Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,032 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

<<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> (85196 Views)

How To Be A Nigerian Undercover Writer / Undercover In Portharcourt. A man on a mission. / TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 8:22pm On Dec 11, 2013
KingzPen: My Boss, awesome brain work here... People don't know how tasking it is to paint pictures to words, hmmmmmmmmmm... I salute U Boss... Welldone Sir... Master Piece...
It is now i believe that you are okay now. Thanks for the compliment.
Moreso, i want to discuss some issues with you. Contact me via durodola9ty7@gmail.com.

1 Like

Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 8:26pm On Dec 11, 2013
@ kingphilip- Oriol is a top agent, who was to be carried along in their investigations.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by KingzPen(m): 8:35pm On Dec 11, 2013
Sent Sir...
D9ty7:
It is now i believe that you are okay now. Thanks for the compliment.
Moreso, i want to discuss some issues with you. Contact me via durodola9ty7@gmail.com.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by walewunmi(m): 8:38pm On Dec 11, 2013
D9ty7:
L.A.T.U wasn't informed about the attack as a result of their inconsistency. I wuld have loved you all to kip ur fingers crossed and know why L.A.T.U was scrapped off from recieving news immediately. Anyways thanks for the observations.
@LogoDWhiz, Stefikal and Walewunmi.
Ur reply is noted but honestly u've go a whole lot 2explain...still kipin my hands crossed,bt if truly dey av bin deny access 2info I see no reason y dey shud b dat pressured just my thought though newaiz as much as I've critized u I nid 2commend u its nt easy 2write dis kind of story I've read a lot of novels n I wud say u re trying knowing dat u re still learning is a great thumbs up...grin...*rushes bak 2my duty post logowhiz u sure say zobo no dey 4dat freezer 4dat 2nd cold room wey dey backstage go chek am wella!!!grin...we re here 2please u guys grin grin grin
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 8:48pm On Dec 11, 2013
Alright
KingzPen: Sent Sir...
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by kingphilip(m): 9:20pm On Dec 11, 2013
D9ty7: @ kingphilip- Oriol is a top agent, who was to be carried along in their investigations.
they never wan stop the terrorism be dat now
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:01pm On Dec 11, 2013
walewunmi:
Ur reply is noted but honestly u've go a whole lot 2explain...still kipin my hands crossed,bt if truly dey av bin deny access 2info I see no reason y dey shud b dat pressured just my thought though newaiz as much as I've critized u I nid 2commend u its nt easy 2write dis kind of story I've read a lot of novels n I wud say u re trying knowing dat u re still learning is a great thumbs up...grin...*rushes bak 2my duty post logowhiz u sure say zobo no dey 4dat freezer 4dat 2nd cold room wey dey backstage go chek am wella!!!grin...we re here 2please u guys grin grin grin
Ohh. Thats true.. They are spoilt and I don't want to serve spoilt drinks... New order for it just arrived... All is well.. In walewumi's voice *we are here to please you guys*..

1 Like

Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by stefikal(f): 10:34pm On Dec 11, 2013
kingphilip: Must de always communicate to this mole of am agent, oriol? The earlier they dump him the beta for dem in thier quest to end this terrorism

make D9ty7 just give me go ahead to kpia dis Oriol sef...hand dey scratch me...grin
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by walewunmi(m): 10:54pm On Dec 11, 2013
LogoDWhiz:
Ohh. Thats true.. They are spoilt and I don't want to serve spoilt drinks... New order for it just arrived... All is well.. In walewumi's voice *we are here to please you guys*..

WTF...y wasn't I informed earlier u guys are stalling me lyk LATU...newaiz TANK GOD new order av cumed tru...hmmm owk LOGOWHIZ tel dat guy 2chill make we quikly arranged d drinks inside d cold room make dem cold...*we re here to please u*

1 Like

Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by walewunmi(m): 10:58pm On Dec 11, 2013
VACANCY!VACANCY!VACANCY!
Anyone interested shud contact I or secretary LOGOWHIZ...
*We re here to serve u*grin

1 Like

Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by kingphilip(m): 11:18pm On Dec 11, 2013
stefikal:

make D9ty7 just give me go ahead to kpia dis Oriol sef...hand dey scratch me...grin
ah no vex abeg jst one more wrong move frm him u go deal wit am
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:55pm On Dec 11, 2013
walewunmi:
WTF...y wasn't I informed earlier u guys are stalling me lyk LATU...newaiz TANK GOD new order av cumed tru...hmmm owk LOGOWHIZ tel dat guy 2chill make we quikly arranged d drinks inside d cold room make dem cold...*we re here to please u*
Okay na.. No shaking...

1 Like

Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 5:47am On Dec 12, 2013
kingphilip:
ah no vex abeg jst one more wrong move frm him u go deal wit am
Seconded!
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 5:48am On Dec 12, 2013
walewunmi: VACANCY!VACANCY!VACANCY!
Weldone man. Kip the work going.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 7:15am On Dec 12, 2013
--continuation--
"Agent Oriol on the line." A voice said from L.A.T.U's end.
"Agent Chris." Chris replied.
"Hope no problems?" Oriol asked.
"I'm moving in to MicBrights horticulture along carrow road now. To question Mr Douglas, Abib's neighbour. How far is Carrow from Oisbourne?"
"It's a one hour drive." Oriol replied.
"Connect the map to my pda." Chris said and ended the call.
He called Richard after dropping the call. Richard ordered him to go for the questioning while he will stay behind to keep an eye on Abib.
Venue: L.A.T.U
"Hello Bill." The secretary of defence greeted.
"hello sir." Bill replied.
"How far about your investigations?" The secretary asked.
"It's been successful so far." Bill replied.
"You'll recieve a letter very soon. Don't hesitate to adhere to the letter without delay." The secretary said and ended the call.
Two men walked into L.A.T.U building and headed for the security clearance post.
"Hello, am Dron spencer while man here is Van Buycks." one of the men who introduced himself as Dron said.
"What can i do for you?" The security man asked.
"We are from the state intelligence unit(SIU). We are on an assignment here." Buycks explained flashing their SIU's clearance card.
They were granted entry after their cards has been inspected.
They got into the building and walked straight to Bill's office.
"Hello Bill." Dron said.
"Hello Dron." Bill replied.
Bill shook hands with Buycks after the introduction and offered them seats.
"According to the letter you recieved. We have been ordered to take over the affairs of this Agency. I'll be the overall head while Buycks will be the head of field operatives." Dron explained.
"But why?" Bill asked.
"A vote of no confidence was passed on you." Buycks said rudely.
Bill smiled knowing what he was in for.
"Call a meeting of all workers in here and make the necessary handovers." Dron said.
<OISBOURNE ROAD>
Fourty-five minutes after Chris left a man came out of Abib's house to make a call outside.
In the course of his call making, Richard heard him talk about cancelling the party. Wiping out the Douglas.
Richard sensed danger and decided to wipe out the man but on getting out of his hiding place, his ieg hit a plank which fell down noisily.
He quickly retreated in his steps but he was too late as the man had already seen him.
"Get him, he is in the farmhouse." The man ordered as five armed men came out and went in direction of the farmhouse.
Richard seeing he was totally outnumbered took to his heels.

--to be continued--

1 Like

Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by funlover1(m): 7:24am On Dec 12, 2013
Good one bro...but dis update is short o...wen are u updatin again?
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 7:43am On Dec 12, 2013
Later in the afternoon and evening
fun lover: Good one bro...but dis update is short o...wen are u updatin again?
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by Hackerjay(m): 7:44am On Dec 12, 2013
Hmmm,they av landed mr.douglas in trouble...SMH...Poor Douglas

R.I.P in advance
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by stefikal(f): 7:48am On Dec 12, 2013
@D9ty7 n oda viewers: una gud mrnin ooooooo

@D9ty7: dz story is suppose 2 be outsyd 9ja setting ryt? Plz I tink u shld correct d english d sec spoke...I'm nt an english guru but I feel dts 9ja english used dere

@ "How far about your investigations?" The secretary asked... Maybe "How far have you gone with the investigations?"

#Shrugs...I no sure if I even correct, bt just change that part shaaa and I no knw why NL no get thumbs up smiley, I wan give u 50 of dem....anyway gr8 job Boss

#Still Following

2 Likes

Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by walewunmi(m): 8:21am On Dec 12, 2013
D9ty7:
Seconded!
tank u boss *grinninig widely grin*
Dis update totori me oh bt as stefkal has said dere sum naija form of english here n there...bt all d same nice work ogami...LOGOWHIZ abeg wake up joor see ow e dey snore sef *gives him 1hot slap 4bak grin*
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 8:40am On Dec 12, 2013
stefikal: @D9ty7 n oda viewers: una gud mrnin ooooooo

@D9ty7: dz story is suppose 2 be outsyd 9ja setting ryt? Plz I tink u shld correct d english d sec spoke...I'm nt an english guru but I feel dts 9ja english used dere

@ "How far about your investigations?" The secretary asked... Maybe "How far have you gone with the investigations?"

#Shrugs...I no sure if I even correct, bt just change that part shaaa and I no knw why NL no get thumbs up smiley, I wan give u 50 of dem....anyway gr8 job Boss

#Still Following
will modify later.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by Hameenat94(f): 9:50am On Dec 12, 2013
walewunmi: VACANCY!VACANCY!VACANCY!
im interested afterall ive been hungry since yesterday.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by Bulcqlay(m): 10:34am On Dec 12, 2013
Be capable of runing away nd able to fíght are d xter of a gud warrior
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 10:44am On Dec 12, 2013
Bulcqlay: Be capable of runing away nd able to fíght are d xter of a gud warrior
lol. So Richie isn't a gud warrior?
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by Bulcqlay(m): 11:10am On Dec 12, 2013
D9ty7:
lol. So Richie isn't a gud warrior?
is a gud warrior ofcos
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by stefikal(f): 11:20am On Dec 12, 2013
shocked make una see wetin I see ooo

Viewing this topic: Seun(m), D9ty7(m)

Even the boss dey here, D9ty7 ride on
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by adegwurulez(m): 11:34am On Dec 12, 2013
stefikal: shocked make una see wetin I see ooo

Viewing this topic: Seun(m), D9ty7(m)

Even the boss dey here, D9ty7 ride on
means the thread is about hitting fp
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 3:32pm On Dec 12, 2013
--continuation--
Richard continued running until he got to the entrance of the street where their car was parked. He didn't see the car. Then he remembered chris must have driven the car to MicBrights.
Richard considered calling Oisbourne police command but he didn't want to involve them. He got to the main road and waited some seconds but no vehicle was forthcoming. It seems like they all decided not to pass Oisbourne that day or so he thought. Just then a truck approached from afar, he quickly hopped into the truck's trunk and layed down flat. He looked towards the junction he came from, the men stood looking for him.
Just then his phone rang.
"Agent Richard." he said.
"Richie, this is Bill." Bill said.
"Okay." Richard replied.
"I want you here now as soon as possible." Bill ordered.
"Okay." Richard said.
>:< venue: L.A.T.U
"ladies and gentlemen, there has been an order from above that the affairs of this agency be handed over to these men. Dron Spencer and Van Buycks." Bill explained.
There was silence in the room which signified that he had their attentions on him.
"Mr Spencer was the head of SIU and Mr Buycks was a former police officer. So Mr Spencer takes over my office, while Mr Buycks takes over agent Richard's office." Bill explained and sat down.
Mr Buycks stood up to address them.
"As you have been told, i am now the field operatives overall head, and i want you all to work with me to achieve our goal. Thank you." he said and sat down.
"Any question?" Spencer asked.
Richard raised up his hand.
"I want to know the clearance level of the new heads. Because i know a SIU agent and a police officer can't have more than the fourth level which is the level for our internal security men here. How come you guys are choosen to take over from us?" Richard asked.
"I have no time for you. Submitt all pending files concerning your investigations. Meeting dismissed." Dron ordered and stood up.
-RICHARD'S OFFICE-
"I want you to drop Rofl Anderson's case and take charge of finding a man called Farouk Lan. A man in possesion of a nuclear weapon which could wipe out the whole of this country at once if launched. Agent Nina is waiting to debrief you." Buycks ordered without looking up at Richard and Chris.
"But we are very close to arresting Anderson. Moreso, Anderson has done this country more harm than good. We can't abandon his case and face a man who is still sending threat letters." Richard explained.
"The SIU will take over from you while you take up Farouk Lan's case." Buycks explained.
"But this Anderson was responsible for the Vice president's death." Chris said.
"And Farouk is gonna be responsible for every citizen's death if no arrested now." Buycks explained.
Richard and Chris walked out of the office without replying Buycks.
"Boss, how do we do this Anderson's case?" Chris asked.
"I ain't dropping it. Will make sure i get him then proceed to getting Handy Briggs, the man behind my wife's death before facing the unknown Farouk." Richard said and walked towards the waiting room wher Eric was.
"Hey dad! I've been searching for you. Need to tell you something." Eric said on sighting his father.

--to be continued--
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 3:32pm On Dec 12, 2013
Hey guys!
1. What do you think will happen to the Douglas?
2. What is that thing Eric wants to tell his father?
Will be very happy if you could provide answers to these questions.
Next update coming around 8pm.... But if you guys answer my question i will update before that time and also after that time.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by walewunmi(m): 3:51pm On Dec 12, 2013
Hameenat94:
im interested afterall ive been hungry since yesterday.
Aiit u've bin offered d job bt abeg no b 2dey chop chop evrytym oh ehen u knw say 2much calories in a day is nt gud 4 d body...a round of applause 2d newest member of staff...*KPA KPA KPA* so apy finally we av a lady in d team grin,LOGOWHIZ no go scope d girl ehen else I wud just transfer u lol
U shall resume immediately secretary LOGOWHIZ sign ur employment Letter,wia dis LOGOWHIZ dey sef..
Ogami nice work I enjoy ur update bt una lyk 2dey put us 4suspense hun!lool
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by kennybelle: 4:34pm On Dec 12, 2013
Thanks bro D. Ur dedication to d story makes ur readers look forward to ur updates
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by stefikal(f): 5:02pm On Dec 12, 2013
Hmmmm
1. Why do I hv a feeling Douglas will be 'kpai-ed' sad
2. Eric probably overheard Oriol's conversation n wants 2 inform his dad or maybe not #shrugs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply)

YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) / Dirty Hustlers / Diana: Good Girl Gone Bad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.