Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,215 members, 7,860,368 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:02 AM

'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari (36780 Views)

Mujahidat Daba Dokubo-Asari Calls Out OBJ, Gen. Danjuma In New Post / T.Y. Danjuma Wants Dokubo-Asari, Tompolo, Others Arrested / Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by Katsumoto: 4:15am On Dec 06, 2013
Obiagu1: I said it before, 1966 coup is the comfort zone of some people.
It has been over debated, torn into pieces and every molecule in it analyzed yet some people don't seem satisfied with it.

They still want the electrons, proton, neutron etc analyzed as well.

SMH!

You should have cautioned your brothers when they started making ignorant statements. If you had, then there would have been no history lesson.
Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by Truckpusher(m): 4:15am On Dec 06, 2013
Katsumoto:

I didn't ask you to move in another direction. You made a statement, I responded to that statement, and threw a challenge to you. Where is your own list?

Instead you are giving me BS about Tinubu aligning with Buhari. Why can't Tinubu align with whomever he chooses? Was GEJ born with Tinubu? What do they have in common?

Where is the list of the brave men from your region?
Of course you started moving into another direction when we are talking about the current political landscape and you talking about a military rule that had nothing with the topic at hand.

Few men alone in ND did what it took your numerous paper tigers years to achieve.

Go back and reflect, i'm sure you have the names in your head i don't need to blow my own trumpets like you guys do, this is who we are ,we don't talk too much we give instant actions.....Ken Saro Wiwa did it gallantly same with Prof. Claude Ake and Chief Obi Wali they paid with their lives because they stood for what they believed in and not some paper clutching warriors whilst hiding in exile. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by Obiagu1(m): 4:16am On Dec 06, 2013
Katsumoto:

The problem with you is that you try to be smart thinking that others are foolish. Or you are genuinely bereft of a thinking faculty.

If Ironsi's FG took revenue from all regions in Nigeria, assuming the Northerners never executed their own coup and Nigeria has been ruled by Igbo since Ironsi, who would be sitting on oil revenue from the ND? You can only talk about oil because 1) Your power grab lasted only 6 months 2) revenue from oil in 1966 was not the major source of revenue.

Now it is a case of 'If'? LMAO!

The point remains we did not grab the resources of the nation to use as we wished. It did not happen.
Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by atlwireles: 4:17am On Dec 06, 2013
Bishop Magic:

And there is the money factor !

A Ukrainian arms dealer will supply you every thing from first grade AK100s to Javeline Missiles. The Chinks dont think on legal principle they will work with who is in charge of the fields. Nigerian army cant do sh1t! The advantage they would have would have been Tanks and heavy armour but how do you deploy a 20ton vehicle in swampy terrain? - You don't!

Most of the noise makers here don't know this fact. During the Warri crises, can you imagine how many soldiers lost their lives Boats filled with dead soldiers coming from the creeks daily. They were like fish out of water. Even, I gets lost in the swampy forest talk less of an Aboki and his yoruba bother. Nigeria will be out of her mind to invade the Southsouth. That war will last 6 months before Nigeria begs for ceasefire.

2 Likes

Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by Nobody: 4:17am On Dec 06, 2013
Katsumoto:

The problem with you is that you try to be smart thinking that others are foolish. Or you are genuinely bereft of a thinking faculty.

If Ironsi's FG took revenue from all regions in Nigeria, assuming the Northerners never executed their own coup and Nigeria has been ruled by Igbo since Ironsi, who would be sitting on oil revenue from the ND? You can only talk about oil because 1) Your power grab lasted only 6 months 2) revenue from oil in 1966 was not the major source of revenue.

KATZ, You know 'em well b4 now. !

Ever heard of a knocked engine thats incapable of defending its worth in race?

..Thats how they sound pointless when there's nothing tangible to substantiate. grin grin
Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by Obiagu1(m): 4:20am On Dec 06, 2013
NigerDeltans want their resources back or they are out.

If you think you are not a parasite, help them achieve it.
No more spinning, no more beating about the bush.

6 Likes

Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by Katsumoto: 4:23am On Dec 06, 2013
Obiagu1:

Now it is a case of 'If'? LMAO!

The point remains we did not grab the resources of the nation to use as we wished. It did not happen.

Because 6 months isn't enough to grab resources and there was little revenue from oil. But in 6 months, you did take advantage of what was available.
Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by Nobody: 4:23am On Dec 06, 2013
Truckpusher: Of course you started moving into another direction when we are talking about the current political landscape and you talking about a military rule that had nothing with the topic at hand.

Few men alone in ND did what it took your numerous paper tigers years to achieve.

Go back and reflect, i'm sure you have the names in your head i don't need to blow my own trumpets like you guys do, this is who we are ,we don't talk too much we give instant actions.....Ken Saro Wiwa did it gallantly same with Prof. Claude Ake and Chief Obi Wali they paid with their lives because they stood for what they believed in and not some paper clutching warriors whilst hiding in exile. grin grin grin

Your Biafran voices are so inactive that even a Wole had to add his voice.

List names, You cant. So what were you all standing up for all the while if you cant point to someone exceptional?

Could that be a DRAIN? grin
Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by atlwireles: 4:26am On Dec 06, 2013
Truckpusher: Of course you started moving into another direction when we are talking about the current political landscape and you talking about a military rule that had nothing with the topic at hand.

Well said
Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by Nobody: 4:27am On Dec 06, 2013
Obiagu1: NigerDeltans want their resources back or they are out.

No one is holding them.

Afenifere has been known in the country to be at the frontiers for equity to be given as at right .

....Or you can as well debunk me. grin
Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by Katsumoto: 4:27am On Dec 06, 2013

And I am in support of ND getting the revenue from its resources and paying a small percentage to the FG for running common services.

But you guys need to stop the nonsense about Yoruba folks stealing oil. Oil is being stolen by individuals from all groups in Nigeria. And despite the ND receiving huge monthly allocations, what has its leaders done with the revenue?

2 Likes

Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by Obiagu1(m): 4:27am On Dec 06, 2013
Katsumoto:

Because 6 months isn't enough to grab resources and there was little revenue from oil. But in 6 months, you did take advantage of what was available.

You just validated my demand you withdraw your uninformed analogy.

Yes 6 months is not enough but Katsumoto knew what would have happened had the Igbo remained in power.

We are not resource grabbers. If Civil service was merged by Decree 34, it is unfortunate, but it still does not equate to resource grabbing because it only opened up a nationwide talent competition of who gets what. Like I said, it was unfortunate.
Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by Katsumoto: 4:29am On Dec 06, 2013

I mentioned Yoruba guys who fought for Nigeria as a whole and you listed Ogoni men who fought for Ogoni. Perhaps you are admitting that you guys only fight for yourselves. That is ok but do not go calling those who fight for everyone cowards.

1 Like

Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by Truckpusher(m): 4:30am On Dec 06, 2013

Ask them why are they not supporting the NC and the True Federalism being agitated for by the ND and the SE?

These guys are just plain liars or simply dumb,let them continue licking the Fulani man's blockos, we as a people with our differences and our wahala are ready to go and repair our already battered environment and leave these oil drinking parasites to exist peacefully with these Islamic fundamentalists and hardliners that wants to be masters where they contribute absolutely nothing.

4 Likes

Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by atlwireles: 4:32am On Dec 06, 2013
Katsumoto:

And I am in support of ND getting the revenue from its resources and paying a small percentage to the FG for running common services.

But you guys need to stop the nonsense about Yoruba folks stealing oil. Oil is being stolen by individuals from all groups in Nigeria. And despite the ND receiving huge monthly allocations, what has its leaders done with the revenue?

What do mean by what have our leaders done with the revenue What have your leaders done with 87% you keep

3 Likes

Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by BishopMagic: 4:32am On Dec 06, 2013
Katsumoto:

And despite the ND receiving huge monthly allocations, what has its leaders done with the revenue?

concern yourself to state of osun affairs
Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by Truckpusher(m): 4:33am On Dec 06, 2013
St_Black:

Your Biafran voices are so inactive that even a Wole had to add his voice.

List names, You cant. So what were you all standing up for all the while if you cant point to someone exceptional?

Could that be a DRAIN? grin
You blind ni! undecided
My friend read again abi cataract dun scatter your eyes? undecided
Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by Nobody: 4:33am On Dec 06, 2013
Truckpusher: Ask them why are they not supporting the NC and the True Federalism being agitated for by the ND and the SE?

These guys are just plain liars or simply dumb,let them continue licking the Fulani man's blockos, we as a people with our differences and our wahala are ready to go and repair our already battered environment and leave these oil drinking parasites to exist peacefully with these Islamic fundamentalists and hardliners that wants to be masters where they contribute absolutely nothing.

May I ask:

Who are those that have been at the forefront of a SNC?

....This is my last post on you. I see you are gettin' seriously knocked down. grin
Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by atlwireles: 4:34am On Dec 06, 2013
Katsumoto:

I mentioned Yoruba guys who fought for Nigeria as a whole and you listed Ogoni men who fought for Ogoni. Perhaps you are admitting that you guys only fight for yourselves. That is ok but do not go calling those who fight for everyone cowards.

You call Obi Wali an Ogoni man

1 Like

Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by Truckpusher(m): 4:35am On Dec 06, 2013
St_Black:

May I ask:

....This is my last post on you. I see are gettin' seriously knocked down. grin
SNC in the politics of Nigeria or SNC on top news papers? grin

These guys sha ,you guys are simply shameless grin grin

1 Like

Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by Nobody: 4:36am On Dec 06, 2013
atlwireles:

List Ibo names if you have.

SIMPLE!
Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by BishopMagic: 4:36am On Dec 06, 2013
St_Black:

May I ask:

....This is my last post on you. I see you are gettin' seriously knocked down. grin

definitely not you guys of late

1 Like

Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by Obiagu1(m): 4:36am On Dec 06, 2013
St_Black:

May I ask:

....This is my last post on you. I see are gettin' seriously knocked down. grin

Yorubas were, they championed it when Abiola was not allowed to assume office.
What is happening now?
How will you describe the current attitude of Yorubas to the SNC they introduced to us?
Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by Truckpusher(m): 4:36am On Dec 06, 2013
atlwireles:

I told you that these guys are just dumbshiits grin

4 Likes

Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by atlwireles: 4:39am On Dec 06, 2013
Obiagu1:

Yorubas were, they championed it when Abiola was not allowed to assume office.
What is happening now?
How will you describe the current attitude of Yorubas to the SNC they introduced to us?

The yourba politcal class are against anything Jonah supports.

1 Like

Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by Ovamboland(m): 4:39am On Dec 06, 2013
eGuerrilla: Whether you like it or not, when you go to London, if you see somebody speaking your language, you will be more attracted to the man speaking your language than the one who does not speak your language. You will feel more secured and safer by associating with the man who speaks your language than the man who doesn’t. This is natural and that is the way God has made it.

Following this Dokubo guy's warped logic, vote for GEJ only if you are Ijaw.
Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by Nobody: 4:39am On Dec 06, 2013
KATZ, Its like these folks are out of guns. !! They cant hold the lines anymore as they just keep regurgitating & exhuming baseless & meaningless rejoinders. !

...I gatta hit the bed.

ODARO OO. grin

1 Like

Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by Nobody: 4:41am On Dec 06, 2013
Can someone please post the guesstimate of the total oil reserves and also the proven reserves in Nigeria? I know little Libya has more proven reserves than Nigeria. Yet 160 million hungry mouths don't want to let go!! grin
Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by Obiagu1(m): 4:41am On Dec 06, 2013
St_Black: KATZ, Its like these folks are out of guns. !! They cant hold the lines anymore as they just keep regurgitating & exhuming baseless & meaningless rejoinders. !

...I gatta hit the bed.

ODARO OO. grin

Don't seek emotional support. Just go to bed and sleep.
Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by Katsumoto: 4:42am On Dec 06, 2013
St_Black: KATZ, Its like these folks are out of guns. !! They cant hold the lines anymore as they just keep regurgitating & exhuming baseless & meaningless rejoinders. !

...I gatta hit the bed.

ODARO OO. grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

They start running their big mouths but as soon as you start hitting them with facts and logic, they immediately start trying to have a civil debate.

I am done as well. I will get the rest of the wounded tomorrow. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by hopilo: 4:47am On Dec 06, 2013
Ayatullah: @Asari Dokubo, your Islamic experience is quite interesting, but our noble Prophet Muhammad(SAWS) has warned us seriously against taking side based on ethnic affiliation. You have to be very careful therefore not to destroy your Islam by blindly following your fellow Ijawman GEJ. By the way have you preached Islam to him?
just like Islam thro noble prophet Muhammad (SAWS) warns against affiliation with Christians and encourages bombings,terrorisim and senseless killings with promise of Virgins in heaven
Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by Ayatullah(m): 4:51am On Dec 06, 2013
hopilo: just like Islam thro noble prophet Muhammad (SAWS) warns against affiliation with Christians and encourages bombings,terrorisim and senseless killings with promise of Virgins in heaven

That is the figment of your pig infested brain.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply)

Umaru Musa Yar'adua With His Wife And Daughter / Buhari Government Receives $312m Abacha Loot From US / Joseph Yobo Mocks Buhari In A New Article: Between GEJ And GMB, Who Is Fitter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.