Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

Mecca In The Bible - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mecca In The Bible (8005 Views)

Mecca Stampede: Nigeria Death Toll Rises To 64 As NAHCON Identifies More Bodies / Who Is Your Favorite Bible Character And Why? / What's Your Favourite Verse(s)/chapter(s) In The Bible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mecca In The Bible by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 16, 2013
@ratinalmind;
by rationalmind(m): 4:30pm On Dec 15
@RoyPCain

If you can't even distinguish a christian post from an atheist post, and you can't clearly see through my posts I'm not a christian, I won't dignify you with a response.

It will be safe for me to assume you can't comprehend simple statements and any convo with you is going to be a waste of time.
the bold is probably a reason i couldn't understand you. hence you are a helper of the other. after all you are not a muslim which is the reason you are hostile, like any hardcore enemy of islam.

Don't bother to reply cos if you do, you shouldn't expect a response from me.
the action i take is mine, and you have no role to play in it. even if you have any role, it is in your mind, the very reason you are what you are and i am not you. The arabs know where Bacca is. its silly to think the children of israel spent 40 years at least cross the street between egypt and palestine. your presentation has no hope in reality.

@nwahoshua;
nwajoshua: Quote Post

mahdino:

What you don't understand is there has never been anything such as Christianity or Judaism, the sent messengers of God has always teach men to submit to one God (in Arabic is called Islam or a muslim) so all the prophets we believe them, but it the church's teaching that was added to the books and the founding people of christianity do away with verses and quotation that those not suit them, yet u can still find some verses that testify that all these prophets were muslims and practice of Islam is genuine.
So when I quote u the quran u will say "I don't believe in the quran so, we go out of our way to prove to you from what u believe, ur own book so what other prove do u want?

.....my own broda pls stop reading both religions u will be confused more...tins u see in d bible are above even human understanding and u as a moslem are 20million miles away 4rm the understanding of tins in d bible..this is why u shuld keep off...
on the bold, how are you a man in nigeria able to absorb what 'are above human understanding'? are you not human? is Jesus not human? his disciples not humans? how is your case different since you are walking the streets of your town on earth? i thought the bible is for human mind. you need to explain how human things are not beyond human mind.

Do u knw Ishmeal was later cast away tru Gods command to Abraham, notwithstanding he was Abrahams child. All these tins are mysteries dat only God can explain,,we Christians do not have any negativity with u cos we understood dat God had wanted the two religion to exist...we love u as our fellow humans even live in ur lands but we hate d potentials of a Moslem man...... thank u
christians have been sold a bill of goods by the jews. this is the reason that you think Ishmael was rejected. how is it possible that God that gave him the name does not protect him against his stepmother, if it is true that she was that wicked against an innocent child? Alhamdulillah, we in islam dont sarah as you people see here. and God is not shy to expose her if she was evil because God exposed an evil woman in that time period, the wife of prophet Lot. just to remind you, if God did not wish good for Ishmael as much as He wished good for Isaac, Ishmael would not have been circumcised at the same time his father was, while Isaac was a baby unborn. No evil came to Ishmael as we read from the bible. he was not a disbeliever in what his father believed, which is evident by his burying his father. he didnt have a wife that deceived him or hated his son. he didn't become blind and no child of his because open enemy of his brother. and no grandchild of his sold his brother and lied. in fact the bible argued and contradicted against itself on what it stated about Ishmael. this is evidence that Ishmael might just be the sacrificed son. and i have not gone to the Quran that confirms he was because it was after the event that the good news of Isaac was announced. and no grandfather will be killed before he has a chance to become a father.

1 Like

Re: Mecca In The Bible by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 16, 2013
@basilico:
by basilico: 7:01pm On Dec 15
Arabs claim lineage from Ishmael. Ishmael married an egyptian - present day Copts not the majority today arab invaders. Implies Egyptians came before Arabs does it not? And if ishmael is the father of Arabs then arabs are a derivative of copts and Jews.
basilico, tell me who is older and the first to likely married between Ishmael and Isaac? and if Ishmael is 14 years older, how can his children be a derivative of at best and earliest the grandchildren [jews] of Isaac?

and as to the arabs, they were in existence prior to Abraham [as]. however when Abraham established Makka for Ishmael [as], the influx of arab people into it became its language and culture.

today's nigeira has a northern part dominated by hausa for than fulani, i think. but everyone with hausa or fulani culture and language in the north may not have started as ethnic hausa. now, Abraham the father of both offspring of Ishmael and that of Isaac was from iraq; a country that will clearly be called arab country today. of course it didn't start out as arab country but it is today. same thing with Makka. get it?

1 Like

Re: Mecca In The Bible by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 16, 2013
@onetrack;
by onetrack: 9:16pm On Dec 15
The Quran can't even get the Christian Trinity correct: "And when Allah will say, "O Jesus, Son of Mary, did you say to the people, 'Take me and my mother as deities besides Allah ?'" He will say, "Exalted are You! It was not for me to say that to which I have no right. If I had said it, You would have known it. You know what is within myself, and I do not know what is within Yourself. Indeed, it is You who is Knower of the unseen." Quran 5:116

Mary was never considered a deity by Christians, and was never a part of the trinity. Epic fail.
Quran talked about trinity in Surah Nisa without going further on it. The case of Mary and Jesus and God is another thing. the explanation is lost on you since you can't even give me names of those in your christian trinity. i said names not title, okay. try to see if you can do that.

as to the above verse of 5/116, worship is what is meant. what you worship may not be part of God, even though you worship it. in your case you worship Jesus and believes he is part of God. correct? others worship Mary since they pray to her, even though they will say she is not part of God. praying to something is worshiping. some even worship their spouses without praying to him/her, but gives undue obedience to the written or unwritten rules/demands from him/her. this is the case with Mary here. Catholic is christian and prays to Mary, really worships her.

Your worship either way is wrong since you deviate from the ritualistic worship that Jesus undertook as demonstrated in his night vigil prayer at the in the garden. muslims do it in their homes till date. who are truly followers of Jesus and the prophets?

the Quran also says that the Jews accepted the prophet Ezra as the son of god. Fail again. Jews have never ever acknowledged a son of god:

"The Jews say, "Ezra is the son of Allah "; and the Christians say, "The Messiah is the son of Allah ." That is their statement from their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved [before them]. May Allah destroy them; how are they deluded?" Quran 9:30
ask a learned Jew. if he is gonna tell you the truth, he will say call him honorary son of God. wait a minute, arent you claiming that you are sons and daughters of God? didn't Jesus statement that is it not in your book that you are children of God covers Ezra?
Re: Mecca In The Bible by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 16, 2013
@emusan:
by Emusan(m): 8:21am

Mee234: adam built kaba. abraham rebuilt it. this manho must be a person(apology to logic boy)

Don't mind them especially mahdino.
After Qur'an claimed in numerous verses that Adam was the first Man created by Allah it still went ahead to say God choses Adam above people. It means people are living before Adam.

Sura 3:33 Allah did choose Adam and Noah, the family of Abraham, and the family of 'Imran above all people,

@mamhdino-Stop validating your religion with Christian and tell yourself the truth.
Ishmael like every human is within the family of Adam and the second father of humans, Noah [as to each of the two prophets]. Ishmael is the son of Abraham [as] and he is from his family. why are you raising cane for nothing? And Muhammad [SA] is from the bloodline of Adam, Noah, Ibrahim, Ismail [as to each of them].
Re: Mecca In The Bible by macof(m): 5:50pm On Dec 16, 2013
RoyPCain:

christians have been sold a bill of goods by the jews. this is the reason that you think Ishmael was rejected. how is it possible that God that gave him the name does not protect him against his stepmother, if it is true that she was that wicked against an innocent child? Alhamdulillah, we in islam dont sarah as you people see here. and God is not shy to expose her if she was evil because God exposed an evil woman in that time period, the wife of prophet Lot. just to remind you, if God did not wish good for Ishmael as much as He wished good for Isaac, Ishmael would not have been circumcised at the same time his father was, while Isaac was a baby unborn. No evil came to Ishmael as we read from the bible. he was not a disbeliever in what his father believed, which is evident by his burying his father. he didnt have a wife that deceived him or hated his son. he didn't become blind and no child of his because open enemy of his brother. and no grandchild of his sold his brother and lied. in fact the bible argued and contradicted against itself on what it stated about Ishmael. this is evidence that Ishmael might just be the sacrificed son. and i have not gone to the Quran that confirms he was because it was after the event that the good news of Isaac was announced. and no grandfather will be killed before he has a chance to become a father.

All I see here is mockery of Isaac and praise to Ishmael
Why? undecided because u are a freaking ARAB SLAVE SERVING YOUR MASTERS

Btw Don't even compare the son of a slave with the son of a temporary Queen(grin)

1 Like

Re: Mecca In The Bible by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 16, 2013
@mintayo;
by Mintayo(m): 8:29am

mahdino:
Well I have given quotations from ur bible to prove my point, go back and read again.
The quran said it and I believe, but for ur own consumption I quoted from the bible, so what else do u want?

Be deceiving urself,you put Mohammed in d Bible even when He is not there,now it is mecca,very soon u will claim that you are also in d Bible...
so who is the man God put His words in his mouth, then? remember you can say its Jesus here because Jesus according to you is God and not just man. who is the person Jesus called another comforter that will come to deliver many things including leading the whole world to the right path [he must be obeyed] and he hears from God and just repeat it?

@macof;
by macof(m): 8:53am

mahdino:

That is the truth, at least even if I could not show u traces of Adam living there, I have showed u from your bible that Abraham and David were there, so what did u think? They were there just for child's play or just to mention? No they were there for pilgrimage (worship)

This guy is insane, how can Abraham go on pilgrimage to a God he left behind for Yahweh? David never even knew Allah, Yahweh was his God.
calling for pilgrimage Ibrahim [as] did. pilgrimage starts by his announcement. you may just have to think hard because what Abraham left behind was not taken up by muslims under Muhammad [sa]. but those that picked it up in many instances were children in the time of Moses in the graven image known as golden calf, in the time of Solomon too, so much so that you said Solomon imported wives that he worshiped their Gods [we in Islam say you lied there]. there are still other forms of Gods picked up which included the unnamed but title only; holy ghost [imagine worshiping a ghost?] and the human Jesus which you christian man is indulging in.

1 Like

Re: Mecca In The Bible by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 16, 2013
@macof; i am not mocking Isaac. rather i am using reality to wake you up from spiritual slumber.

since you think all arabs are slaves and mother dictates the linage of the child instead of father, i hope you are from your mom's bloodline, bearing her family name. its a question.

incidentally, Moses who God used to liberate the children of Israel married an arab woman. so his children are slaves and you know the whole story. can you live that you deception, macof? we know how to response to you, except that you are always in spiritual freezer.

incidentally, if the slave master in the americas had loved their children from their slaves as Abraham loved Ishmael, slavery would have ended much much earlier. and there are many queens that the king feel she is garbage by her attitude. being a queen with bad attitude is not so hot.

1 Like

Re: Mecca In The Bible by macof(m): 8:13pm On Dec 16, 2013
grin cheesy
Muslims, you all won't seize to embarrass urself and prove me right.
Slaves *can't stop laughing at this Roy guy*
Re: Mecca In The Bible by macof(m): 8:35pm On Dec 16, 2013
RoyPCain:

@macof; calling for pilgrimage Ibrahim [as] did. pilgrimage starts by his announcement. you may just have to think hard because what Abraham left behind was not taken up by muslims under Muhammad [sa]. but those that picked it up in many instances were children in the time of Moses in the graven image known as golden calf, in the time of Solomon too, so much so that you said Solomon imported wives that he worshiped their Gods [we in Islam say you lied there]. there are still other forms of Gods picked up which included the unnamed but title only; holy ghost [imagine worshiping a ghost?] and the human Jesus which you christian man is indulging in.

why inviting me to your party, I dey my own u come here posting trash with my username

Pilgrimage of Allah as everyone knows is to go round the kaaba, kissing the toilet stone.
Abraham never did that

See where ur lack of knowledge is clear
The Golden calf is not a symbol of Allah, so wat concerns Abraham's former God with golden calf?
Abraham left Allah and devoted himself to Yahweh. I don't want to start teaching u history and spirituality but am guessing you would need such.

Wat concerns Islam with Solomon The Bible states exactly wat Happened, your Arab pervert can't know about Solomon better than his people.
Re: Mecca In The Bible by macof(m): 8:43pm On Dec 16, 2013
RoyPCain: @macof; i am not mocking Isaac. rather i am using reality to wake you up from spiritual slumber.

since you think all arabs are slaves and mother dictates the linage of the child instead of father, i hope you are from your mom's bloodline, bearing her family name. its a question.

incidentally, Moses who God used to liberate the children of Israel married an arab woman. so his children are slaves and you know the whole story. can you live that you deception, macof? we know how to response to you, except that you are always in spiritual freezer.

incidentally, if the slave master in the americas had loved their children from their slaves as Abraham loved Ishmael, slavery would have ended much much earlier. and there are many queens that the king feel she is garbage by her attitude. being a queen with bad attitude is not so hot.

WTF? angry spiritual slumber like ur Mohammed. Oponu Osi

I never said Arabs are slaves. I said they descended from a slave, Sarah's slave.
You cannot compare descendants of slaves to Descendants of Madam of the Territory. Damn Sarah was temporarily a Queen while Hagar was a slave that Sarah got from Kemet

bad attitude Sarah was lordstress, it's only Jealousy and Hatred that made Arabs refer her as wicked.
Ismail/Ishmael wasn't Yahweh's gift to Abraham so he had to cast him away.
Re: Mecca In The Bible by macof(m): 8:43pm On Dec 16, 2013
RoyPCain:

@macof; calling for pilgrimage Ibrahim [as] did. pilgrimage starts by his announcement. you may just have to think hard because what Abraham left behind was not taken up by muslims under Muhammad [sa]. but those that picked it up in many instances were children in the time of Moses in the graven image known as golden calf, in the time of Solomon too, so much so that you said Solomon imported wives that he worshiped their Gods [we in Islam say you lied there]. there are still other forms of Gods picked up which included the unnamed but title only; holy ghost [imagine worshiping a ghost?] and the human Jesus which you christian man is indulging in.

why inviting me to your party, I dey my own u come here posting trash with my username

Pilgrimage of Allah as everyone knows is to go round the kaaba, kissing the toilet stone.
Abraham never did that

See where ur lack of knowledge is clear
The Golden calf is not a symbol of Allah, so wat concerns Abraham's former God with golden calf?
Abraham left Allah and devoted himself to Yahweh. I don't want to start teaching u history and spirituality but am guessing you would need such.

Wat concerns Islam with Solomon The Bible states exactly wat Happened, your Arab pervert can't know about Solomon better than his people.
Re: Mecca In The Bible by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 17, 2013
@macof; i think the poverty that descended upon nigeria from mid 1980s onward till today is growing a wave of disrespectful peoples; yoruba youth included. why call me oponu osi when we are simply having a spiritual discussion and i may actually old enough to be your uncle, even to have you as a son? is this what yorubas the culture full of respect has turned to? where is the stellar cultural value of idobale lo to fun agba latodo omo kekere when i have not insulted you? you need to stop insulting people instead of intelligent discuss to show that you are omo luwabi and jade lati rere. present your point instead of being caustic. i am certain you didn't pick up this abrasive quality from Jesus and this may be the reason you didn't pick up his worship rituals or instructs to follow what the comforter after him [as to both] will command you from his Lord.

if you think Ibrahim [as] did not institute the hajj and it is his pattern we follow, why do we slaughter in commemoration of the event of the test to slaughter his son [as]? i am sure you and jews are angry because he is not from the bloodline of Israel. this is also the same anger that has made you enemy of Muhammad [sa]. but enemy of Muhammad is enemy of every prophet [as] before him.

Ibrahim [as] was not a jew or a christian, but a monotheist muslim bowing his will to God. Ibrahim invited his people to Islam, the belief and worship in obedience of 1 God, not God that has sons or born or turn to be human while He is Invisible, yet ghost. Ibrahim [as] told his children, his entire family to be of the same faith. when Jacob was dying Egypt he asked his children Who would they worship after he has gone? all of them told him they will worship the God of his father [Ibrahim, Ismaila and Isiaqa], One and they are muslims. this is the reason that they were not jews and their religion was not judaism at that time. yet they were monotheists. When God was going to totally destroy Pharaoh and humiliate the evil coptic egyptians, He instructed Moses [as] to tell all the children of Israel to go into their homes and remain there overnight and face a direction [Qiblah] and observe ritualistic worship prayer. The personal petition of Moses within this ritualistic worship prayer is indicated in surah Yunus [chapter 10], verse 88. in fact read from verses 71 to 92 which includes the reason the body of Pharaoh was thrown up by the sea and recovered for preservation.

Solomon preached and invited Bilquis, the Queen of Sheeba which included Ethiopia in her time to Islam. the whole effort of invitation by letter is in Surah Naml [chapter 27] verses 30 and 31. Sulayman [as] didn't start with in the name of the father, etc [trinity], but Bismillahir rRahmanir rRahiim.

Every prophet [as] before Jesus, and when it was the time of Jesus [as], he invited people to guidance not by father, son, holy ghost but One God, The Beneficent, The Merciful. I am Jesus the prophet of God. It is macof who made him God. this is your arrogant error. I call you to Islam as a man that may be old enough to have you as a son or nephew. do not die on disbelief. you are already warned by messengers of the last Messenger [SA].

1 Like

Re: Mecca In The Bible by harbiola1(m): 1:37pm On Dec 17, 2013
MACOF TIN FA IGBO LENU IJO META YII. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Mecca In The Bible by macof(m): 2:48pm On Dec 17, 2013
RoyPCain: @macof; i think the poverty that descended upon nigeria from mid 1980s onward till today is growing a wave of disrespectful peoples; yoruba youth included. why call me oponu osi when we are simply having a spiritual discussion and i may actually old enough to be your uncle, even to have you as a son? is this what yorubas the culture full of respect has turned to? where is the stellar cultural value of idobale lo to fun agba latodo omo kekere when i have not insulted you? you need to stop insulting people instead of intelligent discuss to show that you are omo luwabi and jade lati rere. present your point instead of being caustic. i am certain you didn't pick up this abrasive quality from Jesus and this may be the reason you didn't pick up his worship rituals or instructs to follow what the comforter after him [as to both] will command you from his Lord.

if you think Ibrahim [as] did not institute the hajj and it is his pattern we follow, why do we slaughter in commemoration of the event of the test to slaughter his son [as]? i am sure you and jews are angry because he is not from the bloodline of Israel. this is also the same anger that has made you enemy of Muhammad [sa]. but enemy of Muhammad is enemy of every prophet [as] before him.

Ibrahim [as] was not a jew or a christian, but a monotheist muslim bowing his will to God. Ibrahim invited his people to Islam, the belief and worship in obedience of 1 God, not God that has sons or born or turn to be human while He is Invisible, yet ghost. Ibrahim [as] told his children, his entire family to be of the same faith. when Jacob was dying Egypt he asked his children Who would they worship after he has gone? all of them told him they will worship the God of his father [Ibrahim, Ismaila and Isiaqa], One and they are muslims. this is the reason that they were not jews and their religion was not judaism at that time. yet they were monotheists. When God was going to totally destroy Pharaoh and humiliate the evil coptic egyptians, He instructed Moses [as] to tell all the children of Israel to go into their homes and remain there overnight and face a direction [Qiblah] and observe ritualistic worship prayer. The personal petition of Moses within this ritualistic worship prayer is indicated in surah Yunus [chapter 10], verse 88. in fact read from verses 71 to 92 which includes the reason the body of Pharaoh was thrown up by the sea and recovered for preservation.

Solomon preached and invited Bilquis, the Queen of Sheeba which included Ethiopia in her time to Islam. the whole effort of invitation by letter is in Surah Naml [chapter 27] verses 30 and 31. Sulayman [as] didn't start with in the name of the father, etc [trinity], but Bismillahir rRahmanir rRahiim.

Every prophet [as] before Jesus, and when it was the time of Jesus [as], he invited people to guidance not by father, son, holy ghost but One God, The Beneficent, The Merciful. I am Jesus the prophet of God. It is macof who made him God. this is your arrogant error. I call you to Islam as a man that may be old enough to have you as a son or nephew. do not die on disbelief. you are already warned by messengers of the last Messenger [SA].

Longest Bullpoo from an Arab slave that I ever read
Re: Mecca In The Bible by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 17, 2013
macof if you are an authentic yoruba man and not just an atowun rewa who is speaking yoruba, you must have heard from the elders that yorubas were from Makka. even if it is a fable. they didn't extend it to say we are from the jews. you mr. have no business with the jews. so who really is the slave here? i have met arabs that could fit in any yoruba family; kuwait and many others. even sudanese are into the pele meta meta.

i think i am talking a person who needs to know about the yorubas here. unfortunately, you cant present a decent argument about your religion, too.
Re: Mecca In The Bible by macof(m): 8:12pm On Dec 17, 2013
RoyPCain: macof if you are an authentic yoruba man and not just an atowun rewa who is speaking yoruba, you must have heard from the elders that yorubas were from Makka. even if it is a fable. they didn't extend it to say we are from the jews. you mr. have no business with the jews. so who really is the slave here? i have met arabs that could fit in any yoruba family; kuwait and many others. even sudanese are into the pele meta meta.

i think i am talking a person who needs to know about the yorubas here. unfortunately, you cant present a decent argument about your religion, too.

Lmao grin cheesy are u a slave trying to tell me- A bonified son of the land wat being a Yoruba is?

Lol Keep showing off ur Sire to the Arabs, you even claim elders say Mecca is Yoruba origin cheesy eleyi ma ga o, Eru gbongbon gidi
Re: Mecca In The Bible by topstar80(m): 11:22pm On Dec 17, 2013
RoyPCain: @ratinalmind; the bold is probably a reason i couldn't understand you. hence you are a helper of the other. after all you are not a muslim which is the reason you are hostile, like any hardcore enemy of islam.

the action i take is mine, and you have no role to play in it. even if you have any role, it is in your mind, the very reason you are what you are and i am not you. The arabs know where Bacca is. its silly to think the children of israel spent 40 years at least cross the street between egypt and palestine. your presentation has no hope in reality.

@nwahoshua; on the bold, how are you a man in nigeria able to absorb what 'are above human understanding'? are you not human? is Jesus not human? his disciples not humans? how is your case different since you are walking the streets of your town on earth? i thought the bible is for human mind. you need to explain how human things are not beyond human mind.

..hehehe so LOT was also a prophet....one tin ds muslims dnt knw is classifications nd d@s y dey use d BIBLE to guide dia lies....where did LOT prophesy in d BIBLE or ya fuckn quran biko

1 Like

Re: Mecca In The Bible by Nobody: 12:16am On Dec 18, 2013
Macof forgot that Olusegun Aremu Obasanjo from [Owu quarter] of Abeokuta said what i said about the yorubas from Makka. so were many elders, including some yoruba kings that I come from thrie bloodlines. I now see that you are just borrowing the yoruba language and none of it floors in your blood. i will leave you alone because you might have come from those who foot kick their elders to wake him up.

@topstar80: is prophesy the only indicator of a prophet in the Bible? if so, name as many prophet you know in the Bible and give us the prophesy of each. after you have done that, tell me the prophesy of John the Baptist. Tell me the prophesy of Jesus. is there anything any one of the prophets you will list said that never came to pass? when Jesus said John is Elijah and John said he wasn't, considering that John baptized Jesus who said john is the greatest prophet born of a woman/man up to that point, which of them is wrong since they were on opposite sides or were they both right about Elijah's second coming?

i want you to make best effort response. in fact, get a big pastor to address this issue.

Prophet Noah; what was his prophesy?
Prophet Abraham, the Personal Friend of God and father of faith, not faiths, what was his prophesy?

Jacob who fought God and overcame God and man, what was his prophesy?
Joseph. what was his prophesy?

You have to walk the gauntlet, now.
Re: Mecca In The Bible by macof(m): 8:52am On Dec 18, 2013
RoyPCain: Macof forgot that Olusegun Aremu Obasanjo from Abeokuta said what i said about the yorubas from Makka. so were many elders, including some yoruba kings that I come from thrie bloodlines. I now see that you are just borrowing the yoruba language and none of it floors in your blood. i will leave you alone because you might have come from those who foot kick their elders to wake him up.
Really? Obj said so? Well dats his bizness, humans can say anything they like. Speak Ooni ti Ife if you need history lessons. Go to ekiti, the longest running settlement in yorubaland, they would tell u Yoruba history.

This one is talking Mecca, I don't blame u it's Oyo I blame. They didn't restrict all those Muslims coming in from Arabia and Fulah.

Ile-Ife is the only Yoruba origin there is.

@topstar80: is prophesy the only indicator of a prophet in the Bible? if so, name as many prophet you know in the Bible and give us the prophesy of each. after you have done that, tell me the prophesy of John the Baptist. Tell me the prophesy of Jesus. is there anything any one of the prophets you will list said that never came to pass? when Jesus said John is Elijah and John said he wasn't, considering that John baptized Jesus who said john is the greatest prophet born of a woman/man up to that point, which of them is wrong since they were on opposite sides or were they both right about Elijah's second coming?

i want you to make best effort response. in fact, get a big pastor to address this issue.

Prophet Noah; what was his prophesy?
Prophet Abraham, the Personal Friend of God and father of faith, not faiths, what was his prophesy?

Jacob who fought God and overcame God and man, what was his prophesy?
Joseph. what was his prophesy?

You have to walk the gauntlet, now.

Ur quran is so flawed, I don't see how a sensible individual can take that book seriously
Every top character in the Bible ur quran just copied ignorantly and tagged as "prophet"

Imagine David is a prophet in quran
Such silliness
Re: Mecca In The Bible by topstar80(m): 9:28am On Dec 18, 2013
macof:
Really? Obj said so? Well dats his bizness, humans can say anything they like. Speak Ooni ti Ife if you need history lessons. Go to ekiti, the longest running settlement in yorubaland, they would tell u Yoruba history.

This one is talking Mecca, I don't blame u it's Oyo I blame. They didn't restrict all those Muslims coming in from Arabia and Fulah.

Ile-Ife is the only Yoruba origin there is.

Ur quran is so flawed, I don't see how a sensible individual can take that book seriously
Every top character in the Bible ur quran just copied ignorantly and tagged as "prophet"

Imagine David is a prophet in quran
Such silliness
.... bros mi i decided to snub d@ part cus he dey talk nonsense...ion knw if he knws d meaning of PROPHET.....lemme ansa abt john d baptist cos i knw ua very determined abt d@....
Read matt 3vs3....i knw d@ even in d 22nd century...d@ roycpain or wetin sef Go bcom PROPHET...smileysmileysmiley
Re: Mecca In The Bible by Emusan(m): 9:58am On Dec 18, 2013
RoyPCain: @emusan ismael like eve ry human is within the family of Adam and the second father of humans, Noah [as to each of the two prophets]. Ishmael is the son of Abraham [as] and he is from his family. why are you raising cane for nothing? And Muhammad [SA] is from the bloodline of Adam, Noah, Ibrahim, Ismail [as to each of them].

I don't like replying your post because you always go around without making any sense.
Just take a review of all what you have posted and compared them with the OP and everyone comment whether they compliment each other.

Now you are claiming that Noah is the second family of humans when Quran only claimed that Noah's flood is local not world wide. Can you see this inconsistency in your book?

Imaging Allah also claimed that he gave David the Psalms when the book of Psalms was not written by a single person. What about that?

1 Like

Re: Mecca In The Bible by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 18, 2013
@Emasun; please think before you respond. When the first man was created, he was the whole human race, alone. When his mate was created, but were the whole human race, without any third. When they began to be parents, they and the children were the whole human race.

Nigeria obviously didnt start at 160 m people. I participated in 1963 census, and nigeria was not up to 63 m people then.

In the time of Noah, the whole of human race was in the place Noah [as] preached his message of God against idolatry. Read Surah Nuh in the Quran because the names of the first idols were given there. Further, the prayer petition of Noah to God against idolaters is right in the chapter. It is therefore feasible that he carried with him the Ship only the localized land animal because what was to be perished were the disbelieving humans, not the animals.

My response on this thread started with building of Kaaba by Adam, then rebuilt by Ibrahim and Ismail his son [as to each of the three]. it is you christians who believe that God is only God of the jews for getting that God is God of all, believers and disbelievers, alike. You erroneously labeled Ibrahim as son of Israel when Israel was his grandson, how can he be from the ground of the children of his grandson? when people think, the flaws of disbelief is very clear.

God said in the part we muslim do not disagree with in the Bible that God will raise a prophet similar to Moses and will put His Word in his mouth and those who reject this will be required of it. From this we know that the children of Israel after Moses told them this along with what Isiah said, there is a future prophet that will come. In that very awareness, the jews knew that kings among them can not be foreign brethren, but prophets can be because the prophet of Midian, Shuaib [as] that Moses worked for and married his daughter was not from the children of Israel.

Jeremiah already said that the pen of the scribes falsified the Torah; be it the correct interpretation, ruling, the Books and or the Prophets. Jesus, clearly stated that he was the anointed [christ, massiah], leaving still to come the prophet that neither he nor John who bamitzvah him [as to both] were not. Also, Jesus didn't leave his people without telling them a comforter after him will carry on the duties of what Moses and Isiah [as] said about a prophet like Moses with Words of God on his lips and God will require the disbelievers of it.

Read Surah Ash Shuarah:
26: 190 Indeed in that is a sign, but most of them were not to be believers.

26:191 And indeed, your Lord - He is the Exalted in Might, the Merciful.

26:192 And indeed, the Qur'an is the revelation of the Lord of the worlds.

26:193 The Trustworthy Spirit has brought it down

26:194 Upon your heart, [O Muhammad] - that you may be of the warners -

26:195 In a clear Arabic language.

26:196 And indeed, it is [mentioned] in the scriptures of former peoples.

26:197 And has it not been a sign to them that it is recognized by the scholars of the Children of Israel?

26:198 And even if We had revealed it to one among the foreigners

26:199 And he had recited it to them [perfectly], they would [still] not have been believers in it.

26:200 Thus have We inserted disbelief into the hearts of the criminals.

26:201 They will not believe in it until they see the painful punishment.

Surah Naml:
27:73 27:73 And indeed, your Lord is full of bounty for the people, but most of them do not show gratitude."

27:74 And indeed, your Lord knows what their breasts conceal and what they declare.

27:75 And there is nothing concealed within the heaven and the earth except that it is in a clear Register.

27:76 Indeed, this Qur'an relates to the Children of Israel most of that over which they disagree.

27:77 And indeed, it is guidance and mercy for the believers.

27:78 Indeed, your Lord will judge between them by His [wise] judgement. And He is the Exalted in Might, the Knowing.

27:79 So rely upon Allah ; indeed, you are upon the clear truth.

@Macof; You can never in a lifetime be more authentic yoruba man than me. Never. Two cousins of my mother are presently kings in Yoruba land. I saw one of them, dobale to my grandmother in the early 1960s before he later went to the military and retired as a general. His baby brother who was my high school senior is a member of the house in Abuja.

Please look real yoruba elders to tell you the Makka connection. I am certain that you are not a yoruba blood because as a youth you lack the yoruba manners and even the slightest taint of the culture.

But we are talking about spirituality here so stop pretending as if you are a freeborn yoruba. neither tribe nor pedigree of blood will be useful in The Day of Judgment except willing obedience to God.

at least i can hub nub with the arabs in Islam. the jews will never accept you even if you convert to judaism. they didn't accept sammy davis junior with all his fame and fortune. he remained a gentile, goyim even in death, yet george burns who might be jew only in tribe but not in religion was children of Israel. God said to Noah about his disbelieving son; he is not from your family [he is no more your son by being a disbeliever. God is The Only One that can declare that and the Declaration was final because Noah sort forgiveness, right away].

I have invited you as a person who has seen the world and mature enough that i am not qualified to be called an orphan, even if i were to lose my parents. Do not die on disbelief, Macof because God may require it of you. do not die in the pattern of the criminals mentioned.
Re: Mecca In The Bible by macof(m): 2:20pm On Dec 18, 2013
grin grin which Towns are ur cousins kings?

I've told u before You are an Arab slave and You know it
Re: Mecca In The Bible by harbiola1(m): 7:31pm On Dec 18, 2013
macof: grin grin which Towns are ur cousins kings?

grin grin You can never be serious.
Awon Igba Irunmole n jeun lori yin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Mecca In The Bible by macof(m): 9:33pm On Dec 18, 2013
harbiola1:

grin grin You can never be serious.
Awon Igba Irunmole n jeun lori yin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Awon Irunmole n gbe aye leyin Eledua, aye osi fun nkan to so yen
Re: Mecca In The Bible by harbiola1(m): 9:49pm On Dec 18, 2013
macof:

Awon Irunmole n gbe aye leyin Eledua, aye osi fun nkan to so yen
^^Meaning.
Re: Mecca In The Bible by tintingz(m): 9:55pm On Dec 18, 2013
basilico: Arabs claim lineage from Ishmael. Ishmael married an egyptian - present day Copts not the majority today arab invaders. Implies Egyptians came before Arabs does it not? And if ishmael is the father of Arabs then arabs are a derivative of copts and Jews.
LOL you mean Abraham was a jew??
Re: Mecca In The Bible by tintingz(m): 10:11pm On Dec 18, 2013
onetrack: The Quran can't even get the Christian Trinity correct: "And when Allah will say, "O Jesus, Son of Mary, did you say to the people, 'Take me and my mother as deities besides Allah ?'" He will say, "Exalted are You! It was not for me to say that to which I have no right. If I had said it, You would have known it. You know what is within myself, and I do not know what is within Yourself. Indeed, it is You who is Knower of the unseen." Quran 5:116

Mary was never considered a deity by Christians, and was never a part of the trinity. Epic fail.

the Quran also says that the Jews accepted the prophet Ezra as the son of god. Fail again. Jews have never ever acknowledged a son of god:

"The Jews say, "Ezra is the son of Allah "; and the Christians say, "The Messiah is the son of Allah ." That is their statement from their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved [before them]. May Allah destroy them; how are they deluded?" Quran 9:30

The catholics are the early christians we all know they bow to virgin Mary and worship her calling her the "mother of God"

Use your brain Mr grin
Re: Mecca In The Bible by tintingz(m): 10:24pm On Dec 18, 2013
rationalmind:

Chai, stop lying. Mecca is in arabia, valley of baca is in palestine. They are not the same places. Muslims can lie Chai
Baca(Bakka) was the ancient name for Mecca
www.en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bakkah
Re: Mecca In The Bible by Nobody: 12:14am On Dec 19, 2013
by macof(m): 2:20pm On Dec 18
grin grin which Towns are ur cousins kings?

One of the families had the two military tribunal judges of Babatunde Folorunsho and Ishola Oyenusi. the judges were father and son. ask the elders because the events were before your conception.

the invitation to success is what we in Islam extend;
38: 1 Sad. By the Qur'an containing reminder...

38:2 But those who disbelieve are in pride and dissension.

38:3 How many a generation have We destroyed before them, and they [then] called out; but it was not a time for escape.
Re: Mecca In The Bible by POPEII: 12:45am On Dec 19, 2013
Islam is a cocktail of Christianity+ the perversion, fantasies and illusions of Mohamed . Period a religion as useless as it gets. Gbam

E.O.D

1 Like

Re: Mecca In The Bible by macof(m): 9:31am On Dec 19, 2013
RoyPCain:

One of the families had the two military tribunal judges of Babatunde Folorunsho and Ishola Oyenusi. the judges were father and son. ask the elders because the events were before your conception.

the invitation to success is what we in Islam extend;

grin grin grin
more rubbish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tithes In Redeemed Church, What Do U Think? / Is Drinking Or Smoking A Sin For A Christian? / Let's Stop Joking With Hell Fire!!! - By Sunday Akanni Moshood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 159
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.