Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,162 members, 7,860,162 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:02 AM

Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous (11497 Views)

Most Nairaland Guys Have Lost It...and My Plea For Them... / I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Guys Are Gays/bisexual. Proofs. / Why Do Most Nairaland Girls Not Upload Their Pics? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 10, 2013
DARREG: It pains my heart that the mentality of many NL girls is that any guy that tries to get to know them better wants to know the "colour of her skirt"
in as much as I know that y'll(girls) are just tryn to be safe and acting based on previous experiences...you should always try to give a benefit of a doubt.
I mean the fact that many Nigerians are scammers, does not mean you and I are scammers naa...I respect women a lot and Sex has not even crossed my mind
until you mentioned it...so dont make illogical conclusions against me before you even get to know me in person!

Bros, the more you talk, the more you look desperate. No girl want a desperate guy. Besides, you are not ugly or crippled... Rest for the matter and get someone offline. No be by force. The summary of it all is you make seem like you are unattractive to the opposite sex offline or a rejected stone.

You are also dispensing so much energy on a procedure that would rarely yield the desired results.

--my take.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 10, 2013
@2sexy, wetin? undecided
Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by DARREG(m): 1:08pm On Dec 10, 2013
I understand you my brother...I kind-off regret opening this thread sef...its like the way I thought people reason only happen in my mind...Who knows how I can close this thread sef?
2s£xy:

Bros, the more you talk, the more you look desperate. No girl want a desperate guy. Besides, you are not ugly or crippled... Rest for the matter and get someone offline. No be by force. The summary of it all is you make seem like you are unattractive to the opposite sex offline or a rejected stone.

You are also dispensing so much energy on a procedure that would rarely yield the desired results.

--my take.

1 Like

Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 10, 2013
DARREG: I understand you my brother...I kind-off regret opening this thread sef...its like the way I thought people reason only happen in my mind...Who knows how I can close this thread sef?
Now you are talking. Bro, you don't seem to understand how Nairaland operate.

Bro, just catch fun, mingle and "swingle", crack joke, flirt and every other things will be added onto you!

Ask 190 She is a regular customer wink

1 Like

Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by 190: 1:37pm On Dec 10, 2013
grin grin grin

yeye boy grin
Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by MrBiggStuff(m): 7:01pm On Dec 10, 2013
Hello lerteef,190,ogeyof,tabt
Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by ella2136(f): 9:31pm On Dec 10, 2013
190: sad but true

Most Nairaland girls have never stepped into MR BIGGS before undecided
n.a. lie grin

1 Like

Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by 190: 9:33pm On Dec 10, 2013
ella2136: n.a. lie grin

wetin be LIE

Okay how much is the price of Pounded yam with Vegetable soup and SNAIL sold in Mr Biggs angry

1 Like

Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by seangy4konji: 11:07pm On Dec 10, 2013
come to sexuality section and join the trend of lots of ashawo joints in your area..You wont be surprised that you will bonk nl BABE YOU ARE WASTING YOUR mb on to send previous PM too will be riding you with just 1000k Naira....Dont waste your time...You have money abiList of ashi joints awaits you at the sexuality section...dont dull!!!

1 Like

Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by DARREG(m): 9:57am On Dec 11, 2013
I dont think I can ever have any sexu9al relationship with anyone that I do not have a strong emotional relationship for...Its not like I av anything really serious against people that patronize them o but I am just wondering how I would enjoy doing someone I dont know her name, origin, mentality, etc(i av neva tried it before though)...but you can PM me numbers sha...I dont mind getting to know a
few classy ones personally(its also an adventure) since NL girls are behaving immature...thanks for ur help and I would be expecting the phone number
seangy4konji: come to sexuality section and join the trend of lots of ashawo joints in your area..You wont be surprised that you will bonk nl BABE YOU ARE WASTING YOUR mb on to send previous PM too will be riding you with just 1000k Naira....Dont waste your time...You have money abiList of ashi joints awaits you at the sexuality section...dont dull!!!
Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by DCONE1(m): 12:24pm On Dec 11, 2013
ogeoflyf:

Ayam hia ooooo!!! grin
awwwww there you are... we are missing you oooh.....@careless I HAVE FOUND OGEOFLYF.......remaining sweet tabt.....wonder where she is.....i'm missing her toooo......ina kike...ko kai ma kin gudu...*smiles*
Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by Beehorn(f): 3:04pm On Dec 11, 2013
Mr op i pray u gt 2 meet ur missin rib...just be patient.
Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by Alleinad(f): 12:23am On Dec 12, 2013
[quote author=DC-ONE][/quote]
hi there.
Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by DCONE1(m): 6:56am On Dec 12, 2013
Alleinad:
hi there.
Yellow hello there @alleinad how are you doing.
Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by drnoel: 7:31am On Dec 12, 2013
skydeep: Awww! Pathetic cheesy. You obviously don't have the ingredients to make an average Nigerian girl get your attention. There are a lot of successful dudes that have the skills to bring a girl here on NL down on her feet and pleading to be with them. You got no flows dude! tongue. You gotta seek advice from the chairmen on this forum cheesy.

Keep the fire burning and keep hunting while you are active cool

Goodluck!

? Why are Nigerian women like this. Is this a curse on our Nigerian sisters?ßß
Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by DCONE1(m): 7:57am On Dec 12, 2013
@skydeep YOU NEED PRAYERS.
Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by skydeep(f): 8:16am On Dec 12, 2013
DC-ONE:
@skydeep YOU NEED PRAYERS.
We all need prayers cool
Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by skydeep(f): 8:18am On Dec 12, 2013
drnoel:

? Why are Nigerian women like this. Is this a curse on our Nigerian sisters?ßß
Pardon?
Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by DCONE1(m): 8:29am On Dec 12, 2013
skydeep:
We all need prayers cool
yess we do...but some need it mre than others.
Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by skydeep(f): 8:35am On Dec 12, 2013
DC-ONE:
yess we do...but some need it mre than others.
I guess you need it more right? cool

1 Like

Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by zeb04(f): 8:39am On Dec 12, 2013
Lol dunno y op is waisting his tym,there r pretty gals everywhr(on ur street). Just ask one out nd stop al dis long talk
Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 12, 2013
i don't want to believe that human beings actually come on NL to meet people particularly the opposite gender dude NL is like a virtual reality, even if you meet someone on here the chances of something tangible emerging are at most 2% in my opinion..... forget it, focus on the real world

1 Like

Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 12, 2013
I just added "tea" to ur food
DC-ONE:
awwwww there you are... we are missing you oooh.....@careless I HAVE FOUND OGEOFLYF.......remaining sweet tabt.....wonder where she is.....i'm missing her toooto......ina kike...ko kai ma kin gudu...*smiles*
Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by DCONE1(m): 3:06pm On Dec 12, 2013
Seanord: I just added "tea" to ur food
Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 12, 2013
DC-ONE:
awwwww there you are... we are missing you oooh.....@careless I HAVE FOUND OGEOFLYF.......remaining sweet tabt.....wonder where she is.....i'm missing her toooo......ina kike...ko kai ma kin gudu...*smiles*
Eyah,anything for me? undecided
Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by DCONE1(m): 3:08pm On Dec 12, 2013
Seanord: I just added "tea" to ur food
hahaha brosss abegoooo nor put me for trouble....na "too"....i put if you add "oto" you are on your own oooh...

1 Like

Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by DCONE1(m): 3:24pm On Dec 12, 2013
Tabh:
Eyah,anything for me? undecided
sooo much for you my dear.
Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 12, 2013
DC-ONE:
sooo much for you my dear.
Spill it and let's roll. wink

1 Like

Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by DCONE1(m): 3:52pm On Dec 12, 2013
Tabh:
Spill it and let's roll. wink
kisses and flowers ,free stuffs, shopping spree,treats and trips....you name it.
Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 12, 2013
DC-ONE:
kisses and flowers ,free stuffs, shopping spree,treats and trips....you name it.
That sounds romantic wink
Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by DCONE1(m): 4:31pm On Dec 12, 2013
Tabh:
That sounds romantic wink
yeah... With soo much more that stretches your imagination to be shared between only you and I.
Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 12, 2013
DC-ONE:
yeah... With soo much more that stretches your imagination to be shared between only you and I.
At your own risk!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Impregnate Me Or I Die…..(18+) / k / Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.