Stats: 3,162,450 members, 7,850,572 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:07 AM

What Physical Appearance Turns You Off A Partner? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Physical Appearance Turns You Off A Partner? (20888 Views)

What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? / Guys!what Physical Features Turns You Off In A Lady? / Ladies! What Physical Features Turns You Off In A Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Physical Appearance Turns You Off A Partner? by fiizznation: 7:57pm On Dec 12, 2013
Dis is serious»»»». grin
Re: What Physical Appearance Turns You Off A Partner? by Gudiza(m): 8:01pm On Dec 12, 2013
JUST HATE FUGLY... grin
Re: What Physical Appearance Turns You Off A Partner? by delerx(m): 8:18pm On Dec 12, 2013
Ms_Steph: we hate u too. *rme*
Do u v yam legs
Re: What Physical Appearance Turns You Off A Partner? by deols(f): 8:19pm On Dec 12, 2013
Acidosis: You guys should mind the way you pull down fellow humans with "what you dislike".

God created ALL in his own image!
Meaning, an insult on one's appearance is an insult to the creator..

Its even better to dislike artificial things like make-up than say you dislike the legs and eyes of your neighbors..

I am not part of the abominations going on here. I can only pray for mercy for the posters and the mod who placed this on front page.

You always make sense smiley

The way the word, hate is being indiscriminately used is just not it. How does anyone hate someone else based on what they look like? angry

Re: What Physical Appearance Turns You Off A Partner? by delerx(m): 8:21pm On Dec 12, 2013
Tiny short looking girls.they give So much trouble. I v 2 that wanna dash out
Re: What Physical Appearance Turns You Off A Partner? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 12, 2013
tlaret24: ,really u r jst wat I ve been looking for big eyes is gorgeous 4 me let's hook up nah.

Aww thanks dear but I'm TAKEN. grin
Re: What Physical Appearance Turns You Off A Partner? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 12, 2013
ladenz:

Dont worry. the rest of you is 'A' ok. wink

Aww thanks sweetie grin smiley
Re: What Physical Appearance Turns You Off A Partner? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 12, 2013
fergiiosugo: Ama!!! Ama!!! Ama!!! Hw many times ℓ̊ call u?

Once I guess grin lol
Re: What Physical Appearance Turns You Off A Partner? by tomakint: 8:41pm On Dec 12, 2013
MillionDollars: girls-big teeth, yam leg, big eyeball, no ä$$, thick voice, nt on nairaland, etc
Lol @ 'thick voice' grin in other words it is called 'husky voice'! I think a lady with an untidy spirit is a turn off anytime, anyday for me!
Re: What Physical Appearance Turns You Off A Partner? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 12, 2013
Me I hate guys wit mouth odour,,,,,body odour ,short,,,,fat,,,ugly nd mannarless monkies
Re: What Physical Appearance Turns You Off A Partner? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 12, 2013
U dnt ve 2 hate anyone just cos u dnt lyk their physical appearance, atleast they didnt choose 2b lyk dat. As 4 me l dnt do fat girls...LEPA!!!
Re: What Physical Appearance Turns You Off A Partner? by GentleFrank(m): 9:06pm On Dec 12, 2013
Lols !!!
Re: What Physical Appearance Turns You Off A Partner? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 12, 2013
Nostalgia21:
lol. u'd be a billionaire ryt??..bt i aint fuqking wit you tho..im serious
well...iOn knw u thO. Dat settles it. Am viewinq ur dp nOw. . .
Re: What Physical Appearance Turns You Off A Partner? by khaleb(m): 9:24pm On Dec 12, 2013
Karleb: Human beings are wicked, as in very very wicked.
just what I was not about to say
Re: What Physical Appearance Turns You Off A Partner? by segzicres(m): 9:37pm On Dec 12, 2013
pot belly ina babe lawd i wont even look at her twice angry angry angry angry
Re: What Physical Appearance Turns You Off A Partner? by Vivly(f): 10:41pm On Dec 12, 2013
kajole:

cant believe its this girl acting all matured now. Remenbered vividly when you still reasoned like a 2 year old kid

i can boldly and authoritatively say to you
go forth
you are henceforth placed upon
the title

WIFE MATERIAL
LMAO. Kagari? When? Don't tell me it's that polite insults thread o.
Re: What Physical Appearance Turns You Off A Partner? by Nostalgia21(m): 10:47pm On Dec 12, 2013
Jan8:
well...iOn knw u thO. Dat settles it. Am viewinq ur dp nOw. . .
aii..*backing off*
Re: What Physical Appearance Turns You Off A Partner? by kajole(m): 10:52pm On Dec 12, 2013
Vivly: LMAO. Kagari? When? Don't tell me it's that polite insults thread o.

bad girl, u still remenba

but you are cool though

nice work u doing
Re: What Physical Appearance Turns You Off A Partner? by fergiiosugo(m): 10:53pm On Dec 12, 2013
Jan8:
lOl. . .why u after my twitter accnt anyway?
why do pple eat?
Re: What Physical Appearance Turns You Off A Partner? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 12, 2013
fergiiosugo: why do pple eat?
oh ma gee
Re: What Physical Appearance Turns You Off A Partner? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 12, 2013
Nostalgia21:
aii..*backing off*
Oh. . .#Ouch. . .sOrry
Re: What Physical Appearance Turns You Off A Partner? by fergiiosugo(m): 11:20pm On Dec 12, 2013
Jan8:
oh ma gee
yep! Its doesn't even look like u have a twitter acct! Well,ℓ̊ ah wanted to set p sha! *winks
Re: What Physical Appearance Turns You Off A Partner? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 12, 2013
fergiiosugo: yep! Its doesn't even look like u have a twitter acct! Well,ℓ̊ ah wanted to set p sha! *winks
*flips imaginary hair. . . .nOt funnY!
Re: What Physical Appearance Turns You Off A Partner? by fergiiosugo(m): 11:44pm On Dec 12, 2013
Jan8:
*flips imaginary hair. . . .nOt funnY!
IKR!! Am Ferguson! U?
Re: What Physical Appearance Turns You Off A Partner? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Dec 12, 2013
fergiiosugo: IKR!! Am Ferguson! U?
janet. . .nice tO meetchA!
Re: What Physical Appearance Turns You Off A Partner? by fergiiosugo(m): 12:02am On Dec 13, 2013
Jan8:
janet. . .nice tO meetchA!
Same er! So errr cud we take dis off nairaland?? Puh-lease
Re: What Physical Appearance Turns You Off A Partner? by Nobody: 12:06am On Dec 13, 2013
fergiiosugo: Same er! So errr cud we take dis off nairaland?? Puh-lease
depends On where were taking it On tO
Re: What Physical Appearance Turns You Off A Partner? by fergiiosugo(m): 12:20am On Dec 13, 2013
Jan8:
depends On where were taking it On tO
to a place wr only d both of us can c our msgs! Possible?
Re: What Physical Appearance Turns You Off A Partner? by Nobody: 12:23am On Dec 13, 2013
fergiiosugo: to a place wr only d both of us can c our msgs! Possible?
um...lyk where?
Re: What Physical Appearance Turns You Off A Partner? by fergiiosugo(m): 12:26am On Dec 13, 2013
Jan8:
um...lyk where?
well ders twitter,instagram,bbm,whatsapp and ur fone inbox! All d niqqa needs is 11 digits,pin or username! Chikena
Re: What Physical Appearance Turns You Off A Partner? by Nobody: 12:29am On Dec 13, 2013
fergiiosugo: well ders twitter,instagram,bbm,whatsapp and ur fone inbox! All d niqqa needs is 11 digits,pin or username! Chikena
oh. . .am nOt On any Of d 'abOves' thO. . .#shrugs
Re: What Physical Appearance Turns You Off A Partner? by fergiiosugo(m): 12:34am On Dec 13, 2013
Jan8:
oh. . .am nOt On any Of d 'abOves' thO. . .#shrugs
u knw dts a lie! Its beta to say u can't giv any of em out than lie u knw!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Intends Giving Up Scholarship To Study Abroad Because Of Her Boyfriend / "Boys Boarding School Didn't Turn Your Son Gay, Being Gay Is Hormonal" - Lady / Is It Compulsory To Get A Valentine's Gift?