Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,679 members, 7,813,262 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

Mandela Was Angry With Nigeria - Dr. Hakeem Baba-ahmed - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mandela Was Angry With Nigeria - Dr. Hakeem Baba-ahmed (35537 Views)

Chibok Girls: "President Buhari Was Angry And Cold" - Enough Is Enough Nigeria / Why President Jonathan Should Be Supported - By: Dr. Hakeem Baba-ahmed / General Ibb's Bravado, By Dr Hakeem Baba-ahmed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mandela Was Angry With Nigeria - Dr. Hakeem Baba-ahmed by onimcee1(m): 9:31am On Dec 10, 2013
1supremo: IF THE DIALOGUE APPEARS TOO LONG, READ THIS EXCERPT: IT'S A GOOD SYNOPSIS

"Your leaders have no respect for their people. They believe that their personal interests are the interests of the people. They take people's resources and turn it into personal wealth. There is a level of poverty in Nigeria that should be unacceptable. I cannot understand why Nigerians are not more angry than they are.

''Your elections are like wars. Now we hear that you cannot be president in Nigeria unless you are Muslim or Christian. Some people tell me your country may break up. Please don’t let it happen.

"What do young Nigerians think about your leaders and their country and Africa? Do you teach them history? Do you have lessons on how your past leaders stood by us and gave us large amounts of money? You know I hear from Angolans and Mozambicans and Zimbabweans how your people opened their hearts and their homes to them. I was in prison then, but we know how your leaders punished western companies who supported Apartheid." I reminded him that we had elected governments since 1999, and he knew some of our leaders in person. Yes, he did. "But what about the corruption and the crimes?" he asked.

''Let me tell you what I think you need to do; You should encourage leaders to emerge who will not confuse public office with sources of making personal wealth. Corrupt people do not make good leaders. Then you have to spend a lot of your resources for education. Educate children of the poor, so that they can get out of poverty. Poverty does not breed confidence. Only confident people can bring changes. Poor, uneducated people can also bring change, but it will be hijacked by the educated and the wealthy."

People had said to him that South Africa could become an alternative beacon of hope and inspiration for the black race and Africa. He told them it was always going to be Nigeria. "So," he said to me, "If this audience has been useful, I am glad. But it will be more useful to me if you go back to Nigeria and work to give young Nigerians good education. Teach them the value of hard work and sacrifice, and discourage them from crimes which are destroying your image as a good people.''
abi
Re: Mandela Was Angry With Nigeria - Dr. Hakeem Baba-ahmed by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 10, 2013
sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad cry cry cry cry cry cry

funky medina:
They told me to stay clear of Nigeria. That you will fix your problems

http://saharareporters.com/article/mandela-was-angry-nigeria-dr-hakeem-baba-ahmed
grin grin grin grin grin correct! Others they fear Nigeria! cheesy

funky medina:
'What do young Nigerians think about your leaders and their country and Africa? Do you teach them history? Do you have lessons on how your past leaders stood by us and gave us large amounts of money?

http://saharareporters.com/article/mandela-was-angry-nigeria-dr-hakeem-baba-ahmed

No they don't! But what do you expect in a country where people think some courses are useless? I wonder why they are created then. We didn't have history teacher while I was in secondary school....why? Because History teachers are scarce! Why? because no one wants to study history again! Why? The deluded society!

What a great article! The people of Nigeria are bringing Nigeria down!

EloquentMedia: Before we begin to blame our leaders, lets reexamine ourselves because our leaders still come from among us. If you still come to Nairaland to indulge in tribal warfare, then it is YOU Madiba is disappointed at. If you still cheat in the exam, and pass exam by sorting-it's a clear sign that you will cheat in election, and embezzle public funds. it is YOU that is painting us black let us as youths change our ways, embrace godly values and shun the get rich quick syndrome and collectively we will get to the promised land in our generation. After all history has shown us that evil does not pay and has a generational consequence
And this sums it all up!

1 Like

Re: Mandela Was Angry With Nigeria - Dr. Hakeem Baba-ahmed by siralos135: 9:33am On Dec 10, 2013
born2fuck: I no even fit read ham finish, maybe reasonn I got E sometimes but wondering why some people can't just write that the point rather than a novel

if na to write abt ur fake sexcapades, u wnt find it hard but when it comes to matter of intellect then you find it hard.
Re: Mandela Was Angry With Nigeria - Dr. Hakeem Baba-ahmed by Idrismusty97(m): 9:37am On Dec 10, 2013
I will do my best to make Nigeria great.I pity the ignorant people blaming our politicians.You should have blame yourselves.
Re: Mandela Was Angry With Nigeria - Dr. Hakeem Baba-ahmed by pmc01(m): 9:39am On Dec 10, 2013
CodeHouse: Madiba pointed at the fact that we, the youths are not angry at our corrupt leaders as expected of us...#BasicTruth
Re: Mandela Was Angry With Nigeria - Dr. Hakeem Baba-ahmed by bomolu: 9:42am On Dec 10, 2013
Four Lessons to learn from Nelson Mandela's life http://www.africanmag.com/FORUM-2102-design004 i found it interesting.
Re: Mandela Was Angry With Nigeria - Dr. Hakeem Baba-ahmed by losprince(m): 9:48am On Dec 10, 2013
teajay007: Hmmmm,I keep wondering how Nigeria can be one of the most religious country in the world and at the same time one of the most corrupt country.
Religion is the forerunner of corruption.
Re: Mandela Was Angry With Nigeria - Dr. Hakeem Baba-ahmed by AdekunleBalogun: 9:54am On Dec 10, 2013
Madiba have said it all, but it beat my imagination how Nigerians can believe this leaders, who pray on everything that set us apart rather than things that unify us. They pray on ethnicity, religion and so on. No Nigerian leader has been able to create any political ideology for Nigerians, none of them has been able to create a way of life we can all believed in, no clear road map towards achieving concrete development both in the areas of human development, natural resources and infra-structural wise. This our so called leader do not love their people but instead blame others regions for the woes they've created, how come we only criticise the federal government alone, whereas there is state government, local government, state house of rep, and many other institutions that are created to reduce and to lessen poverty in our various state. Nigerians should stop been gullible and challenge this leaders for accountability, believe me this bad leaders are not only in PDP but also in opposition, APC. Please Nigeria let's stand-up to this people, this leaders who believed by pressing the button of ethnicity, religion and tribalism can always go scout free and still enjoy their loot. I will like us to start by denouncing this leaders from our various regions who have done nothing to better the lots of the people. I hereby denounce .... Olusegun Obasanjo for having power to do so much and he choose to do little, all the governors in the south-west from 1999 till date, all the senators, house reps from 1999 till date.

2 Likes

Re: Mandela Was Angry With Nigeria - Dr. Hakeem Baba-ahmed by bharyur2103(m): 9:55am On Dec 10, 2013
*In Akon's voice*
Nigeria's song to the citizenry:

I've Tried so hard, I can't seem to get away
from misery
Man i've tried so hard but will always be a
victim of these streets
It ain't my fault cuz I try to get away but
trouble follows me
And still I try so hard hoping one day you
will come and rescue me
But until then I'll be posted up right here
rain sleet hail snow
But until then I'll be posted up right here
with my heat gettin dough
Re: Mandela Was Angry With Nigeria - Dr. Hakeem Baba-ahmed by sonickay(m): 9:59am On Dec 10, 2013
funky medina: I pray nigerians will keep aside sentiments and see that Madiba was very correct !
The world will not respect Africa until
Nigeria earns that respect. The black people of the
world need Nigeria to be great as a source of pride
and confidence.

2 Likes

Re: Mandela Was Angry With Nigeria - Dr. Hakeem Baba-ahmed by Sammydreezy(m): 10:00am On Dec 10, 2013
I love this nt a dime of what mandela said is wrong ..he has said it all ..our leaders have turn these nations asset to their private wealth ...its nt new that we are led by leaders of niggard interest and nuisance value..but frankly speaking it nt easy to be a leader buh wereva u find u find urself ..do ur best so that the people can say about you that u ve done ur part ..lets devoid ethnic,religion bigotry..everyday lets pray to God that he should transform this nation for Good and he should touch the hearts of our leaders I pray that 'The labours of our heroes past shall not be in vain'.

1 Like

Re: Mandela Was Angry With Nigeria - Dr. Hakeem Baba-ahmed by Swiftboy(m): 10:01am On Dec 10, 2013
The whole world is watching us! We should all make a deliberate effort to uplift our nation!
Re: Mandela Was Angry With Nigeria - Dr. Hakeem Baba-ahmed by wazobiaN9(m): 10:02am On Dec 10, 2013
born2fuck: I no even fit read ham finish, maybe reasonn I got E sometimes but wondering why some people can't just write that the point rather than a novel

Your example is one of the reasons we are advised to teach our children to read... and read well.

3 Likes

Re: Mandela Was Angry With Nigeria - Dr. Hakeem Baba-ahmed by Idrismusty97(m): 10:06am On Dec 10, 2013
losprince:
Religion is the forerunner of corruption.
Religion is good but we are taking it too far.We are even making decisions that will affect the next generation base on religion.Imaging senator yerima using religion to defend his 13yr old wife.Imagine people in the south striping their fellow humans naked in public because of religion.Both Muslims and Christian have problems with this and if they don't do something about it then Nigeria will fall.
Re: Mandela Was Angry With Nigeria - Dr. Hakeem Baba-ahmed by kuneex(m): 10:08am On Dec 10, 2013
wazobia_N9:

Your example is one of the reasons we are advised to teach our children to read... and read well.

@Born@.... If this was a passage in a job text u wld ve read it thoroughly. Just how many lines....and u found it hard to read it.....#shakingmyheadforNigerianYouths#
Re: Mandela Was Angry With Nigeria - Dr. Hakeem Baba-ahmed by Ghost01(m): 10:18am On Dec 10, 2013
He should also have been angry with himself and his country. Despite the political concessions made by the Mandela-led ANC, social inequality and economic injustice persists, till date, in the Rainbow Nation. This is a country (South Africa) that has a GDP ($408.24 billion as of 2011) that's far greater then Nigeria's ($243.99 billion as of 2011), a population (50,586,757 as of 2011) that's less than 40% that of Nigeria's (162,470,737 as of 2011), and yet has an unemployment rate (29.8% as of 2011) that's greater than Nigeria's (23.90% as of 2011).
Re: Mandela Was Angry With Nigeria - Dr. Hakeem Baba-ahmed by MrT2011(m): 10:18am On Dec 10, 2013
devigblegble: A blessed country but wicked and heartless politicians. I still believe in a better tomorrow for 9ja

Stop blaming just the leaders. Nigerians are collective measure of corruption. Including you and I!

1 Like

Re: Mandela Was Angry With Nigeria - Dr. Hakeem Baba-ahmed by tonychristopher: 10:22am On Dec 10, 2013
MY LETTER TO Dr. NELSON MANDELA

Dear Nelson,

Your people in Zulu will greet Nkosi, whatever that means I don't know cos I am just a simple igboman writing you this letter . In Africa we believe that when dead, you can still be communed with so I have decided to do this piece for you. Please when you get into the world beyond, tell Herbert Macaulay that country he help to fight for is in disarray . Tell Obafemi Awolowo that we now pay school fees without going to school. Help me tell Nnamdi Azikiwe that the long wall of democracy he built has fallen, only †ђξ cracked fence still stands. Tell Chief Anthony Enaharo that the independent nation he fought for is no more. Tell Alh. Shehu Shagari that boko haram has destroyed his reason for creating NYSC cos no one wants to serve in the north any longer. Tell Alh. Ahmadu Bello that our judicial system now favors only the rich.Tell Mr Bello also that the North still practice nomadic agriculture in the 21st Century and cattle are being moved from place to place and on foot most times.

Also tell Baba Fela that Terry G is the new Afro beat king.Tell him that music pays so much that it was pointless for his singing and making sense in his music, please don't forget to tell Fela that today's music in Nigeria, singing nonsense will make you smile to the banks. In short please tell Fela that what he had as dancers in his shrine were pure virgins and chaste women, today nudity tops the game,nudity is the name of the game.

Madiba, while traveling to the world beyond please stop over at Ojukwus place and tell him that His party which he formed are in tatters and shatters, let him understand that Nnewi still have some infrastructural challenges like other Anambra region.

Bola Ige will definitely see you, that i know for sure, he might be in good mood, while you people are having tate a tete please remind him of that woman that stole pepper somewhere in west that the naked and poured pepper in her privates, let Bola ige understand that his people are still using OPC Solutions to solve some mundane and pedestal crimes like stealing pepper.

Oh lest i forget , Tell Muritala Mohammed that we still use kerosene to cook and candles to see. Irrespective that we flare gas and we don't use it but to waste it, Tell King Jaja of Opobo that we are still slaves in our own country and his countrymen is the president but he is being encumbered by northern urchin in name of book hero. Please tell Dele Giwa that the Nigerian press has been bought with money. ... and please don't forget to tell Prof. Iyayi that the Federal Govt paid N200

Sir, i know that there is tendency of you been busy with reception there, St Peter the man with the key of Heaven will give you a white carpet reception but if you can help us, sacrife just some few seconds and Tell Akuanu Ibiam and Sammuel Mbakwe that their states,Imo and Abia, they now have a thriving business known as Baby Factory so if there is any help from jerusalem, the should send ,be snappy about it and move on to St Peter cos i think your better off with him.
Billion in ASUU account but they have not seen alert,Please also remind him that his ASUU Members are stopping lectures in UNIBEN, Pls tell Yara_dua the man he died 4 is being bogged down by so many issues like insecurity and corruptions that smells to high heavens, ask Yaradua if he is not perceiving the stench of corruption emanating from Nigeria and date the agreement he signed with ASUU needs him to come and keep to it.

Tell them that we need a quick reply to this letter.In my place we say Ngozi not Nkosi, Ngozi means blessing,SO GOD BLESS YOUR SOULD AS YOU JOURNEY TO WLORLD BEYOPUND.don't you think you are better off there, Away from gay mentality,terrorism a, pedophile and all sorts of vice that bedevil our continent. Please do not treat this letter with levity, its SOS letter. Thanks for anticipated understanding and cooperation.

Yours' truly

Tony Christopher

NB; please Mr Mandela, if you see Mary Slessor, she is a white lady that died here in Africa, please remind her that they have stopped killing twins in Calabar region but they have graduated in tagging these harmless kids witches and wizards thereby divorcing their fundamental human rights from them

1 Like

Re: Mandela Was Angry With Nigeria - Dr. Hakeem Baba-ahmed by MrT2011(m): 10:23am On Dec 10, 2013
Ghost01: He should also have been angry with himself and his country. Despite the political concessions made by the Mandela-led ANC, social inequality and economic injustice persists, till date, in the Rainbow Nation. This is a country (South Africa) that has a GDP ($408.24 billion as of 2011) that's far greater then Nigeria's ($243.99 billion as of 2011), a population (50,586,757 as of 2011) that's less than 40% that of Nigeria's (162,470,737 as of 2011), and yet has an unemployment rate (29.8% as of 2011) that's greater than Nigeria's (23.90% as of 2011).

Look at you and dirty words; after all is life better in Nigeria than SA?
Re: Mandela Was Angry With Nigeria - Dr. Hakeem Baba-ahmed by jude33084(m): 10:26am On Dec 10, 2013

A perfect example of a failed generation! undecided

1 Like

Re: Mandela Was Angry With Nigeria - Dr. Hakeem Baba-ahmed by anonimi: 10:27am On Dec 10, 2013
Then you have to spend a lot of your resources for education. Educate children of the poor, so that they can get out of poverty. Poverty does not breed confidence. Only confident people can bring changes.

This is the nugget of societal development that is embraced by the developed countries where we run to and those aspiring to join the league like China. They all ensure ALL children are in school while continually improving the quality of the education.

Awolowo understood this and ensured primary schools were free and COMPULSORY.
The UPN governors moved to the next level making secondary schools free even with textbooks and established subsidised universities and other tertiary institutions.
These measures lifted so many in the West out of chronic poverty and made them today's elites.
The big question is what have we done with this legacy

1 Like

Re: Mandela Was Angry With Nigeria - Dr. Hakeem Baba-ahmed by Idrismusty97(m): 10:28am On Dec 10, 2013
tonychristopher: MY LETTER TO Dr. NELSON MANDELA

Dear Nelson,

Your people in Zulu will greet Nkosi, whatever that means I don't know cos I am just a simple igboman writing you this letter . In Africa we believe that when dead, you can still be communed with so I have decided to do this piece for you. Please when you get into the world beyond, tell Herbert Macaulay that country he help to fight for is in disarray . Tell Obafemi Awolowo that we now pay school fees without going to school. Help me tell Nnamdi Azikiwe that the long wall of democracy he built has fallen, only †ђξ cracked fence still stands. Tell Chief Anthony Enaharo that the independent nation he fought for is no more. Tell Alh. Shehu Shagari that boko haram has destroyed his reason for creating NYSC cos no one wants to serve in the north any longer. Tell Alh. Ahmadu Bello that our judicial system now favors only the rich.Tell Mr Bello also that the North still practice nomadic agriculture in the 21st Century and cattle are being moved from place to place and on foot most times.

Also tell Baba Fela that Terry G is the new Afro beat king.Tell him that music pays so much that it was pointless for his singing and making sense in his music, please don't forget to tell Fela that today's music in Nigeria, singing nonsense will make you smile to the banks. In short please tell Fela that what he had as dancers in his shrine were pure virgins and chaste women, today nudity tops the game,nudity is the name of the game.

Madiba, while traveling to the world beyond please stop over at Ojukwus place and tell him that His party which he formed are in tatters and shatters, let him understand that Nnewi still have some infrastructural challenges like other Anambra region.

Bola Ige will definitely see you, that i know for sure, he might be in good mood, while you people are having tate a tete please remind him of that woman that stole pepper somewhere in west that the naked and poured pepper in her privates, let Bola ige understand that his people are still using OPC Solutions to solve some mundane and pedestal crimes like stealing pepper.

Oh lest i forget , Tell Muritala Mohammed that we still use kerosene to cook and candles to see. Irrespective that we flare gas and we don't use it but to waste it, Tell King Jaja of Opobo that we are still slaves in our own country and his countrymen is the president but he is being encumbered by northern urchin in name of book hero. Please tell Dele Giwa that the Nigerian press has been bought with money. ... and please don't forget to tell Prof. Iyayi that the Federal Govt paid N200

Sir, i know that there is tendency of you been busy with reception there, St Peter the man with the key of Heaven will give you a white carpet reception but if you can help us, sacrife just some few seconds and Tell Akuanu Ibiam and Sammuel Mbakwe that their states,Imo and Abia, they now have a thriving business known as Baby Factory so if there is any help from jerusalem, the should send ,be snappy about it and move on to St Peter cos i think your better off with him.
Billion in ASUU account but they have not seen alert,Please also remind him that his ASUU Members are stopping lectures in UNIBEN, Pls tell Yara_dua the man he died 4 is being bogged down by so many issues like insecurity and corruptions that smells to high heavens, ask Yaradua if he is not perceiving the stench of corruption emanating from Nigeria and date the agreement he signed with ASUU needs him to come and keep to it.

Tell them that we need a quick reply to this letter.In my place we say Ngozi not Nkosi, Ngozi means blessing,SO GOD BLESS YOUR SOULD AS YOU JOURNEY TO WLORLD BEYOPUND.don't you think you are better off there, Away from gay mentality,terrorism a, pedophile and all sorts of vice that bedevil our continent. Please do not treat this letter with levity, its SOS letter. Thanks for anticipated understanding and cooperation.

Yours' truly

Tony Emeka Nwosu

NB; please Mr Mandela, if you see Mary Slessor, she is a white lady that died here in Africa, please remind her that they have stopped killing twins in Calabar region but they have graduated in tagging these harmless kids witches and wizards thereby divorcing their fundamental human rights from them
ok
Re: Mandela Was Angry With Nigeria - Dr. Hakeem Baba-ahmed by jude33084(m): 10:28am On Dec 10, 2013
MrT2011:

Look at you and dirty words; after all is life better in Nigeria than SA?

Bros have you been to SA? sad
Re: Mandela Was Angry With Nigeria - Dr. Hakeem Baba-ahmed by anonimi: 10:32am On Dec 10, 2013
Ghost01: He should also have been angry with himself and his country. Despite the political concessions made by the Mandela-led ANC, social inequality and economic injustice persists, till date, in the Rainbow Nation. This is a country (South Africa) that has a GDP ($408.24 billion as of 2011) that's far greater then Nigeria's ($243.99 billion as of 2011), a population (50,586,757 as of 2011) that's less than 40% that of Nigeria's (162,470,737 as of 2011), and yet has an unemployment rate (29.8% as of 2011) that's greater than Nigeria's (23.90% as of 2011).

I hope you realise that Nigerian statistics are not as reliable as those of South Africa given the system they inherited not so long ago after apartheid compared to ours that has been bastardised for almost four decades but is slowly being revived now as with other things by Jonathan administration.

Moreover you need to realise there are millions of Nigerians flooding into South Africa to work there despite their "higher" unemployment rate.
Another factor is the unemployability of the majority SA blacks due to lack of education that will take decades of dedicated efforts to fix.

1 Like

Re: Mandela Was Angry With Nigeria - Dr. Hakeem Baba-ahmed by dbride: 10:37am On Dec 10, 2013

The f00lish defends his shortcomings by pointing out the faults of others and so remains in his mess; the WISE simply recognises his mistakes and decides to make amends for his own good.

Wisdom or F00lishness is a choice, one is positive and the other is negative.....you find the educated and the uneducated all in either group! I am, therefore, not surprised here.
Re: Mandela Was Angry With Nigeria - Dr. Hakeem Baba-ahmed by emmyoha87(m): 10:37am On Dec 10, 2013
Some people tell me your country may break up. Please don’t let it happen......Sir Nelson Mandela
Please change the caption,"Mandela is angry with Nigeria"
Re: Mandela Was Angry With Nigeria - Dr. Hakeem Baba-ahmed by lizu: 10:41am On Dec 10, 2013
That is the watchword my brother...PERSONAL RE-EXAMINATION.... God Bless Mandiba, God Bless Nigeria, God Bless Africa.
EloquentMedia: Before we begin to blame our leaders, lets reexamine ourselves because our leaders still come from among us. If you still come to Nairaland to indulge in tribal warfare, then it is YOU Madiba is disappointed at. If you still cheat in the exam, and pass exam by sorting-it's a clear sign that you will cheat in election, and embezzle public funds. it is YOU that is painting us black let us as youths change our ways, embrace godly values and shun the get rich quick syndrome and collectively we will get to the promised land in our generation. After all history has shown us that evil does not pay and has a generational consequence
Re: Mandela Was Angry With Nigeria - Dr. Hakeem Baba-ahmed by dbride: 10:44am On Dec 10, 2013
Hmmmmmm, GEJ will still want to be part of the presidents to attend Mandela's funeral......."sometimes people confuse ordinary stealing with corruption" says President Jonathan. If it were possible for the dead to rise and strike, Mandela would just do that to GEJ and maybe others! Over to you, pressmen in SA, feast on them!
Re: Mandela Was Angry With Nigeria - Dr. Hakeem Baba-ahmed by Yujin(m): 10:51am On Dec 10, 2013
Afrobasic:

A word they say is enough for the wise.
This statement is valid only on one condition: 'stop thinking and acting in ways that make the old eastern region appear like a conquered region'. Is it for show that her people are leaving the region in droves to hostile and mockery lands of the north and the west? Rebuild, equip and encourage her to regain confidence in Nigeria and see the threat of secession evaporate forever. But until then, it is all man to himself.
RIP Great Madiba.
Re: Mandela Was Angry With Nigeria - Dr. Hakeem Baba-ahmed by ifebosco: 10:52am On Dec 10, 2013
repogirl: 'Free fall in the past five years?' I hate all this propaganda bullshit targeted at a government that is really trying its best despite serious and deliberate opposition from jealous id!ots hiding behind a nonsensical cause!

Madiba was right in his assertions but then it should not be misconstrued and used to target this present government! Nigeria's free falling began a long time ago, like madiba said, from our DICTATORS and their DICTATING ERA...... Not just five years ago!

how many years do we need to get our institutions to work??how many institutions have your pay master gej strengthen in the last 4years in office??tell your oga to work now that power in his hands,even develope his own región.have you been to niger delta lately?
Re: Mandela Was Angry With Nigeria - Dr. Hakeem Baba-ahmed by Repentance(m): 10:53am On Dec 10, 2013
Enough of this lamentations abt our leaders its high time we remove the log in our own eyes cos we re al guilty!tribalism nd religious demacation is a sin
Re: Mandela Was Angry With Nigeria - Dr. Hakeem Baba-ahmed by BrutusOj(m): 10:53am On Dec 10, 2013
This is one of our problem..Laziness..Madiba said we shud work hard...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Threats: Ohanaeze, MASSOB, OPC Back Nigerdelta Militants / Yul Edochie Dumps DPC For APGA (Photos) / Tope Elusogbon, PDP Chieftain, Beaten In Osun Rerun (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.