Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) (50592 Views)

Ladies Will You Still Love Your Man After He Treats You Like This ?(PIC) / 21 Ways To Make Your Man Come Running Home To You / A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by Sike(m): 10:07am On Dec 15, 2013
Protect what you have now before it becomes what you had.
Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by JulianBond007: 10:10am On Dec 15, 2013
sexymoma: So no better ladies for naija ba angry
angry

2 Likes

Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by katechris(f): 10:14am On Dec 15, 2013
Нaнaɑº°˚=Dнaнaɑº°=D=D. C allegation ooooó
Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by mancheeutd(m): 10:17am On Dec 15, 2013
Polio:

What has Somalia or Ethiopia got to do with the thread?!

Why are you such a nob head?!

Humm now I see why tpia@ is always been attacked I think she deserves an award for most been attacked on nairaland after the exit of sexkillz
Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by bank2k4real(m): 10:18am On Dec 15, 2013
Wao...so she's jealous too.....na wao...all the same..nice one..

Btw check my signature for the latest xmas PROMO on nairaland
Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by Coldfeet(f): 10:30am On Dec 15, 2013
sexymoma: 8. Problem solved and everyone is happy!
HaHaha! Problem is not yet solved or over o! See that woman behind Obama? Hmmm? Am sure she is saying in her mind finally Michelle is outta the way!
Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by koolg: 10:37am On Dec 15, 2013
this is hilarious. obama don forget himself
Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 15, 2013
I am not in Lagos but got this bc on ma bbm this morning,don't know how true but I wouldn't write it off just yet. Its a 3rd party broadcast.
Woke up with dis message on my phone "A cry 4 help,I was invited by a frnd I've known 4 long but meeting 4 d first time 2 his brothers house who traveled 2 US I got there since on friday I've nt eaten since den d only tin he does is 2 bully me nd harass me sexually he said he will release me on monday buh I dnt knw wat becomes of me by monday he seized my sim which I can use 2 make kals I managed 2 snach dis bb frm him up till dis moment he is still lookin 4 it some 1 shld pls come 2 my rescue,I'm at #18 mazi ukodikuibe street by akims bus stop lekki a gate leads 2 d estate den u can ask of d street d name of d care taker is shola their is a bakery in his compound he might not knw abt dis buh he knws their is a guy nd a gal there. pls if u're around lekki nd u av any mean 2 save dis soul by reporting 2 any police u knw or calling on any security agency God also will save u wen u kal on him I'm dying slowly some1 shld pls help tnx nd God bless u as u help me in one way or d other.dis msg is 4 today being sunday 15 dec 2013"
Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by Presbulg(m): 10:47am On Dec 15, 2013
She don spoil parole

but the honest, the timing of this act was very wrong.

1 Like

Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by Opiosko: 10:50am On Dec 15, 2013
redsquare: That was very childish of Michelle to wear such a look in a public outing just because her hubby was flirting with another lady. By virtue of Obama's office as US president, it is expected he would chat with other world leaders in such gathering. There are other ways to call Obama to order without letting the whole world know she was jealous. I don't like people being over possessive. And she even swapped seats! She just disappointed me.
...Isn't it irresponsible for Obama to be acting so childishly in a public ceremony of such nature? He was not in Madiba's birthday party but his funeral. I think Michelle was just like. .'kid behave yourself'

1 Like

Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by Arouser(m): 10:56am On Dec 15, 2013
Yemlizzy:
I'm wondering same too,the fact that his wife was present ought to give no room for flirting.Michelle dey vex die!

That woman is the Danish Prime Minister Helle Thorning-Schmidt. Defending her actions, Thorning-Schmidt said, "There were lots of pictures taken that day, and I just thought it was a bit fun. Maybe it also shows that when we meet heads of state and government, we too are just people who have fun".

1 Like

Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by SirCee: 10:58am On Dec 15, 2013
Yes, this is the highest display of intelligency
Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by Opiosko: 10:58am On Dec 15, 2013
seangy4konji: but seriouslyThat was low of michelle in a public place...Obama is a man of dignity and has always being faithful to her so talking and laughing with another world leader is what?is he meant to keep mute because my wife is there and not relate with other women?this guy meet different people every day as he is the united state president and must always show that poise and charisma...She Bleep up by even swapping seat.did she not know the world is watchingi still like you but what you did is what we call in yoruba language O KU DIE KAA TOOOO!!!
Dude she might have be more concerned about her husband childish behavior and what his opponent will make out of it. Obama's action is inappropriate for the occasion and he needed someone to get him back to himself.
Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by amjoseph19: 10:59am On Dec 15, 2013
sexymoma: 8. Problem solved and everyone is happy!
caption should have been. "SHOW YOUR ENEMY THAT YOU ARE STILL IN CONTROL"

1 Like

Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by Ishilove: 11:03am On Dec 15, 2013
blaise26.abj:
Unbecoming behavior from a president at a memorial. I like the way the wife called him to order ( if it is true sha).

BTW Michelle looked like she would spank Obama when they get back to their hotel room. The same way Mothers look when their sons misbehave publicly grin grin grin. The african mother look of " I will beat the living daylight outta you when we get to the car".
As in ehn. See as Michelle bone face cheesy cheesy
Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 15, 2013
Dis Obama sef..playing like this in a memorial service..Weldone Ma'am Michelle!..
Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by tzetzefly(m): 11:19am On Dec 15, 2013
seangy4konji: but seriouslyThat was low of michelle in a public place...Obama is a man of dignity and has always being faithful to her so talking and laughing with another world leader is what?is he meant to keep mute because my wife is there and not relate with other women?this guy meet different people every day as he is the united state president and must always show that poise and charisma...She Bleep up by even swapping seat.did she not know the world is watchingi still like you but what you did is what we call in yoruba language O KU DIE KAA TOOOO!!!

Lobatan! embarassed
Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by Temptee101(m): 11:25am On Dec 15, 2013
Wei Jonathan and patient version na?
Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 15, 2013
Romantic man indeed! Every lady loves him!
Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 15, 2013
Really, these are normal pictures of healthy relationships. I don't see anything as the OP tries to point ouy in those images.

Thank you.
Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by Remii(m): 11:36am On Dec 15, 2013
yeah

4 Likes

Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by Temptee101(m): 11:37am On Dec 15, 2013
When will God bless us with a President like Obama? See speech that day, very eloquent, straight-forwad, unbiased and intelligent. I swear US dey enjoy. I envy dem

3 Likes

Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by brainzdh(m): 11:47am On Dec 15, 2013
She's trying to prevent anoda Clinton and Lewinsky scandal.

Meanwhile, some naija babes be like....Nkechi, fear no dey catch you abi?
Na my bobo you snap picture with..ehhh grin

1 Like

Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:54am On Dec 15, 2013
Sharp guys never slack.

Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by stagger: 12:10pm On Dec 15, 2013
THIS IS THE THREAD OF THE YEAR! My wife would love this.
Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by thegoodjoehunt(m): 12:17pm On Dec 15, 2013
Presbulg: She don spoil parole

but the honest, the timing of this act was very wrong.
Michele is doing Obama like ANTENNA.
Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by rudian(f): 12:45pm On Dec 15, 2013
femmyb: Michele Obama is just the typical black America woman, always having unnecessary attitude. No wonder 70% of them are single, bitter and unmarried with a bunch of kids with no man around, who wants to be around Women with such bad attitude.
there could be a different explanation for what she did, but U are too busy stereotyping her to see that!
Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by naptu2: 12:46pm On Dec 15, 2013
Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by alphaconde(m): 12:50pm On Dec 15, 2013
Hilarious, but women sef.
Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by rudian(f): 12:54pm On Dec 15, 2013
redsquare: That was very childish of Michelle to wear such a look in a public outing just because her hubby was flirting with another lady. By virtue of Obama's office as US president, it is expected he would chat with other world leaders in such gathering. There are other ways to call Obama to order without letting the whole world know she was jealous. I don't like people being over possessive. And she even swapped seats! She just disappointed me.
have U tried viewing this the other way round, what if she was jst tryn to keep Obama focused on the purpose of that gathering, let's be honest chatting up a storm in a occasion that should be solemn, he was off track and like a wife who is used to seeing her husband do this sort of thing she took action and the result was on point. My view is Michelle was doing the right thing, I dnt tink she was jealous, I think she was protecting his image. If she hadn't done what she did, trust the media it would be agog with the news that Obama didn't respect Mandela and we would see a lot of allusions to the lack of respect for what Mandela fought for and Obama's ethnicity. Way to go Michelle, this just shows why they Say' behind every successful Man there is a Woman'! smiley

1 Like

Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by naptu2: 1:00pm On Dec 15, 2013
deols:

Just expressing this as an attempt to neutralise the 'outrage' on his 'non-sad' mood, taking pix with that Danish PM like they were at a party, etc as carried by some US dailies.

Lol. South Africans were dancing and singing at the stadium. The announcer had to tell them to tone down the singing so that people could hear the speeches. Remember that this is an african funeral for an old man. Funerals for old men and women in Africa are usually seen as a celebration of life and the relatives are often expected to dance at the funeral.

Anyway, this is the view of the photographer that took the "non-sad" picture.

prymesolution: [img]http://2.bp..com/-wnxOc7N7p2w/Uqk5mWTPVpI/AAAAAAAADjg/OMY0fkab9BU/s576/obama-selfie.JPG[/img]

The saying "a picture is worth a thousand words" is true. However, we don't realize is that those 'thousand words' may be true or completely false. So we should be careful about the assumptions we make based on a photo. Sometimes it's just not what it seem.

That's the case of the Obama selfie photos taken at Nelson Mandela's memorial service held on Tuesday, December 10, 2013. Of everything that happened at the event, the 'most important' news that made headline on various media outlets was President Barack Obama taking a selfie with UK Prime Minister David Cameron and Danish Prime Minister Helle Thorning Schmidt while first lady Michelle Obama seemed peeved as the three leaders took the picture.

Roberto Schmidt, the photographer who took the viral shot posted this article online regarding media obsession with the pictures:

So here’s the photo, my photo, which quickly lit up the world’s social networks and news websites. The “selfie” of three world leaders who, during South Africa’s farewell to Nelson Mandela, were messing about like kids instead of behaving with the mournful gravitas one might expect.

In general on this blog, photojournalists tell the story behind a picture they’ve taken. I’ve done this for images from Pakistan, and India, where I am based. And here I am again, but this time the picture comes from a stadium in Soweto, and shows people taking a photo of themselves. I guess it’s a sign of our times that somehow this image seemed to get more attention than the event itself. Go figure.

[...] So Obama took his place amid these leaders who’d gathered from all corners of the globe. Among them was British Prime Minister David Cameron, as well as a woman who I wasn’t able to immediately identify. I later learned it was the Danish Prime Minister Helle Thorning Schmidt. I’m a German-Colombian based in India, so I don’t feel too bad I didn’t recognize her! At the time, I thought it must have been one of Obama’s many staffers.

Anyway, suddenly this woman pulled out her mobile phone and took a photo of herself smiling with Cameron and the US president. I captured the scene reflexively. All around me in the stadium, South Africans were dancing, singing and laughing to honor their departed leader. It was more like a carnival atmosphere, not at all morbid. The ceremony had already gone on for two hours and would last another two. The atmosphere was totally relaxed – I didn’t see anything shocking in my viewfinder, president of the US or not. We are in Africa.

I later read on social media that Michelle Obama seemed to be rather peeved on seeing the Danish prime minister take the picture. But photos can lie. In reality, just a few seconds earlier the first lady was herself joking with those around her, Cameron and Schmidt included. Her stern look was captured by chance.

I took these photos totally spontaneously, without thinking about what impact they might have. At the time, I thought the world leaders were simply acting like human beings, like me and you. I doubt anyone could have remained totally stony faced for the duration of the ceremony, while tens of thousands of people were celebrating in the stadium. For me, the behavior of these leaders in snapping a selfie seems perfectly natural.

I see nothing to complain about, and probably would have done the same in their place. The AFP team worked hard to display the reaction that South African people had for the passing of someone they consider as a father. We moved about 500 pictures, trying to portray their true feelings, and this seemingly trivial image seems to have eclipsed much of this collective work.

It was interesting to see politicians in a human light because usually when we see them it is in such a controlled environment. Maybe this would not be such an issue if we, as the press, would have more access to dignitaries and be able to show they are human as the rest of us.

I confess too that it makes me a little sad we are so obsessed with day-to-day trivialities, instead of things of true importance. - Richard Schmidt | AFP

See more pictures and other Obama-Michelle moments that never really got talked about.

1 Like

Re: How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) by suco50(m): 1:03pm On Dec 15, 2013
I have 99.99% confidence interval that I won't cheat on my wifey, so I love to be free and don't usually like it when she's too possessive, it's just that women are damn too jealous! smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. / I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day / Man Goes Viral For Impregnating 5 Women At The Same Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.