Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,794 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:45 PM

Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven (72351 Views)

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven / How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Go Down)

Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by omoomoba(m): 5:15am On Jul 12, 2014
Can someone please post st.patricks and nonikings details/address, lost hold of their details. thanks
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Dscientist: 7:47am On Jul 12, 2014
Contatc person: Patrick
Company : St. Patrick
International Logistics LTD.
China address: 广州市白云区广园西
路130号唐旗外贸服装城1f73档.
Phone Number:
+8615920468789
+8602028975580
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by sluvy4tune(m): 9:54am On Jul 12, 2014
Thespecialone:

You can try NISIBOR Procurement Services sir.

Yea, if you call there Naija office they will tell that story chat with their China contact directly
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 10:07am On Jul 12, 2014
sluvy4tune:

Yea, if you call there Naija office they will tell that story chat with their China contact directly
best of luck sir.
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Praise5: 2:09pm On Jul 12, 2014
Pls can someone give me a link to buy good but not too expensive tablet PCs for sale?
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by eph12(m): 3:56pm On Jul 12, 2014
Praise5: Pls can someone give me a link to buy good but not too expensive tablet PCs for sale?
More details about the specifications of the tab would be nice like RAM size, ROM, internal memory, screen size etc. You can reach me on naijabiz14@yahoo.com
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 4:52pm On Jul 12, 2014
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN SELLING POWER BANKS, THIS IS FOR YOU

https://www.nairaland.com/1810103/10000mah-original-capacity-power-bank
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 4:58pm On Jul 12, 2014
Praise5: Pls can someone give me a link to buy good but not too expensive tablet PCs for sale?

kindly mail us nisiborps@gmail.com we have something for you.
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by atuagbo: 3:21am On Jul 13, 2014
Sixteen2012:
Vivi her phone number is +8613580425813 and
the address is Guangyuan Road, Guangzhou,
12-20 (subway Line 2 Sanyuali Station Exit B)
Trade City 312 Ming St. Guangzhou, Guangdong.
CN.

pls I want import phones and use Anthas Global Ltd as third party shipping company. How do I make payment, Is it that I will pay the seller to pay the shipping company or payment is made after the delivery of my goods to me?

Kindly help me with step by step on how I will pay the shipping company.
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by tonjeola(m): 4:36am On Jul 13, 2014
atuagbo:

pls I want import phones and use Anthas Global Ltd as third party shipping company. How do I make payment, Is it that I will pay the seller to pay the shipping company or payment is made after the delivery of my goods to me?

Kindly help me with step by step on how I will pay the shipping company.
you pay when ur goods land naija
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by atuagbo: 6:20am On Jul 13, 2014
tonjeola:
you pay when ur goods land naija

Thks
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 7:16am On Jul 13, 2014
Important Update

You may experience delays in getting your goods via normal shipping due to the ongoing issue between NAHCO, customs and clearing agents. Contact your shipper for more details.
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ymodulus: 10:04am On Jul 13, 2014
Wow

2 Likes

Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by tonjeola(m): 10:33am On Jul 13, 2014
Ymodulus: Wow
d chairman is back, make una give way.....lolz
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by tonjeola(m): 10:35am On Jul 13, 2014
atuagbo:

Thks
my @ ur service
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 7:02am On Jul 14, 2014
nice thread. Thank God i found it finally. Anyone here used the new paypal for Nigeria on alibaba before?
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by oneniceguy(m): 7:49am On Jul 14, 2014
[quote author=Ymodulus]

Good day bro. I'v read through this thread and developed interest in the paper biz. Please, i'll like to discuss more with you. I can be able to import 500reams for a start. Please send me email on: vanisteron@yahoo.com
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mcleo007(m): 7:49am On Jul 14, 2014
Hello everyone and good wishes as you carry out your importation businesses. We are pleased to reintroduce our service; IBL LOGISTICS: PICKUP/WAYBILL SERVICE for non-Lagos importers.

IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTIC SERVICE is primarily aimed at people who live outside of Lagos and wish to do business with someone in Lagos (a buyer outside of Lagos to a seller in Lagos). Lagos residents who may not have time at their disposal can also consider the service as well.

We offer pickup/waybill delivery service from Lagos to anywhere in the country. Our service involve picking up your package(s) from your agents office or warehouse in Lagos and sending to you through your choice bus transport service or courier company and you receive at your location.

Our charges are pocket friendly, and we consider the convenience of your business as an utmost importance. N2,000 for items weighing from 0.5-5kg to most towns and cities across Nigeria. Extra charges may apply for locations explained on our thread.

Give us a try today, and even though the previous thread got lost with the Nairaland shutdown, our reputation remains the same, and has been improved upon.

We work Monday-Saturday.

The thread is here; https://www.nairaland.com/1789589/ibl-procurement-logistics-service-non-lagos#24365698

Thanks.
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by made001(m): 1:50pm On Jul 14, 2014
Sixteen2012:
Vivi her phone number is +8613580425813 and
the address is Guangyuan Road, Guangzhou,
12-20 (subway Line 2 Sanyuali Station Exit B)
Trade City 312 Ming St. Guangzhou, Guangdong.
CN.
Thanks! But You forgot to include the Nigerian contact(Lagos)
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by goodtalk(m): 3:08pm On Jul 14, 2014
Our services at a glance!

1 Free warehousing!
2.Free parcel Handling!
3.Parcel pickup/Delivery Services,N700/N1000
4.Air Frieght services
5.Shipping from China/Dubai to Nigeria.
6.Timely Remittance of Customers proceeds.

Partners: Agofure Motors, The Young, Edo Line, Benue Link, Delta Line, Safari Express, Arik Air.

Most Affordable Logistics company on Nairaland

A trial will convience u!.

1 Like

Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Sixteen2012: 5:03pm On Jul 14, 2014
made001:
Thanks! But You forgot to include the Nigerian contact(Lagos)
NO 28A AWONIYI ELEMO STREET, AJAO ESTATE LAGOS, BY 7/8 JUNCTION.
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 6:51am On Jul 15, 2014
Pls house help me I want to buy phones shoes and watches from aliexpress but I don't want to buy directly so I wish to know if there's any gud 3rd party I can use to buy the goods and they also ship it down to ph for me. Pls I nid the contact of proven and trusted pple. Tanx
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by justi4jesu(f): 7:09am On Jul 15, 2014
britnex: Pls house help me I want to buy phones shoes and watches from aliexpress but I don't want to buy directly so I wish to know if there's any gud 3rd party I can use to buy the goods and they also ship it down to ph for me. Pls I nid the contact of proven and trusted pple. Tanx

Why dont you want to buy directly.

Anyway there many 3rd parties here that can help you in doing your shopping...

Keep your fingers crossed wink
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Soteriahascome: 7:10am On Jul 15, 2014
Thespecialone: Important Update

You may experience delays in getting your goods via normal shipping due to the ongoing issue between NAHCO, customs and clearing agents. Contact your shipper for more details.

MMIA Issue... Ya. you're on point dear, my goods were held since monday 7th, but am expecting them today...
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 7:26am On Jul 15, 2014
Soteriahascome:

MMIA Issue... Ya. you're on point dear, my goods were held since monday 7th, but am expecting them today...
Yep! I rerouted my clients non battery goods via express to Minimise the delays. Hope they sort it out soon sha.
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nwanneamakah: 8:38am On Jul 15, 2014
Today makes a week since my goods have been delayed at the airport. Do goods sent via normal shipping usually have this problem of clearing? undecided
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by afoobiggy700(m): 10:51am On Jul 15, 2014
Thespecialone: Yep! I rerouted my clients non battery goods via express to Minimise the delays. Hope they sort it out soon sha.
bro did u know any good shipping company that can ship 1kg goods through Normal shipping, st patrick said there minimum for normal shipping is 2.5kg
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by yemi2plus(m): 11:17am On Jul 15, 2014
afoobiggy700:
bro did u know any good shipping company that can ship 1kg goods through Normal shipping, st patrick said there minimum for normal shipping is 2.5kg

I believe this is the best you can get; I doubt is any company will ship an item of 1kg through normal shipping. To be frank, this is best you will get.

Anyways, what's the content of your goods? As in, what are you importing? I might be able to help you talk to Patrick. I'm not promising you though.
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by chukwubyk: 5:12pm On Jul 15, 2014
quote author=stechi]

would you mind sharing their charges per kg and their contact details (both in Nigeria and China).
Thanks.[/quote]
contact SUN-RISE KABASON CARGO EXPRESS on:
+8613450424614.
Email: sunrisecargochina@yahoo.com.
They are cheaper, faster, more customer friendly and very reliable.
Call Emma on: 07039343961.
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by chukwubyk: 5:15pm On Jul 15, 2014
Among all shipping companies that ship from China to Nigeria; SUN-RISE KABASON CARGO EXPRESS is the best. You can contact SUN-RISE KABASON CARGO EXPRESS on:
+8613450424614.
Email: sunrisecargochina@yahoo.com.
They are cheaper, faster, more customer friendly and very reliable.
Call Emma on: 07039343961

1 Like

Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by stechi(m): 7:12pm On Jul 15, 2014
Which is the best/cheapest payment option:
1. Paypal Nigeria
2. Use of your debit card?
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by eph12(m): 12:16am On Jul 16, 2014
stechi: Which is the best/cheapest payment option:
1. Paypal Nigeria
2. Use of your debit card?
Debit card

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12)

Lady Saves N64,000 In 4 Months, Shows It Off (Photos) / How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. / Top Ten Richest Personalities In Nigeria 2016 And Their Networth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.