Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,366 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven (72347 Views)

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven / How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Go Down)

Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by emmy4lov(m): 3:32am On Jul 16, 2014
Omola2ulv:
Try to search for anything you need yourself,there is possibility of scam..my cent
just be carefully, if he sends you product with bad quality or there is a problem with any of the goods you cant complain or open dispute ... u know what i mean.
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by emmy4lov(m): 3:38am On Jul 16, 2014
ntyce: is anyone esle having issues with Nonikings?
it's now 14 days and I am yet to receive my goods sent via normal shipping.
Michael and Augusta are both tossing me around.
Judy claims the delay is due to clearing issues.
They keep saying "you will receive it tomorrow".

I have used them several times but this will be the first time they will disappoint.
I think its a general issue i called Jimmy yesterday (aolglobal), he said the airport in china is having clearance issue with Nigeria custom and that he cant send my goods till this is over, so I think u should just be patient bro

1 Like

Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 5:56am On Jul 16, 2014
afoobiggy700:
bro did u know any good shipping company that can ship 1kg goods through Normal shipping, st patrick said there minimum for normal shipping is 2.5kg
not sure anyone would accept that sha but its not impossible

1 Like

Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 5:57am On Jul 16, 2014
goodtalk: Our services at a glance!

1 Free warehousing!
2.Free parcel Handling!
3.Parcel pickup/Delivery Services,N700/N1000
4.Air Frieght services
5.Shipping from China/Dubai to Nigeria.
6.Timely Remittance of Customers proceeds.

Partners: Agofure Motors, The Young, Edo Line, Benue Link, Delta Line, Safari Express, Arik Air.

Most Affordable Logistics company on Nairaland

A trial will convience u!.

thank you for the excellent service rendered yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 6:02am On Jul 16, 2014
ntyce: is anyone esle having issues with Nonikings?
it's now 14 days and I am yet to receive my goods sent via normal shipping.
Michael and Augusta are both tossing me around.
Judy claims the delay is due to clearing issues.
They keep saying "you will receive it tomorrow".

I have used them several times but this will be the first time they will disappoint.

They lie not.
Serious issues with normal clearing.
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by goodtalk(m): 6:26am On Jul 16, 2014
Thespecialone:

thank you for the excellent service rendered yesterday.

You are welcome!

Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 7:48am On Jul 16, 2014
Pls frnds hlp me out.v tryd purchasn sm guds wt my visa card ön aliexpres but a mesag read:"currently we are nt procesn commercial cards at the moment".has any1 experiencd ths also?pls shar if you hv/hv nt nd profer a solutn.tnx
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by ntyce(m): 11:09am On Jul 16, 2014
Thespecialone:

They lie not.

Thanks all for the concern. Sorry for not keeping you informed, I have received the goods.
Augusta said the clearing agent was responsible for the delay.

Thanks.
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mariesio: 12:10pm On Jul 16, 2014
emmy4lov: I think its a general issue i called Jimmy yesterday (aolglobal), he said the airport in china is having clearance issue with Nigeria custom and that he cant send my goods till this is over, so I think u should just be patient bro

USA to Nig had issues with these Customs on clearing rate. My goods from USA was delayed on Monday but now resolved.
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Soteriahascome: 12:52pm On Jul 16, 2014
Customs free Us abeg...
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by ebally(f): 5:12pm On Jul 16, 2014
Good day all,

Please I need the China and Nigeria address of Anthas Global. Also will like to know how reliable their service is. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Dscientist: 8:35pm On Jul 16, 2014
Guangyuan Road,
Guangzhou,
12-20 (subway Line 2 Sanyuali
Station Exit B)
Trade City 312 Ming St.
Guangzhou, Guangdong.
CN.

广州市越秀区广园西路218号,盈富外贸服装城a2107隔壁斜坡铁皮屋,唐燕燕,13719250890

1 Like

Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nwanneamakah: 1:24am On Jul 17, 2014
ntyce:

Thanks all for the concern. Sorry for not keeping you informed, I have received the goods.
Augusta said the clearing agent was responsible for the delay.

Thanks.

Thespecialone:
They lie not.

please I am yet to receive mine. today makes it 9 days since the expected delivery date. this is the first time I decided to go for normal shipping.
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by made001(m): 2:00am On Jul 17, 2014
Hi!
Please anybody who has used KLS should give a brief review and also drop their contacts.
Thanks!
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by solbash11(m): 2:37am On Jul 17, 2014
britnex: Pls house help me I want to buy phones shoes and watches from aliexpress but I don't want to buy directly so I wish to know if there's any gud 3rd party I can use to buy the goods and they also ship it down to ph for me. Pls I nid the contact of proven and trusted pple. Tanx

Yes, try us out at Prime-link Global Comms.
We can procure the items for you and have it
ship down to you anywhere in Nigeria.

Kindly send us an email (kindly check the signature below )with your request and we'll get back to you.
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by ebally(f): 7:54am On Jul 17, 2014
Thanks @ Dscientist.
I actually chatted with Vivi on +86 13580425813 yesterday and she gave me this address:

Ying fu clothes market ,guang yuan west road no 218,yue xiu district,guang Zhou,China,13719250890,vivi.

Please confirm if it's correct to know if I'm already speaking with the right person.

Thanks
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by STTITUS(m): 10:00am On Jul 17, 2014
Please peeps, I need the contact of Augusta, Noni kings, wanna get my goods with them. Thanks.
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by justi4jesu(f): 10:04am On Jul 17, 2014
STTITUS: Please peeps, I need the contact of Augusta, Noni kings, wanna get my goods with them. Thanks.

+2347080209511 Augusta

1 Like

Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by STTITUS(m): 10:08am On Jul 17, 2014
justi4jesu:

+2347080209511 Augusta
Thanks Justi. You are always helpful.
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 17, 2014
I have an issue with Nonikings. I have asked over 10 sellers to send my goods to Judy in China and some are with her already, I have sent messages to her but she is not responding, her status showing online. I tried calling her but she doesnt answer calls. I cant reach Michael either. Please ooo, who has communicated with Judy or Michael resently?
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by lifestyle1(m): 11:22am On Jul 17, 2014
Teeworld13: I have an issue with Nonikings. I have asked over 10 sellers to send my goods to Judy in China and some are with her already, I have sent messages to her but she is not responding, her status showing online. I tried calling her but she doesnt answer calls. I cant reach Michael either. Please ooo, who has communicated with Judy or Michael resently?

Same with me, Michael just replied me this morning since yesterday. He said he was busy. And no more reply. I had to send my new orders to another shipping company this morning.

My customers are on my neck right now, I hate delay, not good for business.
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by agentakins: 12:11pm On Jul 17, 2014
lifestyle1:

Same with me, Michael just replied me this morning since yesterday. He said he was busy. And no more reply. I had to send my new orders to another shipping company this morning.

My customers are on my neck right now, I hate delay, not good for business.
you ppl ar not alone. I have 3 diff sellers that have sent my goods to them. but both juddy and Michael ar not responding to msgs. juddy is even trying a bit , but Michael's behaviour to customers by not giving support is notin to write home abt. he had never replied my msg. he will ruin his business wit such attitude.
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by ntyce(m): 12:40pm On Jul 17, 2014
Nwanneamakah:

please I am yet to receive mine. today makes it 9 days since the expected delivery date. this is the first time I decided to go for normal shipping.

Just exercise patience and keep getting in touch with Augusta.

The delivery is actually 7-14 days.
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by yemi2plus(m): 3:08pm On Jul 17, 2014
If there is anything I have learnt in this business, then, it's the fact that patience is the key to success. We all have to be patience with these agents, sometimes, it's not also easy on their part.

Happy Importation.

2 Likes

Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by kinharold(m): 10:52pm On Jul 17, 2014
Dscientist: Guangyuan Road,
Guangzhou,
12-20 (subway Line 2 Sanyuali
Station Exit B)
Trade City 312 Ming St.
Guangzhou, Guangdong.
CN.

广州市越秀区广园西路218号,盈富外贸服装城a2107隔壁斜坡铁皮屋,唐燕燕,13719250890

Mac-kaf links international limited.
28A, awomiyi elemo street, ajao
estate, Lagos.
Lagos island, idumota, trade fair
complex Alabama market

Onitsha office.
First floor precious plaza
13 , Moore street, Onitsha
( opposite GUO park).

Aba office
Zone 5, KB 21
Shopping centre, Aba.

I want to make enquiry and get better info directly from them before I start using them (Anthas). I Called the two lines of their Aba office, I called the China number, I sent messages to the china and lagos office numbers, I still have not gotten any clear response from any of them.

The Numbers are here: http://www.gbooza.com/group/logisticstansport/forum/topics/anthas-global-logistics-4-7-days-express-kilo-air-cargo-guangzhou#axzz376ECI2lJ
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by opeolukoya: 11:18pm On Jul 17, 2014
nonikings have really showed me pepper this recent times been silent about it but now i have to say it out
first issue i shipped a large amount of goods by sea through them i kept asking micheal for the tracking and packing list he said i shld be patient after 2 months nothing yet now he said ship is in nigeria still nothing!!!!!! as if that was not enough i shiped some male shoes customers already paid for only to meet the shoes soaked in water and their staff trying to dry it as if its smoked fish i was so angry but still kept my cool THEN this last one i was expecting a package of 5kgand in the package i had 20 items only for me to open them and found 13 items confronted them and they dont want to take the blame sometimes they send package purposley through express when u dint authorise them to do so and these days micheal is becoming rude and arrogant hanging up on phone behaving as if he is doing me a favour no useing their services any more but want to share with u guys
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 7:12am On Jul 18, 2014
UNIDENTIFIED GOODS ALERT

IF YOU BOUGHT JEWELLERY AND ASKED YOUR SELLER TO SHIP TO ST PATRICKS' LOGISTICS, THERE A PACKAGE WITH THEM THAT HAS NO BUYER NAME, PHONE NUMBER AND WRONG SELLER NUMBER ( SEE TROUBLE).

IF YOU THINK THIS MAY BE YOURS,
KINDLY CONTACT
WANG

WITH PROOF OF OWNERSHIP( COURIER TRACKING NUMBER)

HOPE THIS HELPS
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by smajatt(m): 7:29am On Jul 18, 2014
Thespecialone: UNIDENTIFIED GOODS ALERT

IF YOU BOUGHT JEWELLERY AND ASKED YOUR SELLER TO SHIP TO ST PATRICKS' LOGISTICS, THERE A PACKAGE WITH THEM THAT HAS NO BUYER NAME, PHONE NUMBER AND WRONG SELLER NUMBER ( SEE TROUBLE).

IF YOU THINK THIS MAY BE YOURS,
KINDLY CONTACT
WANG

WITH PROOF OF OWNERSHIP( COURIER TRACKING NUMBER)

HOPE THIS HELPS

please st patricts china address and contact

1 Like

Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 9:03am On Jul 18, 2014
smajatt:

please st patricts china address and contact

ST PATRICKS INTERNATIONAL LOGISTICS

ADDRESS: Shop 1f73 Tangqi Foreign Trade Market No. 130 Guangyuan West Road, Baiyun District, Guangzhou, China.

In Chinese: 广州市白云区广园西路130号唐旗外贸服装城1f73档.

PHONE: +8615920468789

1 Like

Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by buruike(f): 11:19am On Jul 18, 2014
Thespecialone:

ST PATRICKS INTERNATIONAL LOGISTICS

ADDRESS: Shop 1f73 Tangqi Foreign Trade Market No. 130 Guangyuan West Road, Baiyun District, Guangzhou, China.

In Chinese: 广州市白云区广园西路130号唐旗外贸服装城1f73档.

PHONE: +8615920468789

pls what of there Nigeria address
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by yemi2plus(m): 2:17pm On Jul 18, 2014
buruike:

pls what of there Nigeria address

NIGERIA CONTACT:

Warehouse Address: No. 3 Jaiyeola Ajatta Street, Behind Reston Hotel, Off Fattai Irawo Street, Ajao Estate, Lagos.

Phone Number: 08101951252, 08129979300

E-mail: patrick@stpatrickslogistics.com
blackpope1st@yahoo.com
patalia4real@yahoo.com

Charges:

Express: $9/kg

Normal: $4.7/kg

Normal: (goods with lithium batteries) $5.5/kg

Sea: 1 CBM 55,000Naira for Non CB goods and 120,000Naira for CB goods.

Clearance Fee:

Express: 450Naira per kg

Normal: 300Naira per kg

Duration:
Express: 24hours (Ship daily)

Normal: 7 days (Sunday Wednesday and Friday)

Sea: 45 days
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Praise5: 2:31pm On Jul 18, 2014
eph12:
More details about the specifications of the tab would be nice like RAM size, ROM, internal memory, screen size etc. You can reach me on naijabiz14@yahoo.com
thanks for ur concern, I'm looking at 1GB/8GB, 7-9 inches, 3G phone call tablets. Remember I explained my target market in the other thread.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12)

How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. / Lady Saves N64,000 In 4 Months, Shows It Off (Photos) / Top Ten Richest Personalities In Nigeria 2016 And Their Networth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.