Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven (72364 Views)

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven / How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Go Down)

Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by karlxavier(m): 7:29am On Dec 27, 2013
@ op, I must say I'm highly interested in the paper biz you mentioned above. Can you please try and paste the link of the supplier please. Also, with the price which the seller offered you, can one supply the big buyers and also business centres in town? I would like to know? The price of 600-650, is it the price in just Lagos or in all the states? Please try and reply me @ op...
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Tonjeola1(m): 6:52pm On Dec 27, 2013
karlxavier: @ op, I must say I'm highly interested in the paper biz you mentioned above. Can you please try and paste the link of the supplier please. Also, with the price which the seller offered you, can one supply the big buyers and also business centres in town? I would like to know? The price of 600-650, is it the price in just Lagos or in all the states? Please try and reply me @ op...
all the state. is 650 in my area
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by moyin2009: 11:09pm On Dec 27, 2013
I salute u all in d house for good posts! Please I understand the clearance fee is it #300 per kg or per goods. Thanks
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by moyin2009: 11:10pm On Dec 27, 2013
I salute u all in d house for good posts! Please I don't understand the clearance fee is it #300 per kg or per goods. Thanks
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 12:01am On Dec 28, 2013
I have registered my presence..will be following..tnx for this info and please guys dont forget to share your testimony here
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Infinitikoncept(m): 2:06pm On Dec 28, 2013
Pls how do i chat on alibaba and what time is it best to chat with sellers on alibaba? Can i do d@ on a phone
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by solbash11(m): 3:24pm On Dec 28, 2013
jonescyras: Hi ! I'm buying 12 pieces of bb torch 2 off ebay! Would like to know how you charge your shipping fee n commission!.......pls, I went through the sellers description n saw 10$ for shipping !......pls do I need to pay you the 10$(the seller's shipping costs) as well as yours(shipping fee).....pls I'm confused!
I can help You can get the items you want faster & with ease from Ebay using my PayPal Pay4me service.
Also If you have products to be shipped from eBay to Nigeria, do contact us with the URL for special cost of procurement. I have done it severally for people like you.

A Trial with convince You!

Solomon B.
solbash1@gmail.com
07030943681. 07086268565
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by empron(m): 3:53pm On Dec 28, 2013
Ymodulus: With the interest of others let me explain my personal
experience. I shipped 100 reams of A4 80gm White Paper
from China @ $1.6/ream. Now I needed a cheap shipping
coy so that I wud make large profit from the sales.
Note *
1 ream of paper is #650 - #700 in Nigeria but I was
interested in selling mine #500 - #550. So I decided to
use Anthas Global. it was smooth. I picked up my items
and its finished.
This reminds me for those looking for what to sell. In and
around schools. Have you thought of selling A4 paper in
ream ?
See.
***Problem***
In the university their is high demand for paper by
photocopying stand, architecture students, engineering
students and people in general.
*****Solution****
Why not provide this papers to them. You are rest assured
you will sell because paper is a must buy in the university
environment.
******Money revenue ****
A paper Ream =500sheets cost #650-700
Now when u buy from ALIBABA.COM from a manufacturer
it will cost lower depending on your bargaining power.
Thanks to OGA MAYORALL I owe this to him he taught me
how to draft proposals.
Now I chatted with 14sellers only one agreed to my offer. I
then paid her the money and got my papers transfered to
Nigeria at $1.6/ream. And I resold 78pcs at a day to
photocoping stands and made my money back
pls can you explain more ,one ream is how many pieces?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Youngzedd(m): 10:45am On Dec 29, 2013
empron: pls can you explain more ,one ream is how many pieces?

500 pieces/sheets.
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Youngzedd(m): 10:47am On Dec 29, 2013
moyin2009: I salute u all in d house for good posts! Please I don't understand the clearance fee is it #300 per kg or per goods. Thanks

5 USD per kg.
300 Naira clearance fee.

The two aren't the same.
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by onlineresource: 11:43am On Dec 29, 2013
Saw the profit of the biz is between N15k-N17k for every 100 reams that is been bought and sold after investing about N35k plus to buy and ship the product to nigeria.
Its a good biz, most especially if you are able to sell them off completely within 48hours to avoid having stocks in ur home
My calculation might be wrong though op...
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by shinaf: 1:34pm On Dec 29, 2013
ymodulus....how you dey on the aol AOL Global shipping we talked about ...the liitle information i drafted on them in my mail during our mail conversation

Dear Sir/Ma,
Thank you for your inquiry!
As we all know the goods we separate CB and NON-CB in Nigeria see below:
By air price: USD 5/KG more than 10kg,the clearing fee CB is N300/KG,NON-CB is N280/kg;
By sea price: USD 130/CBM, CB is N50000/CBM;NON-CB is N30000/CBM;as for the personal container we will according to your goods and term to decide,thanks!
Any problems pls feel free to contact!
Best regards,
Shirely,

Aol Global Enterprises Ltd

Guangzhou Office:
Room 901,9/F YuanJing Building, No.899,
SanYuan Li Avenue, GuangZhou,China.
Tel:86-20-22356373 / 22356850~53
Fax:86-20-22356854

Yiwu Office:
Room 202, 2/FL, Unit 2 Building 3,Chang
Chun District, YiWu City, ZheJiang,China.
Tel: 86-579-85597560
Fax: 86-579-85597569
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by atuagbo: 9:04pm On Dec 29, 2013
mayorall: Confirmed them today.

They charge $5/KG. #300 for clearance. Cos of Xmas and new year its $5.6/KG

They ship on Tuesdays and Saturdays. They ship goods with battery on Tuesdays.

They deliver after 7 days.

You pay when you wanna get your goods.

Gonna try them with 5 tablets this week and ship others via dhl

Welldone sir, after buying, how do I bring Anthas Global Logistics in for the shipping of my goods.
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Jeffy1206(m): 6:17am On Dec 30, 2013
I contacted Anthas and I was told that any good with battery attract extra charges... Its $3.5 for all goods with battery.
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 7:48am On Dec 30, 2013
@ymodulus i must say a big thank you for the information dispensed..however i want to ask what is the mass of one ream in (kg/g) and please is there any particular brand that's in hot demand? Anticipating ur reply..tnx
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Youngzedd(m): 8:23am On Dec 30, 2013
Timflex: @ymodulus i must say a big thank you for the information dispensed..however i want to ask what is the mass of one ream in (kg/g) and please is there any particular brand that's in hot demand? Anticipating ur reply..tnx

80g
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by shinaf: 9:45am On Dec 30, 2013
atuagbo:

Welldone sir, after buying, how do I bring Anthas Global Logistics in for the shipping of my goods.

check page 1
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Infinitikoncept(m): 11:24am On Dec 30, 2013
Jeffy1206: I contacted Anthas and I was told that any good with battery attract extra charges... Its $3.5 for all goods with battery.

is it $3.5 extra per kg makin a total of $8.5 per kg
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Youngzedd(m): 12:02pm On Dec 30, 2013
Infinitikoncept:

is it $3.5 extra per kg makin a total of $8.5 per kg

$8.5 per kg
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 30, 2013
I called anthas today and asked some questions..their customer care is okay..guys who has used micostarmall dot com to ship from the US before..is the site genuine cos their shipping fee is very cheap even though the delivery time is 10-14 days..but they have offices in lagos and abuja..which i must say is good..any one can check up the site and return with feedback please..lest i forget 1pound=$3.5..awaiting replies so that we can all benefit..i must say that circuitatlantic and uk2naija are too expensive
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ymodulus: 3:16pm On Dec 30, 2013
Just back from a ban. I guess I won't place link here.

@ Shinaf how things I see u.
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ymodulus: 3:32pm On Dec 30, 2013
Infinitikoncept: Pls how do i chat on alibaba and what time is it best to chat with sellers on alibaba? Can i do d@ on a phone

Download Trade manager.
Best time is from 2am - 1 or 2pm. Always know that China is 7hours ahead of us.I do chat with them from 4 am.
Yes u can download trade manager on your phone, but it must be an ANDRIOD or Apple phone.

onlineresource: Saw the profit of the biz is between N15k-N17k for every 100 reams that is been bought and sold after investing about N35k plus to buy and ship the product to nigeria.
Its a good biz, most especially if you are able to sell them off completely within 48hours to avoid having stocks in ur home
My calculation might be wrong though op...

Well u don't expect me to spill all info here. Beside nice calculations but let me share u 1 secret when you are ordering up to 1000reams a seller told me she can collect $1/ream.

Beside there are different types of paper quality at different amount. If you are ordering up to 500pcs tell your seller to customise the paper to your own specifications, so as to make more profit.
When I mean customise to your specs I mean try reduce things like the whiteness of the paper to like 95%, reduce the paper pulp to like 90% etc. I can't type much just make research about paper.

Also ask your seller if the paper was from hard or soft wood all this determines price.

I see you made your research well I like it so let me give you one more bonus.
Think of the word SEA FREIGHT.
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ymodulus: 3:41pm On Dec 30, 2013
Jeffy1206: I contacted Anthas and I was told that any good with battery attract extra charges... Its $3.5 for all goods with battery.

Wow I was never charged this when I and my friend did import the tablet. Try contact them to clarify or better still y not try this company AOL Globals.

Note* at this time of writing I have not used AOL Globals but I have heard good reports about them.

But still contact Anthas
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ymodulus: 3:44pm On Dec 30, 2013
atuagbo:

Just tell your seller to ship it to Anthas address.

Then give him The Anthas address.

Note that Anthas Address is in Chinese. and aliexpress won't allow u to paste Chinese in the message box all you have to do is upload the address as a picture.

Below is my message with a seller I bought suit from on Saturday. I am using Anthas.

Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ymodulus: 3:52pm On Dec 30, 2013
^^^^

Do not forget to tell your seller to write these details on your package

Receiver Name: < Your Full Name>
Phone No : < Your full Nigerian phone no>
Seller: < Seller Name >

Note that the seller name is not compulsory. But it is useful if u wud be shipping items from several sellers. So that u can identify your items.

The reason is that with ANTHAS U can decide to buy 5 different items and ship 3 today and 2 next week. its all your choice.

In the above post I am buying item from different seller. Also u can contact Matthew of Anthas China phone no he his on Whatsapp.

Goodluck
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ymodulus: 3:53pm On Dec 30, 2013
shinaf: ymodulus....how you dey on the aol AOL Global shipping we talked about ...the liitle information i drafted on them in my mail during our mail conversation

Dear Sir/Ma,
Thank you for your inquiry!
As we all know the goods we separate CB and NON-CB in Nigeria see below:
By air price: USD 5/KG more than 10kg,the clearing fee CB is N300/KG,NON-CB is N280/kg;
By sea price: USD 130/CBM, CB is N50000/CBM;NON-CB is N30000/CBM;as for the personal container we will according to your goods and term to decide,thanks!
Any problems pls feel free to contact!
Best regards,
Shirely,

Aol Global Enterprises Ltd

Guangzhou Office:
Room 901,9/F YuanJing Building, No.899,
SanYuan Li Avenue, GuangZhou,China.
Tel:86-20-22356373 / 22356850~53
Fax:86-20-22356854

Yiwu Office:
Room 202, 2/FL, Unit 2 Building 3,Chang
Chun District, YiWu City, ZheJiang,China.
Tel: 86-579-85597560
Fax: 86-579-85597569

My OGA I hail oo.

Sorry I tried I couldn't chat was network. but since I get u for trade manager. That will be easy.

Now to your post I also contacted them this was what I got
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ymodulus: 4:05pm On Dec 30, 2013
AOL GLOBALS.

tested and trusted BY https://www.nairaland.com/mcgman025

https://www.nairaland.com/1538961/ask-me-anything-importation-goods/8#20296777

Years of Experience : Since 2009. Wow that's goood. He his another of my silent gurus.

- My conversation with AOL Globals + My findings about them---------*

Nigeria see below:
By air price: USD 5/KG more than 10kg
Clearing fee: CB is N300/KG,NON-CB is N280/kg;
By sea price: USD 130/CBM, CB is N50000/CBM;NON-CB
is N30000/CBM;
for personal containers we will ship
according to your goods

CB- CONTRABAND GOOD
NON-CB: CONTRABAND GOOD.

-------*************---------

Note the difference between AOL Globals and Anthas is #20 naira. when the Goods is not a contra band but if it is contraband there is no difference. So if u be big boy #20 is not a problem use them. Also with AOL globals they told me that if I am shipping above 10kg price is still subject to negotiations.

I will definitely try them out Next year. Sure banker.

@Shinaf I don dey finish my research on alternative means of paying manufacturers without cvm. That link u gave me my female chinese friend on trade manager explained further things for me. I am finalising deal so we just add our experience me and you and boooooom we will be paying directly to China yourself without fear. I go send more info for your Trade manager

1 Like

Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ymodulus: 4:15pm On Dec 30, 2013
Youngzedd:

$8.5 per kg

Youngzedd:

80g

Youngzedd:

500 pieces/sheets.

@ YoungZedd You na bad guy!!!!!

With what am seeing in your reply I believe you have over made your research. I am so very sure of this. I like it.

---------*********----------

@All please this is not a paper thread its an alternative to chrisvicmall or other shipping thread thanks.
Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ymodulus: 4:30pm On Dec 30, 2013
For those who might need to send Anthas address to your seller below is a picture of the address.

Note Aliexpress would not allow you to write Chinese on the message box. So you have to upload the address as a photo in the message to your seller. Note the photo must be a JPG or JPEG format as aliexpress would not allow you upload any other format.

Well I have decided pasting the address here below is a picture in JPEG or JPG.

You can ask your seller to call ViVi to confirm the address.

If u are in Nigeria and wants to call Vivi add +86 before the phone No.

Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Ymodulus: 4:42pm On Dec 30, 2013
--------********--- Shipment Arrived ----*******---

For you to know that your goods are in Nigeria. Anthas would send you a message or better still you can call them.

Note : the message my be from their Nigerian phone No or China Phone No.
Below is a message from their China phone no to me after I called to confirm my goods.

For the below.

-----Anthas charged.-----

($5 *20) *#163(exchange rate)
+
#300 * 20 (clearance)
= #16300 + #6000= #22300.

--------

If I had used CVm this wud have been my charges.

($13 * 20) * #170
+
$10 * #170 (service charge.)
= #45900.

----******-------
So this goes to say I saved money. Yipeeeee!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 30, 2013
@ymodulus please what about micostarmall dot com are they genuine cos i want to use them to ship goods 4rm U.S.A...and their shipping fee is cheap.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12)

Lady Saves N64,000 In 4 Months, Shows It Off (Photos) / Top Ten Richest Personalities In Nigeria 2016 And Their Networth / Man Closes Company Account With GT Bank Over Innoson Saga(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.