Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders (56312 Views)

Fire Outbreak In Ikoyi Caused By Motorcycle Carrying 30 Liters Of Petrol / Professional Female Begger That Drives An SUV And Begs For N1K Exposed At Ikoyi / My Experience With An Unarmed Robber In A Banking Hall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by 360command: 10:00pm On Dec 08, 2013
elijah24: this is very real,nigeria police have done alot of damage to so many good citizens of dis country ,god ll help us out.my brother thans for the enlightenment kudos
serious harm to good citizens of the country,they(bad 9ja police) do die in service. I hate those police men who sees young boys on the street and decide packing them inside their bus because of what they term as 'illegal gathering'.

1 Like

Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 08, 2013
Kingtim: While we are wait for the op to complete the story, just enjoy my joke.
My coversation with a girl who came to my mum's chemist shop
And this girl that was doing yanga came to my mum's chemist shop.
She was like "do u guys sell paracetamol?
Me: *sadface* no we don't, we do sell shoes and bags.

Mtcheww as if there is a chemist shop where there is no paracetamol. embarassed

And this was supposed to be a joke?? undecided
Chai
Ur supposed joke don spoil my mood.
I noe dey read again. angry
Gd nyt!!!

1 Like

Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by SugaryBelle(f): 10:13pm On Dec 08, 2013
experimentist: Nope! I was on ATM (awaiting trial). tongue

OBJ ex convict still rule you for 8yrs tongue

No surprise if I become president one day oh wink
haha,i was joking nah
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by Kingtim(m): 10:19pm On Dec 08, 2013
Oghos1:
And this was supposed to be a joke?? undecided
Chai
Ur supposed joke don spoil my mood.
I noe dey read again. angry
Gd nyt!!!
shuo.. Why are u so pained.... Na me put u for the one wey u dey
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by experimentist: 10:19pm On Dec 08, 2013
"Jankara market, oya everybody wake up. Agbe kpo, Operation sweep, oya carry broom. Operation state pan, hold sometin" the house speaker announced loudly while scratching a tin of milk on the floor making a very loud unpleasant noise. "Everybody panji, no noise, if you make noise, you go jam am.. If you jam am, you go use head carry am" he continued. 'Agbekpo' means 'paint rubber of sh'it carrier who is charged with the task of disposing the sh'it.. The gate is open for only agbekpos of all the cells in the prison at 7am.. They're all to empty the shyte, wash the container and come back within 10mins. Failure to return with d stipulated time will attract another punishment. Nobody is allowed to go out of the cell untill around 10am except some senior inmates who are given a little privilege to roam around d cell. Some them even wash uniforms for the warders and get paid. Some of them do shoe shinning job etc for d warders..

"Peee peee peeee peeee peee" a warder came blowing whistle around which means all inmates can go for an hour break from 10am-11am. I got out of my cell, walked down towards the entrance of the ward. Just before I got to the entrance, I heard a voice calling from behind "skul, skul, I looked back, it was one of my colleague in a falsely accused crime called 'AA'. 'Skull is the nickname I got since I was a kid and a video games freak. I was nicknamed after a character called 'skull' in 'captain america (we go yarn dat another day). "Guy, hw far" I greeted AA with a frown on my face. "O boy dis place na die oh" I said to him as I notice some bruises on his face. "Omo how far, e be like say dem don kpokpo you for that cell oh" I said jokingly. He nodded in affirmation "you wan try? Those guy na criminals and killers for that cell I swear" he added. "Ah! Thank God say wicked people no dey my cell o, na so-so flex we dey flex" I said. "If to say I knw I for tell dem talk say I be muslim, at least dem no go beat me like for our cell" I regretted being a christian that day.. LOL!

Omo to type no easy oh, yeeeeeee! I dey come.

5 Likes

Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 08, 2013
Kingtim: shuo.. Why are u so pained.... Na me put u for the one wey u dey

Lol. Itz called banter.

Btw.
U happen to be my namesake cool
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by bighead1(m): 10:35pm On Dec 08, 2013
grin@OP in fact, I comment my reserve
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by To5man(m): 10:36pm On Dec 08, 2013
interesting Buh I get paper tomorrow
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by Decapo: 10:44pm On Dec 08, 2013
experimentist: "Jankara market, oya everybody wake up. Agbe kpo, Operation sweep, oya carry broom. Operation state pan, hold sometin" the house speaker announced loudly while scratching a tin of milk on the floor making a very loud unpleasant noise. "Everybody panji, no noise, if you make noise, you go jam am.. If you jam am, you go use head carry am" he continued. 'Agbekpo' means 'paint rubber of sh'it carrier who is charged with the task of disposing the sh'it.. The gate is open for only agbekpos of all the cells in the prison at 7am.. They're all to empty the shyte, wash the container and come back within 10mins. Failure to return with d stipulated time will attract another punishment. Nobody is allowed to go out of the cell untill around 10am except some senior inmates who are given a little privilege to roam around d cell. Some them even wash uniforms for the warders and get paid. Some of them do shoe shinning job etc for d warders..

"Peee peee peeee peeee peee" a warder came blowing whistle around which means all inmates can go for an hour break from 10am-11am. I got out of my cell, walked down towards the entrance of the ward. Just before I got to the entrance, I heard a voice calling from behind "skul, skul, I looked back, it was one of my colleague in a falsely accused crime called 'AA'. 'Skull is the nickname I got since I was a kid and a video games freak. I was nicknamed after a character called 'skull' in 'captain america (we go yarn dat another day). "Guy, hw far" I greeted AA with a frown on my face. "O boy dis place na die oh" I said to him as I notice some bruises on his face. "Omo how far, e be like say dem don kpokpo you for that cell oh" I said jokingly. He nodded in affirmation "you wan try? Those guy na criminals and killers for that cell I swear" he added. "Ah! Thank God say wicked people no dey my cell o, na so-so flex we dey flex" I said. "If to say I knw I for tell dem talk say I be muslim, at least dem no go beat me like for our cell" I regretted being a christian that day.. LOL!

Omo to type no easy oh, yeeeeeee! I dey come.
Typing no easy o bro...I don dey doze off as I dey here...welldone
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by experimentist: 10:46pm On Dec 08, 2013
Pls guys I will post the rest tmrw morning. More stroies to write. More interesting points also. Thnk u all!

2 Likes

Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 08, 2013
Thank God you have gained your freedom, it could happen to anyone, some innocent people are being arrested and jailed just because police don't do their work properly. Our judiciary system get as e be in this country ooooo. I would have loved to follow this thread till morning but I have to go to bed now as I have to go to work tomorrow. @ OP ..... Stay out of trouble and don't smoke Igbo(cannabis) anymore. God be with you.

1 Like

Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by ChiSun27(m): 10:49pm On Dec 08, 2013
Meeehnnn!!!! I almost choked yle readn dis...God 4bid bad thng.
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by EagleNest(m): 10:53pm On Dec 08, 2013
Nigeria as a nation is HELL already, and Nigeria prison is bottom-less pit! I pity the OP.
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by bitingcool: 11:02pm On Dec 08, 2013
Unbelievable!!!! U sure got me laffing my heart out. To have carried ur 'waste' there is unimaginable. Once again, I hail the people of NL

efilefun: [color=#000099][/color][b][/b]Last week monday morning I went to the bank to use ATM and fill some forms sha (so I could receive alert) on my way out I was stopped by some policemen, next thing I heard was " what's in ur possession" I smiled and told them my phones and the money I went to withdraw from the atm, next thing I heard was "you go follow us reach station, we don dey find u tey tey u this criminal" I was surprised and kept laughing cuz I knew there was nothing implicating on me so I followed them, immediately we got there they collected my phone and went thru the messages and phone numbers, immediately they saw my girlz number and those of my elder brothers, (since they out of the country) next thing they said was it belongs to white people I have been "scamming" I told them to cool down so I could show them our conversations but they refused They were like no nigerian girl answers "MI AMOR" then I told them to dial those numbers and if they speak yoruba to anybody who picks the call and didn't respond back they should lock me up but they refused cuz all they wanted was the money they found on me, Dem slap me tire, they kept shouting confess!!! One of dem even hit me with a stick on my stomach.... Immediately I pretend like say I don faint, They were scared but immediately they changed the story that their father was a criminal cuz they believed anything could happen to me @ the long run they released me after collecting the whole 15k I went to withdraw at the bank... I went back to the police station around 8pm on getting there they've closed their office but the window was opened I had a poly bag filled with "my poo' mixed with urine and I poured it inside that same office where I was been tortured, sure this morning dem go dey wash rug like , I also marked the face of the 1 wey hit me with stick, hin time go come soon.
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by arowstev2000: 11:23pm On Dec 08, 2013
experimentist: Pls guys I will post the rest tmrw morning. More stroies to write. More interesting points also. Thnk u all!
y did u start what u will nt b able to finish.......well tanks for sharin xperience I must nt get invovle
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by koboko69: 11:34pm On Dec 08, 2013
OP is either waffi or Benin. I dey wait for THE END!
experimentist: Pls guys I will post the rest tmrw morning. More stroies to write. More interesting points also. Thnk u all!
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by Numerouuuno: 11:40pm On Dec 08, 2013
It would do you more good to change your friends and start making good ones.
You have an above average command of the English language and write well,i don't know why you wanna derail your life by smoking weeds?what if you run mad out of addiction?"Na yaba left case be dat o"
Please,think of the future and start making good use of your life,May God help you.
Goodluck man.

8 Likes

Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by Nobody: 11:53pm On Dec 08, 2013
All these stories about how messed up the system is due to corruption and indiscipline and some people will still fight against having a man like Buhari at the helm of the country to bring sanity to it.

May God help you guys in that hell hole.

1 Like

Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by Nobody: 11:54pm On Dec 08, 2013
EagleNest: Nigeria as a nation is HELL already, and Nigeria prison is bottom-less pit! I pity the OP.

I pity the whole directionless country and its inhabitants.
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by macjive01: 12:01am On Dec 09, 2013
Numero uuuno: It would do you more good to change your friends and start making good ones.
You have an above average command of the English language and write well,i don't know why you wanna derail your life by smoking weeds?what if you run mad out of addiction?"Na yaba left case be dat o"
Please,think of the future and start making good use of your life,May God help you.
Goodluck man.

Abeg go sit down, who doesnt smoke weed nowadays?
Professors and pastors join.
And for ur information , it doesnt make anyone go mad with moderation.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by anitank(f): 12:29am On Dec 09, 2013
Alright dear. Good night
I'm opening this thread once I get to the office tomorrow.

Btw, laughed out loud @ "you wan escape?" grin grin grin grin crazy shitt
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by ibro2much(m): 12:37am On Dec 09, 2013
Guy ya eyes have seen many thing for inside prison oh! I pray say you no go enter there again lai lai o.(amen)
And me too o
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by youthmustwork: 12:52am On Dec 09, 2013
Op u killed ds night.

1 Like

Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by Day11(m): 12:57am On Dec 09, 2013
LOL@ *you won escape*

Like some kinda prison break.

We are living in a failed state where everytin is not working. 80dickies in a single cell room angry
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by amacastel: 2:04am On Dec 09, 2013
Thank God for ur deliverance
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by adde: 2:05am On Dec 09, 2013
OP, your story realy got me asking for more. Its unfortunate its a true life story. Things are happening...
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by touchmeder: 2:11am On Dec 09, 2013
lol
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by redsun(m): 2:17am On Dec 09, 2013
Thank your star they didn't frame you for being in robbers den. For weed,you have a chance of getting out alive if you have people that will settle from outside.
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by Nelrulez(m): 4:17am On Dec 09, 2013
[quote
author=Shigoboy]You asked if its weed that took him to jail? Bro no
small offense that has no punishment once it got to the court of law, I
and my 43 colleagues both male and female spent good 2 weeks at ibara
prison yard abeokuta during my school days as a result of involving in
protest again policemen unlawful act on campus then, where I met a lot
of innocent that have spent years in d prison and not knowing when thy
are going out, the prayer is that one shouldn't fall a victim of
circumstance, I learnt a lot and met a lot of people over there.....well
let me stop here cos I don't just like remembering that.[/quote]
What year? Was @ d same prison for couple of years, though made it outta the place in peace.. Tell me the year and the cell and I'll name your Provost, I.G, commissioner, Interpol, D.P.O, C.J, and prosecutor leave the O.c food and O.c lavatory those ones are not important to me @all...
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by dominique(f): 5:25am On Dec 09, 2013
I read the bean shiit part just before having dinner and it completely messed up my appetite, urgh! The story could be fake but its a true reflection of what prisoners are facing in this country. No human being deserves to live like that sad.

1 Like

Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by Nobody: 6:09am On Dec 09, 2013
Pweedylipsmoi:

Can someone pls tell me y ogugua nd sexkillz were removed 4rm bin mods not dat i care buh i jez wanna know out of curiosity
.you wana knw?....Their Bleep up don too much gan, na im we go kperere them matter for Otunba Seun Junction..
Re: My Experience At Ikoyi Prison With Inmates And Warders by oyeludef(m): 6:18am On Dec 09, 2013
maumau1: i love your story and is very funny . i have been laughing so laugh in my office.
God bless you.
u dey go office on sunday?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

The Long Cobra We Killed During Prayers / Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest / Fire Killed Many In Onitsha: Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.