Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,757 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

Mandela Was Angry With Nigeria - Dr. Hakeem Baba-ahmed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mandela Was Angry With Nigeria - Dr. Hakeem Baba-ahmed (35538 Views)

Chibok Girls: "President Buhari Was Angry And Cold" - Enough Is Enough Nigeria / Why President Jonathan Should Be Supported - By: Dr. Hakeem Baba-ahmed / General Ibb's Bravado, By Dr Hakeem Baba-ahmed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mandela Was Angry With Nigeria - Dr. Hakeem Baba-ahmed by Nobody: 5:34am On Dec 10, 2013
A lot of people go talk now but d one may be true or false......
God save us
Re: Mandela Was Angry With Nigeria - Dr. Hakeem Baba-ahmed by realdevil: 5:38am On Dec 10, 2013
Hmmm, if Madiba were to be a Nigerian president, he would have been worse than Abacha and Obasanjo put together, we all have the 'Nigerian thing' in us. After all Okupe said "GEJ is the Mandela of Nigeria"
Re: Mandela Was Angry With Nigeria - Dr. Hakeem Baba-ahmed by Nobody: 5:39am On Dec 10, 2013
thank GOD say i nor cry when i dey read those lines.......it appeared so real,he already mentioned our key problems and even their possible solution.sometimes i jus wish i was never a nigerian,well sha i still believe in a NATION where peace and justice shall reign
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: Mandela Was Angry With Nigeria - Dr. Hakeem Baba-ahmed by hollandis(f): 5:41am On Dec 10, 2013
so it was mandela that caused that xenophobic violence against Nigerians in South Africa? and I am sure he masterminded district 9.Even if the whole world mourns ,I am sorry ....why should i care....

If he has a case against Sani Aabacha,,does he mean he should let the whole world hate Nigerians?
Mandela the oly legacy you left for Nigerians is to make the whole world hate us
Re: Mandela Was Angry With Nigeria - Dr. Hakeem Baba-ahmed by hollandis(f): 5:42am On Dec 10, 2013
awesome99: thank GOD say i nor cry when i dey read those lines.......it appeared so real,he already mentioned our key problems and even their possible solution.sometimes i jus wish i was never a nigerian,well sha i still believe in a NATION where peace and justice shall reign
GOD BLESS NIGERIA

are you daft ? can't you read the message.He is the architect of the xenophobic violence against Nigerians
Re: Mandela Was Angry With Nigeria - Dr. Hakeem Baba-ahmed by Nobody: 5:43am On Dec 10, 2013
Babzilla:
GOD BLESS YOU
WE ARE SO GOOD AT POINTING TO THE LEADERS
POINTING AT OTHER TRIBES
POINTING AT OTHER RELIGIONS
NEVER POINTING AT OURSELVES

OGA wetin man go do......our leaders started it,they've opened our eyes and made us see corruption as a means of survival.i repeat WETIN MAN GO DO
Re: Mandela Was Angry With Nigeria - Dr. Hakeem Baba-ahmed by nerodenero: 5:44am On Dec 10, 2013
To say Mandela granted this interview 6yrs ago and nothing has changed rather it is getting worse simply shows that the country needs divine intervention.Until we begin to ask questions on how we are being governed,how our resources are being channeled and so on,Nigeria and Nigerians are not approaching freedom from her leaders.
Re: Mandela Was Angry With Nigeria - Dr. Hakeem Baba-ahmed by yormite: 5:45am On Dec 10, 2013
Well said Madiba my role model he told abacha that what he was doing was wrong he wanted to impose economic sanctions then but he was nt supported by other African nations look at him pointing out as education as d weapon against poverty but how will that happen with ASUU strike when only d rich can avoid quality and good education rest in peace Madela
Re: Mandela Was Angry With Nigeria - Dr. Hakeem Baba-ahmed by Nobody: 5:46am On Dec 10, 2013
hollandis:

are you daft ? can't you read the message.He is the architect of the xenophobic violence against Nigerians
MADAM there you go,stop attacking me,na me be Nigeria abi na me cause life hard for you?.......allow me land i take God beg you
Re: Mandela Was Angry With Nigeria - Dr. Hakeem Baba-ahmed by coninse: 5:47am On Dec 10, 2013
I have a simple question. Why is moral education not taught in our schools? This will go a long way in helping us. It will change our morals and how we treat another human being.

3 Likes

Re: Mandela Was Angry With Nigeria - Dr. Hakeem Baba-ahmed by Nobody: 5:49am On Dec 10, 2013
hilaomo: whats your contribution so far in making the change,you so wish for since 2007?
maybe you need to see his concluding remark
Re: Mandela Was Angry With Nigeria - Dr. Hakeem Baba-ahmed by teajay007: 5:56am On Dec 10, 2013
Hmmmm,I keep wondering how Nigeria can be one of the most religious country in the world and at the same time one of the most corrupt country.

1 Like

Re: Mandela Was Angry With Nigeria - Dr. Hakeem Baba-ahmed by Goodysydney: 5:58am On Dec 10, 2013
mavinc4u:

there is power in every spoken word. we are the cause of our problem. can't we just see good things and say good things about Nigeria so that it would start from there. We use our mouth to condemn the country and expect it to be good. the tongue is fire and can be used to decree anything and it comes to pass. The Bible says our mouths have creative force. death and life are in the power of tongue, and those who love it will eat its fruit so learn how to say God bless Nigeria. if everybody wakes up to say God bless Nigeria before their morning and night prayers, tell me if God will not bless Nigeria and make it a better place to live.
my sister don't mind the guy, he is a Ghanaian and dont expect a Ghanaian to say good things about Nigeria. Every Ghanaian have problem with anything Nigeria because of Ghana Must Go saga.
Re: Mandela Was Angry With Nigeria - Dr. Hakeem Baba-ahmed by PopeXanderVII: 6:05am On Dec 10, 2013
hollandis: so it was mandela that caused that xenophobic violence against Nigerians in South Africa? and I am sure he masterminded district 9.Even if the whole world mourns ,I am sorry ....why should i care....

If he has a case against Sani Aabacha,,does he mean he should let the whole world hate Nigerians?
Mandela the oly legacy you left for Nigerians is to make the whole world hate us

I curse the day your Parents decided to Breed. You're such a Waste!!! Is that all you could discern from the Post?!

I repeat Africans, we need to exterminate/out breed these low-IQ members of our Society.

4 Likes

Re: Mandela Was Angry With Nigeria - Dr. Hakeem Baba-ahmed by bhidex007: 6:10am On Dec 10, 2013
Give us good education and nt the sponsoring of religious pligrimage

1 Like

Re: Mandela Was Angry With Nigeria - Dr. Hakeem Baba-ahmed by 2xman: 6:16am On Dec 10, 2013
funky medina:

http://saharareporters.com/article/mandela-was-angry-nigeria-dr-hakeem-baba-ahmed
we have become so comfortable wit corruption that we dont see it as a crime any more. I pray we wake up from our slumber b4 it becomes late

1 Like

Re: Mandela Was Angry With Nigeria - Dr. Hakeem Baba-ahmed by dabossman(m): 6:23am On Dec 10, 2013
[quote author]''Educate children of the poor, so that they can get out of poverty. Poverty does not breed confidence. Only confident people can bring changes. Poor, uneducated people can also bring change, but it will be hijacked by the educated and the wealthy."[/quote]

Herein lies one of our greatest problems. This is why our elections are easily rigged. A small pack of rice and groundnut oil or just N500 can make poor folks sell their votes in a hurry. This is why strikes and protests don't achieve much, because after a week people are hungry and want to return to earning their daily survival pay. This is why the get rich syndrome has gripped the whole nation; because the gulf between the rich and the poor is so wide that the rich man is almost like God in the eyes of the poor.

Sadly, our leaders know this and continue to devise means to improvish us so they and their generations to come can continue to dominate us.

1 Like

Re: Mandela Was Angry With Nigeria - Dr. Hakeem Baba-ahmed by repogirl(f): 6:24am On Dec 10, 2013
'Free fall in the past five years?' I hate all this propaganda bullshit targeted at a government that is really trying its best despite serious and deliberate opposition from jealous id!ots hiding behind a nonsensical cause!

Madiba was right in his assertions but then it should not be misconstrued and used to target this present government! Nigeria's free falling began a long time ago, like madiba said, from our DICTATORS and their DICTATING ERA...... Not just five years ago!
Re: Mandela Was Angry With Nigeria - Dr. Hakeem Baba-ahmed by ckkris: 6:26am On Dec 10, 2013
Nigeria will still select World Cup team by TRIBAL quota.
Re: Mandela Was Angry With Nigeria - Dr. Hakeem Baba-ahmed by vanijustyahoo: 6:29am On Dec 10, 2013
Nigerians will get the change they deserve when they stand for it. We are a nation of very smart people who are dumb to address their problems; the word is "PARTICIPATORY DEMOCRACY". Until we practice and live by it na 4 here we go tanda.

1 Like

Re: Mandela Was Angry With Nigeria - Dr. Hakeem Baba-ahmed by niyooah(m): 6:29am On Dec 10, 2013
Am so touched by the white truth Mandela pointed out about our Country. . Unless we don't want to be true to ourselves. . THE GREAT SON OF AFRICA as passion and respect for Nigerian passed leader because of the qualities of their leadership role and style. This couldn't be mention or attributed to our present leadership.. it so sad that this country as lost his direction.

RIP Madiba.
Re: Mandela Was Angry With Nigeria - Dr. Hakeem Baba-ahmed by munky(m): 6:30am On Dec 10, 2013
born2fuck: I no even fit read ham finish, maybe reasonn I got E sometimes but wondering why some people can't just write that the point rather than a novel

do you now see why Nigeria and Africa is the way it is presently. My teacher used to say to hide anything from a black man you just need to put it in writing.

I don't understand how that article is too long. people like you will read 101 pages if it is about sex n crime but anything that will benefit you is too long.

I sincerely weep for Nigeria's future because the youth of today are not really concerned about anything tangible. that is why a politician can wake up and say anything he likes because he knows that majority of Nigerians would not read weekly, monthly, quarterly or annual reports. here lies the problem.

4 Likes

Re: Mandela Was Angry With Nigeria - Dr. Hakeem Baba-ahmed by Nobody: 6:34am On Dec 10, 2013
grin

Re: Mandela Was Angry With Nigeria - Dr. Hakeem Baba-ahmed by loswhite(m): 6:35am On Dec 10, 2013
osystein: hmmm.. did he really say those things? This to me looks fictional, why didn't he write this when mandela was alive?
Mandela would have said stop lying jor I no tell u anything like dat o....lol
Re: Mandela Was Angry With Nigeria - Dr. Hakeem Baba-ahmed by LordReed(m): 6:38am On Dec 10, 2013
Heartbreakingly true. If we don't make the World see black men as solution providers then we will never gain the international approval we crave.
Re: Mandela Was Angry With Nigeria - Dr. Hakeem Baba-ahmed by LordReed(m): 6:41am On Dec 10, 2013
repogirl: 'Free fall in the past five years?' I hate all this propaganda bullshit targeted at a government that is really trying its best despite serious and deliberate opposition from jealous id!ots hiding behind a nonsensical cause!

Madiba was right in his assertions but then it should not be misconstrued and used to target this present government! Nigeria's free falling began a long time ago, like madiba said, from our DICTATORS and their DICTATING ERA...... Not just five years ago!

Stop being touchy on GEJs behalf. 5 Years ago GEJ was not on the centre stage so it is not just about GEJs government.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ex-Military Governor, Tunji Olurin Dies At 76 / Blind Woman Joins The Campaign Train To Receive Peter Obi In Jos / Ahmed Gumi: Sheikh Nuru Khalid's Sermon Worse Than Kidnapping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.