Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Abacha Knew the Type of Person OBJ was..he locked him up..GEJ should do same.!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abacha Knew the Type of Person OBJ was..he locked him up..GEJ should do same.!! (2111 Views)

2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime / GEJ Should Be Impeached - LA Times Joel Brinkley / Nigeria Will Never Break Up - GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abacha Knew the Type of Person OBJ was..he locked him up..GEJ should do same.!! by slimfit1(m): 11:20pm On Dec 12, 2013
And look at what happened to abacha

1 Like

Re: Abacha Knew the Type of Person OBJ was..he locked him up..GEJ should do same.!! by Nobody: 11:23pm On Dec 12, 2013
Does that mean that same people that killed Abacha will come for GEJ's head I'm sure Mr President has learned lessons right from Murtala Muhamed, to Abiola, then Abacha..

Nigerian Leaders are often cautious not to fall into enemy hands... Why do we hate Leaders who are calm headed
Re: Abacha Knew the Type of Person OBJ was..he locked him up..GEJ should do same.!! by aljharem(m): 11:26pm On Dec 12, 2013
great1: Does that mean that same people that killed Abacha will come for GEJ's head I'm sure Mr President has learned lessons right from Murtala Muhamed, to Abiola, then Abacha..

Nigerian Leaders are often cautious not to fall into enemy hands... Why do we hate Leaders who are calm headed

Not all Leaders are hated

Muritala Mohammed is and will be the BEST NIGERIAN LEADER EVER.
Re: Abacha Knew the Type of Person OBJ was..he locked him up..GEJ should do same.!! by T9ksy(m): 11:51pm On Dec 12, 2013
Prof Corruption: Corruption weakens a leader. GEJ is too corrupt to dare prosecute demons like OBJ. But if you have a truly honest leader, the likes of OBJ should be behind bars. In any case, for OBJ to have written such a damning letter, he surely have enough "dossier" on GEJ.

The bolded part reminds me of Obj's inaugural speech in 1999 when he vowed to fight corruption to a standstill. I laughed
so da.mn hard, i nearly cracked a rib! He probably thought we have forgotten his kleptomaniac jamboree in his first coming between 1976 and '79 before he went out of his way to hand over power to shehu shagari whom he knew wouldn't dare prosecute him.
Re: Abacha Knew the Type of Person OBJ was..he locked him up..GEJ should do same.!! by M17: 11:56pm On Dec 12, 2013
alj harem:

Not all Leaders are hated

Muritala Mohammed is and will be the BEST NIGERIAN LEADER EVER.

what has it accomplished that made him the best leader ? This country is full of emty brains , brotherly emotion ?? or because he got the same terrorist name like you wey dey knack head for ground ? lame
Re: Abacha Knew the Type of Person OBJ was..he locked him up..GEJ should do same.!! by EzeCanada: 3:39am On Dec 13, 2013
In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is the King. GEJ's performance so far is miles ahead that of past Nigerian leaders Obasanjo inclusive.

Obasanjo's lust for power and relevance has finally come to an end. Baba is dead! Long live the King Jonathan.

..... and King Jonathan gave the Otta farmer the biblical Naman's treatment. Afterwards Nigeria lived happy ever after.

1 Like

Re: Abacha Knew the Type of Person OBJ was..he locked him up..GEJ should do same.!! by engrfcuksmtin(m): 5:36am On Dec 13, 2013
Your thoughts are good.....infact why not suggest a military take over grin cool
great1: Those of you who are attributing my thoughts to tribalism, I have no response for Y'all just yet...

If OBJ really wants the best for this country, why did he sell our national asset to his friends He Sold a Petroleum refinery for almost nothing... I'm not saying GEJ is a Saint, But I would rather have a GEJ government than an OBJ government in power...

At least 1 man was able to wipe out subsidy fraud from our system,
and GEJ still has alot of bigger demons to fight, and toes to step on... He's on course to make things happen... for now, fighting corruption is down to us, and not the president alone...

Until we begin to give these ministers and governors the Oshomole "go & die" treatment, we will see worse corruption cases, even if those APC guys come into power.... CORRUPTION IS A SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY,
Are you a comedian

1 Like

Re: Abacha Knew the Type of Person OBJ was..he locked him up..GEJ should do same.!! by dami212: 5:54am On Dec 13, 2013
tosan200: if that mumu Jonathan did his job, will people like obj have the mind to write him that letter. mumu jona and mumu obj plus foolish followers like this op
U call ur president mumu, Kai. U just exposed ur untrained ass. Is that how u insult ur elders and ur parents at home. Truly charity begins at home.
Re: Abacha Knew the Type of Person OBJ was..he locked him up..GEJ should do same.!! by Nobody: 6:14am On Dec 13, 2013
A corrupt godson like Jonathan would have to be driven by ahistorical nostalgia to move against his godfather, whose tentacles spreads far and wide. What is clear is that, despite @OP's wishful thinking as well the yearnings of people like me, the former is wise enough to know such a move portends hara-kiri.

Re: Abacha Knew the Type of Person OBJ was..he locked him up..GEJ should do same.!! by Nobody: 7:31am On Dec 13, 2013
I think the op is high on alomo bitters.
Re: Abacha Knew the Type of Person OBJ was..he locked him up..GEJ should do same.!! by slimfit1(m): 7:35am On Dec 13, 2013
great1: Those of you who are attributing my thoughts to tribalism, I have no response for Y'all just yet...
f wants the best for this untry, why did he sell our national asset to his friends He Sold a Petroleum refinery for almost nothing... I'm not saying GEJ is a Saint, But I would rather have a GEJ government than an OBJ government in power...

At least 1 man was able to wipe out subsidy fraud from our system, and GEJ still has alot of bigger demons to fight, and toes to step on... He's on course to make things happen... for now, fighting corruption is down to us, and not the president alone...

Until we begin to give these ministers and governors the Oshomole "go & die" treatment, we will see worse corruption cases, even if those APC guys come into power.... CORRUPTION IS A SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY,
Nigeria fg should not have any business in refining oil. It was a good idea. So now is the refinery working now tell me? It in private hands than gov.
Re: Abacha Knew the Type of Person OBJ was..he locked him up..GEJ should do same.!! by slimfit1(m): 7:36am On Dec 13, 2013
great1: Does that mean that same people that killed Abacha will come for GEJ's head I'm sure Mr President has learned lessons right from Murtala Muhamed, to Abiola, then Abacha..

That man has not learnt any lessons don't deceive your self.
Re: Abacha Knew the Type of Person OBJ was..he locked him up..GEJ should do same.!! by tosan200(m): 7:39am On Dec 13, 2013
dami212:
U call ur president mumu, Kai. U just exposed ur untrained ass. Is that how u insult ur elders and ur parents at home. Truly charity begins at home.
mumu.
Re: Abacha Knew the Type of Person OBJ was..he locked him up..GEJ should do same.!! by gratiaeo(m): 7:56am On Dec 13, 2013
superstar1: mscheeeeeeew!!!!!

GEJ that cannot lock Stella up will now lock OBJ up.

1million of GEJ cannot. He will treated the same way Abacha was treated. It is just only 1 visit to Ile-Ife, the cradle of the yoruba race, and he will a foregone conclusion.

I still dey laff o
Treated the same way abacha was treated huh! Forgetting the way Abiola was treated?
Re: Abacha Knew the Type of Person OBJ was..he locked him up..GEJ should do same.!! by dridowu: 8:07am On Dec 13, 2013
only a fool will act like d op have suggested
Re: Abacha Knew the Type of Person OBJ was..he locked him up..GEJ should do same.!! by trovert: 11:31am On Dec 13, 2013
WHENEVER I C PRO-JONATHAN LIKE THIS ...I LOOK AT THE USERNAME..IT ALWAYS SOUND EASTERN..THEY RE THE ONLY GRP IN NIGERIA TODAY THAT THEIR OBJECTIVE SENSE OF REASONING HAS BIN BECLOUDED WITH ETHNIC BEGOTRY...ALWAYS TRYING TO DEFEND THEIR KINSMEN...IMAGINE IJAWS SAYING THEY RE NT CRIMINALS IN TRYING TO DEFEND JONATHAN
..MTCHEEW
Re: Abacha Knew the Type of Person OBJ was..he locked him up..GEJ should do same.!! by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 13, 2013
trovert: WHENEVER I C PRO-JONATHAN LIKE THIS ...I LOOK AT THE USERNAME..IT ALWAYS SOUND EASTERN..THEY RE THE ONLY GRP IN NIGERIA TODAY THAT THEIR OBJECTIVE SENSE OF REASONING HAS BIN BECLOUDED WITH ETHNIC BEGOTRY...ALWAYS TRYING TO DEFEND THEIR KINSMEN...IMAGINE IJAWS SAYING THEY RE NT CRIMINALS IN TRYING TO DEFEND JONATHAN
..MTCHEEW

I'm from Sapele, You clown!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

OAU Student Burn Down Awo Hall Over Musiwa Video of Independent Western Nigeria / / # I Will Help Deliver My Family For Buhari/osinbajo Proudly Igbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.