Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,763 members, 7,837,760 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

What Physical Appearance Turns You Off A Partner? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Physical Appearance Turns You Off A Partner? (20877 Views)

What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? / Guys!what Physical Features Turns You Off In A Lady? / Ladies! What Physical Features Turns You Off In A Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Physical Appearance Turns You Off A Partner? by Nobody: 12:36am On Dec 13, 2013
fergiiosugo: u knw dts a lie! Its beta to say u can't giv any of em out than lie u knw!
well yup....u seriOusly dnt expect me tO give Out my number here nd nOw
Re: What Physical Appearance Turns You Off A Partner? by mkoabiola: 12:41am On Dec 13, 2013
Big belle.
Small bosom.
Re: What Physical Appearance Turns You Off A Partner? by fergiiosugo(m): 12:43am On Dec 13, 2013
Jan8:
well yup....u seriOusly dnt expect me tO give Out my number here nd nOw
lol IKR!!! Well ℓ̊ cud drop mine nd urrmmm u'd just beep me and ℓ̊'ll ring back! 08102314023
Re: What Physical Appearance Turns You Off A Partner? by Nobody: 12:47am On Dec 13, 2013
fergiiosugo: lol IKR!!! Well ℓ̊ cud drop mine nd urrmmm u'd just beep me and ℓ̊'ll ring back! 08102314023
i'll add u On whatsapp. . .nO beeping

1 Like

Re: What Physical Appearance Turns You Off A Partner? by Nobody: 12:47am On Dec 13, 2013
fergiiosugo: lol IKR!!! Well ℓ̊ cud drop mine nd urrmmm u'd just beep me and ℓ̊'ll ring back! 08102314023
Re: What Physical Appearance Turns You Off A Partner? by fergiiosugo(m): 12:51am On Dec 13, 2013
Jan8:
add dis instead! 08080985578! Dat one's ƒǿř ma oda fone
Re: What Physical Appearance Turns You Off A Partner? by Nobody: 12:54am On Dec 13, 2013
fergiiosugo: add dis instead! 08080985578! Dat one's ƒǿř ma oda fone
#nOted
Re: What Physical Appearance Turns You Off A Partner? by fergiiosugo(m): 12:56am On Dec 13, 2013
Jan8:
#nOted
Gracias
Re: What Physical Appearance Turns You Off A Partner? by 190: 12:59am On Dec 13, 2013
Jan8:
#nOted
shocked
Re: What Physical Appearance Turns You Off A Partner? by Nobody: 1:08am On Dec 13, 2013
190: shocked
wah? LOl
Re: What Physical Appearance Turns You Off A Partner? by Nobody: 1:08am On Dec 13, 2013
fergiiosugo: Gracias
ure wlc
Re: What Physical Appearance Turns You Off A Partner? by Nobody: 1:31am On Dec 13, 2013
Any gal uglier than muahself is a big turnoff and btw Jan8 and ferguson should take a rum and flirt not expressing LUST in a public forum...team#yimu angry

1 Like

Re: What Physical Appearance Turns You Off A Partner? by Nobody: 1:35am On Dec 13, 2013
charlesblaze: Any gal uglier than muahself is a big turnoff and btw Jan8 and ferguson should take a rum and flirt not expressing LUST in a public forum...team#yimu angry
lOl. . .4 ur pOcket brOs!
Re: What Physical Appearance Turns You Off A Partner? by whiteroses(f): 1:52am On Dec 13, 2013
Owo gigon grin aka hard hands which is very rampant among Igbo boys, Ibokwenu whyyy!! why your palms gotta be hard like you rinse your hands with super glue angry

1 Like

Re: What Physical Appearance Turns You Off A Partner? by Nobody: 6:13am On Dec 13, 2013
jmoore: No eyebrows. Why should a lady shave off her eyebrows? Then draw them back in with an eyebrow pencil.

Looks like a masquerade
smh

sure you would like mine then... Lol
Re: What Physical Appearance Turns You Off A Partner? by Nobody: 6:17am On Dec 13, 2013
Jan8:
why your eyes come look like wiliwili... Who u wan charm?? lipsrsealed
Re: What Physical Appearance Turns You Off A Partner? by Nobody: 6:23am On Dec 13, 2013
Sobby1:
why your eyes come look like wiliwili... Who u wan charm?? lipsrsealed
lOl
Re: What Physical Appearance Turns You Off A Partner? by mmbs: 6:25am On Dec 13, 2013
Carolinee: angryAll this guys commenting rubbish here....f*ck you
...seemingly dt's d same thing u'll fall 4...mtchewwww

Another angry "Yam Leg" patient
Re: What Physical Appearance Turns You Off A Partner? by mmbs: 6:29am On Dec 13, 2013
fergiiosugo: wts yur twitter handle? D one on yur profile aint correct!!!
ashewo. You think that's her real pix. You go soon enter 1 chance molue

3 Likes

Re: What Physical Appearance Turns You Off A Partner? by Ngokafor(f): 6:35am On Dec 13, 2013
Acidosis: You guys should mind the way you pull down fellow humans with "what you dislike".

God created ALL in his own image!
Meaning, an insult on one's appearance is an insult to the creator..

Its even better to dislike artificial things like make-up than say you dislike the legs and eyes of your neighbors..

I am not part of the abominations going on here. I can only pray for mercy for the posters and the mod who placed this on front page.

This is about the only sensible comment on this silly thread.

1 Like

Re: What Physical Appearance Turns You Off A Partner? by mmbs: 6:38am On Dec 13, 2013
fergiiosugo: add dis instead! 08080985578! Dat one's ƒǿř ma oda fone
SPAMMERS. See free food o.

And this jan8 "boy" don see xmas maga.

2 Likes

Re: What Physical Appearance Turns You Off A Partner? by Nobody: 7:42am On Dec 13, 2013
Just a bad set of teeth wt thick lips n fair complexioned guys
Re: What Physical Appearance Turns You Off A Partner? by Elevation(m): 8:11am On Dec 13, 2013
Morning,OP Real men look beyond mere physical appearance it is whats inside that matters,bros nevertheless appearance might negatively or positively affect the chemical reaction,i no like stretchmarks,fatbelly and rough skin texture.
Re: What Physical Appearance Turns You Off A Partner? by ladenz(m): 8:43am On Dec 13, 2013
Amaaskia:

Aww thanks sweetie grin smiley

(in Barry White voice) Any time Baby cool
Re: What Physical Appearance Turns You Off A Partner? by Ricovendetta(m): 8:53am On Dec 13, 2013
Vivly: I hate it when people start listing 'imperfections' they hate. Can you create a being? Our imperfections are what makes us us. Only shallow minded people go for physical looks alone when there's a lot to search for on the inside.
This one you are speaking is grammar.
Re: What Physical Appearance Turns You Off A Partner? by Ricovendetta(m): 8:55am On Dec 13, 2013
debby dominic:

I do not have any of those.Btw I am so beautiful you would drool at the sight of me.
Oh PUUUULEEEEASSSEEEEE
Re: What Physical Appearance Turns You Off A Partner? by CastingCrowns(f): 9:22am On Dec 13, 2013
all those saying its inside dat matters.....it sure does, but the physical attracts before u get interested enough to see wats inside

1 Like

Re: What Physical Appearance Turns You Off A Partner? by Ricovendetta(m): 9:23am On Dec 13, 2013
Jan8: If u make me happy and am crazy abt u, IMHO, physical appearance will be tOtally secOndary. #lOve is d mOttO
Real talk.
Re: What Physical Appearance Turns You Off A Partner? by Ricovendetta(m): 9:45am On Dec 13, 2013
I love thick girls with BIG ASS, THIN WAIST ANT BROAD HIPS grin so if your lacking either friend-zone is the place for yo ass.
Re: What Physical Appearance Turns You Off A Partner? by shizzle11(m): 12:08pm On Dec 13, 2013
Jan8: hee hee. . . .na fight?

Its just so uncool if there's nothing to grab or hold on to. angry

1 Like

Re: What Physical Appearance Turns You Off A Partner? by ironheart(m): 12:57pm On Dec 13, 2013
Alot of you out there are being economical with the truth, alot of we men dont like a girl thats too fat with pot belly longer than ther ass, neither do we like skinny ladies, for me, i hate a lady who wears wig, paints like peacock, wears tights cloths in the afternoon. Some times some people says thats how GOD created them, which GOD? We forget so soon that they over ate, bleached or wore those things that made them look ugly. No woman is a turn off, but the way they take themselves is what makes them a turn off. If a man marries a slim woman for example, after 5 kids she becomes so big, now he starts looking outside because she now refused to exercise n look sleek. I would love to see our ladies look as natural as possible.
Re: What Physical Appearance Turns You Off A Partner? by ironheart(m): 1:00pm On Dec 13, 2013
CastingCrowns: all those saying its inside dat matters.....it sure does, but the physical attracts before u get interested enough to see wats inside
on poin jorr

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See The Plans And Venue Of The Nairaland Beach Party (Pics) / Reno Omokri: A Man That Sends ‘Urgent 2k’ To A Lady Who Has iPhone 12 Isn't Wise / Ladies Have You Ever Dated "Mr Return All The Things I Bought For You"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.