Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Wat Do I Do Seeing A Gurl I Love Slip Away From My Hand Cos Material Tins - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wat Do I Do Seeing A Gurl I Love Slip Away From My Hand Cos Material Tins (709 Views)

I Found The One I Let Slip Away On NL / How I Allowed A Good Man To Slip Away From My Grasp. *in Tears* / Lets Talk About The One You Let Slip Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wat Do I Do Seeing A Gurl I Love Slip Away From My Hand Cos Material Tins by Fidelis5(m): 9:18pm On Dec 09, 2013
[color=#000000][/color]wish 2day neva existed jst broke up with my gurlfriend 4. A minor issue wat do I do ?
Re: Wat Do I Do Seeing A Gurl I Love Slip Away From My Hand Cos Material Tins by bigtt76(f): 9:23pm On Dec 09, 2013
Move on bro ...move on!
Re: Wat Do I Do Seeing A Gurl I Love Slip Away From My Hand Cos Material Tins by Carsonv(m): 9:32pm On Dec 09, 2013
Unless you want to continue in the delusion that you can provide for all her wants at everytime, I advise you to take the situation as a man and move on.

Even the dudes that av more dough that you do can't provide everything their ladies ask of them.

Know your limit per time but hustle hard to expand it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wat Do I Do Seeing A Gurl I Love Slip Away From My Hand Cos Material Tins by Fidelis5(m): 9:39pm On Dec 09, 2013
It pays to see people with human feelings and minds carsonv and bigtt u 2 will always find peace in life tnkx a lot really appreciate.
Re: Wat Do I Do Seeing A Gurl I Love Slip Away From My Hand Cos Material Tins by Youngpo413: 7:30am On Nov 23, 2014
Carsonv:
Unless you want to continue in the delusion that you can provide for all her wants at everytime, I advise you to take the situation as a man and move on.

Even the dudes that av more dough that you do can't provide everything their ladies ask of them.

Know your limit per time but hustle hard to expand it.

(1) (Reply)

Your Opinion / For LadieS:> 7 Habits Ruining Your Relationship / Only Sidechicks Need Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.