec 02, 2013
all of you girls telling him to go read his books make una try have his dick in your honey pots and see how capable a Teenager his smh.. .... laugh want tear my. belle
Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by uninvited: 1:00am On Dec 02, 2013
I'm not buying the face ur books advice.who told u guys I can't manage my books ,a girl, and even a child at 17. a lot of people do it.maybe,I should even have a child now.
Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by darealez(m): 1:51am On Dec 02, 2013
thats wer maturity comes in! @op wake up! i once dated a 21yrs old lady wen i was 16.........! so, wake up!
Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by kitlady02(f): 2:00am On Dec 02, 2013
@op No under 18 male or female should be dating. What you kids should be having is platonic friendship/relationship with the opposite sex, which should involveexchanging novel, movies n reading together etc.

Secondly, it is natural for an 18yr old girl to to prefer dating a guy 2 - 5yrs older than her to her age mate.
this is because they are seeing there mates(guys) as kids at that age. But when ur 21 n above girls your age would date you..... reason is that the phase you are at 18 physiologically and psychologically that girl EXPRIENCED AT 14, 15YRS.
Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by omicpet(m): 2:38am On Dec 02, 2013
@ op. Regardless of ur physique, I support you. You wanna date gals ur age or older then show them there is much more to you than your age/physique,tend to think out of the box, be versatile and most especially learn to hold your own in any gathering you find yourself. Oh and let's say I forget the best weapon you got is curiosity. Always have the power to keep a lady curious. Curiosity they say kills the cat. And women regardless of their age, kind, race and blah blah blah are all CATS..
Oh am 24 and my fiance is just few months younger. Been dating her since 19 cool@ op. Regardless of ur physique, I support you. You wanna date gals ur age or older then show them there is much more to you than your age/physique,tend to think out of the box, be versatile and most especially learn to hold your own in any gathering you find yourself. Oh and let's say I forget the best weapon you got is curiosity. Always have the power to keep a lady curious. Curiosity they say kills the cat. And women regardless of their age, kind, race and blah blah blah are all CATS..
Oh am 24 and my fiance is just few months younger. Been dating her since 19.
Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by omicpet(m): 2:41am On Dec 02, 2013
darealez: thats wer maturity comes in! @op wake up! i once dated a 21yrs old lady wen i was 16.........! so, wake up!
True talk bro.. Dated few older ladies before I was 17 and oh yea I am small man with big stature
Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by lynk106: 2:51am On Dec 02, 2013
better face your studies and work hard instead of whining on a forum about dating girls.
when you get to your twenties and thirties, come back here to let us know if you are dating your agemate or you consider them "old cargo". hahahahah foolish boy.

"our girls" because they are your property? you own them? rubbish.
Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by bakynes(m): 2:54am On Dec 02, 2013
I faced the same thing when I was in secondary school @ age 15. When we tried to woo our girl classmates they tell us in Yoruba then ' we don't date guys like you we go for University guys' Funny enough this same girl dat made that statement got pregnant for a far older mechanic a few years after graduating from secondary school cheesy But OP just try and step up ur game try and act more maturely above your age. Most times if u ve some beards it also helps coz they won't be able to differentiate if ur a teen or nt and if u don't have and they refuse to date u accept that's how it is in naija, girls go for older guys. When I was 21 I dated girls of my age though they were even months older than I am then bt will never @ this age date any girl below age 21 though am in my mid 20's.
Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by Chomzy19(f): 2:55am On Dec 02, 2013
uninvited: I'm not buying the face ur books advice.who told u guys I can't manage my books ,a girl, and even a child at 17. a lot of people do it.maybe,I should even have a child now.
For a 17yr old u are quite immature in reasoning for your age, at your age I did nt write or believe such crap lyk u wrote above.

U shld be in either in your 1st or 2nd year at dis your age, Buh if u are a late bloomer n still in Second schl, then u need D READ YOUR BOOKS advice more than u know.

I'll advice u to read this your particular thread n post again when u are 24 n above, u'll know how u totally sound right now
Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by Johnnycife(m): 3:33am On Dec 02, 2013
Your mates are worshipping God with their teenage strength and all you could talk about is dating just because as small as you all that comes to your head is fornication. Gush! Use your body to serve God lest you'll be in danger of Hell. Gal 5:19-21 and avoid films potraying exual or romance scenes
Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by Jazzgreen(m): 4:24am On Dec 02, 2013
wait ooo. some people Mumu ooo. I've read comments all saying GO AND READ UR BOOKS, WHY SHOULD A TEENAGER DATE. now tell me, are those girls not teens too? don't they read books or have they all graduated? if u say teens shouldn't date, then that involves both male and female teens. get that. so when you tell a male teen to go and read while u date the female teens, that's injustice. and u should be staked!!!

6 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by Jazzgreen(m): 4:26am On Dec 02, 2013
Johnnycife: Your mates are worshipping God with their teenage strength and all you could talk about is dating just because as small as you all that comes to your head is fornication. Gush! Use your body to serve God lest you'll be in danger of Hell. Gal 5:19-21 and avoid films potraying exual or romance scenes

dating must not involve seex . OK what about the females those guys are dating, shouldn't they serve the lord with dr body too?

2 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by Nobody: 4:27am On Dec 02, 2013
Jazzgreen:

dating must not involve seex . OK what about the females those guys are dating, shouldn't they serve the lord with dr body too?
johnnycife nor get brain, no dey argue with am!
Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by jaybossYBNL(m): 4:58am On Dec 02, 2013
espiranza: Guys in their teens should leave our babies alone cos If guys in their thirties date babes in twenties, and guys in twenties date babes in teens, then guys in teens (OP) should wait till they become citizens. (not 18+. I mean 21+) no babe would love to date a guy her age or less. So wake up, smell d coffee and hold ur ' hardware'

but if the younger guy is rich you girls will date him sha?
Girls with there wahala
Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by haibe(m): 6:23am On Dec 02, 2013
Chomzy19: For a 17yr old u are quite immature in reasoning for your age, at your age I did nt write or believe such crap lyk u wrote above.

I don't see where he said he is 17 in that post you quoted
Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by Neyosmart(m): 6:43am On Dec 02, 2013
Guy,wait till ur time.Even wen god create adam and eve,no b d same age group dem be.adam take time to senior eve.na so
Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by BlackHuman(m): 6:49am On Dec 02, 2013
jmoore:

@op, the girls have spoken. Stop whining, be patient for the next six years. grin grin
the next six years.... grin[quote author=jmoore]
Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by BlackHuman(m): 6:54am On Dec 02, 2013
uninvited: Right now am so confused. It's not the first time but the fifth time it has happened to me. I get to meet a girl that I like and after days of trying to muster up courage to ask her out, she finally tells me she has a boyfriend.

I don't end there, I try to get information about these guys and find out they are in their twenties.please these guys should leave our girls alone, how would the younger ones feel if guys my age go for their girls. It's not fair now.
Relax lad, u can't get those girls.... unless u are Justin Bieber (which u are not).
Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by Neyosmart(m): 6:55am On Dec 02, 2013
Guy,wait till your time.Even adam and eve were not the same age.
Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by jmoore(m): 6:57am On Dec 02, 2013
haibe:

look carefully below again.

uninvited: I'm not buying the face ur books advice.who told u guys I can't manage my books ,a girl, and even a child at 17. a lot of people do it.maybe,I should even have a child now.
Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by Chomzy19(f): 6:59am On Dec 02, 2013
haibe:

Really?
Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by Sezua(m): 7:13am On Dec 02, 2013
never hard dis problem....from teenage yrs till now..i got all d gals i wanted #Lucky

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Do Girls Do When They Like A Guy / How Does It Feel To Be A Lady With A Big Ass (photos) / "If Your Girlfriend Demands For Money Routinely, She's A Prostitute" - Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.