Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,953 members, 7,821,351 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone (28619 Views)

10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Look Away From Ladies In Their Early Twenties / Advice To Ladies, Especially Those In Their Twenties... / Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by Petitequeen(f): 8:52pm On Dec 01, 2013
@op...c quy,d trut z dat girls dnt date guys dat dey wuldnt benefit 4rm...those guys in dia twenties got a lot 2 offer dem mayb financialy or sexualy dats y d gurls stick wf em...bliv me wen i say no gurl wants 2 date an inexperienced pikin...buh f u gat dough sha, sum go stil luk ur syd...my advice 2 u tho z 2 go nd read ya buk, achieve sumtn b4 u start lukin 4 babe,"i sure say Leavestory go fynd wife 4 u"..#peace
Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by MrsL: 8:53pm On Dec 01, 2013
What is this world turning into, teens talking about girlfriend when u should be reading to better your future. I think u need parental advice. God help us.
Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 01, 2013
[quote author=krugar07][/quote]GOD punish you!!! grin
Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by imperiouxx(m): 8:53pm On Dec 01, 2013
Phder:

Hehehe, Seun! Oga imperiouxx account has been tampered with. cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin

He likes to feel those two soft things ni and I gave him an advice that even saggy ones are good like old bee hive.

1 Like

Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by fabulousdame(f): 8:55pm On Dec 01, 2013
ms_pee:

Madam, you don reach here?

This small teenage boy, can he offer a girl anything?

OP, don't go and read your books you hear? Come here and whine about what your elders are enjoying angry
cheesy i dey here oh
Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 01, 2013
Chukkasy: if u are dating ur age mate, then
1) she actually doesn't know ur real age, maybe u'r big for ur age. the day she gets to know ur real age she'll b like "chai, so dis boy na small pikin sef"
2) she doesn't know the real thing- she get friends wey no dey enlightened. just wait till she entas uni.
3)she get novel mentality.
tell dat to my girlfriend lol
Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 01, 2013
Petitequeen: @op...c quy,d trut z dat girls dnt date guys dat dey wuldnt benefit 4rm...those guys in dia twenties got a lot 2 offer dem mayb financialy or sexualy dats y d gurls stick wf em...bliv me wen i say no gurl wants 2 date an inexperienced pikin...buh f u gat dough sha, sum go stil luk ur syd...my advice 2 u tho z 2 go nd read ya buk, achieve sumtn b4 u start lukin 4 babe,"i sure say Leavestory go fynd wife 4 u"..#peace
that's my baby!!! wink
Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by kid7soccer(m): 8:58pm On Dec 01, 2013
Hey kido go and read ur book, leave gf matter alone. Your too young for such.
uninvited: Right now am so confused. It's not the first time but the fifth time it has happened to me. I get to meet a girl that I like and after days of trying to muster up courage to ask her out, she finally tells me she has a boyfriend.

I don't end there, I try to get information about these guys and find out they are in their twenties.please these guys should leave our girls alone, how would the younger ones feel if guys my age go for their girls. It's not fair now.
Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 01, 2013
imperiouxx:

grin grin grin

He likes to feel those two soft things ni and I gave him an advice that even saggy ones are good like old bee hive.
grin grin grin *sprinkling Holy water on thread*
Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by krugar07(m): 9:04pm On Dec 01, 2013
leavestory: GOD punish you!!! grin
hahahahahahaha... i don fall from airtel mast. grin
Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by kado(m): 9:06pm On Dec 01, 2013
Are you ready to shoulder the responsibility of a home? Will you be ready for marriage 5years from now when she is? Guys in their 20's are thinking in that direction and not just s..x and pleasure of a relationship. Grow up
Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by Doyensky: 9:08pm On Dec 01, 2013
Op wants fresh blood shey.
Awon omo eleje-tutu scarce gan, dem no plenty for market.
Jst improve n i hop u get wot it takes to get d few available ones.
Atleast sugar mummies stil dey der plenty grin
Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by Nicepoker(m): 9:11pm On Dec 01, 2013
So konji de worry small boys
Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by DCTrendy(m): 9:11pm On Dec 01, 2013
uninvited: Right now am so confused. It's not the first time but the fifth time it has happened to me. I get to meet a girl that I like and after days of trying to muster up courage to ask her out, she finally tells me she has a boyfriend.

I don't end there, I try to get information about these guys and find out they are in their twenties.please these guys should leave our girls alone, how would the younger ones feel if guys my age go for their girls. It's not fair now.

@op, if guys in their 40s re dating ladies in their 30s, and guys in their 30s re dating ladies in their 20s, and guys in their 20s re dating girls in their teens then u as a 17yrs shld look for a 7 year old nah. Abeg don't break the sequence o.

By d way, study hard for the coming WAEC o..

1 Like

Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 01, 2013
#TEAM SUPPORTED
Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 01, 2013
Lmao @ Papa Nnukwu
Nairalanders nor go kill person oooo
Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by Flygeriansteve: 9:16pm On Dec 01, 2013
Hmm. @op. I understand. I've been in your shoes. But I never had this problem. The trick is to act matured yourself. You can be 18 and have the demeanour of a 25-yr old. If God blessed you with the right physique to boot, they'd be in your arms before they know you're their mate or younger.

I've heard some of them say guys of their age aren't just emotionally mature or financially capable or worse—reasonable. Although there is some element of truth in this, (some of our folk, even older ones are incredibly dumb), fact remains their superior worldly wisdom/earlier experience with sensuality does not always translate to superior maturity.

That being said, except you're Wizkid or Davido or will be, you should know that there are more important things. You should focus more on your studies and developing yourself. Financial maturity is what counts eventually.
Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by kado(m): 9:18pm On Dec 01, 2013
Please, Oga seun, is under 18 allowed in nairaland?
Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by Sike(m): 9:22pm On Dec 01, 2013
Hey kid, don't worry you too will understand when you grow old. OK?
Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by Harbdhul(m): 9:22pm On Dec 01, 2013
op,i am a teen too and often feel wat u r feeling buh i always blive ts not d ryt tym for galz and dnt even av dre tym,ur main aim should be you having a 2'1 or above with legal money b4 ur mid 20s and i tell u,u will b da 1 screening galz.

and abt dating ur fellow teen,to me its vry easy.just try to be more matured dan u seem and u can get a gud teen.

2 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by Samsantos9: 9:27pm On Dec 01, 2013
Y'all telling the OP to grow up, why don't you allow the girls to grow b4 screw¡ng them?
#bunch of hypocrites didn't you guys chase after girls while you were teens?#

4 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by haibe(m): 9:27pm On Dec 01, 2013
henryblaze25: Please tell dis OP that a girl of His Age is not his mate when it comes to relationship, bt make e no worry we go tell President to set up committe to look into d matter then give recommendation.

typical nigerian mentality, that's why I like love life in USA, age mates get married and live in peace, no dumb mentality like the one you have.

@op there are your mates that will definitely be ready to date you, just be yourself. .In high school days I dated my mate, no big deal.

But read your book well oo, don't let dating ish distract you from your academic goals.
Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 01, 2013
Flygeriansteve: Hmm. @op. I understand. I've been in your shoes. But I never had this problem. The trick is to act matured yourself. You can be 18 and have the demeanour of a 25-yr old. If God blessed you with the right physique to boot, they'd be in your arms before they know you're their mate or younger.

I've heard some of them say guys of their age aren't just emotionally mature or financially capable or worse—reasonable. Although there is some element of truth in this, (some of our folk, even older ones are incredibly dumb), fact remains their superior worldly wisdom/earlier experience with sensuality does not always translate to superior maturity.

That being said, except you're Wizkid or Davido or will be, you should know that there are more important things. You should focus more on your studies and developing yourself. Financial maturity is what counts eventually.
Gbamified
I ad a friend who was 17,but never acted his age,dat guy used to date ladies in deir twenties.
Bt dem get money sha,so like dey've bin saying;Study hard,graduate with fab grades,hustle hard,get ur cash,den u cn chase whateva age or specie of women u wanna chase.
Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by Samsantos9: 9:28pm On Dec 01, 2013
Y'all telling the OP to grow up, why don't you allow the girls to grow b4 screw¡ng them?
#bunches of hypocrites didn't you guys chase after girls while you were teens?#

1 Like

Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by 12month: 9:28pm On Dec 01, 2013
op better go read ur book.. there's more to dating than u know for now. when d time comes na u go dey run
Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by RAPMAN02(m): 9:29pm On Dec 01, 2013
kado: Please, Oga seun, is under 18 allowed in nairaland?
STFU, say smtin new
Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by RAPMAN02(m): 9:30pm On Dec 01, 2013
DC Trendy:

@op, if guys in their 40s re dating ladies in their 30s, and guys in their 30s re dating ladies in their 20s, and guys in their 20s re dating girls in their teens then u as a 17yrs shld look for a 7 year old nah. Abeg don't break the sequence o.

By d way, study hard for the coming WAEC o..
STFU....say smtn new
Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by Olarewajub: 9:32pm On Dec 01, 2013
As a teenager, having a Gf shouldn't be your priority.
Mind you, i'm also a teen. Now is the time for we teens to lay our foundation. Morever, there is nothing you gonna gain as a teenager in a relationship.
Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by RAPMAN02(m): 9:39pm On Dec 01, 2013
the girls would later come back to us when they inherit all ur properties......bia****kwu...skunkheads that's why they die b4 their time grin
Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by lanrubi(m): 9:41pm On Dec 01, 2013
go and read your books
Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 01, 2013

I don't end there, I try to get information about these guys and find out they are in their twenties. please these guys should leave our girls alone, how would the younger ones feel if guys my age go for their girls. It's not fair now.

The way kids are invading nairaland nowadays, one wonders who gives them access to the internet. Kid op, listen, when i was of ur age, by 10:18pm which was when u posted this shiit, i would either be reading my books or fast asleep but here u are crying over a girlfriend. Anyways, ur answer is that females are fast in relationship than males. When u grow up, u shall know.

# I THINK LIKE A CHILD WHEN I AM A CHILD AND OTHERWISE....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How To Toast A Nigerian Guy / Is Dating Someone For 1 Year Too Soon To Get Married? / What Do Girls Do When They Like A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.