Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,488 members, 7,826,838 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders (56401 Views)

Fire Outbreak In Ikoyi Caused By Motorcycle Carrying 30 Liters Of Petrol / Professional Female Begger That Drives An SUV And Begs For N1K Exposed At Ikoyi / My Experience With An Unarmed Robber In A Banking Hall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by sexylado(m): 5:49pm On Dec 08, 2013
booqee: i hope say u dey talk true sha, cos something tells me this is fabricated. Even an insane person would almost immediately realise that 'food' isn't beans. At the first spoon, won't his tongue feel the 'different pieces' of bean scattered about in his mouth while chewing, unlike shit which is just a mass of crap. Also even if his nasal cavity is dat bad, the smell radiating from the food should still indicate to him dat that whatever is in his front aint food but a massive piece of dung. But well you've claimed he ate the food to a reasonable extent b4 it started affecting him. Adonbilivit! undecided
booqee: [color=#000099]i hope say u dey talk true sha, cos something tells me this is fabricated. Even an insane person would almost immediately realise that 'food' isn't beans. At the first spoon, won't his tongue feel the 'different pieces' of bean scattered about in his mouth while chewing, unlike shit which is just a mass of crap. Also even if his nasal cavity is dat bad, the smell radiating from the food should still indicate to him dat that whatever is in his front aint food but a massive piece of dung. But well you've claimed he ate the food to a reasonable extent b4 it started affecting him. Adonbilivit! undecided
[/color]
booqee: i hope say u dey talk true sha, cos something tells me this is fabricated. Even an insane person would almost immediately realise that 'food' isn't beans. At the first spoon, won't his tongue feel the 'different pieces' of bean scattered about in his mouth while chewing, unlike shit which is just a mass of crap. Also even if his nasal cavity is dat bad, the smell radiating from the food should still indicate to him dat that whatever is in his front aint food but a massive piece of dung. But well you've claimed he ate the food to a reasonable extent b4 it started affecting him. Adonbilivit! undecided
Because den tell U say na shit na hin make U know, U don forget say na combination of shit and beans before U feel the taste forget ur belle don dey gage.
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by Kennyfancy(m): 5:50pm On Dec 08, 2013
ok,,,let continued,pls plug ur ear piece,,

so d warden nah eat d shit and he nah giv d rest to buhari and Atiku dey nah eat and nah now die,,after dey nah die den u reading dis nah now gt angry,,,, bye,, WATCH OUT FOR PART 2
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 08, 2013
Una no go kill us wit wach tori
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 08, 2013
efilefun: [color=#000099][/color][b][/b]Last week monday morning I went to the bank to use ATM and fill some forms sha (so I could receive alert) on my way out I was stopped by some policemen, next thing I heard was " what's in ur possession" I smiled and told them my phones and the money I went to withdraw from the atm, next thing I heard was "you go follow us reach station, we don dey find u tey tey u this criminal" I was surprised and kept laughing cuz I knew there was nothing implicating on me so I followed them, immediately we got there they collected my phone and went thru the messages and phone numbers, immediately they saw my girlz number and those of my elder brothers, (since they out of the country) next thing they said was it belongs to white people I have been "scamming" I told them to cool down so I could show them our conversations but they refused They were like no nigerian girl answers "MI AMOR" then I told them to dial those numbers and if they speak yoruba to anybody who picks the call and didn't respond back they should lock me up but they refused cuz all they wanted was the money they found on me, Dem slap me tire, they kept shouting confess!!! One of dem even hit me with a stick on my stomach.... Immediately I pretend like say I don faint, They were scared but immediately they changed the story that their father was a criminal cuz they believed anything could happen to me @ the long run they released me after collecting the whole 15k I went to withdraw at the bank... I went back to the police station around 8pm on getting there they've closed their office but the window was opened I had a poly bag filled with "my poo' mixed with urine and I poured it inside that same office where I was been tortured, sure this morning dem go dey wash rug like , I also marked the face of the 1 wey hit me with stick, hin time go come soon.

buhagahagaahaha buhagahagaahaha Hehehehehehehehehe
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by tellwisdom: 6:04pm On Dec 08, 2013
So you went to jail because you had no I.D card on you??...You are a broke azz nicca then. undecided

I slap them randomly angry
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 08, 2013
tellwisdom: So you went to jail because you had no I.D card on you??...You are a broke azz nicca then. undecided

I slap them randomly angry
if dem beat you finish your name go change to tellfoolishness....anuofia undecided

1 Like

Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by tellwisdom: 6:20pm On Dec 08, 2013
teknology: if dem beat you finish your name go change to tellfoolishness....anuofia undecided

Poor boi will always reason poorly. You think sey na everybody dem dey beat like that?? Police beat me?? ... E be like sey u dey craze for uttering such statement to me.
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by modidd(m): 6:24pm On Dec 08, 2013
My belly sef don dey pain me as i dey imagine as the alonger dey eat the shiat,God fobid

2 Likes

Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by dwizy(m): 6:26pm On Dec 08, 2013
Kennyfancy: ok,,,let continued,pls plug ur ear piece,,

so d warden nah eat d shit and he nah giv d rest to buhari and Atiku dey nah eat and nah now die,,after dey nah die den u reading dis nah now gt angry,,,, bye,, WATCH OUT FOR PART 2

What's dis u ve done to urself? Effect of cheap weed......pity ya.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by experimentist: 6:28pm On Dec 08, 2013
Continuation

We were 2 news news comers in my cell, plus 85 we met there makes 87 in one room. We all share one big paint rubber as our toilet. At about 10pm after everybody have broken their fastings all every has panjied to hsi post. 'Panji for ya post' is a slang used in prison which means 'stay in your position'. So after everyone have panjied to his post, the vice president of the cell yelled at me "alejo, oya come here". I was frightened. It was as if my heart was torn into pieces. I walk very carefully from my post, leaping and making sure I don't step on anybody because I can get a slap from behind. I got closer to him, he looked at me and shook his head and said "na God save you say na for Ramadan you enter here, wooo, awon omo oro ma ti gba eti ye foo(I woulda been tortured)" I didn't say anything I was looking like a dummy while thanking my stars. He asked me what brought me here I told him it was a raiding. He hissed, wishing it was robbery that brought me here. "alejo, una no kill any police?" One rugged looking dude asked from behind. "No oh, na raid dem raid us oh". "Puaaah" the guy landed me a very hot slap that got me confused and forgot where I was confused for some minutes. I was later shown the rules and regulations of the cell. The vice president read all the laws for me while I listen attentively. He told if I have anyone outside that can visit and bring me money so I can be given a bed, pay some amounts so I won't given cell chore at all. Some of the chores are; sweeping the cell floor, washing the state's plate, washing the very dirty toilet, disposing the paint rubber full of giants sh'its etc... Every morning as early as 7am all cells are to bring out their paints of rubber full of sh'it. The person with the task of disposing the sh'it is to carry the miserable sh'it plastic from the cell, to outside the ward then back of the premises where a dilapidated suck away is situated. You are to empty the whole sh'it through a big opening from the suck away. The wash the rubber very well and return it back to the cell. I told the vice president that I will call someone the next morning to bring me money so I can pay for bed and work.. If you have money to pay for bed then you will sleep on the flow. I called (there a business center where inmates go and make call during break hours for #20 per minutes) a friend the next morning luckily for me he vistied early and handed me 2k. I beg the VP and gave him #1500 so that I won't be told to go and carry sh'it. I kept the remaining #500 with me.

Since I don't have money to pay for a bed which is about #2500-#3000, I have to sleep on the floor. Those that are on bed all called 'VIP section' while the small space in between 2 beds is called 'ajegunle' and the middle part of the cell where inmates are packed together like sardine is called 'jankara market'. Since I don't have money to rent a VIP apartment and no money to rent a room in ajegunle I was placed in jankara market. We have lice, bed bugs and other blood sucking insects everywhere on floor. The smell that comes from the toilet every time someone is about to sh'it is deadly.

To be continued....
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by pickabeau1: 6:29pm On Dec 08, 2013
D.trader:

buhagahagaahaha buhagahagaahaha Hehehehehehehehehe

Its not funny... It can happen to anyone

1 Like

Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 08, 2013
tellwisdom:

Poor boi will always reason poorly. You think sey na everybody dem dey beat like that?? Police beat me?? ... E be like sey u dey craze for uttering such statement to me.
tellfoolishness you have gat a problem thank God say i no poor ooo i just dey wonder your brain for don freeze lwkmd....anuofiagrin

1 Like

Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by Balyz: 6:39pm On Dec 08, 2013
efilefun: [color=#000099][/color][b][/b]Last week monday morning I went to the bank to use ATM and fill some forms sha (so I could receive alert) on my way out I was stopped by some policemen, next thing I heard was " what's in ur possession" I smiled and told them my phones and the money I went to withdraw from the atm, next thing I heard was "you go follow us reach station, we don dey find u tey tey u this criminal" I was surprised and kept laughing cuz I knew there was nothing implicating on me so I followed them, immediately we got there they collected my phone and went thru the messages and phone numbers, immediately they saw my girlz number and those of my elder brothers, (since they out of the country) next thing they said was it belongs to white people I have been "scamming" I told them to cool down so I could show them our conversations but they refused They were like no nigerian girl answers "MI AMOR" then I told them to dial those numbers and if they speak yoruba to anybody who picks the call and didn't respond back they should lock me up but they refused cuz all they wanted was the money they found on me, Dem slap me tire, they kept shouting confess!!! One of dem even hit me with a stick on my stomach.... Immediately I pretend like say I don faint, They were scared but immediately they changed the story that their father was a criminal cuz they believed anything could happen to me @ the long run they released me after collecting the whole 15k I went to withdraw at the bank... I went back to the police station around 8pm on getting there they've closed their office but the window was opened I had a poly bag filled with "my poo' mixed with urine and I poured it inside that same office where I was been tortured, sure this morning dem go dey wash rug like , I also marked the face of the 1 wey hit me with stick, hin time go come soon.
Na lie joor
grin grin
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by experimentist: 6:55pm On Dec 08, 2013
See how some folks derail dis thread
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by Saraha1(f): 7:03pm On Dec 08, 2013
experimentist: Continuation

We were 2 news news comers in my cell, plus 85 we met there makes 87 in one room. We all share one big paint rubber as our toilet. At about 10pm after everybody have broken their fastings all every has panjied to hsi post. 'Panji for ya post' is a slang used in prison which means 'stay in your position'. So after everyone have panjied to his post, the vice president of the cell yelled at me "alejo, oya come here". I was frightened. It was as if my heart was torn into pieces. I walk very carefully from my post, leaping and making sure I don't step on anybody because I can get a slap from behind. I got closer to him, he looked at me and shook his head and said "na God save you say na for Ramadan you enter here, wooo, awon omo oro ma ti gba eti ye foo(I woulda been tortured)" I didn't say anything I was looking like a dummy while thanking my stars. He asked me what brought me here I told him it was a raiding. He hissed, wishing it was robbery that brought me here. "alejo, una no kill any police?" One rugged looking dude asked from behind. "No oh, na raid dem raid us oh". "Puaaah" the guy landed me a very hot slap that got me confused and forgot where I was confused for some minutes. I was later shown the rules and regulations of the cell. The vice president read all the laws for me while I listen attentively. He told if I have anyone outside that can visit and bring me money so I can be given a bed, pay some amounts so I won't given cell chore at all. Some of the chores are; sweeping the cell floor, washing the state's plate, washing the very dirty toilet, disposing the paint rubber full of giants sh'its etc... Every morning as early as 7am all cells are to bring out their paints of rubber full of sh'it. The person with the task of disposing the sh'it is to carry the miserable sh'it plastic from the cell, to outside the ward then back of the premises where a dilapidated suck away is situated. You are to empty the whole sh'it through a big opening from the suck away. The wash the rubber very well and return it back to the cell. I told the vice president that I will call someone the next morning to bring me money so I can pay for bed and work.. If you have money to pay for bed then you will sleep on the flow. I called (there a business center where inmates go and make call during break hours for #20 per minutes) a friend the next morning luckily for me he vistied early and handed me 2k. I beg the VP and gave him #1500 so that I won't be told to go and carry sh'it. I kept the remaining #500 with me.

Since I don't have money to pay for a bed which is about #2500-#3000, I have to sleep on the floor. Those that are on bed all called 'VIP section' while the small space in between 2 beds is called 'ajegunle' and the middle part of the cell where inmates are packed together like sardine is called 'jankara market'. Since I don't have money to rent a VIP apartment and no money to rent a room in ajegunle I was placed in jankara market. We have lice, bed bugs and other blood sucking insects everywhere on floor. The smell that comes from the toilet every time someone is about to sh'it is deadly.

To be continued....

. In all I thank God that gave you the opportunity to be alive to write out your experience.
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by hustla(m): 7:06pm On Dec 08, 2013
Omo I Don enter cell before
When I dey ss3.. Didn't do anything to them policemen
They just wanted money
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 08, 2013
;Dcum n continue nw pls
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 08, 2013
Continue please...... cheesy
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by Peterwizzy: 7:23pm On Dec 08, 2013
grabs a bowl of weed and beans *op continue jare make i dey high here,police no fit enter here *police enters joint*every body hands up* Ahhh won ti mu mi *takes last spoon of weed and beans * i go post my experience if i survive
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by 360command: 7:23pm On Dec 08, 2013
Looks like what happen in prison is something similar to what happens in the real world(9ja). I say this because, the money which is suppose to be given to the people is what govt takes from us thereby making we all suffer. We have to work so hard to get paid. This is the same thing that happens in prison life, the budget which has been given to top official of prison wardens is what they embezzle,making prisoners suffer , working so hard,sweating all day to survive through. I rest my case. @ OP,I am glad that you are telling your experience and hope that we all live a freedom life without any fear of unknown.

1 Like

Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 08, 2013
Lanretoye:

Bros re u talkin from experience?,cos I wonder how u knw what it's like...
MY DEAR SISTER, first and foremost, i'm not a bro! angry
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by Rooneyboy(m): 7:25pm On Dec 08, 2013
grin grin grin

what an experience

What a story !!!
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by zicky(m): 7:29pm On Dec 08, 2013
Owkay
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by Rooneyboy(m): 7:31pm On Dec 08, 2013
experimentist: hahahahaha! grin

Guy if you lost that ya pass nahin be say you don turn prisoner automatically be dat. So, anytime u visit make hold am tight.

Make finish d tori abeg! Make una no vex! wink

shocked wow! So dis eish hits the fp! This calls for celebration *pops a mighty, imaginary e-champagne* grin

Mods I troway salute oh!

with a jumbo size igbo I guess grin grin grin , ur favourite

1 Like

Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by experimentist: 7:41pm On Dec 08, 2013
Rooneyboy:

with a jumbo size igbo I guess grin grin grin , ur favourite
grin u no well o. Me wey don repent? wink
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by vizboy(m): 7:48pm On Dec 08, 2013
my belle wan burst
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 08, 2013
Are you serious ? shocked
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by ping2ping: 7:57pm On Dec 08, 2013
@op

Finish the story once and for all to avoid somebody hijacking it.
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by MrFlexible(m): 8:07pm On Dec 08, 2013
Big question from a girl to me.

Why do you want to date me?.

She say she give me 3days to find out.

What should I tell her..
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 08, 2013
Is any good sector in dis country??

Any fuqin where u look, SAME sad story!!

God save Nigeriaembarassed
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by Chukky86: 8:09pm On Dec 08, 2013
na yahoo police them be that oh..
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by Shigoboy(m): 8:23pm On Dec 08, 2013
You asked if its weed that took him to jail? Bro no small offense that has no punishment once it got to the court of law, I and my 43 colleagues both male and female spent good 2 weeks at ibara prison yard abeokuta during my school days as a result of involving in protest again policemen unlawful act on campus then, where I met a lot of innocent that have spent years in d prison and not knowing when thy are going out, the prayer is that one shouldn't fall a victim of circumstance, I learnt a lot and met a lot of people over there.....well let me stop here cos I don't just like remembering that.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Nairaland #10YearsChallenge: Upload Your Throwback Pictures Here / How To Change My Username / Fire Killed Many In Onitsha: Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.