Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,184 members, 7,953,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:04 PM

How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) (50737 Views)

Ladies Will You Still Love Your Man After He Treats You Like This ?(PIC) / 21 Ways To Make Your Man Come Running Home To You / A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by cycline404(m): 10:56am On Dec 13, 2013
OBIRIN..... grin
Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by drnairalov: 10:57am On Dec 13, 2013
michelle tho.dissappointed mewith d pictures ...se just cudnt hide her jealousy, waz bad in Obama taking a selfie wit another leader!!! it was even in public, of course he wasnt flirting wiv d white (wetin b her name)..

D pix irritates me..Michelle's expression is full of hate, like she wanna slap d woman or Obama, Whaz it with women and jealousy Dis is uncalled for, she shud even v tried to join d pix takin instead of boning and exchanging seats..some women tho dey cant bear a lil discomfort smh!!

Plus d burial was a celebration of a life time, not mourning!!! so i dnt see a reason why dey cant be free..it shows dey re humans mehn..take a chill pill michelle ur husby try self say e still kiss ur hand... if na me yu re on ur own babe!!

11 Likes

Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by sexymoma(f): 11:05am On Dec 13, 2013
drnairalov: michelle tho.dissappointed mewith d pictures ...se just cudnt hide her jealousy, waz bad in Obama taking a selfie wit another leader!!! it was even in public, of course he wasnt flirting wiv d white (wetin b her name)..

D pix irritates me..Michelle's expression is full of hate, like she wanna slap d woman or Obama, Waz it with women and jealousy Dis is uncalled for, she shud event v tried to join d pix takin instead of boning and exchanging seats..some women tho dey cant bear a lil discomfort smh!!

Plus d burial was a celebration of a life time, not mourning!!! so i dnt see a reason why dey cant be free..it shows dey re humans mehn..take a chill pill michelle ur husby try self say e still kiss ur hand... if na me yu re on ur own babe!!
Have you forgotten she gas blood running in her vain too angry women will always behave the same way.

1 Like

Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by drnairalov: 11:26am On Dec 13, 2013
sexymoma: Have you forgotten she gas blood running in her vain too angry women will always behave the same way.

I see u would probably do d same thing!

"Women will always behave the same way"

WRONG!!! not all women allow their feminine instinct take ova dia judgement.

Good she ddnt marry an actor, i can imagine if dis woman is married to a certain Majid Michel who over acts his part in sex scenes..it wud be fire nd brimstone. Na wa for una self...
Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by DExplorer1: 11:32am On Dec 13, 2013
190: ladies protect me same way michelle protected mandela undecided
You need healing!

2 Likes

Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 13, 2013
sexymoma: My sweet poraro kiss so many ladies have occupied my space in your heart na

That's not possible. Even michelle cant succeed on that. My heart belongs to u. Miss u!
Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by 190: 12:04pm On Dec 13, 2013
RedBenson:

You see ur life? U dont even know ur 'gender' again. Changing from 'm' to 'f' to 'mf' to 'fm' (radio). grin

angry
Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by 190: 12:05pm On Dec 13, 2013
D-Explorer:

You need healing!

undecided
Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by Xsenga(f): 12:12pm On Dec 13, 2013
kiss
Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by RoyalPearl(f): 12:26pm On Dec 13, 2013
Lol I laughed so much when the pics first came out. Anyways I"m sure Michelle has to deal with a lot of women hitting on her husband everyday, even just look at their body language,it says it all. As the saying goes "Rather be safe then sorry" or maybe she was just annoyed that he was not focused on the memorial and when you are trying to concentrate on something and ppl around you are talking etc. It can be annoying.

3 Likes

Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 13, 2013
Is this real or photoshopped?
If its real, then all i can say is, on my God, Michelle is possesive!
I dnt believe it tho, its either unreal or it was acted.
Dnt mind me
Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by Sijo01(f): 1:04pm On Dec 13, 2013
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy...... This is really funny. Is it for real
Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by sweetestguy(m): 1:17pm On Dec 13, 2013
Wow wisdom
Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by Snoggy(m): 1:19pm On Dec 13, 2013
nouveaux: Is this real or photoshopped?
If its real, then all i can say is, on my God, Michelle is possesive!
I dnt believe it tho, its either unreal or it was acted.
Dnt mind me
It's real. Lol.

Michelle has to be possessive. . That Danish PM was hōrny throughout the memorial. She was just disturbing Obama all through. angry

There was a time they were talking and she brought her lips close to Obama's.

4 Likes

Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by IAMBREEZY: 1:23pm On Dec 13, 2013
Lol wow!!!
Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 13, 2013
Snoggy: It's real. Lol.

Michelle has to be possessive. . That Danish PM was hōrny throughout the memorial. She was just disturbing Obama all through. angry

OMG! Im embarrased

1 Like

Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by sexymoma(f): 1:39pm On Dec 13, 2013

Jesus Wept shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by amacastel: 1:40pm On Dec 13, 2013
Mrs obama is busy protecting her property b4 ife mmadu awo nke onye ozo female politicans sabi do sharp link up but madam America si ya mba ogaghi eme

5 Likes

Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by joromi: 2:19pm On Dec 13, 2013
This is so fuck1ng Hilarious.... Did anyone notice the way she made sure her ringed finger was within the eye range of the Danish PM, as Obama kissed her fingers, in the last picture?
grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by Snoggy(m): 2:35pm On Dec 13, 2013
sexymoma: Jesus Wept shocked shocked shocked
grin grin
Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by mecussey(m): 2:58pm On Dec 13, 2013
Thats a real woman...some nigerian girls thinks that a man will continue the chase.
Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 13, 2013
cheesy grin
Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by Dlionsheart: 3:07pm On Dec 13, 2013
190: ladies protect me same way michelle protected mandela undecided

Are you a he OR a she,
OR
a chameleon

at one time you're 190 (f)
at another you're 190 (m) or just 190.
Identify yourself and stop confusing us.

1 Like

Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by sexymoma(f): 3:14pm On Dec 13, 2013
D lion'sheart:

Are you a he OR a she,
OR
a chameleon

at one time you're 190 (f)
at another you're 190 (m) or just 190.
Identify yourself and stop confusing us.
Ma Brother just dey look
mecussey: Thats a real woman...some nigerian girls thinks that a man will continue the chase.
hmmm that true.
Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 13, 2013
190:

undecided

angry angry angry angry
Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by Dlionsheart: 3:19pm On Dec 13, 2013
RedBenson:

You see ur life? U dont even know ur 'gender' again. Changing from 'm' to 'f' to 'mf' to 'fm' (radio). grin

d tin tire mi oo!
I tink we nid to cash dis CHAMELEON, rimuv his or her pants (THAT'S IF HE OR SHE IS NOT WEARING IRON PANTS), then u will put ur hand between d legs to confirm his or her gender while I watch to provide security in case he Or she want despoil u.
Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by DonaldGenes(m): 3:35pm On Dec 13, 2013

Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha 'Hot ke' On a public glare like that? You qotta be kiddinq me except you telling me you open her skirts to see her wetness
Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by Agwoden(m): 3:39pm On Dec 13, 2013
If it was GEJ, Lai mohammed would've released a statement by now.

12 Likes

Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by Snoggy(m): 3:40pm On Dec 13, 2013
Donalð Genes:
Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha 'Hot ke' On a public glare like that? You qotta be kiddinq me except you telling me you open her skirts to see her wetness
No! No! I could sense it. She was acting in a strange way undecided
Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by Nomski0(f): 3:44pm On Dec 13, 2013
A woman of class and substance. cheesy. A lady.

I can't help but wonder what Patience Jonathan would have done?undecided

2 Likes

Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by sexymoma(f): 3:46pm On Dec 13, 2013
Nomski0: A woman of class and substance. cheesy. A lady.

I can't help but wonder what Patience Jonathan would have done?undecided
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by Nomski0(f): 3:51pm On Dec 13, 2013
sexymoma: lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin grin grin grin

Na true na grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies / The Gifts A South African Lady Bought For Her Boyfriend / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Helicopter Ride. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.