Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,435 members, 7,812,299 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone (68685 Views)

My Experience About Tecno / More Facts About Tecno Boom J7 / I Need Some Info About Tecno N3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 12, 2013
Terrible command of the English language. You should work on your communication skills rather than reviewing a tech company whose ingenuity is far ahead when compared to your intellectual standard.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by winteriscoming: 6:56pm On Dec 12, 2013
ocelot2006: So you wrote that long epistle........all cos you could not install a couple of games on the Tecno A+ ? .......huh.... undecided

as in. Been playing fifa 14 for a while now on my A+

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by BluStreak(m): 6:58pm On Dec 12, 2013
Vic-jay:
forget talk my guy. l have a phantom tab and samsung note 2 and i prefer the phantom

Na lie joooor. Maybe cos the samsung screen is smaller. Try the Note 8 and come back and say the same. Is it Tecno's poor font resolution/ quality or their wack landscape mode typing capability? Too much to get it trashed joooor.
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by roland2rule(m): 6:59pm On Dec 12, 2013
Oloshi, omo QPR
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by Isaacsamuel: 7:01pm On Dec 12, 2013
one of the best thing that happen to us is tekano. with small money you can enjoy your life to the fullest and safe more, tecno of #10.000 is equal to Samsung of #40,000

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by lakefist(m): 7:09pm On Dec 12, 2013
dryakson: Good day 2 u all.

Well what am about to say here may sound funny and maybe not strange to some of you who may have observed or reasoned facts with me.

Actually, since This so called Chinese company(Techno) invade to mobile market with Android device,it have being the talk of the town and they are really making it,but I can say not to the Top.

Techno brought cheap,beautiful, well designed Android devices and really its good but u can only reason facts with me and also seethe truth if only u have used some other Android devices.

Well if you are those dat buy Android devices for entertainment such as gaming,I advice u don't go for Techno because you will be disappointed on what you will see there.

Honestly,am so much disappointed in that much talked techno device(Phantom A+),men d phone was really awesome when it comes to design but my friend described the phone as Techno Phantom A scrab (I can't believe this).

Well I got to believe it when I got the phone and tried to install some top gameloft HD games,it keep saying not compitable,men this scrab bleeped up..dam!!

To cut the thing short techno is a good mobile company but I advice that if u are buying it just for gaming, better forget about it cos u will be so much disappointed,I advice u get yourself HTC,Samsung or Sony for better gaming experience......

Use full or not?...comment if you have any question to ask....luv you all.
One word for you " Go and Die'
Agbaya like you still dey play game.
Go to tecno n3 thread and see the wonders the phone is doing with Hd games.
For your information it is not TECHNO it is TECNO ..ODE BURUKU
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by winteriscoming: 7:09pm On Dec 12, 2013
ocelot2006: So you wrote that long epistle........all cos you could not install a couple of games on the Tecno A+ ? .......huh.... undecided
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by winteriscoming: 7:09pm On Dec 12, 2013
wallflower:

R&grin? Programmers? Seriously? They're using vanilla android running on hardware they bought rather than designed themselves and you're talking about Research and Development, all tecno does is buy a cheap generic and rod device slap their boot animation on it then sell it.

In my opinion if you're on a very tight budget and you want a smartphone experience then go ahead and get a techno device but if you have the money then don't even consider it.

Gbam. A lot of people take for granted that it's a budget phone. In there over zealotry to praise or debase tecno they compare it with the flagship of Giant phone companies. I mean Wtf

It's just like saying the baby boy is a crappy car. Indepently it's not, but compared to the Ferrari f12 it is.
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by lakefist(m): 7:10pm On Dec 12, 2013
olahero: Mtchew...................Oniranu, say nah game you come life play? some HD games ko, some gameloft games ni.
tell him ooo mumu boy just looking for attention
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by lakefist(m): 7:11pm On Dec 12, 2013
gangwolf: Lol.You don't know what you saying.Am not praising tecno but am talking out of experience.Tecno m3 plays gangstar vegas,asphalt 8,gta vegas,avenger initiative,dugeuon hunter4,real football 2013,wild blood,order and chaos,six guns and more.Why won't phantom a+ play HD games?
N3 sef dey play hd games
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 12, 2013
truth b told.. tecno cant b compared 2 samsung,htc or iPhone... its a budget device 4 crying out loud !!!!its meant 4 pple dat cant aford d big names but stil want a smartphone experience... a tecno l3 has 90% functions of an android os..d only differences r minor stuffs like display, hardware...etc...all in allll...if u hav d cash,gt a topnotch device, if u dnt hav d cash n stil wana experience a smartphone capabilities gt a tecno,gionee...we shudnt criticize blindly, Dats y we hav "high clas,middle clas,lower clas"all fingers aint equal! buy wat u can aford

5 Likes

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by AdekunleBalogun: 7:13pm On Dec 12, 2013
Olobe ni bobo sha.... If not for techno do u know how much a smart mobile cell will still cost? Please acknowledge their innovations and ideas. U forget to mention the over 5000apps that are compatible with techno phones, I don't use techno @ the moment bt going by what ve seen people doing wit the phone, am really impressed. Abeg take ur gaming to ur laptop.
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by solelymade: 7:14pm On Dec 12, 2013
wallflower:

R&grin? Programmers? Seriously? They're using vanilla android running on hardware they bought rather than designed themselves and you're talking about Research and Development, all tecno does is buy a cheap generic and rod device slap their boot animation on it then sell it.

In my opinion if you're on a very tight budget and you want a smartphone experience then go ahead and get a techno device but if you have the money then don't even consider it.

If I have the money and I won't be spending it on Samsung, Sony xperia, and apple crap of 80k+. Tecno does it
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by macof(m): 7:15pm On Dec 12, 2013
onyxo76: abi o, most folks have turned these phones to their idols and gods...

U can't turn a fone to a God undecided
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by GoodBoi1(m): 7:16pm On Dec 12, 2013
mrvocalprowess: truth b told.. tecno cant b compared 2 samsung,htc or iPhone... its a budget device 4 crying out loud !!!!its meant 4 pple dat cant aford d big names but stil want a smartphone experience... a tecno l3 has 90% functions of an android os..d only differences r minor stuffs like display, hardware...etc...all in allll...if u hav d cash,gt a topnotch device, if u dnt hav d cash n stil wana experience a smartphone capabilities gt a tecno,gionee...we shudnt criticize blindly, Dats y we hav "high clas,middle clas,lower clas"all fingers aint equal! buy wat u can aford
Tell them.
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by donJ2(m): 7:17pm On Dec 12, 2013
Zammydagreat: @op u didn't lie, tho have never used any tecno product b4...all my life av bin jumping frm one htc product to another as they improve but I swear...tecno is trash..if u need a good phone..go 4 htc, samsung, lg, or motorola

...'Op didn't lie'...'tho U hav never used tecno', boi,wc planet r yuh 4rm? Dumbdom? Am no tecno fan buh @ list try and b smart and realistic whyl supportin an arguement, for instance can a dualcore samsung beat a quadcore tecno?... Dez r realistic basis of comparism for androids which sum1 shud educate us on...
*Not opening up a thread and talkin trash*

...@ OP, d hd gameloft game no get name abi?...
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by floflo12: 7:18pm On Dec 12, 2013
op u do mess up with this your post,yabbing wey u go receive ehn,next time you go consult oracle before you post grin

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by loswhite(m): 7:19pm On Dec 12, 2013

Well what am about to say here may sound funny and maybe not strange to some of you who may have observed or reasoned facts with me.

Actually, since This so called Chinese company(Techno) invade to mobile market with Android device,it have being the talk of the town and they are really making it,but I can say not to the Top.

Techno brought cheap,beautiful, well designed Android devices and really its good but u can only reason facts with me and also seethe truth if only u have used some other Android devices.

Well if you are those dat buy Android devices for entertainment such as gaming,I advice u don't go for Techno because you will be disappointed on what you will see there.

Honestly,am so much disappointed in that much talked techno device(Phantom A+),men d phone was really awesome when it comes to design but my friend described the phone as Techno Phantom A scrab (I can't believe this).

Well I got to believe it when I got the phone and tried to install some top gameloft HD games,it keep saying not compitable,men this scrab bleeped up..dam!!

To cut the thing short techno is a good mobile company but I advice that if u are buying it just for gaming, better forget about it cos u will be so much disappointed,I advice u get yourself HTC,Samsung or Sony for better gaming experience......

talking trash jor. If u want to play video game go buy ps3 or xbox console jor
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 12, 2013
gangwolf: Lol.You don't know what you saying.Am not praising tecno but am talking out of experience.Tecno m3 plays gangstar vegas,asphalt 8,gta vegas,avenger initiative,dugeuon hunter4,real football 2013,wild blood,order and chaos,six guns and more.Why won't phantom a+ play HD games?

I play lots of games on my phanton A1, FL commando, Asphalt 6, Zuma Blast, Temple run, Samurai 2: vengeance, killer bean unleashed, Little big city, jet pack joyride, fruit ninja, angry birds...

Op, i would have agreed with you that its difficult to download online games until a friend of mine assisted me by transferring these games from her Tecno D3 to my phantom A1 via FLASH SHARE....

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by hulkmandaza: 7:23pm On Dec 12, 2013
SΣΣ THIS GUΨ Ω, I HΔVΣ ΔSPHΔLT. 7,ҒIҒΔ. 14, PΣS 13, GTΔ III, PRIΠCΣ ΩҒ PΣRSIΔ ΔΠD ΔSSΔSSIΠs CRΣΣD ΩΠ MΨ TΣCHΠΩ M3. SΩ STΩP TΔLKIΠG S++T

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 12, 2013
wack post
anyways ff me on twitter @ifetoyosiazeez...ama ff bck
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by BluStreak(m): 7:27pm On Dec 12, 2013
mrvocalprowess: truth b told.. tecno cant b compared 2 samsung,htc or iPhone... its a budget device 4 crying out loud !!!!its meant 4 pple dat cant aford d big names but stil want a smartphone experience... a tecno l3 has 90% functions of an android os..d only differences r minor stuffs like display, hardware...etc...all in allll...if u hav d cash,gt a topnotch device, if u dnt hav d cash n stil wana experience a smartphone capabilities gt a tecno,gionee...we shudnt criticize blindly, Dats y we hav "high clas,middle clas,lower clas"all fingers aint equal! buy wat u can aford

As simple as ABC my guy. I have held back for a loooong time from joining in this Tecno/other brands war. Tecno as the budget device it is, is doing well on its own terrain. The comparison and even outright bashing of the big brands is what drives me nuts. Pls Tecno fans make una stop this joooor. Tecno na Tecno; a knock off device. It can never compare with the big brands. Make una let person rest abeg. I dey para jooooor x mcheeeew.

If Tecno give you what you want, use it. If baba God come butter your bread further or if eventually you come get the liver to spare big money on a smart device, get any of the big names and judge for yourself thereafter. Na here e reach me talk. Ka Chineke mezie okwu.

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by collins2good(m): 7:33pm On Dec 12, 2013
Zammydagreat: @op u didn't lie, tho have never used any tecno product b4...all my life av bin jumping frm one htc product to another as they improve but I swear...tecno is trash..if u need a good phone..go 4 htc, samsung, lg, or motorola
How much did HTC pay you.
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by aleniboro(m): 7:34pm On Dec 12, 2013
Thats a very good analysis my friend. pls remind us the name of that android phone that you manufactured!
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by JideTheBlogger(m): 7:35pm On Dec 12, 2013
dr@ss:
Tecno android phones where design primarily for easy access and affordability for africans. What do we need? A phone with basic facilities such as good camera, fast internet browsing speed, etc. Who need games when u can use Play station gadgets?

I tire oooo. Imagine, those niggaz would want to play PS games on 15k phone.
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 12, 2013
just a minute

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by pman87(m): 7:39pm On Dec 12, 2013
guy.. ur just too childish... oh so its because of game dat u buy phones...
grow up dude.
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by leggo: 7:41pm On Dec 12, 2013
ibot_jaycob:

its hard to condemn something you are using... so im nt surprised at the level of painment for techno users. may the Lord lift you up so you can upgrade. im not hating, just praying for most of you.
i doubt if anyone prays for you.
bottom feeding pretender
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by emekaxy: 7:42pm On Dec 12, 2013

If M3 can do all dat, i wonder why almighty Phantom A+ won't do all that, maybe he bought the Indian made Techno, aint sure is the Chinese model.
That's ma opinion any way

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by pman87(m): 7:43pm On Dec 12, 2013
ibot jaycob... ur just a saddist,n an ignoramus
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by Policewoman(f): 7:44pm On Dec 12, 2013
Well i dont have time for games and so my Tecno still rules cool
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by 40Lightyears: 7:44pm On Dec 12, 2013

Dude, u ain't seen anything yet with Tecno. My P3 has been a heart break since i got it this year sept. Its memory builds up so fast and its always slow in loading apps. Mehn am fed up with this thing called Tecno.
My problem is once i try to return it, the technicians will start giving me the entire *cock n bull* story in the internet.
I wont advice anyone to go for this cheap fone, if he wants speed either.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

How To Opt Out Of MTN Subscriptions That Are Stealing Your Credit Yourself / MTN SURPRISE UPDATE: Price Drop On Data Rates officially / Confirmed Infinix Zero 3 Specifications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.