Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,019 members, 7,814,482 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders (56321 Views)

Fire Outbreak In Ikoyi Caused By Motorcycle Carrying 30 Liters Of Petrol / Professional Female Begger That Drives An SUV And Begs For N1K Exposed At Ikoyi / My Experience With An Unarmed Robber In A Banking Hall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by Shigoboy(m): 8:24pm On Dec 08, 2013
iluvweed: How ordinary weed go land you for court?

I dont believe jare..... undecided

If na so e easy I for don turn SAN or JUDGE since LOL

Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by firstofall: 8:24pm On Dec 08, 2013
Mr man what are u writing since that you can't complete on time. Nah same time you waste wey ekelebe come catch you. Abeg finish this story on time, am enjoying it.

5 Likes

Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by DonaldGenes(m): 8:28pm On Dec 08, 2013
longjohnsilver: Oya come finish dis tori oh...

omo dat guy go hear am wen dat warder chop dat beans...damn

Oh boy ehhh, Op don finish me with laugh, ah no fit shout for here, kaaaai see wickedness, but where 'em dey qet all those materials na take make stove?
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by RealAlfranco: 8:33pm On Dec 08, 2013
hustla: Omo I Don enter cell before
When I dey ss3.. Didn't do anything to them policemen
They just wanted money
we are talking PRISON,you are talking police cell!!!
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by experimentist: 8:35pm On Dec 08, 2013
Sarah a: . In all I thank God that gave you the opportunity to be alive to write out your experience.
thanks sis, u too much..
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by firstofall: 8:35pm On Dec 08, 2013
Mr Seun, the moderators, super moderators, administrators and everyone else, you all can now welcome me officially to nairaland and thats all for now. Thanks

1 Like

Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by candor4(f): 8:40pm On Dec 08, 2013
firstofall: Mr Seun, the moderators, super moderators, administrators and everyone else, you all can now welcome me officially to nairaland and thats all for now. Thanks

Dats all.................so unfair...............chai...............continue nah angry

2 Likes

Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 08, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by maumau1: 8:49pm On Dec 08, 2013
i love your story and is very funny . i have been laughing so laugh in my office.
God bless you.

1 Like

Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by Decapo: 8:53pm On Dec 08, 2013
Oh God! Where z dis man now...my mb wud finish now...I've been refreshing since o

2 Likes

Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by ACM10: 8:58pm On Dec 08, 2013
OP thanks for creating awareneness to the plight of prisoners. You won't believe the impact that this thread has made on the Nigerian online community. This will make those in authority to have a rethink and reform the Nigerian prisons. Prison is meant to be a rehabilitation centre, but Nigerian prisons are now a place to train hardcore criminals. The society bears the brunt of this failure of the government to perform its basic duty. This is bad and shameful. Thanks for narrating your experience in a very creative way.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by experimentist: 8:59pm On Dec 08, 2013
Continuation

Time To Sleep

Sleeping positioning be anything to write go home especially for those of us in the Jankara Market district. Because of limited space dem go arrange just like sardines. There's dis dude I forgot to mention, he ' THE MOPOL'. The Mopol is the CS0 and NSA of the Federal Republic Of Freedom State (I remember, my cell name is freedom state. Imagine freedom state for inside prison. What an irony!). The mopol is a senior office just like d governor, the vc, speaker of the house etc. The mopol also make sure every thing is in order. He discipline anyone dat misbehave. Main looking at the mopol guy you know that sino rambo is his mentor. So when it's time to sleep he (mopol) arrange everybody to his position with slaps and kicks. All jankaras residents must sleep side ways, it's either u sleep on ur right or u sleep on ur left hand. If u sleep on ur back u'll get a dirty slap from nowhere. Likewise if u sleep on ur tommy. Buh as ghetto boy no send, I adapted to the condition as omo boy no get choice. Now I have to sleep here till when my bail terms don setangry

2 Likes

Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by blueheart(m): 9:03pm On Dec 08, 2013
Another world entirely

1 Like

Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by anitank(f): 9:06pm On Dec 08, 2013
Funny thread but terrible experience for OP

1 Like

Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 08, 2013
Mr. Flexible:
Big question from a girl to me.

Why do you want to date me?.

She say she give me 3days to find out.

What should I tell her..
tell you want to lubricate her vessel
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 08, 2013
Ooooooooh finish this thing or I go deactivate my account...
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by Ryda(m): 9:21pm On Dec 08, 2013
Guy i dey feel u jor cheesy grin cheesy
Is like we go create prison for nairaland sef, so once u get ban na to lock ur account
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by arowstev2000: 9:22pm On Dec 08, 2013
firstofall: Mr man what are u writing since that you can't complete on time. Nah same time you waste wey ekelebe come catch you. Abeg finish this story on time, am enjoying it.
. Mr man go visit d place if u won enjoy more stories

2 Likes

Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by gigabytes: 9:25pm On Dec 08, 2013
//
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by experimentist: 9:29pm On Dec 08, 2013
I couldnt sleep the first night, I was lost in different thoughts couple with the uncomfortable style of sleeping. I was very surprised and disappointed. I tot it's gona be a room for 2-3 inmates not I'm coming to meet a full house. I promised myself not ever come back here again. I thought of my family, my friends, my girlfriends. What will all they be thinking. I was so confused. My head was placed near one dirty and smelling dude that has a very big wound on his head. He prolly might have gotten it from where he was caught trying to rob or steal, I tot... "Oga dress dis yo smelly head jor!" I hollered at the guy. "You dey maad! Na who send u come here? Abi u chop winch?" D guy shouted at me. I just composed and ignore d wicked looking idiot. I stood up to adjust myself and switch to the other hand so to avoid the bad smell from dat arm-robber's wounded head. "Who be dat wey dey stand up, abi u wan escape?" A thick voiced guy shouted from the other end. "Oga no oh, I just wan change to the other side" I replied. "You for try excape na, na warder go blow ur head wit bullet" they said to me again and everybody busted laugh. How can I even escape in a room with heavy iron gate bars gate locked with a very mighty padlock, I tot.

I later managed to close my eyes and have a very short sleep. "Allahu akbar, allahu akbar" I was brought back from my short time sleep by the call to prayer and sahur by 4:30am. I didn't have food for sahur (food eaten by muslims at 5:00am for fasting) that morning so I couldn't fast that day. I just woke up, did my ablution and pray with them. After prayer everyone goes back to his sleeping position. It was then that I had some sleep.

I dey come abeg. Tori still dey oh.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by Saraha1(f): 9:32pm On Dec 08, 2013
Ryda: Guy i dey feel u jor cheesy grin cheesy
Is like we go create prison for nairaland sef, so once u get ban na to lock ur account
lol
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by Decapo: 9:34pm On Dec 08, 2013
Buoyantic: Ooooooooh finish this thing or I go deactivate my account...
How I wish I can help u wit it
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by koboko69: 9:35pm On Dec 08, 2013
Op u don dry form Rambo for here again bah? Finish Tory na abi which kain thing be this? Na so u dey form chairman dey smoke Igbo till dem burst u.
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by Decapo: 9:37pm On Dec 08, 2013
Broda quick come back o...u must finish dis tori dis nyt o....or I won't goto work tomorrow
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by Kingtim(m): 9:38pm On Dec 08, 2013
While we are wait for the op to complete the story, just enjoy my joke.
My coversation with a girl who came to my mum's chemist shop
And this girl that was doing yanga came to my mum's chemist shop.
She was like "do u guys sell paracetamol?
Me: *sadface* no we don't, we do sell shoes and bags.

Mtcheww as if there is a chemist shop where there is no paracetamol. embarassed

4 Likes

Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by 360command: 9:39pm On Dec 08, 2013
Decapo: Oh God! Where z dis man now...my mb wud finish now...I've been refreshing since o
dude, you got me laughing
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by amiskurie(m): 9:42pm On Dec 08, 2013
che una dey bath at all...smellos! grin
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by experimentist: 9:43pm On Dec 08, 2013
Decapo: Broda quick come back o...u must finish dis tori dis nyt o....or I won't goto work tomorrow
grin u beta go work o. No come talk say na me mek dem sack u.
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by Kingtim(m): 9:44pm On Dec 08, 2013
experimentist: I couldnt sleep the first night, I was lost in different thoughts couple with the uncomfortable style of sleeping. I was very surprised and disappointed. I tot it's gona be a room for 2-3 inmates not I'm coming to meet a full house. I promised myself not ever come back here again. I thought of my family, my friends, my girlfriends. What will all they be thinking. I was so confused. My head was placed near one dirty and smelling dude that has a very big wound on his head. He prolly might have gotten it from where he was caught trying to rob or steal, I tot... "Oga dress dis yo smelly head jor!" I hollered at the guy. "You dey maad! Na who send u come here? Abi u chop winch?" D guy shouted at me. I just composed and ignore d wicked looking idiot. I stood up to adjust myself and switch to the other hand so to avoid the bad smell from dat arm-robber's wounded head. "Who be dat wey dey stand up, abi u wan escape?" A thick voiced guy shouted from the other end. "Oga no oh, I just wan change to the other side" I replied. "You for try excape na, na warder go blow ur head wit bullet" they said to me again and everybody busted laugh. How can I even escape in a room with heavy iron gate bars gate locked with a very mighty padlock, I tot.

I later managed to close my eyes and have a very short sleep. "Allahu akbar, allahu akbar" I was brought back from my short time sleep by the call to prayer and sahur by 4:30am. I didn't have food for sahur (food eaten by muslims at 5:00am for fasting) that morning so I couldn't fast that day. I just woke up, did my ablution and pray with them. After prayer everyone goes back to his sleeping position. It was then that I had some sleep.

I dey come abeg. Tori still dey oh.
op you dey craze o. Lol. That got me laughing out loud... Btw u dey wan form strong man b4 ehn? grin
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by elijah24(m): 9:53pm On Dec 08, 2013
this is very real,nigeria police have done alot of damage to so many good citizens of dis country ,god ll help us out.my brother thans for the enlightenment kudos
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by Decapo: 9:55pm On Dec 08, 2013
experimentist: grin u beta go work o. No come talk say na me mek dem sack u.
Oya abeg con finish dis tori na, make I quick sleep dis nyt
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by Decapo: 10:00pm On Dec 08, 2013
elijah24: this is very real,nigeria police have done alot of damage to so many good citizens of dis country ,god ll help us out.my brother thans for the enlightenment kudos

Wat do u mean bro? Op a good citizen? Person wey dey smoke WEED no be cigar o publicly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

The Long Cobra We Killed During Prayers / Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest / Fire Killed Many In Onitsha: Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.