Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,430 members, 7,812,275 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

The IGR Debate - Reloaded! - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The IGR Debate - Reloaded! (24688 Views)

Latest Ranking Of States By Financial Sustainability, Debt And IGR (PICS) / IGR: 5 Reasons Why Northern States Perform Poorly / Ten Nigerian States With Highest IGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by FreeGlobe(f): 10:17am On Dec 13, 2013
superstar1:

So, your lecturer did not tell you, when you are conducting a research, you pay a visit to where you are writing on. Part of your criminal tendencies, cutting corners as usual. are you sure you did not sleep with your lecturers for you to graduate during your undergrad days.

If you are a serious student, come to SW or consult google.
I have searched but have not found any but with the IGR posted on this thread for these states I'm curious as to their source of income that's why I ask the op and concerned nairalanders to help list 10 manufacturing companies in oyo, oshun and ekiti collectively
Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by ifechez: 10:19am On Dec 13, 2013
superstar1:

olod and oponu combined together. So Lagos looks like Nnewi or umuleri or afikpo.

why is it that your bodies are always hot once you are reminded Lagos has always been, is and will forever be a yorubaland aka SW.

instead of you to develop political will to develop Enugu or Aba or Owerri or Onitsha, you are here contending what is not.

Ok oooo. the owners of a place rules a place or in your father's house, it is your neighbour on the 3rd street that rules in your house. The Oba and the political class clearly demonstrates who owns it. So, never bring this topic up again for discussion.
Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by superstar1(m): 10:20am On Dec 13, 2013
FreeGlobe:
I have searched but have not found any but with the IGR posted on this thread for these states I'm curious as to their source of income that's why I ask the op and concerned nairalanders to help list 10 manufacturing companies in oyo, oshun and ekiti collectively

its obvious, you are clueless on the usage of google. Rather spend your money to the listed place and take a tour. If you do not find any, come back here and tell us.
Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by ichidodo: 10:23am On Dec 13, 2013
superstar1:

See this one, ejaculat1ng over what is not theirs.So festac was built by FG and so therefore it belongs to the ibos. there is nothing we wont hear.

In another news, who is the LG chairman of Ojo LG where the festac is? omo Igbo ni abi. Lagos is FG state and all the political positions are filled up by Yorubas. What happened to Federal character. You are a classical example of Dundee United. We can decide to close Festac anytime we like. We closed 1004, a property that was for FG before privatisation, and nothing happened.

I repeat, the political class of a place, determines and demonstrates who owns the place. The day you have the gut to have even just a mere Maazi of Lagos, not Eze o, and to be a LG chairman, i will truly know the Ibos are the owners of agos.

We are waiting for you in 2015.
Frustrated soul pray tell who owns the American Economy? The Jews right? But they never get to or want to govern the country likewise The igbos are engine room of the Lagos Economy and given their republican tendencies would surely forfeit political power for Economic power ofcourse at the same time maintain both Economic and Political power in their homelands as well.I could say we own 100% of our Land but own 40% of the choicest yoruba real estate,now i sense where your pain is coming from
Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by oilykid(m): 10:28am On Dec 13, 2013
lots of yeroba bashing going on dis thread grin grin,evn d yeroba op dt opened it is no where no b found sad sad..igbos shud tak it easy on ofemanus cry
Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by ifechez: 10:29am On Dec 13, 2013
ichidodo: Frustrated soul pray tell who owns the American Economy? The Jews right? But they never get to govern the country likewise The igbos are engine room of the Lagos Economy and given their republican tendencies would surely forfeit political power for Economic power ofcourse at the same time maintain both Economic and Political power in their homelands as well.I could say we own 100% of our Land but own 40% of the choicest yoruba real estate,now i sense where your pain is coming from

that's why they are not happy with the Igbos. we run them down even in their village's. if you will imagine the hate and bitterness in their hearts knowing they will eventually go and submitt their meagre income to any Nwafor weneva they go to computer or Alaba to buy things

1 Like

Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by ifechez: 10:30am On Dec 13, 2013
oilykid: lots of yeroba bashing going on dis thread grin grin,evn d yeroba op dt opened it is no where no b found sad sad..igbos shud tak it easy on ofemanus cry

nwanne I get time today. they must be crushed.
Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by superstar1(m): 10:32am On Dec 13, 2013
ichidodo: Frustrated soul pray tell who owns the American Economy? The Jews right? But they never get to govern the country likewise The igbos are engine room of the Lagos Economy and given their republican tendencies would surely forfeit political power for Economic power ofcourse at the same time maintain both Economic and Political power in their homelands as well.I could say we own 100% of our Land but own 40% of the choicest yoruba real estate,now i sense where your pain is coming from

i laff igbotically, afikpo dialect to be precise.

They have republican tendencies and they could not boast of a town till the British came. Says alot about your republican tendencies. To the rest of the world, it portrays you as some jungle living beings. Simple. Republican ko democrat ni.

They control the economy of Lagos because they dominate Alaba and Ladipo markets and SE is still in its deplorable state. Saya alot about your economic power. For your education, Lagos is not running on your 2 by 2 inches shops. Get to Min of Finance and get the records.

on your owing of 40% of the choicest real estate in lag. You are making me roll on the floor. So, your 2 by 2 inches shops have afforded you the funds to buy 40% of Lagos and the people that controls the economy, the political power and even the land allocation probably have 10%. hmm what a logic by omo y1bo.

Anyway, keep buying, we want it. We are introducing property tax soon and that means more money for us. For your info, when you have your dream Republic of Igboland, ensure you carry the properties. The disintegration of Nigerian state is inevitable. All the big nations that were colonised by the British has divided and we are the only one standing. 2014, the centenary year of amalgamation is around the corner, 2015 is around the corner.

If you have ears, listen and start divesting.

2 Likes

Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by superstar1(m): 10:35am On Dec 13, 2013
ifechez:

when we are through with you, the MODs will ban us all. I hope you have another monicker.
Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by oilykid(m): 10:36am On Dec 13, 2013
ifechez:

lolz. grin grin bt tak it easy on them..remember dt they ar ur fellow nigerians cry
Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by superstar1(m): 10:39am On Dec 13, 2013
ifechez:

that's why they are not happy with the Igbos. we run them down even in their village's. if you will imagine the hate and bitterness in their hearts knowing they will eventually go and submitt their meagre income to any Nwafor weneva they go to computer or Alaba to buy things

If you understand the philosophies of yorubas, you will know they careless about whatever you have in your cubicle shop. its called live and lets live, which does not exist in the lexicon of the jungle living being calling it republican tendencies.

You should always give special thanks to the British and pay royalties on an annual basis for making you to see the light.

1 Like

Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by ichidodo: 10:40am On Dec 13, 2013
ifechez:

As small as i am i can lay claim to landed properties scattered across the Lagos State not to talk of those back home but i havent set my eyes on any yeriba doin same ( not that we give a damn) but it should tell the neutral how regressive,myopic,clannish and lazy these primates are, why won't we chance them and if they are bitter what can they do but burn inside their own insecurities
Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by FreeGlobe(f): 10:46am On Dec 13, 2013
Igbos just broke another feat. Beyonce's new album feature Nigerias greatest female writer of all time Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie. Haters eat your heart out. lol

2 Likes

Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by superstar1(m): 10:47am On Dec 13, 2013
ichidodo: As small as i am i can lay claim to landed properties scattered across the Lagos State not to talk of those back home but i havent set my eyes on any yeriba doin same ( not that we give a damn) but it should tell the neutral how regressive,myopic,clannish and lazy these primates are, why won't we chance them and if they are bitter what can they do but burn inside their own insecurities

who are they chancing? do we look like SS people that you did that to in the 60s. If you even try it again now, i am sure they will consume you.

Achebe was chanced by Soyinka, Awo chanced Zik, OBJ chanced Ojukwu, so what are we saying here. We have always been ahead and be rest assured we will always be. Keep doing what you know best to do, which are chest beating, ultimatum giving, envy and covetousness. The best you will always be with your republican tendency, in as much as this Nigeria exist, is a 5th class citizen. Bunch of money loving and power driven people. People without culture that say good morning to their parents with a sliding tackle.

We don't celebrate criminality in yorubaland.
Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by ichidodo: 10:48am On Dec 13, 2013
superstar1:

i laff igbotically, afikpo dialect to be precise.

They have republican tendencies and they could not boast of a town till the British came. Says alot about your republican tendencies. To the rest of the world, it portrays you are some jungle living beings. Simple. Republican ko democrat ni.

They control the economy of Lagos because they dominate Alaba and Ladipo markets and SE is still in its deplorable state. Saya alot about your economic power. For your education, Lagos is not running on your 2 by 2 inches shops. Get to Min of Finance and get the records.

on your owing of 40% of the choicest real estate in lag. You are making me roll on the floor. So, your 2 by 2 inches shops have afforded you the funds to buy 40% of Lagos and the people that controls the economy, the political power and even the land allocation probably have 10%. hmm what a logic by omo y1bo.

Anyway, keep buying, we want it. We ae introducing property tax soon and that means more money for us. For your info, when you have your dream Republic of Igboland, ensure you carry the properties. The disintegration of Nigerian state is inevitable. All the big nations that were colonised by the British has divided and we are the only one standing. 2014, the centenary year of amalgamation is around the corner, 2015 is around the corner.

If you have ears, listen and start divesting.
Thank GOD you accept the fact we are takin over, I rather pay land tax and live in a comfortable duplex at Dolphin Estate,Ikoyi than Sleep in a mosquito infested yeriba Slum at Abule-egba.
Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by superstar1(m): 10:49am On Dec 13, 2013
FreeGlobe: Igbos just broke another feat. Beyonce's new album feature Nigerias greatest female writer of all time Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie. Haters eat your heart out. lol

See the difference. Beyonce featured Miss ''my-uncle-told-me'' writer and Asa and Femi Kuti are being celebrated world wide and nominated for grammys.

Mediocrity is your middle name.
Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by superstar1(m): 10:51am On Dec 13, 2013
ichidodo: Thank GOD you accept the fact we are takin over, I rather pay land tax and live in a comfortable duplex at Dolphin Estate,Ikoyi than Sleep in a mosquito infested yeriba Slum at Abule-egba.

I cant be arguing with you on the fantasy and imagination and make-believe statements of your mind.

Keep living the dream for now, because the Doomsday is minus one today.
Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by ichidodo: 10:52am On Dec 13, 2013
superstar1:

who are they chancing? do we look like SS people that you did that to in the 60s. If you even try it again now, i am sure they will consume you.

Achebe was chanced by Soyinka, Awo chanced Zik, OBJ chanced Ojukwu, so what are we saying here. We have always been ahead and be rest assured we will always be. Keep doing what you know best to do, which are chest beating, ultimatum giving, envy and covetousness. The best you will always be with your republican tendency, in as much as this Nigeria exist, is a 5th class citizen. Bunch of money loving and power driven people. People without culture that say good morning to their parents with a sliding tackle.

We don't celebrate criminality in yorubaland.
If i own 100% of what is supposed to be mine and still own 40% what is supposed to be yours then it is called chancing.Ofcourse there is nothing you can do about it but spew long empty rants that will and can never change the Status Quo
Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by otokx(m): 10:54am On Dec 13, 2013
Lagos first, Rivers second, Delta third.
Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by ba7man(m): 10:56am On Dec 13, 2013
ichidodo: Frustrated soul pray tell who owns the American Economy? The Jews right? But they never get to or want to govern the country likewise The igbos are engine room of the Lagos Economy and given their republican tendencies would surely forfeit political power for Economic power ofcourse at the same time maintain both Economic and Political power in their homelands as well.I could say we own 100% of our Land but own 40% of the choicest yoruba real estate,now i sense where your pain is coming from
You've started with this your "Percentage" thing again

40 percent of Lagos........... 60 percent of Abuja, 100percent of S.E............20 percent of USA..........etc

Judging from your past posts on this forum, I can say you've lost 100 percent of your credibility.............and sanity.
Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by Ayekotoo(m): 10:56am On Dec 13, 2013
FreeGlobe:
Zoning really? Tell us the form of zoning then that was used. The north is now a single zone against SW and SE. what of SS? I would have ignored you but I get irritated when most SWesterners pride in ignorance and deceit. I bet the cashless policy is of no relevance in ogun,
is this a joke or what? Ogun has over 100 industries. Ogun is the industrial hub of Nigeria with the largest industrial labour hence, the need for cashless policy. you folks can't stop to amaze me.
Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by ichidodo: 10:58am On Dec 13, 2013
superstar1:

I cant be arguing with you on the fantasy and imagination and make-believe statements of your mind.

Keep living the dream for now, because the Doomsday is minus one today.
What? Have i tired and frustrated you enough?! Don't be a coward atypical of your race,Come on,btw Doomsday minus one my black igbo Asss
Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by superstar1(m): 10:59am On Dec 13, 2013
ichidodo: If i own 100% of what is supposed to be mine and still own 40% what is supposed to be yours then it is called chancing.Ofcourse there is nothing you can do about it but spew long empty rants that will and can never change the Status Quo

The bane of Ibos has always been, they are politically naive and inept.

You own 40% of mine in a volatile and unstable country like Nigeria. That is 40% high risk you are carrying, in case you dont know. I dont know why the analytical skills and intelligence level of omo y1bos are generally below par with people in Torah Bora mountain.

you are meant to learn from past experience, but alas, you have not. Mind you, history repeat itself and even in a more deadlier way.

This time around, we wont be has generous as the last time. Bet that with me.
Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by FreeGlobe(f): 10:59am On Dec 13, 2013
superstar1:

See the difference. Beyonce featured Miss ''my-uncle-told-me'' writer and Asa and Femi Kuti are being celebrated world wide and nominated for grammys.

Mediocrity is your middle name.
Ngozi Adichie is not even a musician, I hope you understand that. She is celebrated in her field the reason Beyonce saw and acknowledged her. Beyonce does not know Asa or Femi Kuti, her fellow musicians.
Guess what she used all her igbo names on the album which will be sold worldwide. The album will definitely win a Grammy making Ngozi Adichie Nigeria's first Grammy winner. Igbos are not your match boy. you can only hate. grin grin
Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by ba7man(m): 11:02am On Dec 13, 2013
FreeGlobe:
Ngozi Adichie is not even a musician, I hope you understand that. She is celebrated in her field the reason Beyonce saw and acknowledged her. Beyonce does not know Asa or Femi Kuti, her fellow musicians.
Guess what she used all her igbo names on the album which will be sold worldwide. The album will definitely win a Grammy making Ngozi Adichie Nigeria's first Grammy winner. Igbos are not your match boy. you can only hate. grin grin
How has that improved your current situation?
Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by superstar1(m): 11:03am On Dec 13, 2013
ichidodo: What? Have i tired and frustrated you enough?! Don't be a coward atypical of your race,Come on btw Doomsday minus one my black igbo Asss

cowardice is entrenched in the way of life of y1bos nah. we all know that. If the number 1 General that is meant to die in battle can decide to wear spag and mini, put on lipstick and mascara and usain bolted to Abidjan, how much more the others.

No wonder endless lame and worthless ultimatum given is part of the signs of your republican tendencies.

laffing igbotically, this time around, in Nri dialect.
Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by ba7man(m): 11:05am On Dec 13, 2013
superstar1:

You own 40% of mine in a volatile and unstable country like Nigeria. That is 40% high risk you are carrying, in case you dont know. I dont know why the analytical skills and intelligence level of omo y1bos are generally below par with people in Torah Bora mountain.

you are meant to learn from past experience, but alas, you have not. Mind you, history repeat itself and even in a more deadlier way.

Do you truely belive 4 out of every 10 houses in Lagos belong to an Igbo man??

Its the lies their relatives tell them on how they've bought all the houses in Lagos back home in the east they come to spew online.

Even all those renting houses now own them according to their reasoning.
Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by ichidodo: 11:07am On Dec 13, 2013
superstar1:

And the bane of the yeribas is their strategic and tactical gullibility, How can you allow a highly volatile tribe as the igbos guzzle up your land, its like havin a mad bull in a China shop, When the sh**t hits the fan i won't be surprise to find you in a refugee camp @ Benin Republic,How is your French? You are gonna need it soon enough
Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by superstar1(m): 11:07am On Dec 13, 2013
FreeGlobe:

Lol.

Asa and Femi Kuti are not known and they are being invited for international concerts, nit african organised concerts. Another diarrhoeic incantation from omo y1bo.

you said she is not a singer and she will win grammy. Na wa for you and your reasoning faculty.
Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by Ayekotoo(m): 11:13am On Dec 13, 2013
superstar1:

your business is zero. who owns the franchise of the KFC in Nigeria, Shoprite in Nigeria? you can never know, because their names does not start with shukwu. we dont do the under the mango tree biz. we do biz that compete internationally.
I laugh at their ignorance. They know nothing about economics and whats happening around them. Enugu polo shopping mall is co- owned by Tayo Amusan, a yorubaman, where shoprite is situated.
Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by superstar1(m): 11:13am On Dec 13, 2013
ichidodo: And the bane of the yeribas is their strategic and tactical gullibility, How can you allow a highly volatile tribe as the igbos guzzle up your land, its like havin a mad bull in a China shop, When the sh**t hits the fan i won't be surprise to find you in a refugee camp @ Benin Republic,How is your French? You are gonna need it soon enough

Ojukwu was very sound strategically and tactically that he sent 3mm of your people to their early graves.

Zik was sound strategically and tactically, that he was contesting in Lagos before he was shown the way to the east.

Yorubas are so gullible and they fought the Northern Oligarchy to a stand still and took power from them, rendered the country ungovernable for years, inflicted international sanctions on the country, made the country a pariah state in the committee of nations, sent a seating head of state to his grave -- all without a single shot.

I am sure your forefathers would have warned you,no matter how hot head you are, not to take on a man full of wisdom.

If they did not, it clearly shows the jungle living statement I said earlier on. History are handed down to us and tales are told through the mud houses of ours.
Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by ichidodo: 11:16am On Dec 13, 2013
superstar1:

cowardice is entrenched in the way of life of y1bos nah. we all know that. If the number 1 General that is meant to die in battle can decide to wear spag and mini, put on lipstick and mascara and usain bolted to Abidjan, how much more the others.

No wonder endless lame and worthless ultimatum given is part of the signs of your republican tendencies.

laffing igbotically, this time around, in Nri dialect.
Those who have glass houses shouldn't throw stones, especially if your name is Awolowo aka Awo-ole, Suicide-activist, rat-poison Emeritus,Mr Do-the-needful. Ojukwu ran and came back to face his demons but Awo-ole like a true Omoluabi with cowardice flowing via his veins opted to run away permanently not only from South West Nigeria but from this Life.I don't know if he wore Mama HIV Awolowo's brassiere when he did the needful

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (27) (Reply)

El-Rufai Visits Flood Ravaged Areas In Kaduna (Photos) / DSS Beefs Up Headquarters Security Ahead Of #FreeSowore Protest Today / Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.