Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,148 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous (11389 Views)

Most Nairaland Guys Have Lost It...and My Plea For Them... / I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Guys Are Gays/bisexual. Proofs. / Why Do Most Nairaland Girls Not Upload Their Pics? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by skydeep(f): 2:09pm On Dec 08, 2013
benkings: funi enouqh u jst replied by quotinq him undecided
Did what I wrote answered his questions?

Where did you keep your brain? undecided

1 Like

Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 08, 2013
Like what you seeing? tongue
190: **Looking at lorretta's face** undecided
Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by Vivly(f): 2:10pm On Dec 08, 2013
It only takes a mature and classy guy to find a mature and classy lady. You can't be more than who you are. Sorry.

2 Likes

Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by 190: 2:11pm On Dec 08, 2013
**Looking at vivly's face***
Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 08, 2013
190: okay those girls saying Nairaland guys aint good..

answer these questions

1) what the price of chicken nuggets in Mr Biggs
2) how many international airports are in Nigeria
3) when was the last time you visited lagos
4) have you ever crossed cotonu border before undecided
5) have you heard of something called RED WINE before and what does it taste like
6) What is the price of Small stout or Gulder in your area

Answer these questions comprehensively angry
1. You are the one who pays so u should know angry
2. As many as Nigeria has
3. Yes to the garri markets and back
4. I know all sorts of palm wine
5. N100
Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by skydeep(f): 2:13pm On Dec 08, 2013
Mondisweets:
5. N100
Smh
Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by Miner13: 2:16pm On Dec 08, 2013
190: **Looking at vivly's face***

hei hei hei
190 come back here.

Did you mean or you are vivly is local and unadventurous?
Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by Acidosis(m): 2:19pm On Dec 08, 2013
lorretta u: Well dear, nairaland has a good number of classy girls I can say that.( Jaguda babes dey too cheesy
The thing is the attitude of most men on nairaland is piss poor. Definitely not all of them.
The cool guys don't always comment on thread but when you interact with them you can tell they are mature.
The childish guys are soooo many that plenty ladies may have just decided not to associate with anyone of them to avoid insult and what have you. If I was sinlge and ready to mingle, sure thing is I'd really think twice about mingling with any nairaland dude. Except a select few that I can vouch for.
Imagine one thread like that where 80percent of the men were saying all women including their mothers and sisters are prostitutes. And they were saying it with pride. Do you expect a normal girl not to be afraid of mingling with such people? What if after the so-called date the guy comes here to open a thread on how whorish the lady was? If na me I go fear o
Don't blame them pls. Just help your fellow guys learn how to respect ladies

Meanwhile the cool guys are having the time of their lives with sexy nairaland babes. I mean the boss guys wink
They so respect themselves a girl won't have a choice but to trip grin
who doesn't love a self respecting man?

Your signature is a live illustration of op's distress...
Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 08, 2013
Personally I feel the problem is always with the nairaland guys, they want to go after "classy girls" they can't keep up with. Too pretentious, there is no need to pretending to be something you are not. So someone is ur adventurous simply because they don't want to do certain things with you Biko if they are very local do enlighten us on what you call being trendy? undecided

Quite a good number of the guys on NL are quite ghetto I must say...
Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by Miner13: 2:21pm On Dec 08, 2013
Mondisweets:
5. N100

Mondisweet why are you falling my hand now
Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by DARREG(m): 2:22pm On Dec 08, 2013
In that case it is safe to say i am suffering from the sins of my predecessors...which is not meant to be so...i believe everyone should be judged individually and not based on another persons misfits
lorretta u: Well dear, nairaland has a good number of classy girls I can say that.( Jaguda babes dey too cheesy
The thing is the attitude of most men on nairaland is piss poor. Definitely not all of them.
The cool guys don't always comment on thread but when you interact with them you can tell they are mature.
The childish guys are soooo many that plenty ladies may have just decided not to associate with anyone of them to avoid insult and what have you. If I was sinlge and ready to mingle, sure thing is I'd really think twice about mingling with any nairaland dude. Except a select few that I can vouch for.
Imagine one thread like that where 80percent of the men were saying all women including their mothers and sisters are prostitutes. And they were saying it with pride. Do you expect a normal girl not to be afraid of mingling with such people? What if after the so-called date the guy comes here to open a thread on how whorish the lady was? If na me I go fear o
Don't blame them pls. Just help your fellow guys learn how to respect ladies

Meanwhile the cool guys are having the time of their lives with sexy nairaland babes. I mean the boss guys wink
They so respect themselves a girl won't have a choice but to trip grin
who doesn't love a self respecting man?
Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by stevecantrell: 2:24pm On Dec 08, 2013
DARREG: i joined nairaland since 2009 thinking i would be able to enjoy myself but one thing i have noticed about the girls here is that they are not ready to mingle. Most of them have this holier than thou atitude like they are above all guys. i am tired of socializing with this kind of girls.
i dont know if i'm the only guy experiencing this or i am the one meeting the wrong girls but i am pissed and gat to say this.
i look forward to a nairaland with classy chicks!
i have a dream that one day i would not have to show my PICTURE and my place of work before my PMs are replied...

Get out in the real world. NL is virtual reality !
Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by pendo89(f): 2:25pm On Dec 08, 2013
How about you try this one- shehe thinks that you are sending her too many messages-https://www.nairaland.com/squra

Anyway the people posting here are the people you mingle with in the real world, how about you try the dating section and declare your intentions?
I am sure a good no of girls /gays lol will respond then you can sift them.
Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by Miner13: 2:27pm On Dec 08, 2013
skydeep:
Did what I wrote answered his questions?

Where did you keep your brain? undecided

I guess he habernate his brain inside cockrouch head
Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 08, 2013
OP you're too arrogant! You wanted people to nominate a girl to take on a date as if going out with you is a kinda privilege... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by skydeep(f): 2:29pm On Dec 08, 2013
Miner13:

I guess he habernate his brain inside cockrouch head
Obviously grin
Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by DARREG(m): 2:30pm On Dec 08, 2013
you just nailed the nail on the head!!!...i dont know why ladies are like that....a guy would definitely feel discouraged after seeing that
Acidosis:

Your signature is a live illustration of op's distress...
Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by 190: 2:32pm On Dec 08, 2013
90% of Nairaland girls do not know how to cook, clean or wash

they are always online arguing with me

Just look at Mondisweets or lorreta do you think these girls can cook

Like seriously angry

2 Likes

Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by DARREG(m): 2:33pm On Dec 08, 2013
i am far from that boothang...even though i might have every reason to be...i wanted that because i just really became a regular on nairaland last month and i dont really know d nice ladies here...and i bliv evry1 is special in its own way, i mean its a priviledge for me to go out with my date and its also a priviledge for my date to go out with me...its vice-versa...in other news each time i see ur handle i remember "GAME OF THRONES"...u remind me of dat lady with dragons
Khalessi: OP you're too arrogant! You wanted people to nominate a girl to take on a date as if going out with you is a kinda privilege... undecided
Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by 190: 2:33pm On Dec 08, 2013
skydeep, popowaa or alutacontinua are simply another case undecided

there's nothing they can do!

Only thing they care about is food, food food and more food grin
Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 08, 2013
190: 90% of Nairaland girls do not know how to cook, clean or wash

Like seriously angry
my food will make u stick to me like glue. Don't go there tongue
Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by 190: 2:38pm On Dec 08, 2013
Mondisweets: my food will make u stick to me like glue. Don't go there tongue

Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by pendo89(f): 2:38pm On Dec 08, 2013
190,the spoiler doing his thing.

@poster ask 190 how he does it... I think he's nl's official casanova and his tips might help.
Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 08, 2013
190 you used to be funny 2000 years ago, all this Nigerian girls, nairaland girls ish is now stale.#yawns undecided

2 Likes

Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by jaybee3(m): 2:40pm On Dec 08, 2013
I don't believe it

I hope you know there is no age limit on nl
Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by skydeep(f): 2:41pm On Dec 08, 2013
190: skydeep, popowaa or alutacontinua are simply another case undecided

there's nothing they can do!

Only thing they care about is food, food food and more food grin
grin

Pathetic
Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 08, 2013
grin grin

Like seriously angry
come eat sunday rice
And I finished cooking before u even woke up

Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by DARREG(m): 2:41pm On Dec 08, 2013
Nadia wats up...are u done schooling or affected by ASUU strike? and whats the meaning of Uzoba?
Nadia_SA1: Kpele op
Uzoba strong
Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 08, 2013
OP no Nigerian girl will jump at the chance to go on a date with you! You're not a celebrity...if you want a girl on nairaland go after one. undecided
Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by DARREG(m): 2:45pm On Dec 08, 2013
In a way i cant fault your premise cos if i dont get why they are not very confident of themselves in real life...all their self esteem is in cyberspace(i was not refering to loreta and mondisweet o)

Like seriously angry
Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by Enegod(m): 2:47pm On Dec 08, 2013
see as all the girls here the vex... am shocked!!!!
Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by 190: 2:48pm On Dec 08, 2013
lorretta u: grin grin come eat sunday rice
And I finished cooking before u even woke up

Hmm . . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Snack Or Meal? Very Big Breasted Lady Shows Off Her Breasts On Instagram / Please how can i buy power when still owing aedc / The Interesting Culture Of Boobs Flashing At The Mardi Gras Festival, Brazil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.