Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven (72389 Views)

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven / How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Go Down)

Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by eph12(m): 12:41pm On Jul 05, 2014
I never knew chibyke global is on nairaland o. Some people just be spoiling business for honest ones. Its well.
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by warrenweste(m): 1:17pm On Jul 05, 2014
dekunbi: Hello. Please let us. Be careful of some of this agents and people here on nairaland. I contacted Chibyke global 2 months ago about a 20kg goods I have in Indonesia. He assured me he has a partner company there. My supplier delivered the goods to his partner n he gave me a bill of #31500 n DAT I will collect within a week . he called me after 2 days to ask me if my supplier has export license. My supplier said she does not DAT I should ask them to send the goods back to her that she will send to me n get a china agent we can route to. Chibyke later advised that we sent to china just as my supplier advised. Chibyke global said I will pay $250 for courier to china my supplier said the most expensive courier will collect $180 for DAT goods to ship to china. When I confronted Chibyke global he said I should pay thev$180 den. He charged me for express shipment from china to Naija n even delivery to Port Harcourt. I paid him in 50k n wen he said d goods were in Naija after a week I believed him and paid his balance . I told him the clothing is for aso ebi so I had a short time frame to deliver. It is more than a month now I paid #71,500 to Chibyke Global. His excuse is DAT Customs in China are holding on to shipment and that it had not being cleared. The wedding was held last Saturday. I cannot begin to say the curses the bride laid on me for ruining her day. When I called him yesterday Chibyke global said Customs in China are demanding for $200 before the shipment can enter china. I have never heard of a dhl or ups shipment being delayed for a month . just sharing my experience with the house. I have met good people on nairaland. I met my UK supplier here 3yrs ago n we are still doing business and she even helps me ship other items I did not buy from her to Naija.Chibyke Global got himself an enemy on Naira land. I have lost my integrity infront of my client but I will not lose my 150k goods n #71500 clearing money to him. He thinks because I am in PH I cannot do anything to him. He will be surprised to see me in his office. My hubby said I should give him dis week so dat it will be exactly a month I paid d 71k. After dis week. Chibyke global will have an August visitor. Pls be careful of some of dis companies. God bless the work of our hands. Amen.

sorry about that...can u pls share me the info/thread of your UK AGENT? thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by dav8id(m): 2:19pm On Jul 05, 2014
Okattamgbee: how much is the exchange rate when making payment through paypal? Thanks.

nothing bad in trying friend, give it a try and see the exchange rate.
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by tonjeola(m): 2:41pm On Jul 05, 2014
Okattamgbee: how much is the exchange rate when making payment through paypal? Thanks.
exchange rate depends on ur bank. Access bank charged me last was N163.5/$1

1 Like

Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Okattamgbee: 3:28pm On Jul 05, 2014
tonjeola:
exchange rate depends on ur bank. Access bank charged me last was N163.5/$1
OK. Thanks
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by phranco(m): 4:00pm On Jul 05, 2014
Pls can someone help me on how to register on 1688.com and start making purchases.from My assessment on that site,it seems they only use PayPal as means of payment. How credible is their suppliers? Thank you My gurus
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by dekunbi: 5:36pm On Jul 05, 2014
justi4jesu: Thanks my sister.

My dear what can i say, i saw your previous post before Nairaland crashed when you were looking for a Shipping Agent from Indonesia to Nigeria but unfortunately nobody had a clue on that which made you venture into this Mess you are now.

Its quite unfair but some people don't have conscience if you ask me.

He just wants to extort all the money from you before he will eventually release the goods to you or even still not release the goods.

Its really Sad and i feel your Pain regarding the insults and disappiontment for once in a life time wedding event and you messed up the Aso-ebi for them.

Take heart and do all you can to get your goods and dont keep sending him any money again.

Kpele
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by dekunbi: 5:38pm On Jul 05, 2014
@justi4jesu. Thanks God bless you.
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by justi4jesu(f): 5:40pm On Jul 05, 2014
dekunbi: @justi4jesu. Thanks God bless you.

You are welcome
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by dekunbi: 5:46pm On Jul 05, 2014
The UK Lady supplies me ladies clothing and I also buy items online and use her house as shipping address. I pick up the items in her shipper office in Oshodi.

sorry about that...can u pls share me the info/thread of your UK AGENT? thanks[/quote]
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Okattamgbee: 5:50pm On Jul 05, 2014
Hello! Paying to a seller on aliexpress is it secured as escrow? I mean will paypal refund me if a seller fail to ship an order? Thanks.
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by roqrules04(m): 10:41pm On Jul 05, 2014
kudos to all boss in the house.
I want to get some Oil filters from china, and I need an Agent that can help me make the payment to their chineese acct.
I don't want to use Cvm, pls suggestions are welcomed!
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by phranco(m): 11:13pm On Jul 05, 2014
Pls has anyone here been able to register and buy from 1688.com,how did you go about it. I want to start buying from that site. Pls help with any useful info.Thanks
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by herboshedhe(f): 6:12am On Jul 06, 2014
dekunbi: Hello. Please let us. Be careful of some of this agents and people here on nairaland. I contacted Chibyke global 2 months ago about a 20kg goods I have in Indonesia. He assured me he has a partner company there. My supplier delivered the goods to his partner n he gave me a bill of #31500 n DAT I will collect within a week . he called me after 2 days to ask me if my supplier has export license. My supplier said she does not DAT I should ask them to send the goods back to her that she will send to me n get a china agent we can route to. Chibyke later advised that we sent to china just as my supplier advised. Chibyke global said I will pay $250 for courier to china my supplier said the most expensive courier will collect $180 for DAT goods to ship to china. When I confronted Chibyke global he said I should pay thev$180 den. He charged me for express shipment from china to Naija n even delivery to Port Harcourt. I paid him in 50k n wen he said d goods were in Naija after a week I believed him and paid his balance . I told him the clothing is for aso ebi so I had a short time frame to deliver. It is more than a month now I paid #71,500 to Chibyke Global. His excuse is DAT Customs in China are holding on to shipment and that it had not being cleared. The wedding was held last Saturday. I cannot begin to say the curses the bride laid on me for ruining her day. When I called him yesterday Chibyke global said Customs in China are demanding for $200 before the shipment can enter china. I have never heard of a dhl or ups shipment being delayed for a month . just sharing my experience with the house. I have met good people on nairaland. I met my UK supplier here 3yrs ago n we are still doing business and she even helps me ship other items I did not buy from her to Naija.Chibyke Global got himself an enemy on Naira land. I have lost my integrity infront of my client but I will not lose my 150k goods n #71500 clearing money to him. He thinks because I am in PH I cannot do anything to him. He will be surprised to see me in his office. My hubby said I should give him dis week so dat it will be exactly a month I paid d 71k. After dis week. Chibyke global will have an August visitor. Pls be careful of some of dis companies. God bless the work of our hands. Amen.

sorry. about this my dear...
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mcleo007(m): 11:04am On Jul 06, 2014
Hello everyone and good wishes as you carry out your importation businesses. We are pleased to reintroduce our service; IBL LOGISTICS: PICKUP/WAYBILL SERVICE for non-Lagos importers.

IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTIC SERVICE is primarily aimed at people who live outside of Lagos and wish to do business with someone in Lagos (a buyer outside of Lagos to a seller in Lagos). Lagos residents who may not have time at their disposal can also consider the service as well.

We offer pickup/waybill delivery service from Lagos to anywhere in the country. Our service involve picking up your package(s) from your agents office or warehouse in Lagos and sending to you through your choice bus transport service or courier company and you receive at your location.

Our charges are pocket friendly, and we consider the convenience of your business as an utmost importance. N2,000 for items weighing from 0.5-5kg to most towns and cities across Nigeria. Extra charges may apply for locations explained on our thread.

Give us a try today, and even though the previous thread got lost with the Nairaland shutdown, our reputation remains the same, and has been improved upon.

We work Monday-Saturday.

The thread is here; https://www.nairaland.com/1789589/ibl-procurement-logistics-service-non-lagos#24365698

Thanks.
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by ondfavour: 2:02pm On Jul 06, 2014

THESE COMPANIES WILL NEVER TELL D TRUTH. I AM HAVING A SIMILAR PROBLEM WITH AOLGLOBAL AND FOR D PAST 1 MONTH, THEY HAVE BEEN TELLING ME THAT MY GOODS(HERE IN NIGERIA) IS STILL BEING DELAYED BY THE NIGERIA CUSTOMS. PLEASE CAN ANY ONE ADVICE ME ON WHAT TO DO?
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Tweetums(f): 7:48pm On Jul 06, 2014
Mariesio:

grin grin grin Omo U bad gannnn
yeah, due to my school activities I stopped it Cox I'm in final year
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Tweetums(f): 7:50pm On Jul 06, 2014
Sixteen2012:

You catch dis one wella........too many fake people on nairaland....people should mind who they do business with.
I'm not a fake
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by guente02(m): 8:48pm On Jul 06, 2014
Please house I've been wanting to inquire about if anyone knows any agent that ship from US to Nigeria. I'll make the payments with PayPal and use their address.
I so see lsmglobalshipping on Nairaland advertisement but im skeptical.
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 12:04am On Jul 07, 2014
justi4jesu: Wowwww its so sad that this thread has lost so many vital informations for the upcoming imposters...Dis Nairaland attack chaii. cry cry

As in ehn... I was thinking about this today.
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 12:06am On Jul 07, 2014
roqrules04: kudos to all boss in the house.
I want to get some Oil filters from china, and I need an Agent that can help me make the payment to their chineese acct.
I don't want to use Cvm, pls suggestions are welcomed!

O/ I can help you sir.
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 12:08am On Jul 07, 2014
phranco: Pls has anyone here been able to register and buy from 1688.com,how did you go about it. I want to start buying from that site. Pls help with any useful info.Thanks

you need a chinese number to register and the number has to be verified. we can help you procure stuff from 1688.com/
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by prudentheart(f): 7:00am On Jul 07, 2014
Thespecialone:

you need a chinese number to register and the number has to be verified. we can help you procure stuff from 1688.com/
Seem's you Lived in china...?? Asking this, owing to some of your Post have seen so far pertaining chineese & Importation.
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mcleo007(m): 8:23am On Jul 07, 2014
Hello everyone and good wishes as you carry out your importation businesses. We are pleased to reintroduce our service; IBL LOGISTICS: PICKUP/WAYBILL SERVICE for non-Lagos importers.

IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTIC SERVICE is primarily aimed at people who live outside of Lagos and wish to do business with someone in Lagos (a buyer outside of Lagos to a seller in Lagos). Lagos residents who may not have time at their disposal can also consider the service as well.

We offer pickup/waybill delivery service from Lagos to anywhere in the country. Our service involve picking up your package(s) from your agents office or warehouse in Lagos and sending to you through your choice bus transport service or courier company and you receive at your location.

Our charges are pocket friendly, and we consider the convenience of your business as an utmost importance. N2,000 for items weighing from 0.5-5kg to most towns and cities across Nigeria. Extra charges may apply for locations explained on our thread.

Give us a try today, and even though the previous thread got lost with the Nairaland shutdown, our reputation remains the same, and has been improved upon.

We work Monday-Saturday.

The thread is here; https://www.nairaland.com/1789589/ibl-procurement-logistics-service-non-lagos#24365698

Thanks.
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 8:30am On Jul 07, 2014
prudentheart:
Seem's you Lived in china...?? Asking this, owing to some of your Post have seen so far pertaining chineese & Importation.

China ke? I never see Murtala Muhammed International Airport sef. grin
I dey joke sha. No I have not lived in China.
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 9:04am On Jul 07, 2014
3G USB MODEMS @$10/PC MINIMUM QUANTITY 10 PCS

https://www.nairaland.com/1802192/hot-3g-usb-modem-deals
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by olori4b: 9:37am On Jul 07, 2014
omg!!this is so so unfair God will surely punish him foe this be strong sis its well pele .dont understand why people will want to destroy another person biz
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by kmaxx(m): 12:28pm On Jul 07, 2014
phew! alas am in again. I
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Catlanta: 12:58pm On Jul 07, 2014
Hello, why not make use of Shippyme. We've been fulfilling the shipping needs of Nigerians and nairalanders in particular, for a while now. Check us out at www.shippyme.com and view testimonials at www.shippyme.com/testimonials
guente02: Please house I've been wanting to inquire about if anyone knows any agent that ship from US to Nigeria. I'll make the payments with PayPal and use their address.
I so see lsmglobalshipping on Nairaland advertisement but im skeptical.
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by phranco(m): 2:34pm On Jul 07, 2014
Thespecialone:

I want to buy from 1688.com,So how will u be of help to me. Which site sells cheaper, alibaba or 1688.com. and how secured is My money when buying from 1688,is their seller's verified and credible? What is their means of payment, PayPal, escrow or cash? Pls I want u to clear me on these.
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Thespecialone(m): 6:20pm On Jul 07, 2014
phranco:

I want to buy from 1688.com,So how will u be of help to me. Which site sells cheaper, alibaba or 1688.com. and how secured is My money when buying from 1688,is their seller's verified and credible? What is their means of payment, PayPal, escrow or cash? Pls I want u to clear me on these.

1.1688.com is cheaper
2. Your money is secured because our HQ in China verifies sellers before we pay for your orders. In the course of our screening we have fished out several dubious sellers.
3. Their means of payment is via Chinese Yuan.
4. 1688.com has a buyer protection system.
5. How can I help you? kindly visit the link in my signature.
gracias.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11)

Lady Saves N64,000 In 4 Months, Shows It Off (Photos) / Top Ten Richest Personalities In Nigeria 2016 And Their Networth / Man Closes Company Account With GT Bank Over Innoson Saga(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.