Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,708 members, 7,837,598 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

What Physical Appearance Turns You Off A Partner? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Physical Appearance Turns You Off A Partner? (20876 Views)

What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? / Guys!what Physical Features Turns You Off In A Lady? / Ladies! What Physical Features Turns You Off In A Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Physical Appearance Turns You Off A Partner? by toprealman: 1:51pm On Dec 13, 2013
This is surely a thread for jambites, teenagers or new boys 2 men...girl 2 woman intake.
When you grow older, you will understand that one man's meat is another man's kpomo. Some girls hate bald head others like it. Sone cannot stand BO others love it so much (zany Malik of one direction's fiancée, Perrier Edwards (of little mix girl band) likes men with BO http://www.sugarscape.com/main-topics/celebrities/971217/little-mix’s-perrie-edwards-admits-‘i-love-dirty-boys’ ( copy everything from http to the 'after dirty boys and paste in your browser)
Some people like it big, strong and reliable others don't. Matters of this nature should not be set in stone.
Re: What Physical Appearance Turns You Off A Partner? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 13, 2013
Temismith: Smelling mouth,dirty teeth,scary make-up. Etc.. undecided
you be lesbian??
Re: What Physical Appearance Turns You Off A Partner? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 13, 2013
shizzle11:

Its just so uncool if there's nothing to grab or hold on to. angry
lOl. . .whOever tOld u i was plain(in DAT aspect). . .slOw dOwn bunnie
Re: What Physical Appearance Turns You Off A Partner? by Ratebuster(m): 3:57pm On Dec 13, 2013
martronilla: i love kissing a lot. So, kpomo lips is a turn off.... Eeeww
dats a big turn off to others. Is dat all u no how to do
Re: What Physical Appearance Turns You Off A Partner? by obillyj(f): 5:45pm On Dec 13, 2013
* Dirty clothing(the collar, sleeve, trousers)
* big or oversized cloth whether d person is on d big or slim side.
* Bad odour. body or mouth.
* Cigarette odour & smoking
* Improper dressing.

i notice these things d moment i meet a guy within 5sec n each of them is a strong turn off.
Re: What Physical Appearance Turns You Off A Partner? by Testerfuze(m): 8:56pm On Dec 13, 2013
1.)High shoulder pad-when a lady has a very broad
shoulder like dat of john cena
2.)Heavy tribal marks
3.)Banky W kinda head
4.)Nd lastly big abdomen.
Re: What Physical Appearance Turns You Off A Partner? by Testerfuze(m): 9:01pm On Dec 13, 2013
mmbs: SPAMMERS. See free food o.

And this jan8 "boy" don see xmas maga.
I tel u brah, dah guy must taste henessey wit "his" niggas dis season,talkin bout jan8.....courtesy (fergiiwatever)
Re: What Physical Appearance Turns You Off A Partner? by pweetixandy: 11:15pm On Dec 13, 2013
Ricovendetta: I love thick girls with BIG ASS, THIN WAIST ANT BROAD HIPS grin so if your lacking either friend-zone is the place for yo ass.
wat ever happnd to punctuation marks?
Re: What Physical Appearance Turns You Off A Partner? by shizzle11(m): 11:47pm On Dec 13, 2013
Jan8:
lOl. . .whOever tOld u i was plain(in DAT aspect). . .slOw dOwn bunnie

chill....wasn't talking about you.
Just pointing out what i don't like in a womans physical appearance
Re: What Physical Appearance Turns You Off A Partner? by shizzle11(m): 11:48pm On Dec 13, 2013
pweetixandy:
wat ever happnd to punctuation marks?

They went on holidays grin
Re: What Physical Appearance Turns You Off A Partner? by pweetixandy: 8:54am On Dec 14, 2013
shizzle11:

They went on holidays grin
typical
Re: What Physical Appearance Turns You Off A Partner? by Temismith(f): 9:29pm On Dec 14, 2013
booqee: you be lesbian??
mannerless cow! I dont need to be a guy to hate heavy makeups. Never knew ur tinking was dis myopic piglet!!!

1 Like

Re: What Physical Appearance Turns You Off A Partner? by Callmebabe(f): 9:47pm On Dec 14, 2013
I dont like short guys
Re: What Physical Appearance Turns You Off A Partner? by Callmebabe(f): 9:51pm On Dec 14, 2013
[color=#000000][/color][code][/code]
Re: What Physical Appearance Turns You Off A Partner? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 15, 2013
Temismith: mannerless cow! I dont need to be a guy to hate heavy makeups. Never knew ur tinking was dis myopic piglet!!!
jeez..why u so aggressive?? I think i asked a harmless question. Seeing as the op asked about appearance in UR PARTNER i got wondering..
Re: What Physical Appearance Turns You Off A Partner? by thiefnubu(m): 2:30pm On Dec 16, 2013
Preceedo:

chai! A baptised pervert. So even if she fyn pass angelina you no care?
angelina no fyn na..... my girlfriend fine pass her by far
Re: What Physical Appearance Turns You Off A Partner? by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 28, 2013
Re: What Physical Appearance Turns You Off A Partner? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 29, 2013
mmbs: Another angry "Yam Leg" patient
Otondo

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of His Insecurity And Trust Issues. / See The Plans And Venue Of The Nairaland Beach Party (Pics) / Ladies Have You Ever Dated "Mr Return All The Things I Bought For You"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.