Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari (36669 Views)

Mujahidat Daba Dokubo-Asari Calls Out OBJ, Gen. Danjuma In New Post / T.Y. Danjuma Wants Dokubo-Asari, Tompolo, Others Arrested / Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:18pm On Dec 05, 2013
atlwireles:

What structures is Clark erecting My God, you just lie too much. Itsekiri my foot.
Have you been to Kiagbodo?
You may insult me, but not my tribe, Itsekiri. I will deal with you.
Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by nduchucks: 7:19pm On Dec 05, 2013
Eziachi:
Yes you are not Czechoslovakia, but it an example that you can end a marriage without shedding blood, if you so wished, for some of you determined not to live together and at the same time don't want to divorce either.
Will our ancestors turn in their graves if Nigeria is to do what no one had ever done before and do it even better than Czechoslovakia and for others to copy you? Does the Czech and Slovakians has double brains, while you possess half inside Nigeria?
Why do you want to shed blood? Why can't rule and govern yourself without outside interference? What are you afraid of being on your own?

You of all people should have become weary of violence and war, afterall you escaped the ultimate price during the civil war. Instead of helping to find a peaceful way forward, you are here polluting the minds of younger generation to their detriment. Oga, go and enjoy your retirement peacefully and don't open old wounds. I have news for you - you lost the civil war!!
Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by atlwireles: 7:21pm On Dec 05, 2013
ndu_chucks:

I'm sorry to say that one of your problems is that you people do not know who you are, nor understand your identity. Czechoslovakia is no Nigeria.

I don't think you can sweep the civil war under the carpet and pretend it never happened.

Give me a blueprint of how you can split Nigeria up without very violent repercusions, please. I'm still waiting. I find it interesting that most of the proponents of this disintegration are loumouth biafra apologists who are looking for a back door towards reestablishing the biafra territory. I'm quite sure the Asaris of the ND will not appreciate that gesture. Trust me, they are not on your side.

I think 85% of Southsouth will vote for disintegration without thinking twice. I expect violence to a certain level, but the break up of this nation without fundamental restructuring is simply a matter of time. The average man from the Southsouth has gone through a political transformation like never before, in the last 14 years. That too cannot be swept under the rug.
Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by Akiika: 7:23pm On Dec 05, 2013
Not worth my time reading these gibberish.....but i scanned through to see if the interviewer asked where he got the money to establish a University. I couldn't find that question. Militancy must really be rewarding....

2 Likes

Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by atlwireles: 7:26pm On Dec 05, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
Have you been to Kiagbodo?
You may insult me, but not my tribe, Itsekiri. I will deal with you.

Do you even know, how to get to Burutu You have to stop lying on this forum. You don't have any tribe worth insulting, because you are not an Itsekiri man. That has already been settled
Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by gratieao: 7:27pm On Dec 05, 2013
Niger Delta vs Nigeria
Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by shehuAO: 7:28pm On Dec 05, 2013
Where did he got all these money from to build university and other schools,no body can say anything about it.na wa for Nigeria.i wan ask a question,I think I been hear say this man,Asari Dokubo na drop out from four universities or so.he been even attempted to read law also but him be drop,why na?

1 Like

Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:31pm On Dec 05, 2013
atlwireles:

Do you even know, how to get to Burutu You have to stop lying on this forum. You don't have any tribe worth insulting, because you are not an Itsekiri man. That has already been settled
There is no part of Burutu I've not been. It is in my state, Delta. I've been to Kiagbodo, Ojobo, Oglgha, Okpokunou, Oboro, etc.
On you not believing I'm Itsekiri, I'm not surprised because anybody that supports APC is seen by you as Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by Eziachi: 7:31pm On Dec 05, 2013
ndu_chucks:

I'm sorry to say that one of your problems is that you people do not know who you are, nor understand your identity. Czechoslovakia is no Nigeria.

I don't think you can sweep the civil war under the carpet and pretend it never happened.

Give me a blueprint of how you can split Nigeria up without very violent repercusions, please. I'm still waiting. I find it interesting that most of the proponents of this disintegration are loumouth biafra apologists who are looking for a back door towards reestablishing the biafra territory. I'm quite sure the Asaris of the ND will not appreciate that gesture. Trust me, they are not on your side.
Asking the blue print for splinting Nigeria is like telling us that you don't know where you come from Niger republic, who just tumbles into Nigeria. When the time comes, you will sure be told. Leave Biafra territory as matter for Biafra and its people and the likes of Asari to worry about. Worry about your own territory first. Since when does the lion worry about the welfare of antelopes and zebras?
Igbos and Ijaws are no strangers to each other as they had co-habited for centuries and they both don't have to be inside one nation to survive.

1 Like

Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by Eziachi: 7:36pm On Dec 05, 2013
ndu_chucks:

You of all people should have become weary of violence and war, afterall you escaped the ultimate price during the civil war. Instead of helping to find a peaceful way forward, you are here polluting the minds of younger generation to their detriment. Oga, go and enjoy your retirement peacefully and don't open old wounds. I have news for you - you lost the civil war!!
Exactly, hence my asking of the question, why you want bloodshed because someone want divorce or are you using the fear factor of war to scare people into your whim? Use of fear only last for a certain length of time and that time is long gone.
The point is, unity does not require uniformity

1 Like

Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by citizenY(m): 7:37pm On Dec 05, 2013
Asari should face his biz in COTONOU. If the hang over of what he has been doing in Nigeria dey shack am dem go wipe him face for there. Dem don begin show am sef
Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by nduchucks: 7:38pm On Dec 05, 2013
Eziachi:
Asking the blue print for splinting Nigeria is like telling us that you don't know where you come from Niger republic, who just tumbles into Nigeria. When the time comes, you will sure be told. Leave Biafra territory as matter for Biafra and its people and the likes of Asari to worry about. Worry about your own territory first. Igbos and Ijaws are no strangers to each other as they had co-habited for centuries and they both don't have to be inside one nation to survive.

Not to worry, Asari and his cohorts will never allow you people to annex them or dominate them. BTW: Asari and his people are no biafrans, never been and never will be cheesy

1 Like

Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by olatiler(m): 7:43pm On Dec 05, 2013
hollandis: if the north divides from south,the ibo will bully the yorubas

hit like if you agree

Why did u and ur slowpoke "liked" ever think such? I keep on wondering why many ppl ever think that West Side will ever have any infect
But let me clear u foooooooolss some minor issue all region of a conutry can't produced oil its only few part of Angola produce oil same in Kuwait Orman Qatar Iran and more and still other ppl from other state still say what comfotable for them what about Copperbelt region in Zambia
Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by atlwireles: 7:48pm On Dec 05, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
There is no part of Burutu I've not been. It is in my state, Delta. I've been to Kiagbodo, Ojobo, Oglgha, Okpokunou, Oboro, etc.
On you not believing I'm Itsekiri, I'm not surprised because anybody that supports APC is seen by you as Yoruba.

Keep lying to yourself.
Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by Ukaga: 7:48pm On Dec 05, 2013
EngrH: Why are the yorubas afraid of break-up? Is it because a ND is saying it? Smh. @topic, we biafrans support your dream sir

Pls leave biafra out of this trash. What has biafra got to do with Asari stupidity. We dnt celebrate sychophance ok.
Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by madnigerian: 7:48pm On Dec 05, 2013
[size=32pt]Split Nigeria today.....tomorrow there will be great fight over the ownership of oil.

[/size]
Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by madnigerian: 7:50pm On Dec 05, 2013
[size=32pt]Split Nigeria today...tomorrow the Igbos, Hausas and Yorubas will descend on the South South for South South oil....in a great resource war that will make 1967 look like child's play[/size]
Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:53pm On Dec 05, 2013
atlwireles:

Keep lying to yourself.
Point where I lied.
Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by madnigerian: 7:54pm On Dec 05, 2013
[size=32pt]What is bothering Nigeria is that we complain about bad leadership, and then vote the same bad leaders in come election time.
We complain about army rule...and when the soja appears, we bow down and worship him.
When will Nigerians wake up?
[/size]
Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by Soso990240(m): 7:55pm On Dec 05, 2013
alaoeri:
Blame the backwardness & underdevelopment in SS on their leaders, all the money allocated to these criminals in disguise, community leaders etc by government & oil firms what have they done with it?
and how much is being allocated to them? How much is being allocated to nothern states that gives us irish potatoes and onions? Do u even know what Niger Delter people are fighting for? Make research my friend and stop exposing ur .........
Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by Soso990240(m): 7:56pm On Dec 05, 2013
alaoeri:
Blame the backwardness & underdevelopment in SS on their leaders, all the money allocated to these criminals in disguise, community leaders etc by government & oil firms what have they done with it?
Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by Totti9(m): 7:57pm On Dec 05, 2013
rexbuton: Bottom line is that he's a thief too, just like ibori, odili, lucky, tompolo and the others.. He made his money from illegal bunkering and amnesty grants! We south-southerners do not need these guys as they've failed us ! Nigeria must divide, and May thunder rip open anybody linking us with biafra! South-South is not biafra, we already have enough thieves, gays and traitors here
rexbuton: Bottom line is that he's a thief too, just like ibori, odili, lucky, tompolo and the others.. He made his money from illegal bunkering and amnesty grants! We south-southerners do not need these guys as they've failed us ! Nigeria must divide, and May thunder rip open anybody linking us with biafra! South-South is not biafra, we already have enough thieves, gays and traitors here

who is dis he goat do u think igbos need ND be4 we can survive?what do u guyz ve dat we dnt ve?is it oil?u motherfuck know we got dem an apart from dat we dnt depend on oil ok,igbos can survive without oil bc we re not parasites.all we need from u motherfuckas from ss is our pple in which nigeria govt intensionaly add to ss states den u can go to hell with dat ur polluted lands nonsense

1 Like

Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by madnigerian: 7:57pm On Dec 05, 2013
Why can't these tribal militias fight corruption?
Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by kettykin: 7:59pm On Dec 05, 2013
mad nigerian: [size=32pt]Split Nigeria today...tomorrow the Igbos, Hausas and Yorubas will descend on the South South for South South oil....in a great resource war that will make 1967 look like child's play[/size]

This reasoning is not only laughable but lacks depth, why has yoruba igbo and hausa not descended on Cameroon for bakassi, if south Sudan was not invaded by their neighbours in the north nobody will invade Niger delta
Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by seyi360(m): 8:01pm On Dec 05, 2013
VICTORCIZA: NOBODY HAS THE MONOPOLY OF VOILENCE.GEJ TILL 2019
what happens after 2019?
Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by Eziachi: 8:04pm On Dec 05, 2013
ndu_chucks:

Not to worry, Asari and his cohorts will never allow you people to annex them or dominate them. BTW: Asari and his people are no biafrans, never been and never will be cheesy
grin grin grin Like i said when a lion start to worry about the welfare of antelopes and zebras, you have to smile and worry. I can assure you that no one is annexing anyone, as you can see, that Asari and his people are not planning to be annexed. I rather you worry about yourself, than worrying about future of your nemesis-Asari. He is a big guy, as you can see. He can take care of himself. The oldest trick in the book is when the Ku klux klan start worrying about welfare of black people.
Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by madnigerian: 8:06pm On Dec 05, 2013
kettykin:

This reasoning is not only laughable but lacks depth, why has yoruba igbo and hausa not descended on Cameroon for bakassi, if south Sudan was not invaded by their neighbours in the north nobody will invade Niger delta

[size=32pt]1.NORTH AND SOUTH SUDAN BOTH HAVE OIL....AND NORTH SUDAN STANDS TO EARN SOME MONEY FROM THE TRANSIT FEES TO BE PAID BY THE SOUTH TO PUMP THEIR OIL TO THE NORTH'S PORTS FOR EXPORT.

2.SS HAS ALL OF NIGERIA'S OIL....LITTLE OIL DEY FOR NORTH AND WEST.

ANY QUESTIONS?

UNTIL NIGERIA INDUSTRIALIZES, ANY ATTEMPT TO SPLIT OVER OIL WILL LEAD TO RESOURCE WAR.

BETTER WE WAKE UP AND GET THE RIGHT KIND OF PEOPLE TO LEAD US.....AT THE LOCAL , STATE AND FEDERAL LEVEL.[/size]
Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by Eziachi: 8:07pm On Dec 05, 2013
kettykin:

Don't mind them. They will soon ran out of excuse and reasoning.
Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 05, 2013
Soso990240: and how much is being allocated to them? How much is being allocated to nothern states that gives us irish potatoes and onions? Do u even know what Niger Delter people are fighting for? Make research my friend and stop exposing ur .........
Just answer the question. What have they been doing with all that money? Or doesn't it bother you at all?
However there will never be a time when any tribe of the Delta will assume sovereignty over Federal oil deposits. Hence you should be very concerned with what your State Goverment is doing with all their Federal allocation.

1 Like

Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by Eziachi: 8:09pm On Dec 05, 2013
@mad nigeria. please why the extra large size capital letter? There is nothing wrong with most folks eye sight, we can still read you, if you post it as normal.
Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by madnigerian: 8:12pm On Dec 05, 2013
Eziachi:
Don't mind them. They will soon ran out of excuse and reasoning.

Good.....note that all the oil is produced in the South South, note that 88% of Nigeria's resources come from oil, and note that in the event of a split....most of the country including the Middle Belt, North, and SE and SW would be left with nothing.

Let the great resource war commence.

BTW...I am from the South South too!

MY SOLUTION TO THE OIL PROBLEM IS SIMPLE....GET EVERY PART OF NIGERIA TO INDUSTRIALIZE, THEN THEY WILL FORGET ABOUT OUR OIL.

We can do that by voting in the right people....but my experience with the average Nigeria is that he/she does not vote for the right people!
Re: 'Let’s Go Our Separate Ways, Form Separate Countries’ - Dokubo-Asari by Eziachi: 8:13pm On Dec 05, 2013
tensor777:
Just answer the question. What have they been doing with all that money? Or doesn't it bother you at all?
However there will never be a time when any tribe of the Delta will assume sovereignty over Federal oil deposits. Hence you should be very concerned with what your State Goverment is doing with all their Federal allocation.
Its non of your business what they decide to do with their money. When you separate from them, you don't even need to lose any sleep about them anymore.
How many times do you walk across the road to ask you neighbours what they had been doing with all their salaries and profits, since their kids are not in harvard or Oxford?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Criticizing Buhari Over "President Michelle Of West Germany" Gaffe Is Ignorant. / Hope Uzodinma Hosts Imo Muslims To A Banquet On Eid-El-Fitr (Photos) / DSS Denies Aiding Attacks On EndSARS Protester

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.