Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,923 members, 7,835,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous (11433 Views)

Most Nairaland Guys Have Lost It...and My Plea For Them... / I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Guys Are Gays/bisexual. Proofs. / Why Do Most Nairaland Girls Not Upload Their Pics? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by DCONE1(m): 6:54pm On Dec 12, 2013
@tabh....ina son ki
Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 12, 2013
DC-ONE:
@tabh....ina son ki
Just like that ko?
Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by DCONE1(m): 7:38pm On Dec 12, 2013
Tabh:
Just like that ko?
wanna get to know you...ba ni lamba ki.
Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 12, 2013
DC-ONE:
wanna get to know you...ba ni lamba ki.
Are you rich and handsome? undecided
Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by DCONE1(m): 8:04pm On Dec 12, 2013
Tabh:
yes i am.
And are you beautiful and well groomed / mannered? smiley wink by the way ina son in ga hoton ki...
Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by 190: 8:08pm On Dec 12, 2013
Tabh:
undecided undecided
Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 12, 2013
DC-ONE:
yes i am.
And are you beautiful and well groomed / mannered? smiley wink by the way ina son in ga hoton ki...
No i'm ugly and ill-mannerd embarassed
Bani da hoto.
Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 12, 2013
lorretta u: Well dear, nairaland has a good number of classy girls I can say that.( Jaguda babes dey too cheesy
The thing is the attitude of most men on nairaland is piss poor. Definitely not all of them.
The cool guys don't always comment on thread but when you interact with them you can tell they are mature.
The childish guys are soooo many that plenty ladies may have just decided not to associate with anyone of them to avoid insult and what have you. If I was sinlge and ready to mingle, sure thing is I'd really think twice about mingling with any nairaland dude. Except a select few that I can vouch for.
Imagine one thread like that where 80percent of the men were saying all women including their mothers and sisters are prostitutes. And they were saying it with pride. Do you expect a normal girl not to be afraid of mingling with such people? What if after the so-called date the guy comes here to open a thread on how whorish the lady was? If na me I go fear o
Don't blame them pls. Just help your fellow guys learn how to respect ladies

Meanwhile the cool guys are having the time of their lives with sexy nairaland babes. I mean the boss guys wink
They so respect themselves a girl won't have a choice but to trip grin
who doesn't love a self respecting man?
You're always making sense in your comments, keep it up, its very nice. You said the truth and to add to what you already said, Nigerians aren't good for online dating- both guys and girls...we are too selfish...we often act without considering how the other person feels and wouldn't mind disclosing our private discussions with our so-called e-dates on social forums like this just to catch some minute fun and fame, and that's y its risky for any guy or girl to dive into a relationship or affair with a lady/guy he/she met on nairaland. You can't even tell who is who...some are teens here to pass time and may ridicule you after all.

So op, if u want to find a date on nairaland, I would advice u to look outside the regular posters on romance section and go to other sections that focuses more about life challenges.

Sections like: literature, fashion, business, job/career....family and education....there u will meet matured females who joined nairaland for a good purpose cos most regular posters on romance section seem to be married, in a relationship, etc and just here to while away time and maybe to play around online and never ready to get serious. Another set are teens that just want e-buddy and nothing more.

Lastly, if u want to meet the few matured females on romance section, just be active on romance section. So don't blame the matured and classy ladies (as u put it) for being cautious on this forum cos there has been a lot of bad news and stories abt internet dates plus the number of irrelevant threads being churned out by guys on this section are all disturbing and discouraging to say. But y do u prefer to meet a classy lady online and not offline

3 Likes

Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by DCONE1(m): 8:38pm On Dec 12, 2013
Tabh:
No i'm ugly and ill-mannerd embarassed
Bani da hoto.
...i dont believe you tabh...i think you are very pretty that the flowers would envy your beauty...the stars would wish they have your glow and the sun would wanna shine like you....plus i havent seen any ill post of yours so far on NL
Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 12, 2013
DC-ONE:
...i dont believe you tabh...i think you are very pretty that the flowers would envy your beauty...the stars would wish they have your glow and the sun would wanna shine like you....plus i havent seen any ill post of yours so far on NL
I'm blushing. Did you do poetry in school or something?
Do you write poem as well? smiley
Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 12, 2013
2s£xy:

Bros, the more you talk, the more you look desperate. No girl want a desperate guy. Besides, you are not ugly or crippled... Rest for the matter and get someone offline. No be by force. The summary of it all is you make seem like you are unattractive to the opposite sex offline or a rejected stone.

You are also dispensing so much energy on a procedure that would rarely yield the desired results.

--my take.
I love reading your comments, always blunt and real...never trying to cover up to suit a particular set of readers, keep it up 2sexysmiley

I have come to realise that most guys who are so desperate and keen on getting hooked online are often those who lack some qualities women desire in a man- looks, finance, confidence, intelligence, creativity and wisdom. Cos I find it difficult to believe that a man with the aforementioned qualities would come online for the sole purpose of finding love or date...a man may meet someone online by chance, that's fine, but joining an online platform just to get girls sound desperate and nasty to me.

Same goes with ladies....u know when internet social media first had its fall in Nigeria- 2009 to 2012, a lot of Nigerian girls rushed into all internet websites and social network platforms solely to meet that dream man they see on TV, in movies:

Tall, dark, handsome, rich, God-fearing, good-mannered, caring, kind, etc and in the process, many got their fingers burnt; many lost their female pride, some lost their lives, others got used and dumped in disheartening ways and the aftermath stories started flying here and there online and making others to take caution and the wise ones withdrew and realised that truly its not greener on the other side like they presumed.

That opened the eyes of many Nigerian girls- they read negative stories of how their fellow girls were mistreated, used and dumped by guys they met online whom they tot were saints.

And guys too learnt from stories other guys told abt meeting ugly, ill-mannered girls online after years of e-dating only to meet a very ugly, ill-mannered and class-less girl...

1 Like

Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 12, 2013
190: 90% of Nairaland girls do not know how to cook, clean or wash

they are always online arguing with me

Just look at Mondisweets or lorreta do you think these girls can cook

Like seriously angry
This guy won't ever stop making my ribs jinglegringrin but then, ladies, pls have a rethink on this post...some matured guys who visit nairaland maybe thinking about this even though 190 made it a joke....being online, especially on romance section 24-7 like he said, if at all its true sounds absurd and disturbing for a matured lady.

Everything in life should have limit unless its something that's fetching u money. While u waste most of ur time here, the owner of the forum smiles to the bank monthly, come on let's use this forum to better our own lives than just for unrewarding fun o.

People are using nairaland and other social platforms and forums to transform their lives financially and academically, pls try and have a positive testimony b4 u leave here...

Imagine someone that spends 4 hours on nairaland chit-chatting daily, in one month its 120 hours...multiply it into 12 and u will realise how many days u spent on nairaland alone wasting time while others are making money and turning their lives around.

Don't let nairaland become a habit cos if it does, u are finished and u will only realise it when u clock 40 and above.

Use it with caution...and if u must be online for long here, why not go to the business section or fashion section to learn some vital skills....I know that many may hate me for this, but while u do, meditate on it tonight. Goodnight all.

1 Like

Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by DCONE1(m): 9:48pm On Dec 12, 2013
DailyNews: This guy won't ever stop making my ribs jinglegringrin but then, ladies, pls have a rethink on this post...some matured guys who visit nairaland maybe thinking about this even though 190 made it a joke....being online, especially on romance section 24-7 like he said, if at all its true sounds absurd and disturbing for a matured lady.

Everything in life should have limit unless its something that's fetching u money. While u waste most of ur time here, the owner of the forum smiles to the bank monthly, come on let's use this forum to better our own lives than just for unrewarding fun o.

People are using nairaland and other social platforms and forums to transform their lives financially and academically, pls try and have a positive testimony b4 u leave here...

Imagine someone that spends 4 hours on nairaland chit-chatting daily, in one month its 120 hours...multiply it into 12 and u will realise how many days u spent on nairaland alone wasting time while others are making money and turning their lives around.

Don't let nairaland become a habit cos if it does, u are finished and u will only realise it when u clock 40 and above.

Use it with caution...and if u must be online for long here, why not go to the business section or fashion section to learn some vital skills....I know that many may hate me for this, but while u do, meditate on it tonight. Goodnight all.
thank you for this piece....infact i love you (no homo).enjoy your nite rest.

1 Like

Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by DCONE1(m): 10:07pm On Dec 12, 2013
Tabh:
I'm blushing. Did you do poetry in school or something?
Do you write poem as well? smiley
yeah....i did literature in my secondary school SS1 way back....and we had a strict literature teacher who forced us to cram a whole 23 abi 32 figures of speech and he made us read so many literature books...so he made me to like literature by force...and it opened my understanding and exposes me to the beautiful world of poetry........and i have stopped writing peoms but you can inspire me to pick up my pen. .
Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 12, 2013
DC-ONE:
yeah....i did literature in my secondary school SS1 way back....and we had a strict literature teacher who forced us to cram a whole 23 abi 32 figures of speech and he made us read so many literature books...so he made me to like literature by force...and it opened my understanding and exposes me to the beautiful world of poetry........and i have stopped writing peoms but you can inspire me to pick up my pen. .
That is good to know..you have a good memory of secsch events hmmmm.
Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by DCONE1(m): 10:37pm On Dec 12, 2013
Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by nekaa(f): 11:17am On Dec 13, 2013
LOL, like seriouslI would say the exact opposite for most of the ladies here, nt like I have met anyone of them buh from their sense of reasoning (most of the time o nt all the time) I am amazed.
Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by DCONE1(m): 12:59pm On Dec 13, 2013

1 Like

Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by DARREG(m): 8:26am On Dec 18, 2013
Do you want to take advantage of this xmas period by winning freebies then visit http://kono247.com/12daysofchristmas-0 to win various exciting offers
Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by DCONE1(m): 11:42pm On Dec 18, 2013
Wats good peeeeps....hope ya'll doing well..GOD bless your hearts this season.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

What My Gynaecology Friend Told Me About Young Sexually Active Females. / As I grow Older....The Negative Impacts Of These Acts Starts Showing Up / Working In A Girls-only Secondary School As A Male Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.