Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,537 members, 7,816,309 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Lessons I've Learnt on The Religion Section This Year - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lessons I've Learnt on The Religion Section This Year (4155 Views)

Religion Section 'awards Night' / Religion Section Reference Library (sticky) / *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lessons I've Learnt on The Religion Section This Year by macof(m): 7:04pm On Dec 14, 2013
nnofaith: lol! consult orunmila, he should be able to tell your sorry arse if i am yoruba or not.

Goes to prove u are a liar and slanderer

You know nothing about being Yoruba, you are not Yoruba but u accuse me of twisting Yoruba spirituality.

Now only a person with sound knowledge of Yoruba spirituality can claim this.

For u to do dat when u have No knowledge means that u are a fool who doesn't have anything better to do
Re: Lessons I've Learnt on The Religion Section This Year by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 14, 2013
Frankly speaking, I would like to see this issue of sango and electrical energy debated thoroughly.

Folykaze and AmanFromMars and any other party, do you mind if I create a thread for it. I will moderate it if you want me to.
Re: Lessons I've Learnt on The Religion Section This Year by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:37pm On Dec 14, 2013
Reyginus: Frankly speaking, I would like to see this issue of sango and electrical energy debated thoroughly.

Folykaze and AmanFromMars and any other party, do you mind if I create a thread for it. I will moderate it if you want me to.

Lol. You good to go.
Re: Lessons I've Learnt on The Religion Section This Year by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:40pm On Dec 14, 2013
macof:

Goes to prove u are a liar and slanderer

You know nothing about being Yoruba, you are not Yoruba but u accuse me of twisting Yoruba spirituality.

Now only a person with sound knowledge of Yoruba spirituality can claim this.

For u to do dat when u have No knowledge means that u are a fool who doesn't have anything better to do

calm down buddy. Eyi wu mi o wu o lo n mu iya meji lototo. Just make your point. He needs not to agree with you. You guys got different ori
Re: Lessons I've Learnt on The Religion Section This Year by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 14, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Lol. You good to go.
Thank you. I will wait for AmanFromMars or any other interested party to indicate interest.
Re: Lessons I've Learnt on The Religion Section This Year by ManhunterTM(m): 8:04pm On Dec 14, 2013
I thought this thread was supposed to be about lessons learnt from this section. What's with all the Sango and Orunmilla and stuff?
Re: Lessons I've Learnt on The Religion Section This Year by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:13pm On Dec 14, 2013
Manhunterâ„¢:
I thought this thread was supposed to be about lessons learnt from this section. What's with all the Sango and Orunmilla and stuff?

where we were going is not far. Where we branched is.
Re: Lessons I've Learnt on The Religion Section This Year by macof(m): 8:19pm On Dec 14, 2013
Manhunterâ„¢:
Still about "lessons learnt from this section"just more learning

This thread topic got deviated also grin
www.nairaland.com/1546215/how-religion-not-form-mental/4#20225675
Re: Lessons I've Learnt on The Religion Section This Year by macof(m): 8:25pm On Dec 14, 2013
Rey I am in
Re: Lessons I've Learnt on The Religion Section This Year by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 14, 2013
In.
Re: Lessons I've Learnt on The Religion Section This Year by plaetton: 10:29pm On Dec 14, 2013
Reyginus: Thank you. I will wait for AmanFromMars or any other interested party to indicate interest.

Pls go ahead.
I have lots history to add to that.

Like I have always stated, the line between dividing line between so-called spiritual/religious phenomena and physics is getting blurry.
Spiritual phenomena that define many of the world's religions and cultures throughout the ages are aspects of conventional as well as higher or hyper-dimensional physics.

For example, the Egyptians developed electricity, but they did not see it's utility, rather, they saw it as spiritual phenomena whose secrete had to be fiercely guarded.

1 Like

Re: Lessons I've Learnt on The Religion Section This Year by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:40pm On Dec 14, 2013
plaetton:

Pls go ahead.
I have lots history to add to that.

Like I have always stated, the line between dividing line between so-called spiritual/religious phenomena and physics is getting blurry.
Spiritual phenomena that define many of the world's religions and cultures throughout the ages are aspects of conventional as well as higher or hyper-dimensional physics.

For example, the Egyptians developed electricity, but they did not see it's utility, rather, they saw it as spiritual phenomena whose secrete had to be fiercely guarded.

You said it all especially with the bold.
Re: Lessons I've Learnt on The Religion Section This Year by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 15, 2013
Manhunterâ„¢:
Yeah. Exactly why they need a thread.
Re: Lessons I've Learnt on The Religion Section This Year by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 15, 2013
Re: Lessons I've Learnt on The Religion Section This Year by Oduduwaboy(m): 12:47pm On Dec 15, 2013
rapture_ready: Atheists claim God does not exist, but for some reason are obsessed with religion, particularly christianity...

grin

They are not obsessed with christianity . Christianity just happens to be the prototype for all religions to us. Their is mo room for any matyr - complex yet . Also , most of them/us used to be Christians. Hope things are clear now .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Sum Of All Arguments on Theism and Atheism - 2013 / The Solution To The Problems Of This World Is Adoption Of A True Religion / Atheism Is Not A Religion! (the Hardcore Debate Version) Challenge To Uyi Iredia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.