Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Reasons Why My Android Smartphone Is Better Than A Girlfriend - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Reasons Why My Android Smartphone Is Better Than A Girlfriend (19589 Views)

Your Smartphone Is Smarter Than You... Reasons / Android Users! Stream Live DSTV Channels On Your Android Smartphone For Free / You Think Your Smartphone Is The Best ? Wait Until You See This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why My Android Smartphone Is Better Than A Girlfriend by cutieflakie: 10:26pm On Dec 03, 2013
You need serious help
Re: Reasons Why My Android Smartphone Is Better Than A Girlfriend by GetGuide: 10:26pm On Dec 03, 2013
op Pls grow up

You will soon need a girl

all my ladies in the house make that look stunning and make that guy coming back or beta still hook that guy
grin grin grin grin grin

check this out on he link below
Re: Reasons Why My Android Smartphone Is Better Than A Girlfriend by itsIYKE(m): 10:27pm On Dec 03, 2013
Justeenaleo:
painment tongue
OK so be it,u win
Re: Reasons Why My Android Smartphone Is Better Than A Girlfriend by Tombilly(m): 10:30pm On Dec 03, 2013
Hahahaha one day someone will soon post he z in love wit his dog cuz it doz nt ask him "let's go 4 shopping". Dat z y many Naija no d last long 4 abroad cuz wen dem done test ur brain like diz, Fine diz kind virus dem go deort us come home
Re: Reasons Why My Android Smartphone Is Better Than A Girlfriend by Tombilly(m): 10:31pm On Dec 03, 2013
Hahahaha one day someone will soon post he z in love wit his dog cuz it doz nt ask him "let's go 4 shopping". Dat z y many Naija no d last long 4 abroad cuz wen dem done test ur brain like diz, Fine diz kind virus dem go deport us come home

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why My Android Smartphone Is Better Than A Girlfriend by Frankenstein: 10:31pm On Dec 03, 2013
Seriously, the way some naija girls demand for money is just too much. The annoying part is that you can never get a penny from them. They will shamelessly try to use se'x to justify their outrageous demands like they don't enjoy se'x too. I wonder why they moan and jabber during the act. grin
Re: Reasons Why My Android Smartphone Is Better Than A Girlfriend by Elem1: 10:31pm On Dec 03, 2013
Oyedokun100: Ya, I am still single, so what? You want to fight about it? In all honesty I have dated a few wonderful women, and for whatever the reason the relationship just didn't work out. I have lots of nieces and nephews, and a great family, so I decided to take a few off from dating.

I do get a few questions, from time to time, as to why I have made this choice. I just tell people I choose My Android Smartphone over dating, and usually no more questions follow.

1. My Xbox Was Only 32,000 Naira I have seen dates where people easily spend 20K. There where no 3D graphics or bonus content on that date.

2. I Don't Have To Shave Nor Shower To Press My Android Smartphone I am all about hygiene and proper attire but my Android Smartphone never asks me to wear a colored shirt.

3. My Android Smartphone Never Asks Where This Relationship Is Going I don't want to think my Android Smartphone is slutty but it never questions my commitment before I level up.

4. I Never Have To Give My Xbox Gifts My Android Smartphone has never ask for a necklace or a spa day with my Symbian Phone. Not that I haven't thought about getting my Android Smartphone a cool tiny hat, as too give it a little personality.

5. My Android Smartphone Never Asks Me To Meet Her Friends, It all honesty, I don't get this... it has friends, but if my Android Smartphone, the toaster, and my Symbian want to hang at IHOP and just talk, I think I would be ok with that.

In summary, I know that my Android Smartphone can't give me a hug or share memories with me, but I am sure Google is working on that.
I wish u total abundance of Android smartphones, and total lack of girl friends IJN. Can i see u type amen.
Re: Reasons Why My Android Smartphone Is Better Than A Girlfriend by kpolli(m): 10:32pm On Dec 03, 2013
If your girlfriend can be compared to a phone, one of you has a problem

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why My Android Smartphone Is Better Than A Girlfriend by jesusjewel1(f): 10:36pm On Dec 03, 2013
cry
Hayjaycity:

how does he need help?.....is dere anything unreal in all the OP said?......he is a real guy and he has posted d reality and he is not trying to be a pervert like you..."SMARTPHONES MAKES LIFE MEANINGFUL TO GUYS THAN GIRLFRIENDS THESE DAYS..Is it sex?...u can get that at a hotel or club, and they will do you better than your so-called GFs.
Lyk seriouzly both Oyedokun and urself needs help!
Re: Reasons Why My Android Smartphone Is Better Than A Girlfriend by rezy15(m): 10:42pm On Dec 03, 2013
Oyedokun100: Ya, I am still single, so what? You want to fight about it? In all honesty I have dated a few wonderful women, and for whatever the reason the relationship just didn't work out. I have lots of nieces and nephews, and a great family, so I decided to take a few off from dating.

I do get a few questions, from time to time, as to why I have made this choice. I just tell people I choose My Android Smartphone over dating, and usually no more questions follow.

1. My Xbox Was Only 32,000 Naira I have seen dates where people easily spend 20K. There where no 3D graphics or bonus content on that date.

2. I Don't Have To Shave Nor Shower To Press My Android Smartphone I am all about hygiene and proper attire but my Android Smartphone never asks me to wear a colored shirt.

3. My Android Smartphone Never Asks Where This Relationship Is Going I don't want to think my Android Smartphone is slutty but it never questions my commitment before I level up.

4. I Never Have To Give My Xbox Gifts My Android Smartphone has never ask for a necklace or a spa day with my Symbian Phone. Not that I haven't thought about getting my Android Smartphone a cool tiny hat, as too give it a little personality.

5. My Android Smartphone Never Asks Me To Meet Her Friends, It all honesty, I don't get this... it has friends, but if my Android Smartphone, the toaster, and my Symbian want to hang at IHOP and just talk, I think I would be ok with that.

In summary, I know that my Android Smartphone can't give me a hug or share memories with me, but I am sure Google is working on that.
Well i don't think ur crazy. If my gf was a "nagging-slutty-poker faced- chewing gum-phone punching- while having a conversation" kind of babe? I wud rather stick with my xbox360 dan die young and hv her using my coffin pix as her dp
Re: Reasons Why My Android Smartphone Is Better Than A Girlfriend by mrlaw93(m): 10:50pm On Dec 03, 2013
satowind: Datowind's birthday loading. Who still dey talk of girl friends in this modern generation were dere is android and friends with benefits. s ;
hey! dis guy neva still get sense.. i pity ur life wit dis ugly face wey u dey post up nd down
Re: Reasons Why My Android Smartphone Is Better Than A Girlfriend by neohitler(m): 10:57pm On Dec 03, 2013
satowind: Datowind's birthday loading. Who still dey talk of girl friends in this modern generation were dere is android and friends with benefits. s ;
Ugly black monkey.look his face like a chimp.
Re: Reasons Why My Android Smartphone Is Better Than A Girlfriend by neohitler(m): 10:57pm On Dec 03, 2013
Ugly black monkey.look at his face like a chimp.
Re: Reasons Why My Android Smartphone Is Better Than A Girlfriend by icankel: 11:16pm On Dec 03, 2013
Sorry he said gulfrnd not wife afterall we all go for gf wen our body is hot. Beside no brazilian heir for my android phone
Re: Reasons Why My Android Smartphone Is Better Than A Girlfriend by saadhome: 11:20pm On Dec 03, 2013
Its a funny post..
Re: Reasons Why My Android Smartphone Is Better Than A Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:23pm On Dec 03, 2013
Its alphaa: you really need help

you are fucking crazy, i posted a comment and it has more dan 20 likes, and u from a craze world come here to tell me "I really need help"....your brain is getting watery...idat!!! where u from. abeg no come near me at all o, i will make u hate urself right away
Re: Reasons Why My Android Smartphone Is Better Than A Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:27pm On Dec 03, 2013
jesusjewel1: cry
Lyk seriouzly both Oyedokun and urself needs help!

can u come to my help if u are a female with a fat round ass and can go more than 5 rounds in 3 hours without a lag and a nag....Can you?
Re: Reasons Why My Android Smartphone Is Better Than A Girlfriend by moonraker(m): 12:44am On Dec 04, 2013
Ok there are some things that are worth talking about but this is just lipsrsealed lipsrsealed angry
Re: Reasons Why My Android Smartphone Is Better Than A Girlfriend by jasmines(f): 2:16am On Dec 04, 2013
rezy15:
Well i don't think ur crazy. If my gf was a "nagging-slutty-poker faced- chewing gum-phone punching- while having a conversation" kind of babe? I wud rather stick with my xbox360 dan die young and hv her using my coffin pix as her dp
Lmao!!! but that was harsh tho!
Re: Reasons Why My Android Smartphone Is Better Than A Girlfriend by donMIG(m): 3:38am On Dec 04, 2013
Perhaps beta dan ur gf not mine dude...n by da way HOW OLD R U?
Re: Reasons Why My Android Smartphone Is Better Than A Girlfriend by sylve11: 7:00am On Dec 04, 2013
miss.terious:

What is all this?

and seeing the face the nonsense is coming from makes u marvel. grin cool
Re: Reasons Why My Android Smartphone Is Better Than A Girlfriend by akyus(m): 7:27am On Dec 04, 2013
mrvocalprowess: u can sleep wit ur android i guess...how does ur android like it? missionary? doggy?touch ur toes ?so many cray personalities on nl !!!smh
I'm sure you read the post half way, I'll advice that you finish reading before commenting.
Re: Reasons Why My Android Smartphone Is Better Than A Girlfriend by pauladonis(m): 7:33am On Dec 04, 2013
Justeenaleo:
no b u i see dem dey drag to yabaleft,so u never well yet undecided

y u no go see me dere, no be ur b.f wey u don frustrate u go check dere?....the fear of girls is the beginning of understanding....
F.Y.I, i am completely sane, i wish i could say d same for u.
Re: Reasons Why My Android Smartphone Is Better Than A Girlfriend by Justeenaleo(f): 10:08am On Dec 04, 2013
pauladonis:

y u no go see me dere, no be ur b.f wey u don frustrate u go check dere?....the fear of girls is the beginning of understanding....
F.Y.I, i am completely sane, i wish i could say d same for u.
Yeah I can clearly see ur display of sanity
Re: Reasons Why My Android Smartphone Is Better Than A Girlfriend by faftop: 10:21am On Dec 04, 2013
most of u dnt just get it.. he mentioned galfriend not wife... watz d essence of galfriend even? if not for sex... and he fink instead of spending much money on a galfriend just because of sex... y not spend just little on my android and enjoy it to d fullest since i can control maself... for me oooo, thats nt bad.
Re: Reasons Why My Android Smartphone Is Better Than A Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 04, 2013
fellis:

Date girls that are not interested in your money.
and who are those girls? Are they in Nigeria?? Tell me something! Cos, me prefer girlfriend to android any day oh.
Re: Reasons Why My Android Smartphone Is Better Than A Girlfriend by bboyZ: 11:50am On Dec 04, 2013
Dis gals self 2 flirt dis days..d cn give u .gonorreah ,Hiv&aids up2 to type 20..any kind of STDS..CHEI..bt wit or witout raincoat evry moment wit android smart. U av ntin2 fear
Re: Reasons Why My Android Smartphone Is Better Than A Girlfriend by Idrismusty97(m): 12:42pm On Dec 04, 2013
My android phone will never leave me if its saw a richer male.I prefers my android to my GF joor grin
Re: Reasons Why My Android Smartphone Is Better Than A Girlfriend by kator14(m): 1:25pm On Dec 04, 2013
chei! c guyz going bananas o! u mean pple cn nw cmpare mobiles to human God creatd as help mate? Mehn u nid 2 repent o!
Re: Reasons Why My Android Smartphone Is Better Than A Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 04, 2013
Worwor: and who are those girls? Are they in Nigeria?? Tell me something! Cos, me prefer girlfriend to android any day oh.

They are everywhere man, go out and find them.
If you can't find any of them among the women you hang with then change your circle of friends.
Re: Reasons Why My Android Smartphone Is Better Than A Girlfriend by iamdsam: 11:41pm On Dec 04, 2013
I know most people would see this as a crazy post but it's embedded with factual facts which can't be comprehended. The internet and my phones has been my best friends since I changed and dropped all my hypocritical friends. It's always there when I need it and it always keeps me in touch. It can make me laugh, have deep thoughts about whatever and blah blah blah! Bleep girlfriends!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Samsung Launches Galaxy S Duos / Cameroon Government Fines MTN $160 Million For Corruption Charges / Movie Download Websites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.