Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,301 members, 7,815,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Reasons Why My Android Smartphone Is Better Than A Girlfriend - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Reasons Why My Android Smartphone Is Better Than A Girlfriend (19593 Views)

Your Smartphone Is Smarter Than You... Reasons / Android Users! Stream Live DSTV Channels On Your Android Smartphone For Free / You Think Your Smartphone Is The Best ? Wait Until You See This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why My Android Smartphone Is Better Than A Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 03, 2013
WTF?? Guy .. That's too much
Re: Reasons Why My Android Smartphone Is Better Than A Girlfriend by drnairalov: 6:50pm On Dec 03, 2013
k2fresh: Made front page with jst 3comments,surprising!

NL is really getting useless...olden dayz, you come to frontpage and u see real topics or trending topics, now adayz so much depressing topics.. lindaikeji blog still better at least..mtscheeew!!
Re: Reasons Why My Android Smartphone Is Better Than A Girlfriend by russianmob27: 6:50pm On Dec 03, 2013
I sure sey the screen of your android phone for white finish, you for done use am self-service like mad......see wetin naija babes dey make person pikin think...I get correct vaseline for good price if you wan buy chairman

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why My Android Smartphone Is Better Than A Girlfriend by EzePromoe: 6:50pm On Dec 03, 2013
grin
Re: Reasons Why My Android Smartphone Is Better Than A Girlfriend by Morgan1092(m): 6:51pm On Dec 03, 2013
Is dis topic on FP?
Re: Reasons Why My Android Smartphone Is Better Than A Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 03, 2013
The mods that pushed dz poo to fp

Re: Reasons Why My Android Smartphone Is Better Than A Girlfriend by missterious(f): 6:52pm On Dec 03, 2013
cashkid18: i was d ist pesin dt created dis topic on nl for d past three months bt it neva fp n dis dude copied it n it makes fp.u cn check my profile to confirm it sad sad sad
Eeyah. Na so life be
Re: Reasons Why My Android Smartphone Is Better Than A Girlfriend by ChiSun27(m): 6:54pm On Dec 03, 2013
satowind: Datowind's birthday loading. Who still dey talk of girl friends in this modern generation were dere is android and friends with benefits. s ;

D persn dat cropped ur pic nids to b flogged...look at d gallops all ova ur head n still u r postn it hia with nonsense comment....gbafu o my frnd!
Re: Reasons Why My Android Smartphone Is Better Than A Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 03, 2013
dis guy is sick
Re: Reasons Why My Android Smartphone Is Better Than A Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 03, 2013
Wait, the OP is too right to be wrong.
Why?

I can download mojo with my Samsung and fap my sorrows away with cheap vaseline.

OP, Buddha bless you!

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why My Android Smartphone Is Better Than A Girlfriend by rill: 6:55pm On Dec 03, 2013
Op u really need to stop masturbatiing
Re: Reasons Why My Android Smartphone Is Better Than A Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 03, 2013
russianmob27: I sure sey the screen of your android phone for white finish, you for done use am self-service like mad......see wetin naija babes dey make person pikin think...I get correct vaseline for good price if you wan buy chairman

How much be your vaseline?
Re: Reasons Why My Android Smartphone Is Better Than A Girlfriend by Ghadafy(m): 6:58pm On Dec 03, 2013
satowind: Datowind's birthday loading. Who still dey talk of girl friends in this modern generation were dere is android and friends with benefits. s ;

You're one of the reasons why naija guys abroad insult home base naija guys. Don't you have family and friends that can wish you happy birthday? And how old are you? I know you're posting your pictures on nairaland because you had your best clothes on. Mango head.

6 Likes

Re: Reasons Why My Android Smartphone Is Better Than A Girlfriend by Les: 6:58pm On Dec 03, 2013
I wonder how this came to be on fp but I won't totally fault the op sha. Ladies don't know it takes most guys a great deal of their living to be committed yet they don't want to help matters at all.
op, if a device is worth that to you, how about the humans who produced it??
Re: Reasons Why My Android Smartphone Is Better Than A Girlfriend by samuelsam(m): 7:00pm On Dec 03, 2013
Shut up! All correct! But come t look at it o, smart phone give me joy. Keeps me busy... But eheem eheem my gal chiamaka is the best of all, nothing t b compare with her, may nokia 3310 is better than ur gf. Mmmmm sorry eh!
Re: Reasons Why My Android Smartphone Is Better Than A Girlfriend by Sowhizy(f): 7:02pm On Dec 03, 2013
angryFools don plenty everywia and 2 think dat dis made front page. Double fools dem mod be i tell u
Re: Reasons Why My Android Smartphone Is Better Than A Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 03, 2013
@op na pikin like you dem suppose don use u appeal the gods since wey u dey 6 months old!!!because ur growing up will bring shame to humanity and to the entire universe!!!and this made front page?we give up!!!then the smart phone should be valuable than the op mum since that is the case.
Re: Reasons Why My Android Smartphone Is Better Than A Girlfriend by nakwe(m): 7:04pm On Dec 03, 2013
You fit bleep your Android phone

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why My Android Smartphone Is Better Than A Girlfriend by redcliff: 7:05pm On Dec 03, 2013
Austeenx: Wait, the OP is too right to be wrong.
Why?

I can download mojo with my Samsung and fap my sorrows away with cheap vaseline.

OP, Buddha bless you!

Simonandal. Smh*
Re: Reasons Why My Android Smartphone Is Better Than A Girlfriend by Stunner1(f): 7:06pm On Dec 03, 2013
ChiSun27:

D persn dat cropped ur pic nids to b flogged...look at d gallops all ova ur head n still u r postn it hia with
nonsense comment....gbafu o my frnd!

muhehehehehehehehe laff wan tear my belle
Re: Reasons Why My Android Smartphone Is Better Than A Girlfriend by dude99(m): 7:06pm On Dec 03, 2013
smakati: You need help.
forget about help bros,if i tell you my stories self you go laugh,me get many girlfriends which include:laptop,Andriod phones,my modem e.t.c,i know this sound crazy but these things spares you the troubles and heartbreaks you might go through when you have a girlfriend......but another thing about all this gadgets is that they can break your heart more that you girlfriends can do,especially when your system crash without you having any of the files on it being backed up.....am also experiencing a major heartbreak from my laptop now.*sobs*
Re: Reasons Why My Android Smartphone Is Better Than A Girlfriend by jeslom: 7:07pm On Dec 03, 2013

U bloody fool has been spamming the whole Nl with ur half baked idiotic face, i see u lacked love, or yu were never given the necessary attention to make u happy, thus u deciided to remove others happiness by posting ur cheap ugly looking face..oh pls dnt giv me nightmeres mora fucka

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why My Android Smartphone Is Better Than A Girlfriend by Stunner1(f): 7:07pm On Dec 03, 2013
Ghadafy:

You're one of the reasons why naija abroad guys insult home base naija guys. Don't you have family and friends that can wish you happy birthday? And how old are you? I know you're posting your pictures on nairaland because you had your best clothes on. Mango head.

hahahahahahahaha u wicked ooo

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why My Android Smartphone Is Better Than A Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 03, 2013
satowind: Datowind's birthday loading. Who still dey talk of girl friends in this modern generation where there is android and sites with Na.ked girls s ;
Re: Reasons Why My Android Smartphone Is Better Than A Girlfriend by yomalex(m): 7:09pm On Dec 03, 2013
ok
Re: Reasons Why My Android Smartphone Is Better Than A Girlfriend by Stunner1(f): 7:11pm On Dec 03, 2013
jeslom:

U bloody fool has been spamming the whole Nl with ur half baked idiotic face, i see u lacked love, or yu were never given the necessary attention to make u happy, thus u deciided to remove others happiness by posting ur cheap ugly looking face..oh pls dnt giv me
nightmeres mora fucka

choiii una wicked ooo show d boy small love naaa grin
Re: Reasons Why My Android Smartphone Is Better Than A Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 03, 2013
Gbade60: Wished women weren't created!!! Wud av been a peaceful world!!! No woman no cry, no android no fun!!
..And no 'you'
Re: Reasons Why My Android Smartphone Is Better Than A Girlfriend by ronalmagic10(m): 7:11pm On Dec 03, 2013
@op, you do charge your android phone frequently, don't you? So also is it expected of you to spend- not compulsorily but out of love- for your girlfriend if you can.

What happens when your phone gets stolen? My Samsung galaxy grand was stolen in school but my girlfriend is still with me. In fact, she encouraged me that period and today, I use a better phone.

I'd like to see you propose to your phone and marry it. After all, people marry animals and even inanimate objects.

How did this thread make frontpage!!
Re: Reasons Why My Android Smartphone Is Better Than A Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 03, 2013
Oyedokun100:
1. [b]My Xbox Was Only 32,000 Naira I have seen dates where people easily spend 20K.

4. I Never Have To Give My Xbox Gifts My Android Smartphone has never ask for a necklace or a spa day with my Symbian Phone. Not that I haven't thought about getting my Android Smartphone a cool tiny hat, as too give it a little personality.

Please you men should stop spending on your girlfriends.
If they ask you say no.
Stop spending on them make we hear word from all noise you make about how girls are demanding.
Re: Reasons Why My Android Smartphone Is Better Than A Girlfriend by kennyhydee(m): 7:14pm On Dec 03, 2013
mrvocalprowess: u can sleep wit ur android i guess...how does ur android like it? missionary? doggy?touch ur toes ?so many cray personalities on nl !!!smh
He is talking 4rm a tech's pov not 4rm a perv's pov lyk IRS.@OP no mind dem jare.personally Ild choose a Sony xperia z1 over a night out with Toolz
Re: Reasons Why My Android Smartphone Is Better Than A Girlfriend by Dipops(m): 7:16pm On Dec 03, 2013
If to say na oyinbo country we dey ni....small time U go hear say this boy don marry him phone....smh oo....End time tinz shaa grin

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why My Android Smartphone Is Better Than A Girlfriend by vislabraye(m): 7:19pm On Dec 03, 2013
Oyedokun100: Ya, I am still single, so what? You want to fight about it? In all honesty I have dated a few wonderful women, and for whatever the reason the relationship just didn't work out. I have lots of nieces and nephews, and a great family, so I decided to take a few off from dating.

I do get a few questions, from time to time, as to why I have made this choice. I just tell people I choose My Android Smartphone over dating, and usually no more questions follow.

1. My Xbox Was Only 32,000 Naira I have seen dates where people easily spend 20K. There where no 3D graphics or bonus content on that date.

2. I Don't Have To Shave Nor Shower To Press My Android Smartphone I am all about hygiene and proper attire but my Android Smartphone never asks me to wear a colored shirt.

3. My Android Smartphone Never Asks Where This Relationship Is Going I don't want to think my Android Smartphone is slutty but it never questions my commitment before I level up.

4. I Never Have To Give My Xbox Gifts My Android Smartphone has never ask for a necklace or a spa day with my Symbian Phone. Not that I haven't thought about getting my Android Smartphone a cool tiny hat, as too give it a little personality.

5. My Android Smartphone Never Asks Me To Meet Her Friends, It all honesty, I don't get this... it has friends, but if my Android Smartphone, the toaster, and my Symbian want to hang at IHOP and just talk, I think I would be ok with that.

In summary, I know that my Android Smartphone can't give me a hug or share memories with me, but I am sure Google is working on that.

Hope ur fone can take care of ur konji need.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Samsung Launches Galaxy S Duos / Cameroon Government Fines MTN $160 Million For Corruption Charges / Movie Download Websites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.