Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,407 members, 7,853,798 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:36 AM

'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari (36762 Views)

Mujahidat Daba Dokubo-Asari Calls Out OBJ, Gen. Danjuma In New Post / T.Y. Danjuma Wants Dokubo-Asari, Tompolo, Others Arrested / Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by Katsumoto: 3:41am On Dec 06, 2013
Obiagu1:

Don't try to be clever.
The fact is that the Igbo did not take the '9 candles' as claimed by Katsumoto, rather it was the North that took the candles.

Really

Who cancelled compulsory Hausa test in the North so that their sons could get civil service jobs?

Who implemented Decree 34?

Who organized and executed the first coup?

Who benefited from the first coup?

Who composed an advisory team comprised Francis Nwokedi, Pius Okigbo, and Lt. Colonel Patrick Anwunah (all Igbo)

Who made Pius Nwokedi, the sole commissioner for the unification of the Nigerian state?

Who benefited from the majority of promotions in the Army immediately after a coup even though there was a moratorium on promotions?

That someone else beat you at your own game doesn't mean you aren't responsible
Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by SamIkenna: 3:42am On Dec 06, 2013
Katsumoto:

That's not a proper analogy.

3 men (Igbo, Yoruba, & Northerner) shared 9 candles until the Igbo man took all 9 candles while the other two were sleeping claiming that he was a better keeper. The Northerner got angry and engaged the Igbo man in a fight and took all 9 candles for himself. Now that he has 9 candles, why would he revert to the original arrangement? If the Igbo man didn't get greedy and attempt to take all 9 candles, would the Northerner know the benefit of having all candles? Plain and simple - if you seek an advantage for yourself and someone else seizes that advantage from you, why will he relinquish it?

Are you saying that the author of Why We Struck was not part of the group that "got greedy" and took "the 9 candles?"
Are you also saying that during the genocidal war Gowon launched on the Easterners to retake the "9 candles" that no South Westerner joined in?

Wow! So all of a sudden its now only the Northerners that did the dirty work. So where is SW in this revisionism? I guess you're countering Fani Kayode who loudly proclaimed that it was SW generals who beat Biafrans silly and cosequently forced them back into Nigeria. Fani won't be happy if he gets a wind of this new revelation. In case you forgot, he also said that Igbos have been crying since SW beat them - verify if you're in doubt.

So I ask again - what about all the noise and book launching on how we were destroyed? Many of which came from SW?

I don't even want to go into the whole 20 pounds, starvation, shooting at everything that moves, indigenization shebang because, quite frankly, it makes no difference to me right now.

I can only say that it looks to me like you have a serious knack for revisionism.

At this point whoever did what no longer matters. What's important is where Nigeria's tomorrow is located, and if you ask me I would say its right in the pit of fiery hell. That's why I must to get out now that I can and let those who've sold their soul to One-Nigeria continue their journey undisturbed.

Folks keep the convo going.

4 Likes

Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by Eziachi: 3:42am On Dec 06, 2013
Katsumoto:

And implemented unitarism? Don't forget that is the master stroke that made all regions lazy.
Ironsi was only in power for six months and after which you and the north was taking turns experimenting with Nigeria, you still find comfort living with the so-called evil a dead Ironsi introduced long time or was he holding it against your wish from changing it, even in death? That's a pathetic excuse. It's no longer about who did what, what about now? What do you want now? Distraction with Ironsi excuses is an outdated path.

5 Likes

Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by Nobody: 3:43am On Dec 06, 2013
atlwireles:

Jonah's press coverage is like an antagonistic personal assault march for no reason. Most of his detractors in the press are not proposing new policy or how to make things better. They are mainly spewing personal attacks, at him, his family, his tribe then the whole Southsouth, as if we have done anything to them.. We have had enough. That's why, you hear Asari, Clarke and the push back from the Southsouth. Most people here have simply been pushed to the wall, and they refuse to take anymore of these insults.

I don't know what you meant failed to demonstrate fidelity to suffering people of Nigerdelta. We don't think, he has failed. Remember Goodluck is President of Nigeria not the Nigerdelta. We are getting our fair share in projects and allocation. The Amnesty program he sustained, has touched the lives of thousands of young people than anything the Federal government has done in the region before. Can more be done, yes. The NDDC is coming back to life, and all things will only get better.

Perhaps if Jonathan had not proved himself to be a major disappointment in the area of governance, there would be fewer detractors from that sector.

The point folks like you fail to understand is that, with increased internet pene#tration rates, the number of self-styled social critics in Nigeria has also grown exponentially. When you employ pedestrian arguments to suggest President X had it a little easier, as you are wont to do, you leave no room for this important consideration.

While casting an eye on the efforts of the 'detractors' you've identified, have you ever stopped to do a critical self-assessment? For instance, it is clear that some of those who aligned themselves most closely with the ND struggle in the yester-years - and I should know based on my personal contributions - are the same people you and others subject to all manner of opprobrium, due to your thin political skin and barely disguised xenophobia. You are smart enough to know that Dokubo-Asari and other ethnic warlords, who you now consider above reproach, represent very narrow interests; but, then, none of this matters in your quest to deliver a dose of comeuppance, right?

My point about Jonathan's poor outing is informed by the view that, he has done little to re-distribute the wealth currently reposed in the hands of various cabals. Mind you, as a direct beneficiary himself, Dokubo-Asari's alternating assessment, which recognises the betrayal of trust one minute only to then point the finger in a different direction the next, is entirely understandable cheesy
Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by Katsumoto: 3:44am On Dec 06, 2013
Eziachi: Ironsi was only in power for six months and after which you and the north was taking turns experimenting with Nigeria, you still find comfort living with evil a long dead Ironsi introduced or was he holding it against your wish from changing it? That's a pathetic excuse.

Like I stated previously - you don't give candy to a kid if you don't want him to have it.

Once the Northerners realised the benefit of what the Igbo were trying to do, they had NO MOTIVATION to revert to previous status.
Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by Obiagu1(m): 3:45am On Dec 06, 2013
Katsumoto:

Really

Who cancelled compulsory Hausa test in the North so that their sons could get civil service jobs?

Who implemented Decree 34?

Who organized and executed the first coup?

Who benefited from the first coup?

Who composed an advisory team comprised Francis Nwokedi, Pius Okigbo, and Lt. Colonel Patrick Anwunah (all Igbo)

Who made Pius Nwokedi, the sole commissioner for the unification of the Nigerian state?

Who benefited from the majority of promotions in the Army immediately after a coup even though there was a moratorium on promotions?

That someone else beat you at your own game doesn't mean you aren't responsible

Is problem of Nigeria not resource control?
Why do NigerDeltans want to leave?

You claimed the Igbo took the 'candles' whereas it was a lie.

The North kept increasing the Federal allocation and that is 'taking the candles' because the resources are at their mercy.

1 Like

Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by Nobody: 3:46am On Dec 06, 2013
Obiagu1:

Merging civil service and so on does not equate to claiming the resources of the nation by one region when in control of the government.
That, to me, is taking the candles that belonged to the nation.

So when Ironsi assumed power, are you saying the various cocoa institutions, plantations, oil palm, etc were not hijacked by the government?

OH MINE MINE, This Bro is making me LMAO. grin

2 Likes

Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by BishopMagic: 3:46am On Dec 06, 2013
Eziachi: Ironsi was only in power for six months and after which you and the north was taking turns experimenting with Nigeria, you still find comfort living with evil a long dead Ironsi introduced or was he holding it against your wish from changing it? That's a pathetic excuse.

These lot are like old cracked vinyl plates stuck on a tune.

They entered this thread looking for Igbo but ended up displaying their xenophobia and insecurities.

Complex nah their problem
Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by Obiagu1(m): 3:47am On Dec 06, 2013
St_Black:

So when Ironsi assumed power, are you saying the various cocoa institutions, plantations, oil palm, etc were not hijacked by the government?

Prove me wrong, bro.
Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by BishopMagic: 3:47am On Dec 06, 2013
St_Black:

6mths! The cocoa takes longer than that to ripen!

6mths for god-sake!
Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by BishopMagic: 3:48am On Dec 06, 2013
Katsumoto:

Like I stated previously - you don't give candy to a kid if you don't want him to have it.

Once the Northerners realised the benefit of what the Igbo were trying to do, they had NO MOTIVATION to revert to previous status.

And your AWO just convineitly helped them out
Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by Obiagu1(m): 3:49am On Dec 06, 2013
katsumoto thinks he is clever.
If you like, revert to listing who staged the coup.
The fact remains the Igbo did not take the 'candles', rather the North did.

1 Like

Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by BishopMagic: 3:50am On Dec 06, 2013
Obiagu1: katsumoto thinks he is clever.
If you like, revert to listing who staged the coup.
The fact remains the Igbo did not take the 'candles', rather the North did.

he derailed this thread with his nonsense
Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by atlwireles: 3:51am On Dec 06, 2013
Bishop Magic:

In a way I love GEJ.

Not vote him in and SS goes

Vote him in and SS gets their way

Kill him and SS expands to your doorstep.

Your Boko infested Army has just let us know how useless this country is. The army is still struggling to dislodge a ragtag army in open terrain.

Let them try it in the SS

I don't think most people waiting to invade the SS, understand Nigeria army has no chance of victory. Absolutely no chance. Inside the mangrove , the creeks and those swampland forest , no outsider can win here. You cannot bomb from the sky, because all you see is absolutely nothing. Just water and forest canopy.
Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by Katsumoto: 3:52am On Dec 06, 2013
Sam_Ikenna:

Are you saying that the author of Why We Struck was not part of the group that "got greedy" and took "the 9 candles?"
Are you also saying that during the genocidal war Gowon launched on the Easterners to retake the "9 candles" that no South Westerner joined in?

Wow! So all of a sudden its now only the Northerners that did the dirty work. So where is SW in this revisionism? I guess you're countering Fani Kayode who loudly proclaimed that it was SW generals who beat Biafrans silly and cosequently forced them back into Nigeria. Fani won't be happy if he gets a wind of this new revelation. In case you forgot, he also said that Igbos have been crying since SW beat them - verify if you're in doubt.

So I ask again - what about all the noise and book launching on how we were destroyed? Many of which came from SW?

I don't even want to go into the whole 20 pounds, starvation, shooting at everything that moves, indigenization shebang because, quite frankly, it makes no difference to me right now.

I can only say that it looks to me like you have a serious knack for revisionism.

At this point whoever did what no longer matters. What's important is where Nigeria's tomorrow is located, and if you ask me I would say its right in the pit of fiery hell. That's why I must to get out now that I can and let those who've sold their soul to One-Nigeria continue their journey undisturbed.

Folks keep the convo going.

1. Diego Costa, a Brazilian, is now in the Spanish squad. Does that make the Spanish squad a brazilian-Spanish squad? Or will they be called Spain in tomorrow's draw?

2. When the war started, Yoruba soldiers who were part of the army had to fight. They were defending the oaths they swore. After the debacle at Ore when Biafra tried to invade Yorubaland, Gowon seized the initiative and motivated them to join the Army. That's a no brainer. Fani Kayode can talk because Adekunle was responsible for capturing the most Biafran ground during the war and Biafra surrendered to OBJ. Generals always get credit and blame for war.

3. If you want to get into 20 pounds and indiginization, please do. I am prepared for you. But will you be ready for what I will use to support my own position?

4. You are free to talk about where you want Nigeria to be but perhaps you missed the pages where all manners of idiots were throwing shots at Yoruba. If you don't it, there wouldn't be nothing.

We can always have decent debates but don't pretend not to see when your brothers start attacking others.
Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by Eziachi: 3:53am On Dec 06, 2013
Katsumoto:

I can't speak for the northerners, what about you? Did you also find the same evil introduction by Ironsi very beneficial too or did the north forced you against your will? What's your own excuse?

2 Likes

Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by Truckpusher(m): 3:53am On Dec 06, 2013
Katsumoto:

Who are these champions from the SW? Lets start from there. What did they say that made you to conclude that they are for one Nigeria?

Thread carefully because you may just get egg on your face.

By their actions they called the Yoruba cowards. Did the military not suppress all regions? And who were those at the fore front of fighting the military, even without guns?

These are those that stood up to military dictators.
1. Fela
2. Beko Ransome-kuti
3. Gani Fawehinmi
4. Femi Falani
5. Wole Soyinka
6. Baba Omojola
7. Segun Maiyegun
8. Sowore
9. Michael Ajasin
10. Abraham adesanya
11. Faseun

Let us have the names of the 'cowards' from your region. Please do not disappoint. Provide a list of those who were locked up regularly by successive governments.
These are the men i respect till date and unfortunately most of these peeps you just mentioned are always benched on the backdrop of the political wagon by the more acceptable bootlickers that currently holds sway in your politics and these are the people that controls the region and they constantly suck up to the North's balls .
One and his cronies are currently licking buhari's a$$ even when he's aware that Buhari is a regional champion whose comment before the elections sent hundreds of innocent Nigerians to their early grave Yorubas amongst them.

Will you only mention these past heroes ,how about the current ones masking themselves as your political savior whilst dining and wining with your masters in the North? undecided

Omo! remove those spectacles from your eyes and figure out that we are already at war with the North only time will tell for someone to pull the trigger and all hell would break loose,or do you have to wait until these your political misfits paints you like an enemy to a people you share the same belief and ideology with before you'll wake up?
Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by Katsumoto: 3:55am On Dec 06, 2013
St_Black:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ask them how Awo fought a civil war for three years without borrowing externally. What was the revenue from oil between 1967 and 1970?
Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by BishopMagic: 3:55am On Dec 06, 2013
atlwireles:

I don't think most people waiting to invade the SS, understand Nigeria army has no chance of victory. Absolutely no chance. Inside the mangrove , the creeks and those swampland forest , no outsider can win here. You cannot bomb from the sky, because all you see is absolutely nothing. Just water and forest canopy.

And there is the money factor !

A Ukrainian arms dealer will supply you every thing from first grade AK100s to Javeline Missiles. The Chinks dont think on legal principle they will work with who is in charge of the fields. Nigerian army cant do sh1t! The advantage they would have would have been Tanks and heavy armour but how do you deploy a 20ton vehicle in swampy terrain? - You don't!
Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by Katsumoto: 3:57am On Dec 06, 2013
Truckpusher: These are the men i respect till date and unfortunately most of these peeps you just mentioned are always benched on the backdrop of the political wagon by the more acceptable bootlickers that currently holds sway in your politics and these are the people that controls the region and they constantly suck up to the North's balls .
One and his cronies are currently licking buhari's a$$ even when he's aware that Buhari is a regional champion whose comment before the elections sent hundreds of innocent Nigerians to their early grave Yorubas amongst them.

Will you only mention these past heroes ,how about the current ones masking themselves as your political savior whilst dining and wining with your masters in the North? undecided

Omo! remove those spectacles from your eyes and figure out that we are already at war with the North only time will tell for someone to pull the trigger and all hell would break loose,or do you have to wait until these your political misfits paints you like an enemy to a people you share the same belief and ideology with before you'll wake up?

I didn't ask you to move in another direction. You made a statement, I responded to that statement, and threw a challenge to you. Where is your own list?

Instead you are giving me BS about Tinubu aligning with Buhari. Why can't Tinubu align with whomever he chooses? Was GEJ born with Tinubu? What do they have in common?

Where is the list of the brave men from your region?
Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by BishopMagic: 3:59am On Dec 06, 2013
Katsumoto:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ask them how Awo fought a civil war for three years without borrowing externally. What was the revenue from oil between 1967 and 1970?

They simply pillaged conquered territory, siphoned fleeing Biafran deposits and mortaged the future to western countries by giving them cheap concession to oil fields in return for weapons.

That is the story of "our history" past.

Sad. How the two of you sheltered rats are reliving the civil war.
Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by Obiagu1(m): 3:59am On Dec 06, 2013
Katsumoto:

That's not a proper analogy.

[s]3 men (Igbo, Yoruba, & Northerner) shared 9 candles until the Igbo man took all 9 candles while the other two were sleeping claiming that he was a better keeper. The Northerner got angry and engaged the Igbo man in a fight and took all 9 candles for himself. Now that he has 9 candles, why would he revert to the original arrangement? If the Igbo man didn't get greedy and attempt to take all 9 candles, would the Northerner know the benefit of having all candles? Plain and simple - if you seek an advantage for yourself and someone else seizes that advantage from you, why will he relinquish it?[/s]

So can you withdraw your analogy and accept that it is false and uninformed?
Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by Katsumoto: 3:59am On Dec 06, 2013
Eziachi: I can't speak for the northerners, what about you? Did you also find the same evil introduction by Ironsi very beneficial too or did the north forced you against your will? What's your own excuse?

You guys like to get emotional during the debates. You start mouthing off but as soon as the other person beats you down with facts, you get emotional.
Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by Katsumoto: 4:00am On Dec 06, 2013
Obiagu1:

So can you withdraw your analogy and accept that it is false and uniformed?

False to you. My point stands. And it remains vindicated by the actions of July 1966.
Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by Obiagu1(m): 4:04am On Dec 06, 2013
Katsumoto:

False to you. My point stands. And it remains vindicated by the actions of July 1966.

No it is not vindicated because the analogy is wrong.
Igbos did not appropriate the resources of the three regions for their own control.
Northerners did and that's the pain of NigerDelta people.
Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by Nobody: 4:05am On Dec 06, 2013
Eziachi: I can't speak for the northerners, what about you? Did you also find the same evil introduction by Ironsi very beneficial too or did the north forced you against your will? What's your own excuse?

I wouldnt use the word 'excuse' in my case but 'opinion'.

My opinion is that since you were the one who drew first blood, THEN you should be able to contain the consequenses & work a way out rather than blame the SWers for your dilemna.

Though the North may be a culprit, Its definitely unarguable that you Ibos were the first culprits as Im quite sure the North were opposed to the unitarism which unknowingly to them, will be what made them calling the shots today. !

DEAL WITH IT. !

2 Likes

Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by BishopMagic: 4:06am On Dec 06, 2013
Katsumoto:

You guys like to get emotional during the debates. You start mouthing off but as soon as the other person beats you down with facts, you get emotional.

which facts? You have turned the debate to your obsession over Biafra.

You are posting crap that cannot be substantiated and all your rantings are not original as you appear to be an adherent follower of one useless historian

4 Likes

Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by BishopMagic: 4:08am On Dec 06, 2013
St_Black:

I wouldnt use the word 'excuse' in my case but 'opinion'.

My opinion is that since you were the one who drew first blood, THEN you should be able to contain the consequenses & work a way out rather than blame the SWers for your dilemna.

Though the North may be a culprit, Its definitely unarguable that you Ibos were the first culprits as Im quite sure the North were opposed to the unitarism which unknowingly to them, will be what made them calling the shots today. !

DEAL WITH IT. !

a few overzealous young men carried out a bloody coup and a whole race must suffer for it?

You are daft tribal he-goat
Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by atlwireles: 4:09am On Dec 06, 2013
eGuerrilla:

Perhaps if Jonathan had not proved himself to be a major disappointment in the area of governance, there would be fewer detractors from that sector.

The point folks like you fail to understand is that, with increased internet pene#tration rates, the number of self-styled social critics in Nigeria has also grown exponentially. When you employ pedestrian arguments to suggest President X had it a little easier, as you are wont to do, you leave no room for this important consideration.

While casting an eye on the efforts of the 'detractors' you've identified, have you ever stopped to do a critical self-assessment? For instance, it is clear that some of those who aligned themselves most closely with the ND struggle in the yester-years - and I should know based on my personal contributions - are the same people you and others subject to all manner of opprobrium, due to your thin political skin and barely disguised xenophobia. You are smart enough to know that Dokubo-Asari and other ethnic warlords, who you now consider above reproach, represent very narrow interests; but, then, none of this matters in your quest to deliver a dose of comeuppance, right?

My point about Jonathan's poor outing is informed by the view that, he has done little to re-distribute the wealth currently reposed in the hands of various cabals. Mind you, as a direct beneficiary himself, Dokubo-Asari's alternating assessment, which recognises the betrayal of trust one minute only to then point the finger in a different direction the next, is entirely understandable cheesy

What disappointment did Jonah cause the southwest press/people 4-5 weeks after the election, before the song of marginalization stated?? Your SW members of the house sold your speaker ship slot to the NW for what But your political elites and your media noise makers blamed Jonah.That song became their building block during the fuel subsidy coup? I remember Falana on Channelstv opening his mouth to accuse Jonah of trying to destroy the southwest economy, that's why he is removing subsidies. What the liar never told Nigerians was the southwest consumed 60% of the so called subsidies petrol. Things just went down hill from there.

I personal thank God for the Asaris of this world and Igbos for standing by Jonah when those of you from the southwest were prepared to eat him alive. You woke us up to a critical self-assessment, that where we are now. This Nigeria can burnt and go to hell or you people should live and let's live. The choice is on your side. You will not push any of us around in this country. Not now or Never.

2 Likes

Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by Obiagu1(m): 4:11am On Dec 06, 2013
I said it before, 1966 coup is the comfort zone of some people.
It has been over debated, torn into pieces and every molecule in it analyzed yet some people don't seem satisfied with it.

They still want the electrons, proton, neutron etc analyzed as well.

SMH!
Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by Katsumoto: 4:12am On Dec 06, 2013
Obiagu1:

No it is not vindicated because the analogy is wrong.
Igbos did not appropriate the resources of the three regions for their own control.
Northerners did and that's the pain of NigerDelta people.

The problem with you is that you try to be smart thinking that others are foolish. Or you are genuinely bereft of a thinking faculty.

If Ironsi's FG took revenue from all regions in Nigeria, assuming the Northerners never executed their own coup and Nigeria has been ruled by Igbo since Ironsi, who would be sitting on oil revenue from the ND? You can only talk about oil because 1) Your power grab lasted only 6 months 2) revenue from oil in 1966 was not the major source of revenue.

1 Like

Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by BishopMagic: 4:12am On Dec 06, 2013
atlwireles:

What disappointment did Jonah cause the southwest press/people 4-5 weeks after the election, before the song of marginalization stated?? Your SW members of the house sold your speaker ship slot to the NW for what But your political elites and your media noise makers blamed Jonah.That song became their building block during the fuel subsidy coup? I remember Falana on Channelstv opening his mouth to accuse Jonah of trying to destroy the southwest economy, that's why he is removing subsidies. What the liar never told Nigerians was the southwest consumed 60% of the so called subsidies petrol. Things just went down hill from there.

I personal thank God for the Asaris of this world and Igbos for standing by Jonah when those of you from the southwest were prepared to eat him alive. You woke us up to a critical self-assessment, that where we are now. This Nigeria can burnt and go to hell or you people should live and let's live. The choice is on your side. You will not push any of us around in this country. Not now or Never.

Guy it is useless to argue with these APC touts. They have made me raelize that Yorubas outside education are not really smart.

See how Thiefnibu sold them out.

This is the same thiefnibu that influenced Al Mustafa's appeal hearing and squashed LASG from filing new charges all in a bid to lure him to then ACN.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply)

Joseph Yobo Mocks Buhari In A New Article: Between GEJ And GMB, Who Is Fitter? / Lamido, Dankwambo & Fayose Campaign At PDP Convention (Photos) / Nigerians Blast Adesina For Saying Deaths In PDP Are More Than Deaths In APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.