Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,169 members, 7,821,966 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Osundefender & TheHeraldNG Copied My Story From Nairaland - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osundefender & TheHeraldNG Copied My Story From Nairaland (8340 Views)

Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender / Emir Sanusi's Response To His Marriage To Saadatu - Theheraldng.com / Osundefender Newspaper Discredits Action Gov. Rochas Okorocha. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osundefender & TheHeraldNG Copied My Story From Nairaland by astronautog(m): 1:56pm On Dec 03, 2013
Op pls "go and die"
Re: Osundefender & TheHeraldNG Copied My Story From Nairaland by Saraben(f): 1:57pm On Dec 03, 2013
pls sue them for copycatism
Re: Osundefender & TheHeraldNG Copied My Story From Nairaland by Symphony007: 1:59pm On Dec 03, 2013
naptu2: My posts have been copied many times and this issue is also a big problem in the literature section. Seun once created a thread to address the problem. We are waiting for the report of the committee.

https://www.nairaland.com/1227994/nairaland-plagiarism-action-plan-committee
this has been going on for sometime now but i choose to overlook it. And now it is just outright outrageous. The owners of this site have to do something to protect members taughts and expression. Some months back i solicited the advise of nairalander in romance section on an issue with my girlfriend. It was titled "my girlfriend wants access to my scholarship money"...some time after posting it, it was plagarized word for word by multiple websites and blogs. How disgusting! Here is the link to the original post on nairaland:

https://www.nairaland.com/1370575/girlfriend-wants-access-scholarship-money

and here is one of the plagarized once i found:

http://liveofofo.com/41500/girlfriend-access-scholarship-money/
Re: Osundefender & TheHeraldNG Copied My Story From Nairaland by Lilimax(f): 1:59pm On Dec 03, 2013
Who is copying who grin
Osundefender
Re: Osundefender & TheHeraldNG Copied My Story From Nairaland by Lilimax(f): 2:01pm On Dec 03, 2013
Symphony007: so herald stole from me and osun defender stole from them, What sort of journalist steal stories from a social networking chat room. Look at the time of their posting their copied articles and me posting mine and the theft is clear.
eeyah cry
Even your copied story did not get to the front page on Nairaland angry
So sad.

2 Likes

Re: Osundefender & TheHeraldNG Copied My Story From Nairaland by Dannyxy(m): 2:03pm On Dec 03, 2013
Do you want to sue them?, i will gladly take up your case, my firm cannot stand such nonsense, it goes to show the mediocrity of our journalist, they can't think outside the box, they keep basking in the aqua of impunity.. Smh
Re: Osundefender & TheHeraldNG Copied My Story From Nairaland by Dannylux: 2:08pm On Dec 03, 2013
Eyaah grin
Re: Osundefender & TheHeraldNG Copied My Story From Nairaland by komek(m): 2:08pm On Dec 03, 2013
berem: Sue the lazy motherfuckers for stealing your story. Get lawyers like Femi Falana or Festus Keyamo to take up the case. Sue the two of them for 50 million naira each. Your sweat shall never be in vain. undecided undecided

Nne for only this matter? ur blood is hotting seriously.
Re: Osundefender & TheHeraldNG Copied My Story From Nairaland by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 03, 2013
komek:

Nne for only this matter? ur blood is hotting seriously.
Lol! Only lazy people go around stealing people's work. Monkey dey work,baboon dey chop! grin grin
Re: Osundefender & TheHeraldNG Copied My Story From Nairaland by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 03, 2013
@OP. So what do you want us to do ? undecided
Re: Osundefender & TheHeraldNG Copied My Story From Nairaland by nduchucks: 2:15pm On Dec 03, 2013
Frankly, the OP has no point or case until he reveals his true identity to NLers. This is a faceless forum and only 3 people can legitimately make a claim such as yours and they are Seun, Jarus, and ndu_chucks who are well known by all an d sundry. cheesy
Re: Osundefender & TheHeraldNG Copied My Story From Nairaland by abu12: 2:18pm On Dec 03, 2013
And the story no make FP, but ur complain make it, pls which is more important?
Re: Osundefender & TheHeraldNG Copied My Story From Nairaland by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 03, 2013
Na Today?? Nairaland get confirm Alexa Ranking. I noticed this copy-copy trend when Date360 copied the "Diary of a Die Hard Cultist"
Re: Osundefender & TheHeraldNG Copied My Story From Nairaland by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 03, 2013
Nairaland is equally 'guilty' of plagiarism . Many of the stories posted here are without permission from copyright owners. Normally, one is expected to share not more than a paragraph and then supply link to read the rest on hosting website. But what do we see? Full article posted and a link supplied , which is not different from what Osun Defender and herald have done.

Besides, Osun Defender is more or less a wikipedia, it's no more reliable than the original source of the information.

1 Like

Re: Osundefender & TheHeraldNG Copied My Story From Nairaland by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 03, 2013
Symphony007: Two Online Newspapers Copied My Story On Nairaland

On the 2nd of december i posted a story on nairaland politics section titled "APC now control the two richest and most powerfull states" some hours later, i found the story on the osun defender website with the same title, pictures but a different write up, for your own opinion, this is the link to my original write up:

https://www.nairaland.com/1539247/apc-nows-controls-two-richest

and this is the link to osun defender's:

http://www.osundefender.org/?p=134467

futher research shows a second newspaper also copied, herald online. Here is the link to their's.

http://www.theheraldng.com/apc-now-controls-two-richest-powerful-states/

I'm sure those pictures are someone's else work too yet you didn't acknowledge the source. Else you will be committing the same crime you are crying of !
Re: Osundefender & TheHeraldNG Copied My Story From Nairaland by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 03, 2013
ndu_chucks: Frankly, the OP has no point or case until he reveals his true identity to NLers. This is a faceless forum and only 3 people can legitimately make a claim such as yours and they are Seun, Jarus, and ndu_chucks who are well known by all an d sundry. cheesy

Even more, how does @OP advance a case when he also appears to have infringed on photo copyrights himself?
He who comes to equity must come with...
Re: Osundefender & TheHeraldNG Copied My Story From Nairaland by taharqa: 2:25pm On Dec 03, 2013
ndu_chucks: Frankly, the OP has no point or case until he reveals his true identity to NLers. This is a faceless forum and only 3 people can legitimately make a claim such as yours and they are Seun, Jarus, and ndu_chucks who are well known by all an d sundry. cheesy
crazz boy..... No bi you be d Greatest Plagiarizer for here: 'Ndubusi Chukwumerije' alias Ndu-Chuks?? Fulani Man claiming Igbo grin

1 Like

Re: Osundefender & TheHeraldNG Copied My Story From Nairaland by Lilimax(f): 2:25pm On Dec 03, 2013
naptu2: My posts have been copied many times and this issue is also a big problem in the literature section. Seun once created a thread to address the problem. We are waiting for the report of the committee.

https://www.nairaland.com/1227994/nairaland-plagiarism-action-plan-committee
It look as if the committee abandoned the project undecided.
From April till date nothing tangible came out of it.

We're still waiting smiley
Re: Osundefender & TheHeraldNG Copied My Story From Nairaland by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 03, 2013
eGuerrilla:

Even more, how does @OP advance a case when he also appears to have infringed on photo copyrights himself?
He who comes to equity must come with...

Don't mind him, he thinks this place is filled with mo'R'ons he can deceive. I wonder if he has seen those people in real life talkless of snapping them.

@OP

Where did you get these pictures from if not from same intellectual theft ?
Re: Osundefender & TheHeraldNG Copied My Story From Nairaland by amiskurie(m): 2:29pm On Dec 03, 2013
copy cats be like "copy cats be like".....and they be the "copy cats that be like." undecided
Re: Osundefender & TheHeraldNG Copied My Story From Nairaland by dheaven: 2:30pm On Dec 03, 2013
Symphony007: Lagos state and rivers state are the richest states in nigeria. With the largest allocations, largest budgets, most internally generated revenue states,etc.. And they are now controlled by the APC

AMEACHI AND FASHOLA.
Amongs the governors in nigeria, it is belived ameachi and fashola are the closest. They think alike and consider themselves men of vision. Their have been attempts by them to work together on many issues but their party differences had hindered them. But now that they are now under the same roof, what will that mean going forward for their respective states, together, how will they challenge the federal government on increased state rights, revenue allocation, excess crude funds sharing,etc and how will the federal government approach this allaince?
Re: Osundefender & TheHeraldNG Copied My Story From Nairaland by yousee(m): 2:30pm On Dec 03, 2013
omonla555: You are a liar and also a thief, where is your proof?. Where did you take the photographs?

Why the bitterness and name-calling?
Do you work for The Herald?
Re: Osundefender & TheHeraldNG Copied My Story From Nairaland by taharqa: 2:30pm On Dec 03, 2013
@OP, OsunDefender na completelyUSELESS 'Newspaper', bunch of LIARS and PROPAGANDISTS. Why you come dey surprise at wetin dem do?? I tire for you...
Re: Osundefender & TheHeraldNG Copied My Story From Nairaland by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 03, 2013
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1445238_Buddies_gov__jpg49028a00740a9b4b0fc6a911e84ec8f4

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1445239_Ameachi_and_fash_jpg4a7f0050621fdb701ca38ab0c47945bd

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1445243_Ameachi_and_fasho_jpg94ed9a883e11bff2b4ed1973bb0ecbe4

If the @OP had used these pictures without referencing their owners, why is he crying that Osundefender and Heraldng used his story ? Meanhwile the contents are even different from yours. You are also an intellectual thief for stealing somebody's work!
Re: Osundefender & TheHeraldNG Copied My Story From Nairaland by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 03, 2013
~Bluetooth:

If the @OP had used these pictures without referencing their owners, why is he crying that Osundefender and Heraldng used his story ? Meanhwile the contents are even different from yours. You are also an intellectual thief for stealing somebody's work!

He clearly had not thought this one through before throwing his toys out the pram grin
Re: Osundefender & TheHeraldNG Copied My Story From Nairaland by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 03, 2013
eGuerrilla:

He clearly had not thought this one through before throwing his toys out the pram grin

Don't mind him jare. He think say na children he dey talk to grin grin
Re: Osundefender & TheHeraldNG Copied My Story From Nairaland by UjSizzle(f): 2:42pm On Dec 03, 2013
Congrats OP, you've just reached a new level cheesy cheesy
Re: Osundefender & TheHeraldNG Copied My Story From Nairaland by Symphony007: 2:49pm On Dec 03, 2013
~Bluetooth:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1445238_Buddies_gov__jpg49028a00740a9b4b0fc6a911e84ec8f4

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1445239_Ameachi_and_fash_jpg4a7f0050621fdb701ca38ab0c47945bd

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1445243_Ameachi_and_fasho_jpg94ed9a883e11bff2b4ed1973bb0ecbe4

these pictures has been produced over the internet. You can even find them on google images. Their is absolutely no way to pin the origin or multiple origination points as no single person took this pics. If you truly belive the rubbish you wrote above. Please direct me to the owners of these pics, failure to do so makes you an ignorant loud mouth for bringing it up in the first place.

3 Likes

Re: Osundefender & TheHeraldNG Copied My Story From Nairaland by BankManager(m): 2:50pm On Dec 03, 2013
And so??
Haven't you stole other people's write-ups before?
Anyway,sorry oo..
Re: Osundefender & TheHeraldNG Copied My Story From Nairaland by vowiski(m): 2:55pm On Dec 03, 2013
I'm sorry mate, you do not have sole knowledge of news or editorials.. cheesy
Re: Osundefender & TheHeraldNG Copied My Story From Nairaland by kennypoka2(m): 2:55pm On Dec 03, 2013
Fricain: ADMISSIONS INTO 200 LEVEL
WHY WAIT TILL JAMB FAILS YOU? GET YOUR IJMB FORMS TODAY and get admission into 200 level, instead. Read More:
http:///social/191/14865
Also
BE PAID N228,800 MONTHLY!
Grab this ICT Empowerment opportunity today. Get trained FREE of charge and be paid cash! Read More:
http:///social/354/14865[b]ADMISSIONS INTO 200 LEVEL
WHY WAIT TILL JAMB FAILS YOU? GET YOUR IJMB FORMS TODAY and get admission into 200 level, instead. Read More:
Also
Grab this ICT Empowerment opportunity today. Get trained FREE of charge and be paid cash! Read More:
http:///social/354/14865[/b]ADMISSIONS INTO 200 LEVEL
Also
http:///social/354/14865
you are hereby banned wit immediate effects.. don't bother picking ur belongings it will use 4 d helpless.. nw GO and DIE

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Isaac Fadoyebo Who Fought In WWII Remembered / Crowd Flood Bourdillon Waiting To Celebrate Tinubu's Victory (pic) / Mark Begs Britain To Assist Nigeria On Insecurity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.