Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Oshiomhole Donates N2m To 'Go And Die' Widow - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Donates N2m To 'Go And Die' Widow (41126 Views)

Iara Oshiomhole Donates Items To IDP Camp In Edo (Photos) / Oshiomhole Drinking With The "Go And Die" Widow (Picture) / PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Donates N2m To 'Go And Die' Widow by Urine: 3:23pm On Dec 02, 2013
The Governor has apologised, the woman has accepted, has a job, two million naira richer...abeg stop the arguments and concentrate on your hustle.
Re: Oshiomhole Donates N2m To 'Go And Die' Widow by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 02, 2013
rill: Nairalander's Pls hw do i get to make a governor tell me to go and die.
may u not die,hahahahaha cheesy
Re: Oshiomhole Donates N2m To 'Go And Die' Widow by rainbowman: 3:25pm On Dec 02, 2013
Nice one Comrade Governor, I'm sure the money will go a long way in soothing the lady's sorrows. However, its only in Nigeria that a governor will embark on a silly publicity stunt like this, point is he was caught on camera and the video exposed his real personality, if it were in other climes the media, civil society and indeed the whole nation ought to condemn this gesture. As in, I don't get, what about others he may have said such and even don worse to without being caught on camera, who will donate money to them. The video shows a self centred, powerful, arrogant man who was not even sober after all the ladies pleas.it's a shame SMH!
Re: Oshiomhole Donates N2m To 'Go And Die' Widow by ProfGday(m): 3:25pm On Dec 02, 2013
Aah! Chineke! 1 insult #2m.
I pray 4 u an expensive insults dat will fast-track our journey to d top may God bring them to our ways.
Hit like abeg,poverty no gud o.
Re: Oshiomhole Donates N2m To 'Go And Die' Widow by alen4smith(m): 3:25pm On Dec 02, 2013
[quote author=Psychedelia]

You mean just like slow-witted syncophants of your ilk are ready to blindly attack Goodluck Jonathan for everything he does, but rush to shamelessly praise your party when it opens its doors to PDP leftovers like Achike Udenwa, Chris Ngige, Rotimi Amaechi (the SAME man you and Eko-Ile used to bash in the past. I've got URLs of those old threads to put you to shame) and Rochas Okorocha, right?

If your "progressive" Oshiomhole did that to counter his critics, then he's an eve You PDP BIGOT THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE.WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT HIM TO DO?OK YOU BE THE JUDGE.I DONT GIVE A DAMN AND I AM SORRY WHICH IS BETTER?.
Re: Oshiomhole Donates N2m To 'Go And Die' Widow by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 02, 2013
Afam4eva:
I make mistakes almost everyday but i don't hold any political office. Political office holders are saddled with the responsibility of being civil with their countenance and choice of words. The onyl reason you're having a soft spot for Osho is because of his party affiliation. Had it been Jonathan that told someone to go and die, we won't hear the last of it. Let's learn to speak the truth irrespective of what political divide we align with.

Political office holders are still human beings . . . just like you.

The fact that he accepted his mistake and apologized shows how remorseful he felt for that outburst.

I'm sure God has forgiven him . . . you should too!

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Donates N2m To 'Go And Die' Widow by Urine: 3:26pm On Dec 02, 2013
Prof Gday: Aah! Chineke! 1 insult #2m.
I pray 4 u an expensive insults dat will fast-track our journey to d top may God bring them to our ways.
Hit like abeg,poverty no gud o.

Lmao.
Re: Oshiomhole Donates N2m To 'Go And Die' Widow by BlackHuman(m): 3:27pm On Dec 02, 2013
luvinhubby: If Oshiomhole was not caught on a tape that went viral saying to her `go and die`, he will never have apologized the way he did to that woman.
It`s all political preservation things, it`s too late, we now all know Oshiomhole for what he is, A SADIST.
in the next election we shall see if it's really too late....
Re: Oshiomhole Donates N2m To 'Go And Die' Widow by Psalhadeen: 3:28pm On Dec 02, 2013
Naija is getting beta O!
Make gurvnor con slap me n give me 2mil,infact democrazy gud.
Re: Oshiomhole Donates N2m To 'Go And Die' Widow by gudnex22(m): 3:29pm On Dec 02, 2013
Fabricated story. Where is the source? APC Anti- People Congress pls ''go and die''
Re: Oshiomhole Donates N2m To 'Go And Die' Widow by kingthreat(m): 3:30pm On Dec 02, 2013
This woman is now a millionaire
Re: Oshiomhole Donates N2m To 'Go And Die' Widow by coogar: 3:30pm On Dec 02, 2013
Ujujoan:

The fact that he accepted his mistake and apologized shows how remorseful he felt for that outburst.

you are correct......
anyone complaining after this gesture is a hypocrite with a political agenda. it takes a lot for a governor to apologise to a petty trader. the woman herself accepted the apology - the matter was between them & not with the noisemakers here.

oshiomole has done the needful - case closed!

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Donates N2m To 'Go And Die' Widow by TechWalker007: 3:32pm On Dec 02, 2013
Anyone noticed how Punch, Sahara Reporters, Osun Defender, The Nation, FFK, Buhari, Tinubu and others kept mute about the issue?

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Donates N2m To 'Go And Die' Widow by Sarcoc: 3:34pm On Dec 02, 2013
coogar:

you are correct......
anyone complaining after this gesture is a hypocrite with a political agenda. it takes a lot for a governor to apologise to a petty trader. the woman herself accepted the apology - the matter was between them & not with the noisemakers here.

oshiomole has done the needful - case closed!

You guys no dey think well - if that vidieo did not surface would you APC governor do anything about this Thank God for social media.
Re: Oshiomhole Donates N2m To 'Go And Die' Widow by mrofficial(m): 3:35pm On Dec 02, 2013
ilugunboy:

He knows people like you exist, but he has to do what he ought to do: offer a sincere apology...and help the woman to live a better and more fulfilling life.

No matter what he does..people like you would always be available to question the motive and offer cynical comments.

The evergreen song of Chief Ebenezer Obey readily comes to mind here.

Hahaha. I know that song. grin

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Donates N2m To 'Go And Die' Widow by paparazzi1987(m): 3:36pm On Dec 02, 2013
Where is the source ? undecided undecided undecided

Go and Die !!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Oshiomhole Donates N2m To 'Go And Die' Widow by tomakint: 3:37pm On Dec 02, 2013
egift: God bless the Man-Of-The-People! PDP could not even manage a free opportunity. Gov. Adams keep up the good work.

Shut your trap if not for the public outcry against the uncouth behaviour of the Governor, do you think he would consider her? undecided Don't forget the PDP caucus in the State had already come to her rescue before Oshiomole decided to bury his ego, anyway I am in support of what the Governor did but not your flagrant display of crassitude to turn this nice thread into another gbon omi si o to style of debate undecided
Re: Oshiomhole Donates N2m To 'Go And Die' Widow by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 02, 2013
Sarcoc:

You guys no dey think well - if that vidieo did not surface would you APC governor do anything about this Thank God for social media.

Now that the video went viral, he apologized and rewarded the widow. What else do you want him to do ? What's the point looking behind when the governor himself realised his mistake and own up to it ? That is whom I call a real man !

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Donates N2m To 'Go And Die' Widow by Kennyroy24(f): 3:41pm On Dec 02, 2013
Re: Oshiomhole Donates N2m To 'Go And Die' Widow by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 02, 2013
This woman has hammered
Re: Oshiomhole Donates N2m To 'Go And Die' Widow by babseg(m): 3:44pm On Dec 02, 2013
Ujujoan:

nooooo he is doing it for his political post angry

if nobody saw him do you think he will apologize
Re: Oshiomhole Donates N2m To 'Go And Die' Widow by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 02, 2013
gudnex22: Fabricated story. Where is the source? APC Anti- People Congress pls ''go and die''
How is it a fabricated story? You see a picture of the governor and the widow with her son? You still call it a fabricated story?

God please let the ASUU strike end soon. The kind of stupidity being displayed on this thread by some people for the past 5 months is terrible! cry
Re: Oshiomhole Donates N2m To 'Go And Die' Widow by akahp(m): 3:46pm On Dec 02, 2013
berem: you have forgotten so fast that when people get old,their brains revert to that of a 3 years old child. So sad! cry

PDP made a mistake by trying to politicize the whole incident by giving the widow money. Oshiomole has shamed his political enemies by given her 2 million naira. So who's laughing best?
Good gesture by Oshiomole. cool
u must b ashamed of ursef 4posting dis unles u dont av a working conscience. 'pdp made a mistake by tryn 2politicize d incident' by helping d woman rite? Den ur saint went bak (cos of d above feat nd 4his selfish intrest) nd gave d woman 2m. Nd dis time is no longer 'politicize' bt he 'shamed' his oponents, naw ur making me wonda whos silly amongst u2. His pity nd caring mind dint tel him 2do dis until pdp decided 2ofer d woman help. Naw u av totaly convinced me dat ur oshio is silly nd u, ur more silly

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Donates N2m To 'Go And Die' Widow by vanguard1(m): 3:46pm On Dec 02, 2013
What is "alledgedly insulted" he insulted the woman, its no longer a rumour.

On a lighter note, This is a typical case of "every dissappointment is a blessing" if God wants to lift you up, it comes from different dimensions..if someone had told this woman that she will be two million richer before the end of this year, she probably would doubt it or accept with little or no faith.

Anybody who knows this woman should please advice her to invest properly and wisely. God bless oshiomole.
Re: Oshiomhole Donates N2m To 'Go And Die' Widow by free2ryhme: 3:46pm On Dec 02, 2013
alpha conde: If he didn't donate this from his salary den praise him not.

Beforer now ther entire nl posters came with d slogan the widow must not die seekin som foRm of financial assistance foR the widow even as faR as wanting to donate to d insulted widow.

Anoda group claimed oshomole did not apologised in the video

Now u come with ur own demands insisting oshomole must donate from his personal pocket

You aRe a smellfungus and a dreck
Re: Oshiomhole Donates N2m To 'Go And Die' Widow by ronalmagic10(m): 3:46pm On Dec 02, 2013
As a student, I don't have much money, but that didn't stop me from wanting to contribute to this woman. Thank God I don't have to anymore. In fact, she's now in the position to give me money. Wow, what a miraculous transformation. Now everyone will want to be her best friend.

I commend oshiomole for doing the right thing. PDP members should not cry more than the bereaved, so forget about the incident. The woman is now a millionaire. Your rantings on the internet will not change that. Remember that we all make mistakes.
Re: Oshiomhole Donates N2m To 'Go And Die' Widow by Missonas(f): 3:47pm On Dec 02, 2013
undecided

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Donates N2m To 'Go And Die' Widow by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:47pm On Dec 02, 2013
Nigeria is the biggest trend setter.

First,

My Oga @ The Top

now

Go And Die

wetin be next
Re: Oshiomhole Donates N2m To 'Go And Die' Widow by FreeGlobe(f): 3:47pm On Dec 02, 2013
Commendable oshiomole. I always loved and respected you until you signed the execution of those prisoners and then this incident. All these put you in bad light.

on a side note, I notice APC goons have been going after Afam since he declared support for GEJ as captured on the first page. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Oshiomhole Donates N2m To 'Go And Die' Widow by lertee(f): 3:48pm On Dec 02, 2013
That is brave of him,others that committed similar offense in the past did apologize. This is a welcome development.
Although he shouldn't have given her money,that to me seem like a bribe (naija things). The employment he offered her is enough to cater for her.
Re: Oshiomhole Donates N2m To 'Go And Die' Widow by JideTheBlogger(m): 3:50pm On Dec 02, 2013
gboss4sure: Shey na because he was caught on camera

Yes oo. If not, he would have denied it ooo
Re: Oshiomhole Donates N2m To 'Go And Die' Widow by OgologoDimkpa: 3:50pm On Dec 02, 2013
TechWalker007: Anyone noticed how Punch, Sahara Reporters, Osun Defender, The Nation, FFK, Buhari, Tinubu and others kept mute about the issue?

Don't mind them.
Ndi ara supporters of Amala Peoples Congress (APC)angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Masari Paints Katsina Schools With APC Colour / Prince Charles And Wife Camilla Arrive Abuja, Inpect Guard Of Honour. Photos / Appeal Court Overturns Nullification Of Diri’s Election As Bayelsa Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.