Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,992 members, 7,814,389 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders (56318 Views)

Fire Outbreak In Ikoyi Caused By Motorcycle Carrying 30 Liters Of Petrol / Professional Female Begger That Drives An SUV And Begs For N1K Exposed At Ikoyi / My Experience With An Unarmed Robber In A Banking Hall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by Shigoboy(m): 6:21am On Dec 09, 2013
You asked if its weed that took him to jail? Bro no small offense that has no punishment once it got to the court of law, I and my 43 colleagues both male and female spent good 2 weeks at ibara prison yard abeokuta during my school days as a result of involving in protest against policemen unlawful act on campus then, where I met a lot of innocent that have spent years in d prison and not knowing when thy are going out, the prayer is that one shouldn't fall a victim of circumstance, I learnt a lot and met a lot of people over there.....well let me stop here cos I don't just like remembering that, the experiences dere was so crazy, immediately we entered into the cell which know as there own country, we were taken to the toilet by the commissioner of for search, they took all the money we brought in and divide it into 50/50, 50% goes to d country account while d rest will be return to the owner, here are the available executives post, president, vice president, commissioner of police, provost, chief George, OC labatry, OC food, OC water, note: OC means officer, chief imam, and pastor, what a very discipline place, I met a lot of notorious arm robbers who still control there business in the city while in prison, abeg if I continue d tory ah no finish today, make I stop here.

1 Like

Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by emmabest2000(m): 6:38am On Dec 09, 2013
Speechless lipsrsealed
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by experimentist: 6:55am On Dec 09, 2013
Gud morning fellas... I go continue when I don reach work, buh if I dey busy too much una don enter one chance be that oh.. Btw, how una night? Hope una sleep well?
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by SugaryBelle(f): 7:00am On Dec 09, 2013
So you even get better work,still go dey smoke weed for ghetto.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by donPhill(m): 7:02am On Dec 09, 2013
lolzz...we sleep tyt....u?......one chance never de NL oo, abeg no bring am come
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by fabraham(m): 7:03am On Dec 09, 2013
This piece is interesting.
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by jogrin0(m): 7:03am On Dec 09, 2013
Brah....u c as I followup ur thread come reach here... No fall our hands ooo
...do complete am ASAP

Make I find something first chop

Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by PurestBoy(m): 7:04am On Dec 09, 2013
experimentist: Gud morning fellas... I go continue when I don reach work, buh if I dey busy too much una don enter one chance be that oh.. Btw, how una night? Hope una sleep well?

Bros I dey feel your story, abeg find free time to knack us more.
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by harthonder(m): 7:05am On Dec 09, 2013
I dey enjoy ur story,but ur suspence too much.
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by Sunymoore(m): 7:07am On Dec 09, 2013
SugaryBelle: So you even get better work,still go dey smoke weed for ghetto.
Madam, did you know what are saying kuwa? Don't be surprise if all the high tablers are chain weed smokers
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by SugaryBelle(f): 7:09am On Dec 09, 2013
Sunymoore:
Madam, did you know what are saying kuwa? Don't be surprise if all the high tablers are chain weed smokers
Padam,dem no dey tease person for your area?
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by PurestBoy(m): 7:10am On Dec 09, 2013
SugaryBelle: So you even get better work,still go dey smoke weed for ghetto.

Baby get exposed, bankers, lawyers & correct people smoke weed, I smoke weed when I lodge in expensive hotel but I fault the dude for weeding in a ghetto area/criminals den sha
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by Numerouuuno: 7:25am On Dec 09, 2013
macjive01:

Abeg go sit down, who doesnt smoke weed nowadays?
Me and my family don't smoke at all,so you're wrong on this.
macjive01:
And for ur information , it doesnt make anyone go mad with moderation.
And how many percentage of the smokers population know how to control it?
Many of them still end up messing up their life,what is worth doing is worth doing well,what is not worth doing is not worth doing at all.
Cheers.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by babadey(m): 7:27am On Dec 09, 2013
iluvweed: How ordinary weed go land you for court?

I dont believe jare..... undecided

If na so e easy I for don turn SAN or JUDGE since LOL

See you. Oversabi. Pray ur head wouldn't carry u where bad thing go happen. Ki ori ma tako e.
@op,nice one. Alagbon no be prison @ all. Many great pple have been there b4 likes of fela,orlando owoh,shina rambo(in his youth)etc. Its only a b.astard that will come out of prison and still go back to his/her bad ways,only a b.astard.

1 Like

Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by Coldfaya(m): 7:47am On Dec 09, 2013
Nelrulez:
What year? Was @ d same prison for couple of years, though made it outta the place in peace.. Tell me the year and the cell and I'll name your Provost, I.G, commissioner, Interpol, D.P.O, C.J, and prosecutor leave the O.c food and O.c lavatory those ones are not important to me @all...

Couple of years?? Choi bross u sef don see. I guess u chop President b4 u ball out abi. Tnk God for freedom
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by Oludrex(m): 7:49am On Dec 09, 2013
Shigoboy: You asked if its weed that took him to jail? Bro no small offense that has no punishment once it got to the court of law, I and my 43 colleagues both male and female spent good 2 weeks at ibara prison yard abeokuta during my school days as a result of involving in protest against policemen unlawful act on campus then, where I met a lot of innocent that have spent years in d prison and not knowing when thy are going out, the prayer is that one shouldn't fall a victim of circumstance, I learnt a lot and met a lot of people over there.....well let me stop here cos I don't just like remembering that, the experiences dere was so crazy, immediately we entered into the cell which know as there own country, we were taken to the toilet by the commissioner of for search, they took all the money we brought in and divide it into 50/50, 50% goes to d country account while d rest will be return to the owner, here are the available executives post, president, vice president, commissioner of police, provost, chief George, OC labatry, OC food, OC water, note: OC means officer, chief imam, and pastor, what a very discipline place, I met a lot of notorious arm robbers who still control there business in the city while in prison, abeg if I continue d tory ah no finish today, make I stop here.
Dear God, lookin up unto you this morning.. Remember my face.. I shall nt experience this in this one life of mine
Amen

1 Like

Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by experimentist: 8:07am On Dec 09, 2013
Shigoboy: You asked if its weed that took him to jail? Bro no small offense that has no punishment once it got to the court of law, I and my 43 colleagues both male and female spent good 2 weeks at ibara prison yard abeokuta during my school days as a result of involving in protest against policemen unlawful act on campus then, where I met a lot of innocent that have spent years in d prison and not knowing when thy are going out, the prayer is that one shouldn't fall a victim of circumstance, I learnt a lot and met a lot of people over there.....well let me stop here cos I don't just like remembering that, the experiences dere was so crazy, immediately we entered into the cell which know as there own country, we were taken to the toilet by the commissioner of for search, they took all the money we brought in and divide it into 50/50, 50% goes to d country account while d rest will be return to the owner, here are the available executives post, president, vice president, commissioner of police, provost, chief George, OC labatry, OC food, OC water, note: OC means officer, chief imam, and pastor, what a very discipline place, I met a lot of notorious arm robbers who still control there business in the city while in prison, abeg if I continue d tory ah no finish today, make I stop here.
bro, u're so right. Thnx for remembering me all the officers names. I forgot, maybe because I only spent a week there.

Story to be continued shortly. Life for Naija e no easy oh
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by experimentist: 8:08am On Dec 09, 2013
Oludrex:
Dear God, lookin up unto you this morning.. Remember my face.. I shall nt experience this in this one life of mine
Amen
amen oh me too
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by SugaryBelle(f): 8:23am On Dec 09, 2013
Op you never reach.Continue jorh
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by moscobabs(m): 8:31am On Dec 09, 2013
experimentist: Gud morning fellas... I go continue when I don reach work, buh if I dey busy too much una don enter one chance be that oh.. Btw, how una night? Hope una sleep well?
bro as writting no easy name so reading and waiting too no easy ooooo, na u start ham and u must finish it ooo. take your busy time to write the full story.I can't wait again ooo
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by Nobody: 8:41am On Dec 09, 2013
Op...we dey wait ohhh
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by An0nimus: 8:49am On Dec 09, 2013
macjive01:

Abeg go sit down, who doesnt smoke weed nowadays?
Professors and pastors join.
And for ur information , it doesnt make anyone go mad with moderation.
Be careful with generalisations chief. This is the story we tell ourselves to make us comfortable with whatever we're doing no matter how wrong it is.

Just because everyone is doing something does not make it right.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 09, 2013
Good morning nairalanders, OP please update today. May God save us all, may we not be at the wrong place at the right time, may we not go to prison oooooo Amen. To those who still smoke Igbo(Cannabis), try to quit but if you can't don't but Igbo where police usually raid and don't smoke Igbo where you may be rounded up. I've seen guys who have been jailed for months because they sell Igbo at Ilare/Akarabata Street Ile-Ife, some of them repent and return to their former jobs which they were doing before love of Igbo money caught their attention while some stubborn ones go back to the trade and are arrested after some months and send back to the jail again. I used to smoke cigarette but now I've quit, I've only kissed Igbo once in my life and nothing will make me smoke Igbo or Cigar anymore. It's only alcohol majorly beer that is difficult for me to quit for now and I believe with determination and grace of God I shall quit consuming alcohol(I'm afraid of Liver Cirrochis or Kidney failure) I want to be a teetotaler, I intend to live long.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by Nobody: 8:55am On Dec 09, 2013
I experience same with the police men. I was driving home from my friends birthday party in the night by 11:20pm so I was stopped by some gang of police men @ roadblock was asked were I was coming from I told them from a friends birthday party, I was ask of the car particulars and driver licences I provided all and they searched the car. To my surprise one of them came out and said I have a mission for driving @ night they collected my phones and they met some latest numbers I called and was my friend in USA I am helping supervising his house building they said I am a fraudster. I pleaded they should call the number they eventually tried the number and the guy didn't pick for 5 times and that one left and they said I should give them 5k to allow go I said no because I have all the required papers. They accuse me again of not stopping on time and was driving on high speed I was like haba that would have been the 1st offense if it was true. They delayed me and was like was all this wanna live here was really annoyed from there they said I must go to station. When we got there they leveled another offense said I drove pass them I didn't stop they have to give me a hot chase before they caught me. I opened my mouth . u know when u see some lie you can't even talk and they said I should write a statement I told them there is nothing to write because I didn't commit any crime. And couldn't reach anybody because it was already late the little card I was having the police man used it from there I was pushed into cell. Guy na here the story start ooo. When I entered I don't know the rules because I haven't entered cell before. I mistakenly match one of them oboy see slap and I was like "wetin" see anoda slap for back then I concur. They said I should pay enrolment fee #500 and the police man collected d only 800 naira with me and my wallet so I try to explain that I gave police the only 800 with me. One threaten me that he is with knife and with stab me if I don't say the truth. I pleaded with them. My other friend with me that we were both arrest was crying they made him lick all his cries and he was fat, the president slept on top of him till the next morning my clothes was taken off and spread on the floor for the governor to sleep I didn't sleep I entered cell by 12: 48pm and 7hrs to the next morning was like 21days. I fan the president till daybreak and everywhere was smelling. They said I was very lucky if it was day time I came I would have received more punishment. The next morning my parents came to bail me out for what I nva committed. I rain insult on all of them b4 I left. That's the main reason why whenever I see police being treated anyhow I don't have any sympathy for them.

6 Likes

Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by experimentist: 9:32am On Dec 09, 2013
Nawao! See everybody dey narrate dem prison experiences. Almost half d nairalanders don go jail shocked! Yeepa!

3 Likes

Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by Sunymoore(m): 9:41am On Dec 09, 2013
experimentist: Nawao! See everybody dey narrate dem prison experiences. Almost half d nairalanders don go jail shocked! Yeepa!
Abeg continue Jare! Hmm mine is with female officer wo. Finish first
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by experimentist: 9:51am On Dec 09, 2013
@skibobralph...u for open ur own thread na....ahhh!
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 09, 2013
experimentist: Nawao! See everybody dey narrate dem prison experiences. Almost half d nairalanders don go jail shocked! Yeepa!

Lmao,Shey u remember Mabdela? OBJ? prison na prison sha,No surprise if any NLder bcom presido one day.

In my opinion,All these are happening because the ogas @ the top dn't go2 prison even when dy comit crime,iam sure if one governor who was convicted of money laundering enter there nah,situation go change @ list the matter no go as e dy go so.

1 Like

Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by kayojosephy(m): 9:56am On Dec 09, 2013
only GOD,will protect us from world greatest manipulators SOME stupid police officers,cos my dad happens to be one and a responsible one at dat,he always warn me dat if i should av any contact wid any of dem(d useless ones among them) i should be myself comply wid dia demands and don't prove ur innocence cos at d end of it all weda u comply or not u still part with something either ur money,freedom or ur precious time...guess dats what our govt have caused by not doing d ryt thing...

1 Like

Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by Tmany(m): 10:38am On Dec 09, 2013
@op take youall the time you need keep the story coming
Got a question the money the inmates pay for bed and other stuff is the senior inmates that keep it all or the prison staff
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by PurestBoy(m): 11:14am On Dec 09, 2013
Tmany: @op take youall the time you need keep the story coming
Got a question the money the inmates pay for bed and other stuff is the senior inmates that keep it all or the prison staff

Don't you know that some hardened criminals make as much as 300K during incarceration to start a business when freed.
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by experimentist: 12:13pm On Dec 09, 2013
Sorry guys plsssss...I'm in a BRT on my way to lekki.. I'm typing in d bus will update soon. Thnx.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

The Long Cobra We Killed During Prayers / Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest / Fire Killed Many In Onitsha: Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.