Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Delta State, IGR More Than All States In The Southwest [COMBINED] Minus Lagos. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta State, IGR More Than All States In The Southwest [COMBINED] Minus Lagos. (7655 Views)

Latest Ranking Of States By Financial Sustainability, Debt And IGR (PICS) / IGR: 5 Reasons Why Northern States Perform Poorly / Ten Nigerian States With Highest IGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta State, IGR More Than All States In The Southwest [COMBINED] Minus Lagos. by atlwireles: 12:28am On Dec 07, 2013
[quote author=emiye] That is the situation, until the OP can prove that Delta state currently generates more than N4billion monthly, which translates to over N48billion yearly[/quot

So the data from FIRS PROVIDED THROUGH THE [National Bureau of Statistics] SHOULD BE DISCOUNTED, BECAUSE IT SLAPS YOU IN THE FACE shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked. Go open your bureau and make up your numbers, nonsense angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Delta State, IGR More Than All States In The Southwest [COMBINED] Minus Lagos. by atlwireles: 12:29am On Dec 07, 2013
emiye:

You can as well claim Nigeria's population is 88 million since that was the population on 1991 census report.

Current realities about IGR IN SOUTH WEST states invalidates all the old school figures you are parading.

Whaoooo, come and see, nah wa. So truth they pepper una like this. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue Old figures, they just came out last week for 2010-2012. Ok launch a protest so the DG at the Bureau of statistic can be changed. Get one from Ogun, he will revise the numbers for you. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Delta State, IGR More Than All States In The Southwest [COMBINED] Minus Lagos. by IGBOSON1: 12:31am On Dec 07, 2013
Garri the 1st:

Abeg flow with pidgin. English nor be by false...

grin grin

^^^Look who's talking! smiley
Re: Delta State, IGR More Than All States In The Southwest [COMBINED] Minus Lagos. by pandriod: 12:38am On Dec 07, 2013
atlwireles: Why has this thread been deserted by the loud mouths and noise makers.Please clap for Delta 7 times, for putting the whole Western region where they belong.

Look at this ibo mumu claiming Delta.

Is Lagos not part of western region? This has always been the ibo mentality, trying by all means to claim Lagos.
Re: Delta State, IGR More Than All States In The Southwest [COMBINED] Minus Lagos. by atlwireles: 12:40am On Dec 07, 2013
pandriod:

Is Lagos not part of western region? This has always been the ibo mentality, trying by all means to claim Lagos.

hehehehehehehe, an ediot will always be an ediot.
Re: Delta State, IGR More Than All States In The Southwest [COMBINED] Minus Lagos. by pandriod: 12:43am On Dec 07, 2013
atlwireles:

Come and see Yoruba wonder. So FIRS data from a week ago is now inaccurate grin grin grin grin grin grin

Stop making fool of yourself, the only people directly or indirectly against anything south west are ibos. But we know you suffer inferiority complex, hence always claiming other people's land.

Is Lagos not part of Yoruba land? Your forefathers tried to do what you are doing and failed. Your generations to come can never match up with southwest.
Re: Delta State, IGR More Than All States In The Southwest [COMBINED] Minus Lagos. by plaindealer: 12:43am On Dec 07, 2013
pandriod:

It's the sad effects of either lack of social studies and civic education or even lack of real education...
Re: Delta State, IGR More Than All States In The Southwest [COMBINED] Minus Lagos. by pandriod: 12:46am On Dec 07, 2013
atlwireles:
hehehehehehehe, an ediot will always be an ediot.

Shameless Anambra mumu claiming Delta. South west is far far far greater than your region. Even bitter fools like Achebe couldn't change that.

South West region is greater than south east. Go and Die!!!
Re: Delta State, IGR More Than All States In The Southwest [COMBINED] Minus Lagos. by atlwireles: 12:46am On Dec 07, 2013
pandriod:

Stop making fool of yourself, the only people directly or indirectly against anything south west are ibos. But we know you suffer inferiority complex, hence always claiming other people's land.

Is Lagos not part of Yoruba land? Your forefathers tried to do what you are doing and failed. Your generations to come can never match up with southwest.

Everything else but the topic of the thread. This is a no spin zone. Use all monikers you need, but you will stick to the topic of my thread, or go and create yours.
Re: Delta State, IGR More Than All States In The Southwest [COMBINED] Minus Lagos. by atlwireles: 12:46am On Dec 07, 2013
pandriod:

Shameless Anambra mumu claiming Delta. South west is far far far greater than your region. Even bitter fools like Achebe couldn't change that.

South West region is greater than south east. Go and Die!!!

heheheheheheheheheheheheeheh grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Delta State, IGR More Than All States In The Southwest [COMBINED] Minus Lagos. by pandriod: 12:51am On Dec 07, 2013
atlwireles:

Everything else but the topic of the thread. This is a no spin zone. Use all monikers you need, but you will stick to the topic of my thread, or go and create yours.

Shameless Anambra mumu, even Ebonyi is more viable than your state.
Re: Delta State, IGR More Than All States In The Southwest [COMBINED] Minus Lagos. by atlwireles: 12:52am On Dec 07, 2013
pandriod:

Shameless Anambra mumu, even Ebonyi is more viable than your state.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin undecided
Re: Delta State, IGR More Than All States In The Southwest [COMBINED] Minus Lagos. by pandriod: 12:53am On Dec 07, 2013
plaindealer:

It's the sad effects of either lack of social studies and civic education or even lack of real education...

Nah, the mumu is ibo, so don't expect him to be sincere. It is either they are claiming Rivers or Delta or calling Ikwerres ibos.
Re: Delta State, IGR More Than All States In The Southwest [COMBINED] Minus Lagos. by pandriod: 12:56am On Dec 07, 2013
atlwireles:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin undecided

All of a sudden, the goat went dumb, after exposing his sorry asssss as the shameless ibo he is.

Keep trying!

1 Like

Re: Delta State, IGR More Than All States In The Southwest [COMBINED] Minus Lagos. by plaindealer: 12:58am On Dec 07, 2013
pandriod:

Nah, the mumu is ibo, so don't expect him to be sincere. It is either they are claiming Rivers or Delta or calling Ikwerres ibos.

Any state but Anambra, Enugu, Ebonyi, Imo or Abia, they'll even claim Yorbaland before claiming their own state.....lmao
Re: Delta State, IGR More Than All States In The Southwest [COMBINED] Minus Lagos. by atlwireles: 12:59am On Dec 07, 2013
pandriod:

All of a sudden, the goat went dumb, after exposing his sorry asssss as the shameless ibo he is.

Keep trying!

You will not derail my thread. So cry about Ibos all you want, that nah your wahala.
Re: Delta State, IGR More Than All States In The Southwest [COMBINED] Minus Lagos. by pandriod: 1:01am On Dec 07, 2013
Just look at the thread headline and understand the type of people we are allowing to come and feed in our land. I wish 2015 will come closer to show these ungrateful maggots how not to bite the hands feeding them.

Delta IGR is bigger than southwest? Is Lagos not part of southwest?

Only greedy ibo mumu like the op would think otherwise. Keep trying!
Re: Delta State, IGR More Than All States In The Southwest [COMBINED] Minus Lagos. by atlwireles: 1:03am On Dec 07, 2013
pandriod:

You people are good noise makers but the facts makes you look like an ediot. Keep crying Ibo till Jesus Christ returns. By the way there are ibos in my state from the North senatorial zone. So they kicked your rear end too.
Re: Delta State, IGR More Than All States In The Southwest [COMBINED] Minus Lagos. by atlwireles: 1:06am On Dec 07, 2013
pandriod: Just look at the thread headline and understand the type of people we are allowing to come and feed in our land. I wish 2015 will come closer to show these ungrateful maggots how not to bite the hands feeding them.

Delta IGR is bigger than southwest? Is Lagos not part of southwest?

Only greedy ibo mumu like the op would think otherwise. Keep trying!

Oyo. Osun, Ekiti, Ondo. Ogun 50 million people, according to doche bags like you, they are most educated and most industrialized, just on the internet only. I am the one that need to flush yorubas from my town. unlike the Ibos you exchange insults with on this forum. When I deal with yorubas in Warri, you will see it on channels TV. It will be breaking news. 2015 is the day the last yoruba will remains in Warri. Do whatever you want with Ibos, that's you and Ibos problem.

2 Likes

Re: Delta State, IGR More Than All States In The Southwest [COMBINED] Minus Lagos. by pandriod: 1:07am On Dec 07, 2013
atlwireles: [s]

You will not derail my thread. So cry about Ibos all you want, that nah your wahala[/s].

See as this mumu they deny his ancestral home, because of pride?

So, mister okoro, kindly tell us which region are we going to map Lagos to? Former capital?? A no man's land?? ----FOOL.
Re: Delta State, IGR More Than All States In The Southwest [COMBINED] Minus Lagos. by atlwireles: 1:08am On Dec 07, 2013
pandriod:

[s]See as this mumu they deny his ancestral home, because of pride?

So, mister okoro, kindly tell us which region are we going to map Lagos to? Former capital?? A no man's land?? ----FOOL.
[/s]

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Delta State, IGR More Than All States In The Southwest [COMBINED] Minus Lagos. by pandriod: 1:11am On Dec 07, 2013
atlwireles: [s]

Oyo. Osun, Ekiti, Ondo. Ogun 50 million people, according to doche bags like you, they are most educated and most industrialized, just on the internet only. I am the one that need to flush yorubas from my town. unlike the Ibos you exchange insults with on this forum. When I deal with yorubas in Warri, you will see it on channels TV. It will be breaking news[/s].

Which ibo town can you point to 50 prominent Yorubas residing? The FOOL is still thinking he's from Delta.

We are going to send back your ibo brothers in poly bags.
Re: Delta State, IGR More Than All States In The Southwest [COMBINED] Minus Lagos. by atlwireles: 1:15am On Dec 07, 2013
pandriod:

Which ibo town can you point to 50 prominent Yorubas residing? The FOOL is still thinking he's from Delta.

We are going to send back your ibo brothers in poly bags.

So all your 50million yorubas can only generate N44B in IGR, with your noise and chest beating. Even Edo State, Cross river and Akwa Ibom does better than most of you. Yet, your diarrhea infected mouth will not allow us hear word in this Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Delta State, IGR More Than All States In The Southwest [COMBINED] Minus Lagos. by Nobody: 1:17am On Dec 07, 2013
Happy for the Itsekiri's and all their oil and gas wealth in Escravos.

Ode Jekri the Ijebu's of Delta! cool

1 Like

Re: Delta State, IGR More Than All States In The Southwest [COMBINED] Minus Lagos. by atlwireles: 1:17am On Dec 07, 2013
pandriod:

[s]See as this mumu they deny his ancestral home, because of pride?

So, mister okoro, kindly tell us which region are we going to map Lagos to? Former capital?? A no man's land?? ----FOOL[/s].

Omo Amala, you too dense.
Re: Delta State, IGR More Than All States In The Southwest [COMBINED] Minus Lagos. by pandriod: 1:18am On Dec 07, 2013
atlwireles:
[/s]

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Your bitterness exposed and betrayed you. No Nigerian can or will ever try or remotely insinuate anything close to SouthWest minus Lagos except ibos. I lived in south south for many years and I know all their mentality, from Akwa Ibom, Rivers, Delta, Bayelsa(They gave me title in Ogbia), the only rejected clowns salivating against other people's land are ibos.
Re: Delta State, IGR More Than All States In The Southwest [COMBINED] Minus Lagos. by atlwireles: 1:21am On Dec 07, 2013
shymexx: Happy for the Itsekiri's and all their oil and gas wealth in Escravos.

Ode Jekri the Ijebu's of Delta! cool

I go allow you pass. There are no Ijebus in delta and there will never be Yorubas in delta. You guys come here to work, so you remain guest workers. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Delta State, IGR More Than All States In The Southwest [COMBINED] Minus Lagos. by pandriod: 1:23am On Dec 07, 2013
atlwireles:

So all your 50million yorubas can only generate N44B in IGR, with your noise and chest beating. Even Edo State, Cross river and Akwa Ibom does better than most of you. Yet, your diarrhea infected mouth will not allow us hear word in this Nigeria.

I bring Lagos, give me 5 south eastern states put together. Even the oil in Delta State belongs to Itsekiri. Your ibo brother from agbor and kwale are all parasites feeding from Itsekiri land.
Re: Delta State, IGR More Than All States In The Southwest [COMBINED] Minus Lagos. by atlwireles: 1:24am On Dec 07, 2013
pandriod:

Your bitterness exposed and betrayed you. No Nigerian can or will ever try or remotely insinuate anything close to SouthWest minus Lagos except ibos. I lived in south south for many years and I know all their mentality, from Akwa Ibom, Rivers, Delta, Bayelsa(They gave me title in Ogbia), the only rejected clowns salivating against other people's land are ibos.

You be first class Ode, so keep spewing nonsense. I opened a thread to show the great efforts of Uduaghan, regarding IGR generation and a jiga like you wants to derail my thread with Ibo bullshit.
Re: Delta State, IGR More Than All States In The Southwest [COMBINED] Minus Lagos. by atlwireles: 1:27am On Dec 07, 2013
pandriod:

I bring Lagos, give me 5 south eastern states put together. Even the oil in Delta State belongs to Itsekiri. Your ibo brother from agbor and kwale are all parasites feeding from Itsekiri land.

Why you dey kolo like this Is there something in the water, you people drink
Re: Delta State, IGR More Than All States In The Southwest [COMBINED] Minus Lagos. by pandriod: 1:30am On Dec 07, 2013
atlwireles:

You be first class Ode, so keep spewing nonsense. I opened a thread to show the great efforts of Uduaghan, regarding IGR generation and a jiga like you wants to derail my thread with Ibo bullshit.

Like I said, the only bitter clowns with remote insinuation that Lagos is no man's land are ibos. You exposed yourself and there's nothing you can do. Shameless okoro cow.
Re: Delta State, IGR More Than All States In The Southwest [COMBINED] Minus Lagos. by pandriod: 1:32am On Dec 07, 2013
atlwireles:

Why you dey kolo like this Is there something in the water, you people drink

Okoro, is Lagos part of your eroded cave? Cow.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

United States Wants Cameroon To Pull-out Military From Southern Territory / Chijioke Chukwu: Seven Members Of Abia House Ready To Dump PDP In April, / Yobe To Drill Boreholes In All Fire Stations, Receives New Firefighting Truck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.