Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous (11429 Views)

Most Nairaland Guys Have Lost It...and My Plea For Them... / I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Guys Are Gays/bisexual. Proofs. / Why Do Most Nairaland Girls Not Upload Their Pics? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by Alleinad(f): 8:48pm On Dec 08, 2013
lorretta u: Well u know
So many horrible things happening and no one is doing anything about it. We talk n talk n talk yet the powers that be won't listen to us
Everyone is so violent. And rude.
And wickedness everywhere.
The attitude of the poor towards d rich is envious
That of the rich towards the poor is condescedning n contemptous
And the attitude of the poor towards their fellow poor people is appalling

NO LOVE in the heart of the city
It's breaking my heart cry cry cry
it is well, God is in control.
Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by fijiano202(m): 8:55pm On Dec 08, 2013
Wetin una dey talk since Morning,OP if u don see plenty girls no forget ur padi
Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 08, 2013
lorretta u: Exactly
But some guys if you don't reply their PMs
You'll turn to their enemy. They'll keep following you from thread to thread insulting you. True personal experience.

Lol smiley
tell me abt it grin
Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by robonski15(m): 9:04pm On Dec 08, 2013
ogeoflyf: Op thnk God you said most undecided

@op there are lots of classy girls on NL.. A very classy girl like ogeoflyf kiss

2 Likes

Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by DCONE1(m): 9:05pm On Dec 08, 2013
Thank u op....even the ones dat you guys are hyping as NL queens...from S.A to where ever i just shake my head and laff...(i curve my mouth)

1 Like

Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 08, 2013
xynerise:
You are even among tongue
Sharap there and focus on your antelopes. undecided
Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by DARREG(m): 9:10pm On Dec 08, 2013
are u in lag? if yes wat are ur plans for diz xmas period
Mondisweets: tell me abt it grin
Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 08, 2013
DARREG: why say that?....i already sent you a PM but did not get a reply hence am sayn u shud do it from ur end
Did i fall in your category? Ah thought you's looking for classy NL chicks,imma razz one you don't need me do you?.
I didn't get any pm from you or do you need a tutorial on how to use it?
Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 08, 2013
DARREG: are u in lag? if yes wat are ur plans for diz xmas period
i will be in ekiti planting yam
Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 08, 2013
Mondisweets: i will be in ekiti planting yam
grin grin
Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by ogeoflyf(f): 9:17pm On Dec 08, 2013

Lmfao!! grin grin cheesy
Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by ogeoflyf(f): 9:18pm On Dec 08, 2013
Seanord: you definitely do not fall in thier category...fair babes like you cannot be razz and local...am biased about skin colour in a way...and u con get front and back again...u too set!!!!! u suppose apply na...op get money to spend well well o https://www.nairaland.com/1545529/nominate-nairaland-babe-should-take/2

smiley.
Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by ogeoflyf(f): 9:19pm On Dec 08, 2013
robonski15:

@op there are lots of classy girls on NL.. A very classy girl like ogeoflyf kiss
kiss
Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by DARREG(m): 9:20pm On Dec 08, 2013
you dont have to be all defensive on me...NL girls sha...and its obvious you dont understand wat i mean by classy...i just said that to limit my search...let me ask u diz...wud u accept to go out on a date wit an oshodi agbero?
Tabh:
Did i fall in your category? Ah thought you's looking for classy NL chicks,imma razz one you don't need me do you?.
I didn't get any pm from you or do you need a tutorial on how to use it?
Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by sopoundz(m): 9:21pm On Dec 08, 2013
driving dwn 2 ekiti lemme wait 4 your arrival. whr wuld you b Ado, ise-emure, Ijan, ijesa-isu, ikole?
Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by DARREG(m): 9:23pm On Dec 08, 2013
as a woman thinketh in her heart so is she....dat shall be ur portion diz year and next year...say amen
Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 08, 2013
DARREG: you dont have to be all defensive on me...NL girls sha...and its obvious you dont understand wat i mean by classy...i just said that to limit my search...let me ask u diz...wud u accept to go out on a date wit an oshodi agbero?
If you would gimme the definition for classy.?

Who is oshodi agbero
Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by Caseless: 9:27pm On Dec 08, 2013
lorretta u: Well u know
So many horrible things happening and no one is doing anything about it. We talk n talk n talk yet the powers that be won't listen to us
Everyone is so violent. And rude.
And wickedness everywhere.
The attitude of the poor towards d rich is envious
That of the rich towards the poor is condescedning n contemptous
And the attitude of the poor towards their fellow poor people is appalling

NO LOVE in the heart of the city
It's breaking my heart cry cry cry
i feel ur pain, sis! cry cry

we shouldn't allow stereotype to take the better of us, we can get rid of social echymosis nigeria is faced with. We must learn to internalize our social and national values against all odds. You and i ain't the architect of this 'structure' called nigeria and its attached problems, but we're feeding from the shortcrust pastry it has to offer. I guess we're victims of something we can't maintain or tackle.

you must rise up above the water to stay afloat and you might just be the person to bring the needed change, who knows.

This can only come to fore when u stand up to d challenge. Be steadfast, resilient cos if u dont get urself in the struggle , there is no way these crop of empty heads will not continue to rule us. The change we're looking for cannot come through offensive siggy, but through active siggy! i appeal u change ur siggy pls because of non nigerians we might not want to see us insulting our own country.

my compeer, thanks for ur understanding.....

*shakes her like a compatriot and d future first female president of nigeria*

1 Like

Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by Caseless: 9:28pm On Dec 08, 2013
Tabh:

Who is oshodi agbero
hope u are not about to break bottle......
Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 08, 2013
caseless: hope u are not about to break bottle......
Don Allah menene oshodi abgero?...
Su dan iska da suna park ne ko wa?
Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by DARREG(m): 9:32pm On Dec 08, 2013
ok we are going to take it one after the other.....1) Are you presentable?
Tabh:

Who is oshodi agbero
Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 08, 2013
Op are you high on paw paw leaves or what? NL gals are awesome.

1 Like

Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by DARREG(m): 9:33pm On Dec 08, 2013
you are hausa?
Tabh:
Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 08, 2013
DARREG: ok we are going to take it one after the other.....1) Are you presentable?
My friend told you how i look the other time,i scolded her for exposing my ugliness.
Tabhi no fine,her mama like her..
Oshodi agbero is what?
Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 08, 2013
Bukato3: Op are you high on paw paw leaves or what? NL gals are awesome.
give me examples!!!!
Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by DARREG(m): 9:43pm On Dec 08, 2013
this is wat they call negative psychology....u are tryn to make sure i am not dissapointed....being presentable is not even totally about the physical apearance...and if u av ever been to lagos u wud know oshodi....d taots dat normally get money from d conductors are refered to as "agbero"
Tabh:
My friend told you how i look the other time,i scolded her for exposing my ugliness.
Tabhi no fine,her mama like her..
Oshodi agbero is what?
Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by Caseless: 9:49pm On Dec 08, 2013
Tabh:
agbero literally means 'garage tout' and oshodi is a place in lagos. waye ya kiraki haka? kigeyamun sunanshi , zan huramishi wuta yanzu nan...ba sai kinyi fada dashi ba.
Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by Caseless: 9:51pm On Dec 08, 2013
Bukato3: Op are you high on paw paw leaves or what? NL gals are awesome.
to kaji customer! sampled them all....
Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 08, 2013
DARREG: this is wat they call negative psychology....u are tryn to make sure i am not dissapointed....being presentable is not even totally about the physical apearance...and if u av ever been to lagos u wud know oshodi....d taots dat normally get money from d conductors are refered to as "agbero"
Oh my bad,abgero,(touts) su mai taurin kai kenan..in sun mutu Allah ne ya kawo..lol.

Oh well,see you are contradicting yourself. I asked you to define 'classy', u mentioned abgero.
You asked if i'm presentable,i said no. Then you said presentable is not about physical. Then what is 'presentable'?
Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 08, 2013
caseless: agbero literally means 'garage tout' and oshodi is a place in lagos. waye ya kiraki haka? kigeyamun sunanshi , zan huramishi wuta yanzu nan...ba sai kinyi fada dashi ba.
Lol,ba wai ya kira ni tout,lol. Ya na mu tambaya ne. He asked if i would date oshodi abgero grin,cool down babana. grin
Re: Most Nairaland Girls Are Very Local And Unadventurous by Caseless: 10:01pm On Dec 08, 2013
ogeoflyf:
kiss
sms!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Snack Or Meal? Very Big Breasted Lady Shows Off Her Breasts On Instagram / Pls Guyz Help Me With A Interesting Series Movie That I Should Download * / Please how can i buy power when still owing aedc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.