Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,642 members, 7,823,824 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

<<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> (85279 Views)

How To Be A Nigerian Undercover Writer / Undercover In Portharcourt. A man on a mission. / TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by Donfamous(m): 11:19pm On Dec 08, 2013
janeso: Weldone...gud write up more grease to ur pen
grease to pen?
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by PrinceAdepoju(m): 11:22pm On Dec 08, 2013
walewunmi: All of una wey just enter make I introduce my sef 4una,my name na 'walewunmi' d self acclaimed bouncer of dis thread...so 4 all of una wey just enter u've 2settle me wit one can of smirnoff. So I can induct u into d thread...EXCEMPTION:Mr Adegwu, Prince Adepoju n Mr Rock5555 una b big boys oh so uuna own go b free, jst enter and siddon, no bring anytin...
Signed:walewunmi
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:59pm On Dec 08, 2013
Almuhsin: *Enters again and sits at the back row* No more trouble making.* My oga am OK o. The kind water wey that bouncer pour for my body on top dat en so called king size bed b4 I regain consciousness eh! E full my bellie so tey I almost drown sef.. @ op did is great. Is this Billy is hard,cold-hearted and harsh o. See powerundecided
Lol... I hope all is well now...
That's how the secret operatives superiors act... Can't blame them tho, they've passed through a lot and there head are on the line is something goes wrong...
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:04am On Dec 09, 2013
walewunmi: TO ALL OUR ESTEEMED READERS&FOLLOWERS
I wana use dis moment on behalf of I n d9ty7 2apreciate all of u guys,u've bin my oga's source of encouragement we rily wanna say a big tank u all,dis also xtends 2all our ghost readers we luv u all...ur reading satisfaction is our motivation once again we wanna say tank u all!
Signed:D9ty7&walewunmi
Hmm.. *Lips sealed*..
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 6:36am On Dec 09, 2013
CHAPTER 2......
Venue: The government house, cabinet coference room.
President Andres Lujan walked into the conference room for a meeting with his ministers. Flanked on his right was his special adviser on media and publicity, Mr Todd keane and on his left was his special adviser on defence, Mr Jhon pirez.
Present in the conference room was the chief of Army staff, Rt Gen. Ivan Gazidis, Minister for defence Tony Ross, secretary of defence James keeler.
They all stood up immediately the President walked in.
"You excellencency sir." They chorused.
He waved them to sit down.
"Without wasting much of our time, let the meeting begin." Lujan declared the meeting open.
"With the inscesant increase in terrorism in our country, what do you think can be done to curb these terrorists? Because i believe they are much out there." Lujan asked.
The minister for defencd stood up.
"Your excellency sir, distinguished cabinet members. I have involved L.A.T.U in the investigation and i believe with Bill Cuevas in charge we should expect a positive response, even though i am yet to get a response, but with a short period of time, the investigation will yield positively." Tony Ross said and sat down.
The Chief of Army Staff stood up.
"Time? The rate at which these terrorists are striking is high and alarming and it requires emergency action. I suggest we deploy millitary men across the country. I tell you, terrorism will be curbed withing a day or two." Rt. Gen. Ivan Gazidis said.
The president looked on in confusion as he didn't know whose suggestion to follow. He looked at Jhon pirez, his special adviser on defence and security matters for a clue.
"Your excellency sir, to stop terrorism i suggest we go with Mr Ross suggestion." Pirez said.
The secretary of defence James keeler stood up.
"With due respect Gen Gazidis, the involvement of millitary will make this terrorists to retreat but they come back stronger. I believe in L.A.T.U most especially the man in charge of the investigation Richard Sylvester." James said and sat down.
"Put a call through to Bill and lets see what Richard has got." Ross ordered.

--continuation--

1 Like

Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by stefikal(f): 6:51am On Dec 09, 2013
I just dey dance...dts wat action does to me...#ghen ghen...ghen ghen ghen....
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 6:54am On Dec 09, 2013
QUESTIONS FOR YOU ALL:
1. What do you think will happen if the president gets to knw that Richard is in detention?
2. What will be Bill Cuevas reaction to the call?
3. What will they (cabinet members)do if they discovered that Richard was detained because he requested for a off to mourn his wife's death?
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 6:56am On Dec 09, 2013
Good morning, hope you had a nice night rest?
stefikal: I just dey dance...dts wat action does to me...#ghen ghen...ghen ghen ghen....
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by stefikal(f): 7:02am On Dec 09, 2013
D9ty7: Good morning, hope you had a nice night rest?

g.mrnin, I did...tnks..bliv urs wz gud too

@ur questions,make I try

1. I think d Presido wuld order 4 his release
2. Bill will have 2 release him nonii
3. Some of the cabinet members (especially dose in support of d military) will oppose Richard since he is still emotionally attached 2 his wife. They'd claim he isn't fit for the job..jobs lyk dz require u 2 hv a grip on ur self...

#My Opinion tho
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by kingphilip(m): 7:30am On Dec 09, 2013
stefikal: I just dey dance...dts wat action does to me...#ghen ghen...ghen ghen ghen....
i go de wait for ur own action piece too
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by walewunmi(m): 7:53am On Dec 09, 2013
Dis early morning update dey totori my belle even as I dey watch 4rm my bouncer duty post...as a 4lower I av sum observation 2make...hmm firstly I tink u re an arsenal fan(cos dat name gazidis was frm one of arsenal board member),secondly dis ur crime story is beginning 2luk lyk 24hr(d names dey familiar wit dat film 'keeler was d secretary of defence in season 5,bill was d director of ctu,logan 2 was d american presido)bt anywaiz gud job ogami!stil I follow
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by stefikal(f): 7:58am On Dec 09, 2013
kingphilip:
i go de wait for ur own action piece too

I dnt c my self writing action oooo...make I still stick 2 fiction jejely
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by KingzPen(m): 8:29am On Dec 09, 2013
You can insert action into your fiction...
stefikal:

I dnt c my self writing action oooo...make I still stick 2 fiction jejely
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by kingphilip(m): 9:55am On Dec 09, 2013
KingzPen: You can insert action into your fiction...
abeg help me tell her o
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by PrinceAdepoju(m): 10:08am On Dec 09, 2013
stefikal:
3. Some of the cabinet members (especially dose in support of d military) will oppose Richard since he is still emotionally attached 2 his wife. They'd claim he isn't fit for the job..jobs lyk dz require u 2 hv a grip on ur self...

#My Opinion tho
my opinion too.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by Therock5555(m): 2:08pm On Dec 09, 2013
Mehn this story na 24hours season 9. gringrin thumbs up bouncer and op

1 Like

Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 3:12pm On Dec 09, 2013
walewunmi: Dis early morning update dey totori my belle even as I dey watch 4rm my bouncer duty post...as a 4lower I av sum observation 2make...hmm firstly I tink u re an arsenal fan(cos dat name gazidis was frm one of arsenal board member),secondly dis ur crime story is beginning 2luk lyk 24hr(d names dey familiar wit dat film 'keeler was d secretary of defence in season 5,bill was d director of ctu,logan 2 was d american presido)bt anywaiz gud job ogami!stil I follow
point of correction, my storyline is different from 24hrs. In 24 we av president Logan, in the undercover agent we have president Lujan.
P.s Lujan is a spanish name.
Keeler was never the secretary of defence in 24, he was the president that took over from david palma, he died in a plane crash.
Am not an arsenal fan but a die hard chelsea fan.
Thanks for the observations tho!

1 Like

Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 3:13pm On Dec 09, 2013
The rock5555: Mehn this story na 24hours season 9. gringrin thumbs up bouncer and op
I see u my oga.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 3:14pm On Dec 09, 2013
stefikal:

g.mrnin, I did...tnks..bliv urs wz gud too

@ur questions,make I try

#My Opinion tho
Let's see how it goes.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 3:52pm On Dec 09, 2013
--continuation--
venue: L.A.T.U
"Detain Miss Nina." Bill ordered Clay(the security head)
Nina was arrested and taken to detention.
"Mr Cuevas, we have the Minister for defence on line 8." Vincent Lambert(a computer operator) said.
Bill walked to the designated line 8 and picked the call.
"Bill Cuevas on the line." He introduced.
"Bill, i have with me here Mr President, The chief of army staff, The secretary of defence, and the special adviser to the president on media and publicity." The minister explained.
"Your excellencies sirs." Bill replied.
"What do you have on the terrorist attack?" James Keeler asked.
"We have a clue on a man called Rofl Oier Anderson. A tactical team has been sent on his trail, and to keep a watch on his movement." Bill explained.
"I want result before the day runs out. By the way, what does Agent Richard have?" Tony Ross asked.
"He lost his wife to a gunshot at the golden mall, south pretora, so he is off duty."Bill explained.
"Extend our condolence to him." Keeler said.
"Definitely sir." Bill replied.
"Bill." president Lujan called him.
"Your excellency sir." Bill responded.
"I know you are capable of pulling this through. I want result before today runs out." The president ordered and the line went dead.
"Get me Agent Chris." Bill said to no one in particular. He headed into his office.
Agent Chris Meyer showed up in Bill's office a few minutes later.
"Agent Chris, we have the address to Rofl's house. You lead the team to go there and arrest him, a backup team is waiting on you." Bill ordered.
"What of Agent Richard?" Chris asked.
"Agent Richard is off duty. Mourning his wife." Bill replied.
"But i heard he's in detention." Chris added.
"Chris, i want you to pull this through. Forget about Richard for now. Taking Anderson is our ultimate goal." Bill ordered.
"Yes sir." Chris replied.
"The address is Number 18, Allen avenue oisbourne road. East pretora." Bill dictated while Chris jotted it down on his notepad.
With this Chris headed for the tactical reserve, where he'll select men that will accopany him to the target's house.
He choosed ten men, and a black van was to be the means of transportation. With this he headed for detention to meet his boss Richie.
"You can't go in." Howedes the security man guarding Richard said.
"I have every right to go in." Chris said.
"Do you realise that the man in detention is the second in command to Cuevas?" chris asked.
"I know but it is an order from above." the security man stressed.
"Okay, am here for questioning." Chris lied.
Howedes opened the door to Richard's detention for Chris immediately he heard the purpose which Chris was there for.
"Richie, what's the matter?" Chris asked.
"Detention things." Richard replied as they both bursted into laughter.
"I have been choosen to head the team going to round up Anderson." Chris explained.
"Make use of the descisive means." Richard explained.
"That is the use of......" Chris was trying to remember.
"Alpha backup team." Richard replied.
"How?" Chris asked.
"A survey should be made or a disguise go in there before the Alpha team strike, then your own team follows." Richard explained.
Chris jotted everything down.
"Okay sir." Chris replied.
"Goodluck boy." Richard prayed.

--to be continued--

1 Like 1 Share

Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by walewunmi(m): 5:55pm On Dec 09, 2013
D9ty7:
point of correction, my storyline is different from 24hrs. In 24 we av president Logan, in the undercover agent we have president Lujan.
Keeler was never the secretary of defence in 24, he was the president that took over from david palma, he died in a plane crash.
Oh yes!sorry I tink I got it all rong u knw its bin long I watched 24...I just knew d names were familar wit dose of d cast in 24...although ur story mite nt luk lyk 24 bt dere sum simlarities in terms of sum aspect...ENUF said already lemme quikly rush bak 2my duty post b4 any kasala burst...still I follow grin
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by kingphilip(m): 5:58pm On Dec 09, 2013
I lv this richard character he doesn't mind weda his job is taken over n given to another person he only wants the best for the corporation
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by kennybelle: 9:34pm On Dec 09, 2013
...and yet another thriller! I love ur stories cos u know where n when to put d suspense. God save us frm bosses like Bill. Thanks 4d update
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:47pm On Dec 09, 2013
D9ty7:
Chelsea for life

1 Like

Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:47pm On Dec 09, 2013
D9ty7:
Chelsea for life...
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 6:49am On Dec 10, 2013
--continuation--
venue: Oisbourne road(Rofl's house).
"Sir, a black van is driving up and down suspiciously around the street." Abib told Anderson.
"Find out what we've got on them." Anderson said.
"Black nissan van, government accredited plate number, about eleven men inside." Abib replied.
"That means they are after us." Anderson said.
"Sort of." Abib replied.
"Put a call through to Oriol." Anderson commanded.
"Okay sir." Abib replied and went in search of a phone.
L.A.T.U COMPUTER HALL.
"Agent Oriol on the line." Oriol sucre said immediately he picked the call.
"Oriol, this is Abib, from Rofl." Abib said.
"Yes? How may i be of help?" Oriol asked.
"Some of your men are parading the street, it seems like they are on our trail." Abib explained.
"I don't know about that, moreso, Richard is in detention." Oriol said.
"Then who could have led the team?" Abib asked.
"Chris Meyer." Oriol said.
"How do we get him?" Abib asked.
"He lives in south pretora, olive garden to be precise. He lives with his girlfriend Racheal and his old momma." Oriol explained.
"Then i guess we go after his family so he may abort." Abib added and the line went dead.
Venue: Oisbourne road.
"Alpha team move in." Chris commanded with his communication device.
"Copy that." Fedrick, the alpha team leader said.
Fedrick together with his team moved in through the front door.
Chris and his team drove the van to the backyard. They got down and crawled to the back exit door.
There were sounds of gunshots.
"One Agent is down. Call the medical team." Fedrick radioed Chris.
"Copy that." Chris said and quickly called for L.A.T.U's medical team.
The two teams moved into the house and searched all the rooms. They were able to wipe out three of Rofl's men. But Rofl himself was nowhere to be found. There are two doors into the house, invariably there are two exits, which was where the Alpha team and Chris team took in respectively.
"We failed." Chris uttered.
He went outside and called Cuevas.
"It seems like Anderson knew about our visit before hand." Chris explained.
"Don't tell me you guys failed." Cuevas said.
"He left even before we attacked." Chris explained.
"What's the status?" Bill asked.
"Three of his men were killed, one agent is down but not yet dead." Chris explained.
"Call the medical team." Bill ordered.
"They are in place." Chris replied.
"Get back here as soon as possible." Bill instructed and the line went dead.

--to be continued--

1 Like

Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by kingphilip(m): 6:58am On Dec 10, 2013
So oriol is the mole thats dishing out information to this terrorists ryt lemme send my men out in search of him sharperly jare
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by walewunmi(m): 9:04am On Dec 10, 2013
There sims 2b a mole everywhere u turn dis is absolutely geting interesting watching in 4D glasses...rushes bak 2my duty post...*hey u small small na can't u see d damsel coming tru b a gentleman n let d lady pass* *ehen dats gudt u can go now;d[color=#000099][/color]
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by stefikal(f): 9:37am On Dec 10, 2013
Oriol he be lyk say na me go take u down myself angry
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by kingphilip(m): 10:17am On Dec 10, 2013
stefikal: Oriol he be lyk say na me go take u down myself angry
see person wey no sabi action de talk
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by TemitopeDaniel(m): 10:28am On Dec 10, 2013
Temitope Daniel still present ma Boss D9ty7.. #ride on!
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by stefikal(f): 10:30am On Dec 10, 2013
kingphilip:
see person wey no sabi action de talk

Ahan! Philip iyaf In-SUGAR me sad

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply)

YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) / Dirty Hustlers / Diana: Good Girl Gone Bad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.