Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,039 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven (72365 Views)

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven / How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Go Down)

Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 22, 2013
grin
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ymodulus: 10:25pm On Dec 22, 2013
Candy_licious: Thumbs up boss...

Thanks
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by opeolukoya: 11:13pm On Dec 22, 2013
Thanks for sharing your idea bt what was the weight for ur total shipment you paper carries a lot of weight and also what does the branding looks like I don't mind havein ur bb pin for discussions
Ymodulus: ****AnThas Global ships Via sea. so if u want bigger profit u can use their sea freight.

You can even ship car via them. If I get spare part dealer and I get money o boy. Na to dey repackage my spare parts from China ooo
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ymodulus: 11:37pm On Dec 22, 2013
opeolukoya: Thanks for sharing your idea bt what was the weight for ur total shipment you paper carries a lot of weight and also what does the branding looks like I don't mind havein ur bb pin for discussions

I honestly can't recall the weight. We for branding its just normal Chinese branding. Note you can even customise the brand to your own name and picture but for this you will need a MOQ of 300pcs and above. This is what my manufacturer told me.

I hate BBM. I lobe whatsapp.

***phone no*****.

please when u get the number tell me so that I can pull it off. thanks.

Note there are several cheaper companies. its just that have not tried them.

See go to alibaba.com and type shipping from China to Nigeria. You would even see $1 / kg.

Well am researching on another company call CHYBKE GLOBALs. Its a Nigerian company in China. But the problem is they ship with Minimum weight of 10kg and above but at affordable price of $4/kg + #400 custom charge.

1 Like

Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by opeolukoya: 9:29am On Dec 23, 2013
Thanks a bunch will get to u for other info
Ymodulus:

I honestly can't recall the weight. We for branding its just normal Chinese branding. Note you can even customise the brand to your own name and picture but for this you will need a MOQ of 300pcs and above. This is what my manufacturer told me.

I hate BBM. I lobe whatsapp. 0
please when u get the number tell me so that I can pull it off. thanks.

Note there are several cheaper companies. its just that have not tried them.

See go to alibaba.com and type shipping from China to Nigeria. You would even see $1 / kg.

Well am researching on another company call CHYBKE GLOBALs. Its a Nigerian company in China. But the problem is they ship with Minimum weight of 10kg and above but at affordable price of $4/kg + #400 custom charge.
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by mayorall(m): 11:14am On Dec 23, 2013
Called them today he had already sent me their office address in Lagos. I will go to the office today.
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 23, 2013
grin
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by shinaf: 12:37pm On Dec 23, 2013
ymodulus dis shinaf...you cam mail me on for our discussion on the link
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by shinaf: 12:38pm On Dec 23, 2013
mayorall: Called them today he had already sent me their office address in Lagos. I will go to the office today.

thanks for always there for me ....please do confirm...i will call asap in the evening

1 Like

Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ymodulus: 12:49pm On Dec 23, 2013
shinaf:

thanks for always there for me ....please do confirm...i will call asap in the evening

email gotten.

You can remove it now. thanks. lets proceed
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by mayorall(m): 4:45pm On Dec 23, 2013
Confirmed them today.

They charge $5/KG. #300 for clearance. Cos of Xmas and new year its $5.6/KG

They ship on Tuesdays and Saturdays. They ship goods with battery on Tuesdays.

They deliver after 7 days.

You pay when you wanna get your goods.

Gonna try them with 5 tablets this week and ship others via dhl

Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ymodulus: 5:56pm On Dec 23, 2013
mayorall: Confirmed them today.

They charge $5/KG. #300 for clearance. Cos of Xmas and new year its $5.6/KG

They ship on Tuesdays and Saturdays. They ship goods with battery on Tuesdays.

They deliver after 7 days.

You pay when you wanna get your goods.

Gonna try them with 5 tablets this week and ship others via dhl

My boss am highly grateful. air just learnt something new. I never knew the ship twice a week. Thanks.

Please did you learn of any other info that might be of help to us?

Let's be helpful. Beside am talking with another coy they say $2/kg but Minimum Kg must be 10kg.
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ymodulus: 6:07pm On Dec 23, 2013
Am going to try Anthas by Jan 3rd for 3.4kg of customized HandBands. The manufacturer office is in Yiwu China. And Anthas have an office in Yiwu.

Am going to keep you all posted.

@MayorAll did u ask of their other services? also pls can you elaborate on the address on that Paper? I can't see it well.
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by mayorall(m): 6:09pm On Dec 23, 2013
Ymodulus:

My boss am highly grateful. air just learnt something new. I never knew the ship twice a week. Thanks.

Let's be helpful. Beside am talking with another coy they say $2/kg but Minimum Kg must be 10kg.

At anthas, There's no minimum weight. I asked and saw packages below a kg.
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by shinaf: 6:16pm On Dec 23, 2013
mayorall:

There's no minimum weight. I asked and saw packages below a kg.

guy i respect you to confess......mayorall
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by shinaf: 6:17pm On Dec 23, 2013
Ymodulus:

thanks so much ymodulus and mayor.....soon you be on toop
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by mayorall(m): 6:23pm On Dec 23, 2013
Ymodulus: Am going to try Anthas by Jan 3rd for 3.4kg of customized HandBands. The manufacturer office is in Yiwu China. And Anthas have an office in Yiwu.

@MayorAll did u ask of their other services? also pls can you elaborate on the address on that Paper? I can't see it well.

They have offices in Lagos.

Mac-kaf links international limited.
28A, awomiyi elemo street, ajao estate, Lagos.

Lagos island, idumota, trade fair complex Alabama market

Onitsha office.

First floor precious plaza
13 , Moore street, Onitsha ( opposite GUO park).

Aba office
Zone 5, KB 21
Shopping centre, Aba.
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by mayorall(m): 6:29pm On Dec 23, 2013
shinaf:

Amen and you.
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ymodulus: 9:02pm On Dec 23, 2013
mayorall:

At anthas, There's no minimum weight. I asked and saw packages below a kg.
shinaf:

Thanks.

Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by SamjohnnyB(m): 10:26pm On Dec 23, 2013
Wow God bless u @ Mayo, ymudulus and others. This is great news. Pls do anthas help to pay manufacturers?
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mikechinos(m): 11:05pm On Dec 23, 2013
Thanks bro pls can anthas help in payment on ebay also?
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ymodulus: 11:38pm On Dec 23, 2013
Mike chinos: Thanks bro pls can anthas help in payment on ebay also?

No. they are just a shipping company.
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ymodulus: 11:39pm On Dec 23, 2013
SamjohnnyB: Wow God bless u @ Mayo, ymudulus and others. This is great news. Pls do anthas help to pay manufacturers?

This I don't know.

But we can find out by calling them to ask.
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by mayorall(m): 3:21am On Dec 24, 2013
Ymodulus:

This I don't know.

But we can find out by calling them to ask.

No.
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by pricelessmr: 9:33am On Dec 24, 2013
Ymodulus: Am going to try Anthas by Jan 3rd for 3.4kg of customized HandBands. The manufacturer office is in Yiwu China. And Anthas have an office in Yiwu.

Ymodulus, you are gradually becoming a formidable & experienced importer. Your skills in research, sourcing , negotiation and market diversity is unique. I must commend your effort.

Please, can I have your number? I am interested in importing customized fully package electronic gadgets, looking for a company that can handle pcb making, populating pcb and packaging according to my specification ie Electronic Manufacturing service (EMS). I'm looking forward to my first importation from China .
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by shinaf: 9:58am On Dec 24, 2013
YOU KNW COPY AND PASTE THINGS

Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ymodulus: 10:34pm On Dec 24, 2013
pricelessmr:

Ymodulus, you are gradually becoming a formidable & experienced importer. Your skills in research, sourcing , negotiation and market diversity is unique. I must commend your effort.

Please, can I have your number? I am interested in importing customized fully package electronic gadgets, looking for a company that can handle pcb making, populating pcb and packaging according to my specification ie Electronic Manufacturing service (EMS). I'm looking forward to my first importation from China .

check my profile.
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ymodulus: 10:39pm On Dec 24, 2013
shinaf: YOU KNW COPY AND PASTE THINGS

Lol.

Bro sorry. I ran out of credit yesterday. Also I got your message. And yes the Chinese appeared on my phone. It is the Guangzhou Address. But still call to confirm
mayorall:

No.
Thanks
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ymodulus: 12:30pm On Dec 25, 2013
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by jonescyras(m): 4:18pm On Dec 26, 2013
Hi ! I'm buying 12 pieces of bb torch 2 off ebay! Would like to know how you charge your shipping fee n commission!.......pls, I went through the sellers description n saw 10$ for shipping !......pls do I need to pay you the 10$(the seller's shipping costs) as well as yours(shipping fee).....pls I'm confused!
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Mikechinos(m): 5:26pm On Dec 26, 2013
Ymodulus: With the interest of others let me explain my personal
experience. I shipped 100 reams of A4 80gm White Paper
from China @ $1.6/ream. Now I needed a cheap shipping
coy so that I wud make large profit from the sales.
Note *
1 ream of paper is #650 - #700 in Nigeria but I was
interested in selling mine #500 - #550. So I decided to
use Anthas Global. it was smooth. I picked up my items
and its finished.
This reminds me for those looking for what to sell. In and
around schools. Have you thought of selling A4 paper in
ream ?
See.
***Problem***
In the university their is high demand for paper by
photocopying stand, architecture students, engineering
students and people in general.
*****Solution****
Why not provide this papers to them. You are rest assured
you will sell because paper is a must buy in the university
environment.
******Money revenue ****
A paper Ream =500sheets cost #650-700
Now when u buy from ALIBABA.COM from a manufacturer
it will cost lower depending on your bargaining power.
Thanks to OGA MAYORALL I owe this to him he taught me
how to draft proposals.
Now I chatted with 14sellers only one agreed to my offer. I
then paid her the money and got my papers transfered to
Nigeria at $1.6/ream. And I resold 78pcs at a day to
photocoping stands and made my money back
boss pls can u post the link of the one u bought am interested too
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Youngzedd(m): 10:35pm On Dec 26, 2013
I know the owner of this company.

The company is genuine.
"Play it smart, not safe."

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12)

Lady Saves N64,000 In 4 Months, Shows It Off (Photos) / Top Ten Richest Personalities In Nigeria 2016 And Their Networth / Man Closes Company Account With GT Bank Over Innoson Saga(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.