Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,919 members, 7,835,071 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari (36748 Views)

Mujahidat Daba Dokubo-Asari Calls Out OBJ, Gen. Danjuma In New Post / T.Y. Danjuma Wants Dokubo-Asari, Tompolo, Others Arrested / Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by BishopMagic: 3:05am On Dec 06, 2013
St_Black:

When the damage has been done, why didnt you all push to the frontiers for true federalism? ....Why Biafra instead of Federalism?

I cannot answer for Biafra because I wasn't there nor am I an Igbo but from what I know about the Biafran course was as a result of survival.

Ojukwu was never a part of the initial coup but he acted in defense of his people who were being massacred for the acts of their fellow kinsmen.

3 Likes

Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by Nobody: 3:08am On Dec 06, 2013
How I wish Ndu_Chucks was found. undecided

I wont just be wasting my time arguing WITHOUT having anything to pick or gain from so many of these Didirin-n-dato Iboes I'v gat here. !

JEEEEZ, It sucks men.
Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by BishopMagic: 3:08am On Dec 06, 2013
Katsumoto:

And I don't respond to childish and idiotic comments. If you make the mistake of sprouting ignorant ish, I will expose and embarrass you. You are free to keep making a f00l of yourself.

shut up already!
You are goat for thinking you know more than any body here.

Useless f00l!
Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by BishopMagic: 3:10am On Dec 06, 2013
St_Black: How I wish Ndu_Chucks was found. undecided

I wont just be wasting my time arguing WITHOUT having anything to pick or gain from so many of these Didirin-n-dato Iboes I'v gat here. !

JEEEEZ, It sucks men.

1 Like

Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by Nobody: 3:12am On Dec 06, 2013
Bishop Magic:

I cannot answer for Biafra because I wasn't there nor am I an Igbo but from what I know about the Biafran course was as a result of survival.

Ojukwu was never a part of the initial coup but he acted in defense of his people who were being massacred for the acts of their fellow kinsmen.

Again you are not Igbo?

...Alaye, If you will lie, make your lies a good one NOT like that of an 7 yr old imbe.cile. !

....even a normal 7 yr old will see the stupidity in your lies and nod his head at you. ! undecided
Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by Obiagu1(m): 3:12am On Dec 06, 2013
Katsumoto, I am still waiting for your reply.
Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by Katsumoto: 3:12am On Dec 06, 2013
Truckpusher: I beg to disagree with your first paragraph and in as much as you might be right that there are elites in other regions that doesn't want this country to disintegrate i can also categorically tell you that the champions for one Nigeria in the last two decades seems to be coming from one particular region .
What does that say? even in the face of humiliating provocation from the North one example is just Abiola's issue

Will they have to tow you guys by the balls before you understand that these guys don't respect you guys? and has constantly with their actions called you cowards to your face? whilst your elites continuously enjoys political succor all in the name of politics.

Atiku almost made OBJ look stupid if not for OBJ's ruggedness but now the entire North, the SW elites, scholars and the SW media are ganging up just to bring down one Ijaw man......smh grin

Who are these champions from the SW? Lets start from there. What did they say that made you to conclude that they are for one Nigeria?

Thread carefully because you may just get egg on your face.

By their actions they called the Yoruba cowards. Did the military not suppress all regions? And who were those at the fore front of fighting the military, even without guns?

These are those that stood up to military dictators.
1. Fela
2. Beko Ransome-kuti
3. Gani Fawehinmi
4. Femi Falani
5. Wole Soyinka
6. Baba Omojola
7. Segun Maiyegun
8. Sowore
9. Michael Ajasin
10. Abraham adesanya
11. Faseun

Let us have the names of the 'cowards' from your region. Please do not disappoint. Provide a list of those who were locked up regularly by successive governments.

3 Likes

Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by BishopMagic: 3:13am On Dec 06, 2013
St_Black:

Again you are not Igbo?

...Alaye, If you will lie, make your lies a good one NOT like that of an 7 yr old imbe.cile. !

....even a normal 7 yr old will see the stupidity in your lies and nod his head at you. ! undecided

you think everybody thinks on a regional or tribal basis like yourself?
Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by BishopMagic: 3:14am On Dec 06, 2013
Katsumoto:

Who are these champions from the SW? Lets start from there. What did they say that made you to conclude that they are for one Nigeria?

Thread carefully because you may just get egg on your face.

By their actions they called the Yoruba cowards. Did the military not suppress all regions? And who were those at the fore front of fighting the military, even without guns?

These are those that stood up to military dictators.
1. Fela
2. Beko Ransome-kuti
3. Gani Fawehinmi
4. Femi Falani
5. Wole Soyinka
6. Baba Omojola
7. Segun Maiyegun
8. Sowore
9. Michael Ajasin
10. Abraham adesanya
11. Faseun

Let us have the names of the 'cowards' from your region. Please do not disappoint. Provide a list of those who were locked up regularly by successive governments.

You are commenting on a thread about him

Odenni Rauf! grin grin grin grin
Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by Katsumoto: 3:18am On Dec 06, 2013
Obiagu1: Katsumoto, I am still waiting for your reply.

Reply to what? Who changed the revenue formula?

Since you know the answer, why not enlighten me?
Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by Obiagu1(m): 3:18am On Dec 06, 2013
Katsumoto:

But I don't know that's why I asked.
Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by atlwireles: 3:19am On Dec 06, 2013
Katsumoto:

When Turai had GEJ under a skirt, who saved him? Who were the ND sons and daughters who marched for GEJ? Who were the ND folk that were in Save Nigeria? Or Falana, Bakare, Soyinka are now from the ND?

The problem with some of you is that you are ungrateful.

So you assumed your SNG saved GEJ for Nigeria Don't kid yourself. David Mark had more to do with Goodluck becoming president than I million demonstration from that group. NIgerdeltans that took part in Abuja demo including the follwing, Mr. Willy Ezeugwu; Mr. Osita Okechukwu, Nagatu Mo Raymond Dokpesi,Mr. Solomon Asemota. Pat Utomi,Pastor Sarah Omakwu,Hon. Uche Onyeogocha,Peter Esele
Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by atlwireles: 3:21am On Dec 06, 2013
shymexx:

Interesting. The people would decide when the time comes. I honestly don't have time for Delta state since it's like another Nigeria within Nigeria, with all kinds of ethnic groups.

Thanks, just stay away
Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by Katsumoto: 3:21am On Dec 06, 2013
Obiagu1:

Since you don't know and I don't know, then we stick to what we know - The person that killed confederationism, unified Nigeria, and implemented Decree 34 was Ironsi. And the person that hailed that decree publicly was none other than Ojukwu who exclaimed that Igbo would export civil servants to other parts of Nigeria. Don't complain if someone else uses your strategy to their advantage.
Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by Nobody: 3:23am On Dec 06, 2013
Obiagu1:

PLS answer wisely :

-Revenue formula or not, Wouldnt there be a high margin of possibility of the federalism that had existed to be maintained till present had Ibos not drew the first blood?

1 Like

Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by BishopMagic: 3:23am On Dec 06, 2013
Katsumoto:

shut up already about revenue formula that has helped you more than you know.

If they hadn't changed it you would have been farming cocoa some where by now
Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by BishopMagic: 3:24am On Dec 06, 2013
St_Black:

PLS answer wisely :

-Revenue formula or not, Wouldnt there be a high margin of possibility of the federalism that had existed to be maintained till present had Ibos not drew the first blood?

shut up! about ibos. Go and meet your abokis and practice the current fiscal policy .

we are done with you !
Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by Katsumoto: 3:25am On Dec 06, 2013
atlwireles:

So you assumed your SNG saved GEJ for Nigeria Don't kid yourself. David Mark had more to do with Goodluck becoming president than I million demonstration from that group. NIgerdeltans that took part in Abuja demo including the follwing, Mr. Willy Ezeugwu; Mr. Osita Okechukwu, Nagatu Mo Raymond Dokpesi,Mr. Solomon Asemota. Pat Utomi,Pastor Sarah Omakwu,Hon. Uche Onyeogocha,Peter Esele

We are talking about Generals, you are listing foot soldiers. grin grin grin grin grin grin

David Mark had nothing to do with that. They had been exposed by SNG, the whole world was watching, and the senate had to respond.
Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by Katsumoto: 3:26am On Dec 06, 2013
St_Black:

PLS answer wisely :

And implemented unitarism? Don't forget that is the master stroke that made all regions lazy.
Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by BishopMagic: 3:26am On Dec 06, 2013
Katsumoto:

We are talking about Generals, you are listing foot soldiers. grin grin grin grin grin grin

David Mark had nothing to do with that. They had been exposed by SNG, the whole world was watching, and the senate had to respond.

just as Abiola died as a rat after all your june 12 shout!

shey nah only sw dem dey celebrate am?

If you like go and overthrow GEJ since nah u put am there.
Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by Nobody: 3:27am On Dec 06, 2013
KATZ, please put that racoon Magic bishop in his hole.

IGNORE PLS. undecided
Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by BishopMagic: 3:28am On Dec 06, 2013
St_Black: KATZ, please put that racoon Magic bishop in his hole.

IGNORE PLS. undecided

You a$$es have changed the topic to an Ibo-Bashing thread while this thread has nothing to do with it.
Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by Katsumoto: 3:30am On Dec 06, 2013
St_Black: KATZ, please put that racoon Magic bishop in his hole.

IGNORE PLS. undecided

I am not responding to his moronic rants. Only to his ignorant rants.
Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by Obiagu1(m): 3:32am On Dec 06, 2013
St_Black:

PLS answer wisely :

Don't try to be clever.
The fact is that the Igbo did not take the '9 candles' as claimed by Katsumoto, rather it was the North that took the candles.
Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by BishopMagic: 3:32am On Dec 06, 2013
Katsumoto:

speaking of Generals...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=h8VM9hZMYZ0

There are Generals and there are General spare Parts!

2 Likes

Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by atlwireles: 3:33am On Dec 06, 2013
Katsumoto:

Do you really know how this country works When did demonstration change one thing in Nigeria. Even your oil subsides noise gave you a N30 increase. Thank David Mark and forget SNG.

1 Like

Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by BishopMagic: 3:35am On Dec 06, 2013
Katsumoto:

I am not responding to his moronic rants. Only to his ignorant rants.

pu33y Generals and now Islamic Fanatics.

Maybe Islam can help in your shortage of bravery!

Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by atlwireles: 3:35am On Dec 06, 2013
Bishop Magic:

just as Abiola died as a rat after all your june 12 shout!

shey nah only sw dem dey celebrate am?

If you like go and overthrow GEJ since nah u put am there.

They tired to overthrow already, It failed cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by Nobody: 3:37am On Dec 06, 2013
Obiagu1:

Don't try to be clever.
The fact is that the Igbo did not take the '9 candles' as claimed by Katsumoto, rather it was the North that took the candles.

This is unarguably a RIDICULOUS claim & a BLATANT lie. !

So if KATZ candles were to be the forms of Federalism that had prevailed, so who were the Northerners that truncated their life spans IF not by Ibos?...

Were they from planet Mars?

.....PLS Lets be as Straight as they come here.
Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by BishopMagic: 3:38am On Dec 06, 2013
atlwireles:

They tired to overthrow already, It failed cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

In a way I love GEJ.

Not vote him in and SS goes

Vote him in and SS gets their way

Kill him and SS expands to your doorstep.

Your Boko infested Army has just let us know how useless this country is. The army is still struggling to dislodge a ragtag army in open terrain.

Let them try it in the SS
Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by Obiagu1(m): 3:38am On Dec 06, 2013
St_Black:

This is arguably a RIDICULOUS claim & a BLATANT lie. !

So if KATZ candles were to be the forms of Federalism that had prevailed, so who were the Northerners that truncated their life spans?...

Were they from planet Mars?

.....PLS Lets be as Straight as they come here.

Merging civil service and so on does not equate to claiming the resources of the nation by one region when in control of the government.
That, to me, is 'taking the candles' that belonged to the nation.
Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by BishopMagic: 3:40am On Dec 06, 2013
Obiagu1:

Merging Civil servants and so on does not equate to claiming the resources of the nation by one region when in control of the government.
That, to me, is taking the candles that belonged to the nation.

Phuck candles ...
it was all in briefcases and had big faces of dead white presidents

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply)

Umaru Musa Yar'adua With His Wife And Daughter / Derin Phillips "DJ Caise" And Xerona Duke Are Engaged (Photos) / Saraki Mobbed By Women, Slay Mamas And Slay Queens In Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.