Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,999 members, 7,835,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. (10927 Views)

Abolaji Abiola-Ajimobi & Imelda Ladebo In Sizzling 12-year-Old Romance / A Question To All Romance Section Nairalanders / Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 19, 2013
I am not a newbie..i have a few monicker I had to slay and lay to rest.. anyhoo. I have five names...

Dyt: she is just plain ridiculous. If you take her seriously, you are on a long thing as she just doesn't give two fckks if u take it personal and when she Is serious, she is damned serious....i think she floirts too much sha...and pls tell her to ease up on the farting and nose blowing...its not ladylike... tongue

190: he is a she-wannabe...hahahaha.. I guess there is a woman in him screaming to be let loose. anyhoo, he is a crazy, weird, cool dude with a sense of humor of an aboki on a shopping spree in Paris.

Olusolami: she e-died but she is one that keeps me wondering what kind engine oil her brain uses. She is just plain crazy and weird and makes me think of a domintariz with a business guru-husband and twins daughters. She confuses me a lot but she is one to watch out for.

mrs Chima: wonderful woman with a great heart and a wide mouth ready to blast whoever misbehaves when it comes to women folk. She is a very lovely personality that I have always loved.

Borntofuck: he is a.......... **shrugs** he needs to get castrated.... hahahaha... or gang raped by ladies of the night with really bad attitudes and high on coke.
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by immortalvoices(m): 9:51am On Dec 19, 2013
grin
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by immortalvoices(m): 9:55am On Dec 19, 2013
immortalvoices

Hmmm so sad my name wasn't mentioned! Well 2mao is always there....
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by 190theclown: 1:54pm On Dec 19, 2013
mizzthang: I am not a newbie..i have a few monicker I had to slay and lay to rest.. anyhoo. I have five names...

Dyt: she is just plain ridiculous. If you take her seriously, you are on a long thing as she just doesn't give two fckks if u take it personal and when she Is serious, she is damned serious....i think she floirts too much sha...and pls tell her to ease up on the farting and nose blowing...its not ladylike... tongue

190: he is a she-wannabe...hahahaha.. I guess there is a woman in him screaming to be let loose. anyhoo, he is a crazy, weird, cool dude with a sense of humor of an aboki on a shopping spree in Paris.

Olusolami: she e-died but she is one that keeps me wondering what kind engine oil her brain uses. She is just plain crazy and weird and makes me think of a domintariz with a business guru-husband and twins daughters. She confuses me a lot but she is one to watch out for.

mrs Chima: wonderful woman with a great heart and a wide mouth ready to blast whoever misbehaves when it comes to women folk. She is a very lovely personality that I have always loved.

Borntofuck: he is a.......... **shrugs** he needs to get castrated.... hahahaha... or gang raped by ladies of the night with really bad attitudes and high on coke.

I go Fly Kick u oh angry
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Ollybarbie219(f): 2:38pm On Dec 19, 2013
[quote author=mizzthang]I am not a newbie..i have a few monicker I had to slay and lay to rest.. anyhoo. I have five names...

Dyt: she is just plain ridiculous. If you take her seriously, you are on a long thing as she just doesn't give two fckks if u take it personal and when she Is serious, she is damned serious....i think she floirts too much sha...and pls tell her to ease up on the farting and nose blowing...its not ladylike :p!!!
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 19, 2013
How you doing gurl....hope you're cool... cool Thanks @ bolded.... smiley

I'm smiling back... cheesy
Nnekacherry:

Oh Sanb.. You never fail to amaze me..
How you still remember me even thou i hardly come on here like i used to do is quite beyond me..
You are loved, admired and cherished too dear. Your family and friends are quite lucky to have you..
Remain blessed dearie..

Lol.. I still can't stop smiling..
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 19, 2013
@Bolded..Lol; for real?
WackyJ1:

Sanb are you really in your late 20's you sound so young online ,
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 19, 2013
grin grin grin
190: undecided
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Dyt(f): 4:02pm On Dec 19, 2013
[quote author=Olly barbie219][/quote]

Seriously
I think this babe is got issues with me
Are u sure u not Goldie?
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 19, 2013
Okay Cool;......No probs... wink
k2039: @Dr. Sanb, Blushing.

I have been on the forum o, I've just been watching from the sidelines.
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 19, 2013
Thanks gurl..... cheesy...*Smiles*
SpicyMimi:
awwwwwwwwwwwh.....*so blushing* aint you just a sweetheart... cheesy
you just made my day! cheesy cheesy
just so you know, i ve alwys noticed your posts as well...and you ve never failed to impress me. *hugs*
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 19, 2013
Awww; you're now noticed and welcome to the thread..... cheesy
immortalvoices: immortalvoices

Hmmm so sad my name wasn't mentioned! Well 2mao is always there....
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by WackyJ1(m): 4:36pm On Dec 19, 2013
sanb: @Bolded..Lol; for real?

Yeah i knew how that would sound when i made the post lipsrsealed. But don't dodge the question wink

2s£xy:

how do I sound online? wink

Hehehe sanb has already said everything
. like an old Epa tongue
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 19, 2013
Lol...permission to dodge the question...... cool
WackyJ1:

Yeah i knew how that would sound when i made the post lipsrsealed. But don't dodge the question wink

Hehehe sanb has already said everything
. like an old Epa tongue
Re: Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. by WackyJ1(m): 5:44pm On Dec 19, 2013
sanb: Lol...permission to dodge the question...... cool
no!! angry Choose one grin
A. Early 20s
B. Mid 20s
C. Late 20s

So that i can start my chyking proper kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

What Could I Get My Girlfriend On Valentine's Day? / Do Men Seriously Do This?(photo) / I Found Out My Nanny Was Sleeping With My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.